The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, is she right this time?" Sue asked.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Is she correct in assuming our sex life is not what it used to be?"

"Susie," I said, "I'm not unhappy with our sex life and I assume you're not either. Are you suggesting there's a problem that we were unaware of until your mom mentioned it?"

"No. No problem. Things are as good as they've ever been. But maybe..."

"Maybe what?" I asked uneasy about what she might say.

"Maybe it could be even better," Sue said.

"Slightly relieved, I said, "Everything could be even better. I guess our sex life isn't excluded."

Sue smiled. "I'm glad you agree with me."

This conversation wasn't headed anywhere near where I expected it to go. I wasn't sure what I had agreed to. "Help me out here. Fill me in with what you're thinking."

"Well, mom said partying improved her's and dad's sex life. She also indicated that it needed a big boost and the parties provided it."

"Are you suggesting that our sex lives need a boost only your mother recognizes, although I've never seen her in the bedroom with us, and that the parties would provide that boost that we only have your mother's testimony about? Hell, we don't even know what kind of improvement she's alluding to."

"So, you agree that our sex life could be better but you don't think we should investigate ways to improve it."

I had no idea how to reply to that. I was busy trying to find a way out of the hole I didn't know I was digging. I tried an alternative. "We could watch pornography. I bet we could learn something from that."

"It's not the same, watching versus doing. Besides, the movies are professional actors. What they do is not normal."

I tried taking the offensive. "So, you think our sex life lacks something and you'd like to go to one of these parties to see if someone there knows what it is and will show you how to include it in our love making."

"I didn't say that. Mom's instincts are usually right. What if she's right this time? We owe it to ourselves to check it out. If we don't, we may spend the rest of our lives wondering if we should have."

"What if I don't want to go?"

"Well, I guess our sex life will go on as it is, slowly deteriorating until it disappears."

Was that a threat or a promise? How the hell did this hole keep getting deeper? I could see only one way out. "I guess you're right. Have you thought about how you'll feel having sex with another man and watching me fuck another woman?"

"It's not about feeling. It's just sex and instructional sex at that without an emotional component. Anyway, we don't have to watch each other."

"Okay," I said giving up. "When's the next party?"

"In three weeks," Sue informed me.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"There's still the issue of your sister," reminded Sue. "She obviously wants to have sex with you."

"Jesus, she's my sister. The whole idea is wrong on so many counts. You'd be okay with my fucking Lucy?" I asked.

"It creates a tension between you and her and there's only one way to deal with it," suggested my wife.

"You didn't answer my question. Would you be okay with me fucking Lucy?"

"I would. You a man, she's a woman and you're both adults. I don't see a problem."

"Lucy's not like one of the women at these parties. She's not just another warm body with tits and a pussy."

"Calm down," said Sue. "She is different. "She loves you and you love her. It's not the same as the love we have, but it's just as real. You should listen to her and respond appropriately. The love you share should be nourished just like our love should be nourished."

"Just once?" I asked.

"I have no idea."

"Jesus..."

That night, Sue was unusually active before sleeping. We showered together. We spent twenty minutes satisfying each other orally and then fucked in several positions before we were too tired to continue.

The three weeks dragged on. During that time, I thought of a thousand things that could go wrong but I mentioned none of them to Sue, not wanting to discuss the matter further.

That Saturday, Sue dressed casually. I asked her why she wasn't dressing for a party as she usually did. Her simple answer was, "Nobody going to see how I'm dressed."

On the drive to the party, I had to mention a couple of things that had been nagging me. "Sue," I said carefully, "I have a couple of questions about tonight."

"I'm listening," she said.

"What if either of us finds something we really enjoy but we know our spouse can't duplicate?"

"Do you have an example?" Sue asked.

"Okay. What if you encounter a huge cock and find it extremely fulfilling. It's not something I'd be able to provide at home."

"I've considered that," started Sue. "And I'm determined to avoid what visually isn't helpful to our sex life. I could ask you a similar question. What about huge tits? Could you still appreciate mine after spending time in that playground? Or anal sex?"

"I get your point about big tits and your approach makes sense. Anal however..."

