The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois and Sue were standing in front of me with their arms around each other waists. Sue had a glistening shine on her thighs.

"How was that?" asked Lois.

"It was incredible. Thank you but I thought there were three of you," I said.

I felt fingernails running down my side from behind me as I said it.

I turned to see who was teasing me with her fingernails. Lucy was resting on her side, smiling brighter than I'd ever seen her smile.

"Lucy! What are you doing here?" I half yelled. "Wait. You were the second one fucking me."

Lucy just smiled wider and ran her tongue over her lips.

"I'm your brother," I continued. "You're my sister. You fucked me. It wasn't right," I rambled on.

"You didn't know it was me," said Lucy calmly.

"That doesn't make it right. It was still wrong," I continued.

"Tell me how it felt," asked Lucy.

"What?" I asked.

"Close your eyes and tell me how it felt inside me," she repeated.

"It felt okay," I offered.

"Just okay?" she asked.

"Alright, it felt wonderful."

"As wonderful and Lois and Sue?" she continued to interrogate me.

"Yes. That good. Maybe better," I admitted.

"So," continued Lucy. "Now that you can see me, you want to rewrite history. You want to tell yourself that it wasn't as good as it was and you want to deprive us of ever feeling that way again."

"I didn't say that," I deflected.

"I think you did," she said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I know what I want to do. You need to answer that question for yourself," Lucy told me.

On the side of the bed, Lois spoke up. I turned to look at her. "I think Sue and I are going to go someplace where we can be together while you guys sort this out for yourselves," she said. She turned, kissed my wife and I watched while my wife kissed her back. Something between my legs responded to the sight of them kissing and my imagining more. They left the room together and closed the door behind them.

Lucy tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to face her. "So, big brother," she said, "What do you say?"

Lucy lay on the bed beside me, totally nude and totally available. Her breasts were unblemished and hanging slightly toward the bed. Her nipples were erect and begging for my attention. Her pussy was completely shaven, a change from when we were younger. I could see her puffy outer labia. I even imagined they were pulsing with the possibility of me entering her again.

While waiting for my answer, Lucy reached out and ran a fingernail around my nipple. My traitorous hand, unbidden my me, reached out and began to run a finger around her nipple in return.

"Is that an answer?" questioned Lucy.

I nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Oh, goody," she almost shouted. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she added as she leapt on top of me and began to furiously kiss me. I had my arms around her body. I pulled her close and kissed her back just as furiously. If I was going to have sex with her I was going to go for the gold.

She slid down my body and encountered my erection creeping up my stomach. "Oh my God," she exclaimed. "You really mean it."

I entered her again as she slid down further and sat erect on me. I put my hands on her hips and closed my eyes as she began to move back and forth on me.

"No," Lucy said. "Open your eyes. I want to watch you watching me loving the way you feel inside me. I've waited over twenty years for this and I want to share it with you."

Minutes later, Lucy shared her orgasm with me. She tossed her head back, arched her back and cried like a banshee. Tears of joy were running down her face and she mauled her breasts with both hands. My training kicked in and I managed to reverse the course of my reaction.

She took some time to calm down before she slid off me. "Don't go anywhere. I'm coming back for more," she said as she kneeled between my legs and surrounded my erection with her mouth. She pushed down on me until she gagged. She recovered and tried again with the same result.

"I know I can do this," she said.

"You don't have to," I suggested.

"I want to," she said through her coughing. "Please just let me have my way this time."

She went down on me again while I processed her "this time" statement. When I felt my cock at the back of her mouth, she paused and then moved further down just a millimeter or so. When she tolerated that, she tried another millimeter. Slowly, one millimeter at a time, she pushed until I felt my cock slip into her throat. I stopped breathing feeling her throat surrounding my erection. Lucy couldn't breathe at all.

Maybe thirty seconds passed before Lucy lifted up her head, took a deep breath and plunged back down, this time without a pause. Three or four times later, she began to use her throat muscles as if she was trying to swallow me. The effect on my sensitive glans was incredible and it took all of my training to not cum in her throat.

Ten minutes later, Lucy realized I wasn't going to cum in her mouth. She rolled on her back, pulled me over her and ordered, "Fuck me."

