The Club

Story Info
Andy auditions for a job in a women only private club.
7.6k words
4.63
12.7k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swirling his pint glass Andy aimlessly waited for his mates to arrive, his lager getting flatter by the second. Today's Uni lesson was over early so plenty of time to waste till his mates finished work, more opportunity for him to ogle the delectable Carly.

The barmaid fluttered those angelic blue eyes at him whenever he found the confidence to approach the bar, which had been only once so far. Peering over from a distance seemed the safer option, with less chance of making a fool of himself.

His quiet stalking was ended by the chair opposite him suddenly being drawn and a tall elegant older woman seated before him. As she crossed her long smooth legs his mouth drooped open fishlike.

Placing her glass down on his table she leaned back to take in the full view of the young boy. Her perfume gently wafted around him adding to his feeling of intoxication. She coyly flicked her long brown hair and fastened her steely grey eyes upon him. "I'm Jasmine."

Her voice alerted him to the fact he'd been staring at her unbuttoned cleavage, two perfect breasts bulging against her tight white blouse. Caught like a rabbit in a headlight he spluttered his reply, "Andy!" His reply was loud and he instantly blushed much to the obvious pleasure of his guest.

A mischievous smile broke upon her red lips, "what is a pretty boy like you doing sitting all alone." Jasmine leaned towards him pulling him towards that ample bosom.

Andy flushed crimson, Carly made him nervous and she was nearly the same age as him but this was a full-grown woman and she terrified him. At the word pretty he seemed to lose the use of his voice and replied in an embarrassing giggle.

Jasmine gently swayed her foot as she toyed with the boy, "how come you have this free time to come in here and attract the ladies."

Andy sat on his trembling hands to hide his fear, "I'm a student, finished for the day." His voice wavering slightly but he felt he was styling this out.

"Oh brains as well as beauty," her smirk broke to a full grin as he squirmed. Jasmine's breasts jiggled as she gently laughed. "Are you looking for any work?"

The question temporally snapped him from the hypnotic bosom, "erm depends on what it is I guess." Andy smiled back weakly from her questioning.

Jasmine leaned down to open her handbag and gave Andy the full dive into her chest, she came up with a small card in hand. "I have a friend who owns a private club who is always on the lookout for pretty boys like you." She teased the card across the table towards him, "she always asks me to keep a lookout and I think you'd be perfect."

Andy picked up the card and read the name 'Madames' with only a phone number underneath. "What would I have to do?"

Jasmine leaned in close to the boy, "just work in the bar, nothing else." She tapped him on the tip of his nose, "it's women only so nothing to be scared of and I'm sure you'd get plenty of tips." At her touch, he momentarily jumped and split some of his drink causing her to burst into a rousing laugh, "try not to spill the ladies' drinks though."

Andy shifted uncomfortably in his seat as she openly mocked him but her amusement made her chest wobble directly before him. His cock hardened in his jeans as he stared at the hypnotic movement and concealed his bulge behind his table.

A quick check on her gold watch and she slowly started to rise, Andy's eyes raised with her chest. "I'm afraid I have to be on my way, " she leaned over him and gently patted his cheek. "I really hope you ring the number and take the plunge. I think your just what they're looking for." Jasmine finished off her gin and tonic and bade him farewell, "I hope to see you again pretty boy."

Andy's jaw drooped down again as he watched her voluptuous rear wiggle away in her tight black skirt, his cock throbbed with each jiggle of her hips. With a wave to the barmaid, she disappeared from his view, the bright red lipstick stain on her glass the only evidence he hadn't dreamt her.

Except for the card, which he held tightly in between his fingers. Her perfume still wafted through his senses as he read the name to himself 'Madames.' The fantasy of an all-female club conjured all sorts of erotic ideas in his fevered brain, imagine if they all looked like her.

"Andy!"

At the shout of his name, Andy leapt from his lustful vision back into the cold reality of the pub. His mates called him from the bar and he faked his best smile back to them. As he half-heartedly listened to his friend's conversations Jasmine seemed more and more like a figment of his imagination. Only when he felt that hard outline of the card in his pocket did he remember for certain she had been beautifully real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy had lost count of how many times he'd now stared at the card and how many times he'd nearly rang the number. The memory of Jasmine got him instantly horny and that made him crave to call but cowardice and masturbation stopped him in his tracks every time.