Sue punched me on the arm and laughed out loud. "Don't get your hopes up but we are here to learn," she said.

We arrived at a different house and a different woman answered the door. Her hair was down and she wore a simple cotton robe belted at the waist. When I identified us, she let us in and closed the door. She removed her robe and tossed it on a nearby chair. "I'm glad you weren't the law," she mumbled as, naked, she led us down a short hallway to a medium sized bedroom.

"You can leave your stuff in here. Most of us are in the parlor. Just follow the sounds. You'll find us fine," she told us before she left.

The chairs and most of the bed were covered with both men's and women's clothing.

"No lockers," I said.

"And no robes," added Sue.

We stripped and I found a small space on the bed for our clothing. "I'm leaving my panties on," said Sue as she took off her bra.

I followed her lead and left my boxer shorts on.

When we left the bedroom, our hostess was waiting for us. She looked at us and asked, "You're new at this, aren't you?"

"How did you know?" asked Sue.

"The shorts and panties are a sure sign of a novice," she told us. "Leave them here and you'll have an easier time fitting in."

Sue took off her panties and handed them to me. I took them inside the bedroom, removed my shorts, left both pairs on the bed with our other stuff and met Sue in the hallway again. Our guide was gone.

"Where to?" I asked.

"She went that way," said Sue as she pointed up the hall.

We followed the sounds of music and conversation and were soon beneath a large arched entryway to a great room filled with naked people with adult beverages. We walked together, naked in public for the first time and more than a little nervous, around the edge of the room until we came to a portable bar. It seemed as if the entire room was watching us. Several of the men nodded to Sue as we passed and an equal number of women smiled and nodded at me. Sue also attracted several of the women.

The woman behind the bar was wearing a black bow tie and nothing else. She expertly assembled our drinks. When I asked about the bow tie, she said, "I'm working. It's so they," she pointed out into the room, "don't forget."

Sue and I sipped our drinks for several minutes. Eventually, Sue said, "I think we have to separate."

"Okay," I said as Sue headed off into the center of the room. I followed at a different angle.

I was relieved to discover that Sue's parents weren't at the party and neither was Lucy. I stopped to chat with a cute redhead. I was reminded of Sue's query in the car, since it was the size of her breasts that drew me to her.

We made innocuous small talk for a minute before I apologized for staring at her breasts. "It's okay. Everyone here stares all the time. "Do you like them?"

Not a question I was prepared to answer. Of course, I liked them. It just didn't seem polite to say so.

"You don't have to answer," said the red head. She reached out and tapped my erection. "I already have your answer. Would you like to touch them?" she added.

I nodded and answered, "Very much."

She took my hand and said, "Follow me."

She led me out of the main room and up a single flight of stairs where she found an empty bedroom. She took me inside. "Should I close the door?" she asked.

I didn't have a clue. Close the door. Leave it open. I kinda shrugged my shoulders.

She looked at me quizzically. "First time?" she asked.

"I nodded." Closing the door means we want privacy. Leaving it open invites spectators and possible participants," the red head explained.

I pushed the door closed until I heard it latch.

"Good choice," she said. She moved in front of me, reached up, pulled my head down and kissed me. My non-reaction was obvious. "First time again?" she asked.

I nodded silently.

"I'm honored you chose me to take your swinger's cherry. I can see you're physically ahead of your intellect. Come with me. Let's skip the preliminaries and get right to the climax, pun intended." She led me to the bed and lay me on my back with my erection standing like a flagpole straight up from my body. She straddled my chest, leaned in and started to kiss me. She continued to kiss me as she slid down my body. She lifted her hips when she contacted my erection and, after some shifting and positioning, she settled down with me inside her.

She felt similar to Sue but nothing like her. She was exercising her pubic muscles in ways I'd never experienced with Sue. "So this is what Sue is talking about," I thought as I grabbed the red head's hips and began to move with her. Within minutes, I set thinking about Sue aside and committed to maximizing my, and my partner's, satisfaction.