Instead, I moved to settle my face between her legs. "Oh my God," she cried and she lifted her legs alongside my head. I kissed her larger than normal clitoris and slid my tongue down, between her labia and continued over her perineum to her rectum. Her puckered sphincter resembled a five-point star and I pushed my tongue into each apex. Her legs were shaking alongside my head and she grabbed them behind her knees and pulled them higher.

I toyed with her ass with my tongue trying, without success, to enter her. Saving the process for later, I returned over her perineum to between her swollen labia. I had more success with my tongue in her vagina. I stimulated every nerve ending I could reach with my tongue wishing my tongue were longer. By the time I finished my tour, Lucy's entire body was shaking. I slipped two fingers into her and pressed against the front wall of her vagina while I sucked her clitoris into my mouth.

Her second orgasm shook the bed and the room. I wondered if the nearby university recorded the result on the seismograph in their geophysical lab.

Exhausted and over stimulated, Lucy pushed me away from her lady parts. Her legs stretched out on the bed on either side of me. "Give me a minute and then I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

I waited less than a minute. Lucy was on the edge and I wanted to keep her there. I positioned myself over her and moved my hips toward her. Lucy smiled and pulled me into her. We rested, with me inside her, for a moment and then Lucy began to move. Her hips twerked up and down and I matched her movements with in and out motions of my own. The strength of our movements shook the bed.

Lucy's legs rose around my waist and she pressed her heels into my ass to encourage me further. I pushed one hand between us and pressed on her clitoris. Her body responded reflexively and again when I rubbed my fingers in a small circle on her clitoris.

Lucy was starting to breathe in short gasps when I leaned in, sucked a nipple between my lips and moved it back and forth in my mouth with my tongue. Her climax this time exceeded every orgasm in my memory. Her body shook and rocked. Her toes curled and I could see only the whites of her eyes. Her prolonged moan started as a low bass and ended, several minutes later, in a high sopranic wail. I discarded all my training and released hours of suppressed semen in nine or ten bursts inside her.

We lay on the bed beside each other, exhilarated and exhausted. I struggled to understand the emotional depth of the last hour and to contemplate my future with Lucy. Lucy reached out to hold my hand. That simple gesture solidified my thinking and guaranteed our future together.

"I have to pee," said Lucy softly.

"Can you walk?" I asked.

"I have to pee. I'll crawl if I have to," she replied.

Lucy made her way to the bathroom, balancing herself with a hand on the bed and the doorframe. She peed without closing the door. She really had to pee. She returned steadier on her feet and lay on her side on the bed beside me. "I'll never forgive you for making me wait so long," she said.

"I think you already have," I answered.

Lucy leaned over me and kissed me. "I have but don't you ever make me wait so long again," she said.

I kissed her back and reached for her breast. She held my hand in hers against her breast. "That's fine," she said, "but give me time to savor where we've been before we go there again."

We got off the bed. I peed. I left the door open. "What the hell," I thought. Lucy warmed a nearby washcloth, cleaned us both up and we left the room to go downstairs. We walked across the patio holding hands and found our way to the party room.

Sue and Lois were on adjoining lounges at the side of the pool. Lois seemed content and Sue was glowing. Sue saw Lucy and me first and waved us over. I sat on the edge of Lois' chaise and Lucy sat next to Sue. The scene struck me as oddly funny. I was sitting, naked, with three naked women, I didn't have an erection and it all seemed very normal. While I was pondering, Lucy was slowly stroking Sue's calf.

"You two look content," ventured Sue.

"Content and sated," responded Lucy continuing to rub Sue.

Sue smiled at me and gave me that look, with her right eyebrow raised, that silently asked "Really?"

I nodded and blew her a kiss.

I moved my head in the direction of Lucy's hand moving on her leg. She acknowledged my observation with a smile and a nod before she blew me an exaggerated kiss.

Lois was watching the entire silent conversation. She sat up on the chaise and began to massage the back of my neck. A minute of two later, she leaned in, nibbled my earlobe and whispered, "You like that?"

I did like it and I told her so. "I do," I said.

"I know how to rub more than just necks," she said. "Are you interested?"

I was interested but first I wanted to check with Sue. I looked at her and she mouthed, "Go."