The day he succumbed was down to an afternoon of drinking and unsustainable horniness. Finally, his fingers pressed the numbers and he lay back on his bed and waited. The phone rang out and Andy started to suspect he'd been the butt of a joke all along till a female voice replied 'Madames.'

"Err hello, I was given this number to call about a job," Andy's voice quivered as his hand shook gripping the phone. "Jasmine said to call."

"Ahh one of Jasmine's little boys," the deep seductive tone immediately made him think of Jasmine and his cock hardened. "and what is your name?"

"A-a-andy," his alcohol-induced confidence had slipped and her confident teasing voice made him stroke his cock through his jeans.

"Well hello Andy, I'm Alice, I wonder did Jasmine give you a thorough run-through of what your duties would be?"

"A little, she said mainly bar work." Andy closed his eyes and tried to picture Alice in his mind. Older, maybe thirties, definitely blonde and as voluptuous as Jasmine.

"Well yes but there're some specific tasks ideally suited to this establishment that you will have to undertake but I'm sure you'd pick that up with training." Alice's tone gained a little humorous tone as she spoke, "If Jasmine thinks your right for the position then who am I to disagree."

"She said I'd be perfect," Andy blushed as she repeated her words.

It brought a delicious giggle from Alice, "I'm sure you are." "I know our boys enjoy their employment and that their wages are more than sufficient, and of course, there are plenty of opportunities for tips."

With each word, his hand gripped his cock and stroked, "sounds great to me." Andy raised his eyes to the heavens at his stupid response.

"Well if you're still interested could you give me your email address and I'll send you the details later." Her rich upper-class vowels toyed with his senses and he imagined her next to the memory of Jasmine.

"Andywhite69@gmail.com," he flushed as said the 69 part certain he could hear her smile over the phone.

"I've written that down and I will reply a bit later, are afternoons or evenings better for you to visit us?" Her melodic inflection was like honey in his ears.

Andy quickly concluded that daytime would be safer going to a strange appointment, "afternoons if that's ok."

"Of course that's ok," her reply was so smooth and convivial. "I really hope you can make it, can't wait to see you in the flesh."

For the first time Andy could make out a murmur of noise behind her, female laughter rose above the hum.

"Well I'm terribly sorry but we're getting rather busy here dear boy, so I will have to say goodbye and await our meeting with delicious anticipation." Her words dripped effortlessly down the phone, "Goodbye Andy, for now."

Before Andy could reply the line went dead and he only had his rock-hard cock to remind him it happened. For the remainder of the evening, he constantly checked his email for a reply, slumping unhappily back in his bed at the inactivity.

When Andy woke the following day he sprung for his phone and finally there was a mail from 'Madames', short and succinct it pronounced 'Thursday at three prompt.' A small map was attached with a red circle around the club. Two whole days for his imagination to run wild.

For two days he failed to concentrate on his studies and kept away from his friends, his mind lost in this strange erotic fantasy world he had created for these arousing creatures. Would they all look and carry themselves like Jasmine, confident and provocative. Would he meet the siren on the phone Alice and would she match his vision of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday he ran from his final course and sprinted home, changed into his only suit and tie. Feeling slightly awkward but determined to show his commitment to winning the job. Taking the bus into town he fiddled anxiously with his tie unable to relax till finally, he came to his stop. The street was in the business area and contained rows of grey stone-fronted buildings with steps leading into each doorway.

Three times he walked along the street checking each name over the door until he finally found his destination. A small brass plaque on the side of the door was the only evidence of the club inside, Madames was engraved above a caricature of a lady wielding a whip with 'Private Members Club' below.

Andy climbed the steps, pressed on the buzzer and peered up at the ominous dark oak door. His eyes grew as the door opened to an imposing figure glaring down at him.

She held the door wide open, her arms blocking his entrance. "What business do you have here." Her voice was deep and not very inviting.

"I have an appointment at three," his voice broke slightly in his reply. Andy tried to force a smile but the stern countenance of his inquisitor never changed. As cold as her attitude was, Andy had to admit she was attractive. Her short brown bob caressed a pretty tanned face but what caught the eye was her bulging muscular arms. Dressed in black trousers and a black sleeveless top her impressive physique shone.