Her tits were larger than Sue's, felt wonderful in my hands and even better in my mouth. I rolled us over and positioned myself between her thighs, filling her as deeply as I could while stroking repeatedly into her. She lifted her legs over my head and I increased pistoning into her while she moaned and vocalized animalistic sounds. She came a few minutes later and, two strokes later, I came inside her.

We lay alongside each other as we recovered. The red head rolled on her side facing me and put a hand on my stomach. Still breathing heavily, she asked, "Are you sure this is your first time?"

I offered my best wry smile. She leaned in and kissed me again. "You're real," she said.

"Real as real could be," I answered.

I leaned up and kissed her. "Jason," I said.

"Oh right. Joan," she replied.

Joan and I spent the next hour with the preliminaries. She tasted wonderful and she did things with her mouth and throat that felt incredible. I was kneeling behind her, deep in her pussy when I came for the third time. We took a few minutes to rest before Joan suggested it was time for us to surface. We had been together for the better part of two hours. "You never know what you'll miss if you linger too long with just one person," she said.

Joan cleaned up with some wipes conveniently on the night table next to the bed and did the same for me. She took my hand and started for the door. I held back. "Is it okay for us to leave together?" I asked.

"Not usually but I'm making an exception for you. If we walk into the main room together it'll do wonders for your reputation and I'll be sure to promote your skills to anyone who asks."

"I guess that's alright," I said and we left the room together.

Downstairs, we entered the main room together and, after a slight pause, went our separate ways. I headed for the bar and the bow tied bartender. "You look like you could use a drink," she said and poured me a double Jameson. I leaned on the bar and scouted the room. I didn't see Sue but there were a number of women looking directly at me. I watched Joan mingle with one group of women after the other and noticed how they began to look at me after she left.

Within minutes, I had three women elbowing me at the bar. They were all older than I was but they obviously took care of their bodies. Two of them had tits larger than both Joan and Sue but they only drooped slightly. The third one had smaller tits but nipples larger than any of the others. Below the waist, all three of them had naked pussies and puffy labia. I thought that all three of them had had sex recently and were looking for more.

One of them, a big titted brunette with a pixie haircut, said to me, "Joan tells me you're naked and unafraid."

"The first is obvious and Sue's entitled to her opinion," I answered.

"Abby, Belle and I would like to fact check Joan," she said.

"I assume Abby and Belle are your friends here," I said.

"Sorry," said the brunette, "Cassie," she added as he held out her hand.

I left the room for the second time with Cassie and Belle on my arms and Abby trailing behind us. We passed Sue coming down the stairs as we went up. She smiled weakly and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and blew her a kiss. "Someone you know?" asked Cassie.

"I've seen her around," I said.

"Should we invite her to join us?"

"Probably not. I think she prefers one on one relationships."

Cassie checked several rooms with open doors and selected the one with the largest bed. The door was barely closed before the women began a choreographed approach. Within minutes, I knew they had done this before. They took turns kissing me, stroking my cock and, after pushing me back on the bed, sucking my erection.

Cassie was the first to swallow my cock. She pushed it so far into her mouth that I felt it slip into her throat. Once there, she used her throat muscles to swallow repeatedly, an experience I'd never had before. When Cassie came up for air, Abby replaced her and did exactly the same thing. Belle made it a perfect trifecta when Abby took a break.

Cassie took the opportunity to sit on my face while Abby performed her magic. Abby and I both gasped for air at the same time. Eventually, all three women were lying alongside each other at the side of the bed while I tested their readiness with my tongue and fingers.

The moment and the women were ripe, so I slipped my erection inside Belle while standing between her legs. Two minutes later, I was inside Cassie and two minutes after that, Abby. The women were in total control. They told me when to change partners and encouraged me when it wasn't their turn.

It was a surreal experience. I wasn't like I imagined how a foursome with three women would develop. This was more an Alice in Wonderland event. I felt divorced from the action as the three queens vied for my release. Unfortunately, my time with Joan had pretty much drained my reservoir and I was servicing each of the women repeatedly waiting for the ultimate release. Interestedly, both Abby and Belle had orgasms while I was inside them. Cassie worked her pelvic muscles heroically but without result when I was inside her. Finally, I came while inside Belle. The three women seemed satisfied. They each kissed me with lots of tongue before they left the room together.