I stood up and offered a hand to Lois. We walked, hand in hand, back out of the pool area the same way I'd walked in with Lucy just moments ago. I took a quick peek behind me and noticed my wife and Lucy moving together in the opposite direction.

Lois and I crossed the patio, climbed the stairs and ended up in the same bedroom with the messy king sized bed. We stripped the top covers and climbed onto the bed together. We knelt, facing each other as we kissed and tried to swallow each other's tongues. Lois stroked my cock, which was rapidly coming to attention while I held her pubic mound. Lois found several drops of a clear liquid accumulating on the top of my erection with the fingers of her hand. I found a similar solution between the lips of her vagina with my fingers. Lois put her fingers in her mouth and purred appreciatively. I moved my fingers to my mouth and licked them. I roared with approval.

"We never finished earlier," Lois said.

"No we didn't," I agreed.

Lois lay on her back and lifted her legs. "Fuck me," she said.

I moved between her legs and entered her for the second time that evening. She felt nothing like she had earlier. This time she was more relaxed and I slipped easily deep inside her until our pubic bones were in contact and I felt a hard resistance at the top of her vagina. "Easy cowboy," she whispered in my ear.

I moved back a few inches and then pushed forward, hitting bottom again accompanied by a deep "Oh" from Lois. After a few more strokes, she seemed to lengthen and I was no longer hitting against her insides. The extra space unleashed a fury of rapid pounding that we both tried to intensify. It took all of my training to contain my orgasm when Lois suddenly stiffened, grabbed the sheets in a death grip and flooded us with her expelled fluids.

I paused for a few seconds to allow her to recover and resumed stroking into her. "Turn me over," she managed to tell me.

I leaned back and fell out of her. She turned over, got on her knees, lowered her head and raised her ass. "Okay," she said. "Now get back inside me."

I slid easily back into her. There was almost no resistance until she squeezed her Kegel muscles against my movements. When I continued to move inside her, she squeezed more tightly. I figured she was trying to make me cum and I was determined not to cooperate.

I forced myself to move against her tightening grip until she had to relax because of the strain. Free to move, I maintained an unrelenting pace and Lois encouraged and moved with me. I spit on her rectum and began to run finger around the tight sphincter. "Are you interested in my ass?" she asked.

I didn't answer her directly but I pushed my finger harder against her opening.

"Go for it," she said.

I lubricated my finger with the fluids available just an inch away and pressed my finger against her rectum until it slipped inside her up to the first knuckle.

"I was hoping for something larger," she said.

I withdrew from her pussy and rubbed the head of my cock against her ass. I dipped back in several times for additional lubricant. I positioned myself in line with her ass and pressed against her. She didn't move away. Instead, she reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks.

When I didn't push harder, she asked, "What's the matter?"

I didn't answer her.

"Wait. You've never done this before, have you?" she concluded.

"I haven't," I managed to confess.

"Well, we're going to add it to the list of firsts for you tonight," she said determinedly.

Lois pushed back against my erection and I pushed hesitantly against her rectum. Everything was perfectly aligned but without progress. I rested for a second. Suddenly, Lois pushed back, hard, and the head of my cock slipped past the ring of her ass.

"See. Not a problem," she said. "Now give me the rest of it."

I moved further inside her ass in short strokes until I was so tight against her cheeks that my balls were hanging below her pussy. Lois began to move as if I was fucking her and I quickly picked up the pace. We continued like that for many minutes. I could feel the ring of her sphincter moving up and down the length of my erection. The feeling was completely different than fucking her pussy. The space beyond her ring was hot and empty while her vagina was warm and hugging.

I could feel her orgasm building. Mine wasn't far behind. She went over the edge before I did, recovered and began to repeat. Just before she surrendered to an even bigger orgasm, she begged me, "Don't hold back. I need this. I want this."

At the peak of her thrashing orgasm, I exploded inside her. My erection was awash in the heat of my male seed.

"Oh my God," stammered Lois. "I feel your heat all the way to my tits."

We collapsed on our sides on the bed. I was spooned behind and still inside her. The tightness of her ass didn't seem to want to let me go. Eventually, there was too little of me for her to grip and I audibly popped out of her. We lay like that for probably ten or fifteen minutes, with my arm around her body and her holding my hands tightly against her breasts.

Before we moved, Lois said, "Thank you. It's been years and it's better than I remembered it."