She slowly gave Andy a full inspection with her eyes then for the first time a smile appeared, "you'd better follow me then."

As she closed the door behind him, he took a moment to scan his surroundings. Plush red carpet filled the room with numerous round oak tables seated around. By the look of the ladies present, this was a prestigious club to belong to and a few leaned to check out the new arrival.

With a click of her fingers, the attendant got his attention, "come." As they weaved through the bar Andy's eyes slipped down to her backside. Her arms weren't the only thing she worked out, the tight trousers gripped a round firm arse, and her thick thighs powered forward.

As they slipped into the private side of the building they stopped before a large wooden door. "Sit," she barked the order to him and pointed to the small wooden chair. She disappeared into the room and left him outside alone, nervously tapping his hands on his knees. When she reappeared he attempted to rise but she forcefully pushed him back to his seat, "wait here until you are called."

Andy nodded back in agreement up to her and then enjoyed every second of that magnificent muscular body vanishing from his view. For what seemed an age Andy sat and waited, the distant chatter of voices seeping from the bar breaking the silence.

"Come!" the loud abrupt command made him leap from his seat and tentatively he approached the door. Turning the large brass handle he entered the room and walked towards the desk.

The tall blonde figure seated behind the desk rose and beckoned him in, "I'm Miss Angelica and I am the proprietor of this establishment." She stood easily over six feet and loomed large over the boy, "so your Andy." She shook his hand with a vice-like grip.

"Y-y-yes Miss Angelica," Andy stuttered as he peered up towards her. Of all the women he had met this one may be the scariest of them all. She had none of the seductiveness or warmth of Jasmine or Alice her words were direct and to the point.

"I like to meet all my boys before they start just to run through our house rules," she ran her hand through her long blonde hair. "We have several female staff here, you've already met Sara, and Tania who you shortly will meet runs the bar." Her stern business-like manner never faltered, "we also have two managers in Alice and Clara who alternate during the week. Now you only take orders from these women no one else."

Andy nodded silently at each word she spoke, his cock awoke slightly at Alice's name, and at last, he would get to meet her.

"It's the women who run the proceedings around here and when they say jump you say how high," Miss Angelica coldly eyed the pretty boy before her. "Now as far as I'm concerned your appearance before me confirms you want to work here am I right?"

"Oh yes Miss Angelica," before Andy could utter another word she cut him off.

"Good, then it's settled." Miss Angelica slapped her hands hard on the desk, "you will start Monday." She walked around the desk and perched on the edge before him, "you can sort the technical things out with Alice then."

Andy sheepishly grinned his thanks back to the unsmiling proprietor and slunk his exit towards the door.

"Oh just one more thing," her sharp command froze him to the spot. Miss Angelica stretched out her long legs, "could you just strip to your underwear for me."

Andy stood motionless, stunned by the question. "Sorry what?"

Miss Angelica smoothed her tight skirt, "you may have times when we ask you to wear a costume that is quite suggestive and I need to know if you can agree to that request." She crossed her long legs and swung her foot almost playfully, "so come along chop-chop."

If this request had come from anyone else or in any other circumstance he was sure he would have refused and left but before this intimidating woman, he found himself unbuttoning his shirt. When he stepped out of his trousers he was sure he almost saw a chance of a smile.

"Splendid," she clapped her hands together loudly. "you will be popular with the clientele." With a long stride, she came close to Andy, "of course, you will need to shave, no body hair to be visible." She gave him a sharp spank on his rear, "and that includes here."

An electric current zipped through his body from her touch and caused him to spring forward nearly tripping over his clothes. Covering his crotch he shivered, "Yes Miss Angelica."

She turned and reached over the desk giving him a full view of those endlessly long legs and her solid round arse. As he stared his cock as usual got aroused and he was caught by the grinning Sara who had entered behind him.

"You better dressed before we leave, don't want to give the girls a free show," she shoved out the room still trying to button his shirt. Sara watched with pleasure as Andy wiggled back into his trousers, finally hiding his growing bulge. "Come with me sexy."

Andy burnt in embarrassment as he followed, stuffing his tie into his pocket. That rock-hard bubble butt not helping his cock go down. Taking an alternative route Sara delivered him to the rear of the bar and introduced him to a crouched figure searching for a bottle.

