The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara smirked approvingly thoroughly enjoying her viewpoint, "Cmon get a move on."

Stepping into the trousers Andy struggled and wriggled to get the skin-tight legs up past his knees, literally peeling them past his thighs. Breathing in he managed to button them together and looked pleadingly at Sara.

"Perfect, just how the ladies like it." Sara tucked in his shirt like a mother with a child and applied his bow tie. The tie was a pink clip-on with 'Madames' written upon it.

Andy peered up at his dresser, "the trousers are very tight."

"If you want the tips you have to advertise," she gave his arse a little goose. "Now let me introduce you to Alice, she's in charge today." Sara spun and strode out knowing he could only wiggle after her.

Alice was ordering another boy out with a tray when they arrived and she turned to her new arrivals with a broad flashing smile. The fantasy picture Andy had drawn of Alice didn't come close to her in the flesh. Tall, obviously, slim with shoulder-length blonde hair and a deep sensualness oozed from her flawless pale face. "Well, you must be Andy."

"Yes Alice," Andy nodded awkwardly.

Sara gave him a sharp spank on his thin cottoned trousers, "Miss Alice to you."

Andy jumped and flushed red, "Sorry yes Miss Alice."

She had a delightful smirk that felt like she was about to devour her prey, "let me have a good look at you." Alice's green eyes scanned him from head to toe, "give me a spin."

Andy turned and faced the permanently grinning Sara who exchanged a look with Alice.

"Mmm someone's going to make plenty of money," Alice slid up behind and placed her elegant fingers over his shoulders. "The ladies will love you."

That voice that had beguiled him over the phone nearly made him faint as it whispered softly in his ear. Her warm breath tickled his neck as her perfume wafted and drowned him.

"Now let's get down to business," Alice perched herself on the edge of her desk as Sara span the boy around. "You will work as a bar boy, under the control of Tania. You work the tables she tells you to do, take the orders and deliver."

Andy nodded silently, slowly adjusting to his surroundings. The job didn't seem all that taxing and he had started to relax.

"We work afternoons and evenings so you will mainly do evenings as you have your college work to fulfill. You will notice come payday that your basic pay is rather higher than usual bar work but this is an unusual establishment." Alice once more exchanged a smirk with Sara, "most of our clientele are business women who want to let their hair down after a hard day's work without the inference of men."

Alice stretched out her long smooth legs, "whatever the ladies say and do to you is their prerogative. Your job is to smile and say thank you. That is where you earn your tips."

Sara leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "girls have been treated in bars as sexual objects for decades but here it's you pretty boys that are the eye candy."

The full extent of his duties dawned on Andy and a look of fear had grown on his face.

Sensing his wavering confidence Alice came close to his face, "don't be scared of the ladies." Her deep green eyes mesmerized him, "most boys would kill to have so many hot ladies chasing them but they're not as cute as you."

Her intoxicating scent eased away his anxiety and he longed to taste that deep red lipstick. She teased his confidence back up as she gently stroked his face.

"Also, you wouldn't want to disappoint any of us now we've met you," Alice lifted his jaw to look directly up at her. "Jasmine thought so highly of you and Sara has spoken of nothing else since your interview." Her pert hard breasts now pressed hard against his flimsy thin shirt, "now that we've met I fully understand why."

Her words had him swooning, enticing him to stay and to make him please her. "Yes, Miss Alice."

His words made her face light up with a devastating radiant smile, "good boy I knew you wouldn't let us down." Alice hooked her arm around his waist and led him to the door, "now Sara will take you to Tania and I'll keep an eye on you through the evening."

"Thank you, Miss Alice," Andy took one long look at the gorgeous vision as she patted his behind goodbye,

"Come on sexy, soon have you working." Sara hooked a finger into his trousers and pulled him after her.

Another boy passed them dressed identically to Andy but that's where the links ended. The boy was tall and muscular compared to Andy's small and slim physique and Sara noticed his puzzlement.

"We found the most popular types for the ladies were large muscle boys and cute feminine boys, so we try to cater for both." Sara pulled him onward, "Tania knows which ladies want what so always listen to her."

Finally, they entered the main area of the bar, the plush red carpeted parlor. This was the first time Andy had seen it almost full and his eyes circled the room. Each table was now packed with ladies in fitted business suits who turned their view on the newcomer.

