The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you little slut," she pressed to at the tip of his hole and teased. "Girls we really do have proper pussy boy here," Jasmine smirked back to the rowdy spectators. She popped in the thick head of the realistic cock, "fuck yourself on my cock."

"Oooh yes Miss Jasmine," his reply grew in noise as he pushed back deep on her thick cock. As he reached the hilt of the cock Jasmine thrust it hard back into him and he rode the cock incessantly.

With her free hand she gripped his aching cock and pumped it in rhythm with the dildo, his cries grew and filled the room. Jasmine knew he was close, his body trembled and with a yell, his red arse bucked and she milked his balls dry. "That's our boy."

Andy had never had an orgasm like this, his whole body shook as he exploded. She seemed to draw a never-ending stream of cum from his helpless cock and he collapsed exhausted to the bar. "Thank you, Miss Jasmine," he didn't need to be asked this time.

Jasmine took the acclaim from her friends and gently slid her dildo from the panting boy over the bar. "A round of applause for Andy, our newest bitch boy." The ladies all rose and clapped the prone bitch on the stool.

Andy rested his sweating face against the hard glass top of the bar, used, abused, and drained. Alice reached behind the bar to reclaim a bottle of bubbly, "I think we should celebrate once more the magnificent eye on Jasmine for spotting bitch boys." She popped it open to more applause from the ladies and poured them all a glass, "To Jasmine."

All the girls repeated and raised their glasses, "to Jasmine." Andy hadn't moved an inch, he was frozen in disbelief at his treatment at their hands, his sore bottom still raised high as ordered.

Tania whispered in his ear, "you can climb down now bitch boy." With a huge swing, she spanked his arse as he stumbled off the bar to much merriment. "Normally this is the point where we worry whether we'll see you again but I think we all know you'll be here for your shift come Monday."

Tania turned that luminous grin from the girls back to him and immediately turned stern, "now clean my fucking bar you filthy slut."

She sauntered back to the girl's table as they all settled back with their drinks to watch their latest conquest work. His little red bottom wiggled as he wiped away his disgrace.

Andy fled the scene of his utter humiliation in a fog of perplexion. His servile submission at the hands of those women flickered through his brain and their mocking laughter followed his every escaping step. At that second he hated each one of them but deep inside he knew they were right, he would be ready for duty come Monday.