I kissed the back of her neck. "You're welcome. It was pretty awesome, wasn't it?"

"Even better. Promise me we'll do it again, soon."

"That's a promise I'd love to keep," I said.

Eventually, we dragged ourselves away from our embrace. Lois went into the bathroom and I followed. Lois peed while I admired the shower. When she was finished, she moved beside me. "Shower?" I asked.

She responded by opening the glass door and stepping into the shower. She reached out and pulled me in beside her. She turned on the water and jumped back instantly as the initially ice-cold water sprayed on her. We laughed, separated by the wall of cold water. Maybe thirty seconds later, the spray was warm enough for us to get under it.

We hugged, kissed and rubbed our naked bodies against each other. We washed each other thoroughly and I cleaned the white foam that was leaking out of her ass. My cock loved the attention and soon saluted. Lois kissed me lustfully. "That's to remember me by," she said. She bent over. "Now I want something from you to remember you by."

I slipped inside her again from the rear. Three or four minutes later, we declared a draw and agreed to a future rematch to the finish.

We walked together back to the pool. Sue and Lucy were sitting at the bar on high stools with colorful drinks in their hands. Lois and I joined them. I pulled up additional stools. Lois sat next to Lucy and I sat next to Sue.

Sue asked me, "Why am I always waiting for you? What takes you so long?"

"Training and practice," I responded.

Sue tried to elbow me in the ribs. She missed and caught my arm instead. "Ow," I said.

"Enough with the histrionics," she said. "I hardly touched you."

"I know. We need to fix that," I said.

"What? You're still horny?" Sue asked.

"Training and practice," I said.

Instead of elbowing me, Sue laughed.

We left the party soon after. On the way home, Sue was unconstrained. "Did you have fun tonight?" she asked.

"I did but setting me up with Lucy was a dirty trick," I commented.

"Not dirty. Just pure love and lots of fun."

"Why?"

"Lucy's been complaining to me for years that she's wanted to fuck you and, now that you were married to me, her chance had been lost."

"She was that forward?"

"Even more. When she met you at the first party she saw a way to resurrect her wish. That's when she approached me for help. She conscripted Lois, and together we created a plan to let her have what she wanted.

"Why?"

"She's my sister-in-law and I love her. You're my husband and I love you. I didn't see a problem."

"She could have just asked," I said.

"She'd tried that multiple times and you didn't respond."

"You could have asked for her."

"We didn't think you'd believe me and we didn't believe we could break down your resistance. The only thing we thought might work was if you fucked her 'accidentally' somehow, you'd come around to her way of thinking."

"Okay. I get that I was a dunce about Lucy. I'll apologize the next time I see her."

"I don't think you need to apologize. You just need to be there for her."

"How was your evening?" I asked to change the subject.

"Wonderful," Sue exclaimed.

"Did you get laid?" I asked confident that she would be honest with me.

"With a man, you mean?" she asked.

"That's what getting laid usually means," I clarified.

"Then, other than you, no. Three women were quite enough," she said.

"It takes three women to equal one man in bed?" I asked.

"Not even close. After one woman, I don't need a man, except you of course," she said.

"Thank you," I said, "but I wasn't worried. Three women? I can figure out Lucy and Lois but who was the third?" I asked.

"I don't know her name. She was an older woman, with huge breasts, a neatly trimmed pussy and sweet breath. I was standing near the pool, next to a window. She came up behind me, stroked my neck and then fondled my tits. I didn't stop her. Her technique was intriguing. It felt nice. When she put her hand between my legs from behind and put two fingers inside me I was hooked. I followed her to a cabana next to the outside pool and the rest is history."

"Wow," I said. "None of the women approached me that way."

"Did you give them a chance?" Sue asked.

"Not really. I was pretty busy most of the evening," I admitted.

"Maybe next time," Sue promised.

At home, we stripped, showered and went to bed. We made slow, passionate love far more satisfying than anything else the entire evening and fell asleep in each other's arms confident in our love for each other.

It's been like that for several months. Lucy comes to visit on holidays and occasionally at other times. The first time Lucy visited, Sue went to the movies. The second time, she isolated herself in the den with a novel she'd been wanting to read. The third time, the three of us slept together in the same bed.