"Well, it's about time, sexy boy." Tania appeared behind the bar like magic, her sunshine smile ever present. "Sorry to drop you in the deep end but needs must." She thrust a notepad and pen in his hand, "table four, take their order."

Andy froze as he saw the fearsome table of five turns to ogle the fresh meat.

Sara whispered in his ear, "just ask can I take your order and write it down and bring it back to Tania." With a pat on his bottom, she sent him on his way.

The ladies watched him edge closer to them and joked amongst themselves, like most of the ladies present they worked locally and the venue had become their respite from the corporate world.

Meekly Andy approached, "hello can I take your order." His inbuilt shyness grew from these imposing women.

The oldest lady leaned back in her chair, "I'll have a gin and tonic and you to take home." She slid her hand up his inside leg as he tried to write it down, making his handshake. "Oh, Mary you're making him nervous, come here little boy I'll calm you down." Her colleague took a full grip of his pert bottom as he squirmed, still desperately trying to write down their order.

"Aww isn't he adorable," the youngest of the table blew him a kiss. With a hand still cupping his cheek, he threw a helpless glance toward Tania.

Tania motioned him to smile and take the order, then tapped her watch to get him moving.

Finally, he turned from the table with a last hard pinch on his bottom and handed the list to Tania. His flustered red face was clear for him to see in the bar mirror.

"There you go, take those drinks back over," Tania pushed the silver tray now filled with drinks towards him.

The tray shook as he tried to walk as calmly as possible, the noise of the table growing as he got closer. "Here's sweet cheeks now." The laughter passed to the other tables as they watched. Placing the tray down, Andy felt the roving hands once again stroking his bottom. "Don't you be a stranger now," as the elder customer slipped her finger along his barely clad crack.

Escaping hurriedly back to the laughing Tania, Andy returned extremely flustered.

Tania leaned over the bar, "check your back pocket."

Andy reached back puzzled and retrieved several ten-pound notes from his rear pocket, and lifted them to Tania.

"That's your tips," Tania beamed that grin. "Now you know how to earn them, get that gorgeous arse over to Miss Lord at table seven and make some more."

For the first time that night, Andy grinned, partly relieved but mainly because he realized making money wasn't that hard to earn.

For the rest of his shift, Andy grew into the job, the minor discomfort was more than bearable. Alice had been correct most of the ladies were very attractive and being groped by them was not a chore. By the end of the night, he was starting to play his role perfectly, wiggling his pert bottom to get the right reaction.

Alice and Tania watched his progression with constantly pleased glances, Jasmine had found them a little pearl again. Alice called him over at the end of his shift, "well how did you feel that went."

"Fantastic," he bounced back over to Alice. "I got so many tips and some gave me their numbers."

"I thought you did very well indeed," Alice slipped a protective arm around him. "I think you should leave the numbers, for now, these ladies might be a little too much for you."

Andy slowly calmed down from the exhilaration of the evening and relaxed to the soothing tones of Alice.

"Now go get changed and be back here raring to go again tomorrow at six," Alice gently brushed her hand through his hair. "You were marvelous tonight, you did us proud." She gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and patted him off towards the changing room. With a high five from Tania, she slipped back into her office delighted with their debutant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following night he got to meet Clara, the alternate manager. She really was the alternative to Alice, cold, brusque, and humorless. Probably the shortest of the ladies but easily the most fearsome. She was packed into a tight leather bodice which pushed her large breasts out for all to admire.

Her jet black hair was pulled back tight into a ponytail and framed her goth-like white porcelain face. Her red-painted lips were locked in a permanent scowl whenever she looked at the boy. The intricately drawn tattoos that encased her arms were the only show of color on her alabaster skin.

Andy was glad his first night had been with Alice cause he doubted Clara would have helped and coaxed him through his shift. The other lads helped him settle too and he was glad to find them so normal and down to earth.

"The money you can make here is ridiculous," Matt slammed his locker door shut. "Just do as your told and you'll be fine."

Matt was one of the muscular lads who was very popular with the regulars and enjoyed the attention. "I'd never tell me bird about this place but as long as I have the money she's happy." His gleaming teeth flashed against his deeply tanned face and he zipped that bulging body into his jacket.

