The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do slave, get to it!" A rush speared through my pussy being called a slave as I instinctively started to lick Mistress Amelia's boot, oh no did I just call her Mistress? I was still trying to sort my conflicting thoughts as my tongue worked in tandem with my lips worshiping every inch of that boot. I have been in that position before but it was during a roleplay or just playing around, this time it was for real, it was an actual act of submission and I was doing it willingly and the more I licked the more the doubts in my head began to clear. I also felt my asscheeks being spread and a warm soft tongue licking my rosebud. I was an anal virgin and I don't remember the last time someone licked my ass, but it felt so good, Kimiko clearly was a pro, I moaned softly as she pushed her long tongue into my ass and started darting it in and out.

"She is so tight Mistress! Clearly she hasn't been fucked in the ass before, she is not yet ready for your cock," the slave girl moaned from between my asscheeks. My eyes went wide realizing what was in store for me but I kept licking Amelia's boot.

"Such a shame", I heard her say from above me, "I was really looking forward to that, but I do not want to break her. Prepare a plug for her!"

"Yes Mistress!" Kimiko said as she went away for a few moments then retuned and I felt something cold and slimy being applied over and inside my ass. I knew that was lube so I braced myself again preparing for what was to come. She didn't go easy on me as I felt want seemed a rather large dildo being pushed into my ass, winching as the bulbous head slipped past my sphincter but the pain was surprisingly lower than what I expected as I felt the rest of it, inch by inch filling my ass until it was all inside.

"All done Mistress!" Kimiko gave my asscheeks a playful slap and a kiss.

"Good girl!" Amelia said as she attached a leash to my collar and just started to walk away leaving me no choice but to follow on all fours. My big breasts bounced as I crawled causing small surges of pain through my body making me moan softly. She led me into another cubicle and made me bend over a wooden horse. Thankfully it was padded with leather so my body wouldn't be pressed against the hard wood. Kimiko locked my wrists and ankles on either side of the horse effectively pinning me to it.

Amelia ran her nails down my spine as she moved behind me, tapping on the plug inside my ass and rubbing the head of her strap-on against my moist slit.

"I am going to fuck you now girl and you may cum as many times you want before I cum. Once I do it is over, so you'd better get your fill for you won't be allowed to cum for a long while going forward!" she announced and plunged her latex cock inside me at the same time, my pussy was so wet it entered me like butter filling me with all the 10'' and started pounding me right away making me scream into the gag. She was really going at it, using all her muscles and power to drive it as deep and as hard inside me with machine-like precision, she was so skilled that she put Mrs. Jones to shame.

My first orgasm hit me within less than one minute, thrashing and moaning into the gag. My muscles strained against the wooden horse as I rode the waves, she didn't seem to slow down her thrusts nor going any faster just those same rhythmic pounds taking my body for a ride keeping me on the edge. I felt her leaning over me, her heavy breasts on my back as she placed kisses down my spine, it was so good and also a surprisingly tender gesture at as same time as Kimiko removed my ball gag, my lusty moans echoing for the first time out loud into the club. The slave girl pressed her lips to mine muffling me as she kissed me sweetly and tenderly but briefly as she stood and presented me with her pussy.

"She has been a very good girl and she didn't cum for one month, I think she deserves a nice reward don't you, slut?" Amelia said behind me, giving my ass a hard slap as incentive, as if I needed one.

"Yes Mistress!" I heard myself say as I started licking Kimiko's sweet and very juicy pussy. I had to admire her resolve and determination not to cum without a chastity belt on as I pushed my tongue deep inside her swirling it and scooping out more of her delicious juices. She moaned louder and louder as she rode my tongue, my second orgasm hit me harder than the first, as I screamed and panted heavily. But Mistress is relentless, I had to admire her stamina, she just pounded and pounded my pussy and I wanted more and more. Kimiko came soon after as I collected my reward in the form of her sweet juices then she moved away. A few seconds later I felt her soft lips wrapped around my excited clit putting my body into overdrive as I started to relax and enjoy the pounding as one orgasm after another hit me over and over until I passed out.

I woke up on a mattress inside a cage, my body still felt the after effects as every muscle ached when I tried to move as well as having a severe soreness between my legs. I could feel the plug was still inside me; I was no longer bound but still had the pink collar and the leather cufflings around my wrists and ankles, the nipple clamps were gone as well. I looked around but I couldn't tell where I am, the only light I had was a small red bulb with enough power to cover just the cage. I didn't know what lied beyond it. My nipples and clit were pierced and above my pussy I had the V initial tattooed on my skin. I was still trying to wrap my head around it as I heard the cage door open and Kimiko slid in and crawled to me since the cage was not tall enough to stand. She carried some sort of ointment which she gently applied to the welts on my breasts and smiled brightly at me and whispered, "Welcome to your new life sis!"

12