I lay on the bed, tired and processing the last two hours. Someone spoke to me from the open door. It was Sue. "Can I come in?" she asked.

I nodded. Sue came into the room and climbed up on the bed next to me. "You look beat," she said.

"I'm exhausted," I said.

Sue lay alongside me, gently running her fingers through my chest hair, teasing my nipples and finger combing my pubic hair. Fairly quickly, I responded to her attention. My weariness was replaced with a familiar longing and my penis expanded happily with the known movements.

"Do you think you could make love to me?" asked Sue.

I kissed her, rolled on top of her and slipped inside her as she raised her legs. A warm veil enveloped me. This was love, not just sex. Love made the sex meaningful. We moved slowly, prolonging the experience as if it was the first time.

I heard voices through the open door almost as if they were miles away. "Wow," said one voice. "They're married," said another. "We're all married," said the first voice. "But their married to each other," clarified the second voice. "Beautiful," said a woman's voice before someone closed the door.

Sue began a series of shuttering and shaking orgasms while I stroked slowly inside her. Eventually, I came inside her. I lingered for as long as I could, never wanting to part from her.

A while later, we found our clothes, dressed and left the party. We held hands in the car on the way home and slept in each other's arms in our own bed when we got home.

At breakfast late Sunday morning, neither of us was ready to talk. Wrapped in our robes, we had a quiet, almost silent hour together drinking coffee and eating buttered sourdough toast with jam or cinnamon sugar.

"Are you alright?" I asked Sue eventually.

"I am," she replied, "but I'm somewhat unsettled about the events of last evening."

"I think I understand. I'm still processing what occurred," I told her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sue asked.

"I think I do but I haven't had enough time to think it through. How I feel now may not be how I'll feel tomorrow or next week and some of what I might say might not even be true except in the moment."

"I agree. I'm having similar thoughts," said Sue.

"Do you want an accounting of the entire evening?" I asked.

"Why don't we start with the most pressing question? Did you have sex with another woman?"

"Full disclosure? Both of us?"

"Both of us."

"I did," I admitted.

"So did I," said Sue, "But... But something. I just don't know what to say."

"I assume you had sex with another man." I stated.

"That too," stated Sue.

"Both?"

Sue nodded.

I paused for several minutes, thinking about my wife having sex with another woman. Incredibly, that fact was more interesting than knowing she had fucked another man.

"One thing is clear to me," I said, breaking the silence. "Sex is an incredibly complex subject. There are so many considerations and complications that it's almost impossible to comprehend them all."

"Tell me more," requested Sue.

"Well, until last night, I didn't understand that there could be bad sex," I said.

"You had a bad experience?" Sue asked.

"True."

"So did I," she said.

"Oh," I whispered. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really," Sue said. "Only to the extent that he was over eager and had no thought about how I felt. It hurt and afterward I felt used."

"Interesting," I mused. "If you see him again, point him out and I'll explain how to treat a woman to him."

"Interesting?" asked Sue, "and no you won't. Forget it. I'm doing my best to forget it too."

"If you say so but I had a similar experience."

"The three women I saw you with?"

"That's them. They dominated me. Told me what to do and when to do it. What's bothering me is I did it all."

"You could have left. The man who dominated me was larger than me and I had no realistic chance to stop him. In any other context, what he did was rape me but you weren't without options. You could have left."

"That's what's been bothering me. I didn't leave. I did what I was told to do. To some extent, it was satisfying. That's what I meant about the depth of the sexual experience. Is there something about sex that surpasses common sense? Would I have sex with someone just to have sex or is do I require something more than just feeling good and spewing semen everywhere?"

"There is but my experience tells me that, for me, it's easy to tell the difference."

"Explain, please."

"Not every sexual experience results in an orgasm. I didn't have an orgasm with the man who dominated me. I didn't even come close. I learned my satisfaction is proportional to the intensity of my orgasm, if I have one."

I guess my expression said I didn't understand.