Andy told his family he had a bar job for a little extra money but didn't give any intimate details. His friends got told nothing about the job, partly he wasn't sure what they would think but also if they would believe him. Andy had never been known as a lady's man so the idea of him as a sexual object for older women would be absurd to them. The money in his wallet and the bruises on his bum told otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Friday Andy had fully grown into a competent bar boy, even a little cocky. Swishing from table to table, just long enough for the ladies to grab a feel then leaving them wanting more. "Four more for table four Tania," and he flashed her his cheeky grin.

"Ok sexy boy, don't get too full of yourself." Tania poured the drinks as she watched the preening boy fix his hair in the mirror. "Got to have your appraisal yet."

"What's that," the words quickly caught Andy's attention.

Tania pushed the tray towards him, "end of the first week all new boys get assessed on their week's work." She flicked him on the nose, "so yours is tonight."

Andy sniffed nonchalantly and spun with his tray back to his rowdy table, not concerned about any assessment. The noisy reception and roving hands confirmed how well he was doing.

"Another bottle for table six Tania," Andy huffed slightly exhausted towards the end of his shift.

"Here take a shot with me to keep you going," Tania slid a shot glass in front of Andy. "Down in one sexy boy."

Clicking the shot glass together Andy threw back the shot, "cheers Tania." Put on his best cheeky smile and returned to his enraptured audience. Delivering the bottle to the table he received the salacious comments and gropes with grace and aplomb.

Gradually he felt hot and slightly nauseous, his stomach doing somersaults. "Hey Tania, can I slip to the loo? Emergency."

"Off course sexy," Tania nodded towards the back. "You're near the end of your shift so take your time."

Andy tried his best to exit as normal as possible but soon as the bar door closed he sprinted for the lavatory. His bowels had awakened and were screaming to be opened, he slumped on the seat and evacuated. Andy wasn't sure how long he'd taken but it felt like an age. Finally starting to feel normal again he washed his sweating face and slipped back through the changing room. Oddly empty, the lads must have changed and left, he had taken longer than he thought.

Returning to the darkened parlor Andy realized Sara had closed up, only a few quieter voices pierced through the dark. Tania was clearing up behind the bar and Sara was closing the curtains. Peering over at the voices he started to make out Alice, Clara, and to his surprise Jasmine.

"Well I had to come and see how my little boy got on," Jasmine stalked over stealthy and hugged him tightly. Andy sunk into her magnificent bosom, "I've heard good things."

"Well, that's up to us to decide," Alice tapped her on the shoulder and Jasmine returned to her seat, followed by Sara and Jasmine.

Andy turned to face his jury, confident in his performance but wary all the same. Clara's scowling visage did little to ease his growing nerves.

Alice tapped on the bar for attention, "timekeeping.. excellent, presentation.. splendid, attitude.. spot on and the reaction from our clients.. most definitely favorable."

Andy's grin grew from each positive statement, not even Clara could dampen his demeanor now.

"But..," Alice's voice raised in volume and left him in silent limbo for eternity. "One of our most important rules you have consistently broken with no sign of apology or contrition."

Stunned Andy tried desperately to think of his error and looked weakly to the table for help. "But Alice.."

"It's Miss Alice to you!" Her reply was fierce and harsh and he immediately knew his mistake. "You have repeatedly called all of us by our first names only and this will not be tolerated." "Miss Sara!"

Sara leaped up with a malignant smirk on her face as Alice replaced her at the table, "remove your trousers."

"W-w-what?" Andy peered up at the hulking figure who pressed over him.

"Not what, just do and be quick about it," Sara grabbed his face with one hand grip and squeezed any belligerence from him.

As he peeled the skin-tight pants from his legs he felt mortified as he stood in his tiny pink thong in full view of the ladies.

"Hop on up," Sara tapped the barstool next to him. "Lean over the bar and push that little bottom out."

Andy tried to stare at the glass top bar, to focus on a beer stain but his eye kept glancing into the mirror and his growingly interested audience.

"You are going to be spanked and at the end, you will thank me correctly," her large rough hand stroked his soft pale cheeks. Before he had time to reply Sara raised her hand back and brought it down firmly to a loud cry. The rest of his cries were drowned out by the incessant and relentless beating he received. Sara's muscles were not just for show, he whimpered into the bar at the conclusion.

