The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We attend an occasional party. We skip most of them. When we go, Lois is always there. One Saturday, when we were skipping a party, Lois rang the doorbell. That evening, I got to watch two beautiful women love each other. I got so excited that I came all over myself and the women felt compelled to clean me up. We woke Sunday morning still naked and in the same bed.

I've concluded that Sue is somehow controlling the schedule and she invites Lucy or Lois over based on some esoteric sense that she has. She is also the only contact with whomever runs the parties and we go only when she arranges it.

It works for both of us. Our lovemaking is always intense and satisfying. I love her more every day and I'm convinced she feels the same about me. Our fucking is also supernatural, satisfying our basic instincts. Sue seems to know when either needs a boost and she always has the appropriate solution.

I'm not sure how long we can keep up the pace. I'm hoping that, with constant practice, it'll be a long time.

The kids look as us as if we're some sort of aliens. It's obvious to them that we're still having sex and I think they believe it is inappropriate for people our age and an embarrassment. Sue and I laugh at their discomfort and reinforce their confusion in socially acceptable ways whenever we can.

For Sue and me, life is a gift and we intend to enjoy it every day and include others when we can, especially Lois and Lucy.

And, yes, Sue has met the occasional man at a party.