"Hey Tania, got some fresh meat for you." Sara hooked one powerful arm around his waist and squeezed.

Tania gracefully rose and burst into a hundred-watt smile, "oh he is a little cutie." Her grin lit up by her pearly white teeth against her dark chocolate skin.

Andy just stared and wondered did all the women who worked here have to be tall., but at least Tania appeared friendly. "Hi," he blushed and forced a comfortable smile.

Sara gripped him tighter, making him wince. "It's Miss Tania to you. It's always Miss if you're talking to any of us."

Tania gently stroked his face, "Oh don't be mean. He's only new and I'm sure he'll learn."

"Sorry Miss Tania," Andy faltered back as Sara reduced her hold.

"See, he's going to be one of my good boys," Tania winked back to Sara and produced a deep guttural laugh. With a spin, she returned to her work and nearly lashed him with her waist-length braids.

With a yank, Sara withdrew him from the bar back into the more palatial parlor and the inquisitive eyes of the members. Their eyes sized him up and wondered at the now ruffled dress of the boy.

Tania reached over the business side of the bar and tapped him on the shoulder, "see you on Monday, and don't you dare be late."

Even the slight veil of a threat seemed palatable from her sunny disposition, "yes Miss Tania, I won't be." Andy replied with a smile relaxing into humor.

Sara walked him from the prying eyes and through the entrance and back onto the outside street. "Don't worry about uniform, we'll supply that. Just be on time and do as your told and you'll be fine." Standing on the final step she seemed even more forceful than before, "I'm sure you'll be a big hit."

A malevolent smirk grew on her face and with one last flex of those muscled arms she turned and climbed slowly up the steps. Andy watched motionless as those powerful thighs slipped back step by step into the darkness of the club.

Andy stood statue-like for an eternity before a nudge from a passing pedestrian brought him back to the real world. Walking home he failed to concentrate and his mind constantly flashed back to the club and their amazon women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the weekend was a blur, his friends and family became an incoherent haze in the background. Whenever he closed his eyes one of the women would be there and his fantasies ran wild, if masturbation made you go blind then he should order his white stick.

Nothing of his Monday university lesson stuck, his eyes counting down the minutes on the clock. By noon he was gone and fleeing for his bus and anticipation of his first day of work.

Clambering the steps Andy rang the bell and waited impatiently checking his watch.

A little bit early but good to show eagerness he thought. The door creaked open and the grinning figure of Sara greeted him.

"Well, someone can't wait to start," she beckoned him in with a finger. "Come in sexy," closing the door she gave him a quick pat on the butt. "Come on, we'll get you your uniform."

Andy followed and drooled over her athletic body, even more, arousing than the memory. She seemed to be poured into her clothes, they fitted her so tightly around her muscles. Sara showed him into the small changing room fitted with grey metal lockers, "so what size chest and waist are you?"

Andy pondered briefly, "er thirty waist and I think thirty-eight chest."

Sara flung some black trousers towards him and fished in the wardrobe for the correct shirt. "Here try this shirt, see if it fits."

Andy removed his coat and hoodie and tried on the crisp white shirt over his freshly smooth chest. Buttoning up he admired himself in the mirror as Sara watched. "Fits fine."

"Nope," Sara shook her head and reached for the next shirt. "We can go tighter than that. Try this."

Removing the shirt Andy slipped on the new shirt and breathed in to button up, "feels a bit too tight." His nipples stood hard and proud through the thin material obvious to anyone.

"Nonsense looks fantastic," Sara flung some small pink items towards him which he caught awkwardly. "That's your underwear and socks, part of the uniform."

Andy stared at the tiny pink thong, wondering how that minuscule piece was going to cover his growing manhood. "Is this really necessary?"

Sara leaned against the doorway and crossed those large bulging arms, "Yes, nothing worse than visible underwear lines." Her face grew stern, "Now get a move on, I don't have all day."

Realizing that Sara wasn't going to be leaving him anytime soon he turned his back and nervously removed his trousers. Her breathing grew heavier as he slipped down his boxers and awkwardly eased up the tiny thong. His package bulged in the tightly packed material as the string slid between his buttocks.