"Thank you miss Sara," he blubbed softly back to her. His backside was on fire and he had forgotten about the watching crowd. Andy had never been spanked before and certainly not by a woman, he was shocked by how strong Sara was.

"That's better," Sara gave him one last spank for luck. "Don't you fucking forget it."

The spank lifted his arse back up and nearly knocked him off the stool, he was grateful it was over. Andy rubbed his burning hot cheeks as he climbed off the chair.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going," Clara's irate voice sped around the empty room. She spanked him back up onto the stool, "you stay there till we say so bitch boy."

"Yes Miss Clara," his bottom shook with the building redness. Andy looked up to the mirror to finally see a smile on her face.

With a yank, she pulled down the thong totally exposing his bare arse, "We don't need that anymore." Her long black fingernails dug into his spanked red cheeks and pulled them apart. "Nice little virgin boy hole."

Andy felt her breath against his arse and gulped terrified of what was coming next, his body shivered as he felt cold oozing liquid being poured down his crack. Was she spilling booze over him, he stared in the mirror for answers. Then he felt a hard object being teased around his hole.

"Not so virgin for much longer," Clara cackled as she pressed the pink buttplug and twisted it deep into the tightness. With a pop and a squeal, she sunk it in, "mmm how good does that look?"

The perfectly round red bottom with the protruding plug got a rapturous round of applause from the ladies. Clara slipped under the bar to collect a bottle and faced the flushed red-faced boy, "don't you dare move an inch."

For the next half hour, Andy leaned on his elbows on the warm glass bar with his aching sore bottom in the air. The muffled conversation of the ladies behind him in the shadows, occasionally he would glance up to see them deep in conversation. The foreign object in his arse made his hole throb and the cold liquid dripped down his crack.

Finally, he saw Tania approaching, he thought his torture was ending and started to relax in anticipation.

She ran her hand over the bright red cheeks, "such a pretty bottom." With a quick forceful pull, Tania slipped the plug from his now open hole, "we won't need that anymore."

His hole felt looser and he could feel the air against it but he was glad it was nearly over. Andy waited in vain for Tania to order him to get dressed as the cold sticky liquid was again poured.

Tania teased the edge of his puckered hole with her dildo, "I think it wants more." To a cheer from the table she sunk it forcibly into the boy, "my black dildo likes your hole."

"Ohhh," his moan slipped out loud and proud. Andy gripped the bar tightly as Tania gyrated the cock deep within him.

"Oh, he fucking loves it," She bellowed over to the ladies. Nice and slow, Tania took her time toying with the boy's emotions.

As much as he tried the animalistic noises came instantly from his mouth, her actions forcing him to become he knew not what.

As his last groan filled the room Tania slid the cock from his hungry hole and left it wanting more."What do you say to me bitch boy?"

"Thank you, Miss Tania," Andy barely lifted his head from the glass as he drooled all over it.

With a slap of her palm Alice took Tania's place behind the quivering little boy, "do you want to please me, boy?"

"Yes Miss Alice," Andy knew automatically that seductive voice.

Alice stroked his warm red cheeks, "then beg me to dildo your arse, loudly for all to hear."

Without thinking, Andy yelled, "please dildo my arse, Miss Alice."

Her cock was thicker and longer than Tania's and her method was faster and harder, she rammed it deep and hard piston. "You like that little bitch boy," Alice had the boy rocking on the stool.

"Ohh Yesss," Andy clung on to the bar for dear life. His pre cum dripped in strings from his leaking cock as his cock swung from his pummelling. His moans rose as he felt his cum building.

Alice knew he was close and withdrew her cock abruptly leaving his hole now gaping open. The cry of disappointment she drew from him made her face light up in delight. "What do you have to say to me bitch boy?"

"Thank you miss Alice," the tone of despair in Andy's voice was clear to hear.

Alice high-fived Jasmine who sauntered up to the prone boy and admired the view, "well who says I can't pick them." She teased her fingers over the trembling bottom, "I can spot a pussy boy a mile away."

Andy didn't mind the moniker one bit, he just craved to be allowed to cum. His whole body ached for it. At the feel of another dildo, he pushed back, reaching for it.