The Club

Story Info
A discovery of a club led to a perfect end to a night.
3.5k words
4.34
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year my company throws a large works party in a hotel downtown. It's a chance for everyone to get together and toast the success of the company.

It was getting late and I was striking out big time. I couldn't even manage a quick blowie in the bathroom as I'd often received in previous years.

I looked at my watch, it was 1AM and I was ready to call it - this party was officially dead.

Keen for the party not to end, I grabbed my coat, said good night to my work colleagues and left the hotel via the lobby. It was dark outside, but surely I could find a club or a bar somewhere.

I headed down the block, scanning both sides of the road for something to peak my interest. So far, nothing yet.

I felt a chill in the air, followed by a wet spot on my forehead, then another and another.

It started to rain, then it started to really rain, the kind of rain that just bounces of any surface it touched. I had to seek shelter some where.

I pulled my coat collar up, shrunk into my coat and started to run. I wasn't exactly sure where I was going. A bright neon light up ahead caught my eye. It must be a club, so I hurried down the street to the door repeating the words please be open, please be open in my head.

Standing in front of the door was this huge bear of a man, he looked me up and down and opened the large wooden door inside and tilted his head to go through.

I was glad to be out of the rain. I wiped the water from my face and took my first look around, I was in a small dimly lit room, with a large desk to one end. There was the faint murmur of music in the background.

"Good evening or good morning, I can never tell at this point. Can I take your coat? or perhaps a towel." the voice joked.

A man's voice spoke from behind the desk. I spun round to see this young man, sitting on a chair, dressed in what appeared to be a three piece suit.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" I replied as I started to remove my coat.

He stood up from behind the desk and reached out his arm to take the coat from me.

"I'll get you a ticket for your coat"

From a drawer in his desk, he pulled out a small book of tickets and tore out two tickets. One he handed to me and the other he put in the coat pocket, before hanging it up.

"Oh and before I forget, this club is very discreet, so we can't allow any phones or recording devices of any kind"

Well this rule certainly peaked my curiosity. What was in this club I thought to myself.

"Ah, Ok" I said reluctantly handing over my phone.

"I'll also need to do a quick search. You understand"

"Sure" Now I was interested.

The man exited the area behind the desk and began to pad me down. He started with my chest, my back then each of my arms in turn.

"Someones in good shape" he remarked squeezing my biceps.

Then he went lower, he crouched down and began feeling up each of my legs, as he went up one, he took his hands up to my crotch, where I was convinced he was taking his time. He felt the bulge with his fingers before moving on to the other leg and then coming straight back up the other way and finishing on the bulge again.

"You're all good, you can go on through" and with that he pointed at the door behind me.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Enjoy"

I turned and opened the door. From the faint murmur of music, to the loud hustle and bustle of the club.

This was not what I was expecting at all, I was in an old fashioned club. To the right of me was a long stretching bar, commanded by a very fit, muscular man, wearing no top but only black braces. He was making a cocktail for a customer. As he shook the container you could see his muscles flex.

Opposite the bar on the far end was a stage, where a drag act was pelting out the Cher classic 'If I could turn back time'. The singer was about 6ft, wearing a long sequinned teal dress and a massive black wig.

Her audience, all men, were sitting around a series of round tables in front of the stage and enjoying every minute of it.

"What can I get you?" The man from bar asked.

"Oh, ah, I'll just have a beer" I said still surveilling the room.

I sat myself down on a stool by the bar and watched the singer, while I waited for my drink.

She had just finished the song to the applause of the audience and pulled the microphone from its stand.

"Thank you, thank you. You're too kind" She said blowing kisses to the audience.

"For all you newcomers, I am madam Jizzelle and this is my club, I hope you all enjoy" she said to more applause.

She sashayed to the end of the stage and down a series of short steps her hand poised in the air.

"Now my darlings, to meet my adoring fans"

She walked over to a young man, who was with a group of friends and sat on his lap.

"Tell me honey, did you enjoy the performance?" she asked him before tilting the microphone in his direction.

"Yes maam"

"Ooh, yes maam, sounds practically military"

"Yes maam, US Navy" he replied.

"And what brings you to Jizzelles? Let me guess, you're looking for somewhere to dock your submarine."

The crowd erupted into laughter.

"Yes maam" he replied but his voice was drowned out by the crowd.

"Well, mama Jizzelle can help you out with that my dear"

She stood up from his lap.

"Nigel, oh Nigel where are you my love?" she called out. From the back, a man dressed in a designer suit came out to the stage.

"There you are my darling, could you take..."

She pointed the microphone back at the man.

"Sam"

"Could you take Sam and show him where he'll be docking tonight"

With that Nigel extended his arm and Sam stood up and grabbed it, both men waving at the audience.

"Thank you for your service Sam" she said giving a salute.

I watched as Nigel and Sam disappeared through a purple velvet clad door to the far end of the room.

"Here's your beer" the barman said breaking my concentration.

"Thanks... oh wait before you go. What's behind that fancy door over there?"

"Ooff, it's going to cost you to find out." he said.

"Cost? How much?"

I took a swig from the bottle.

"$100"

I nearly spat out the beer.

"One hundred bucks!"

"Yep, but I guarantee you, it's worth every penny"

I took another swig.

"Well... do you want find out?"

I looked at his chiselled physique and pondered.

"Do you accept credit cards?" I asked.

"That we do"

"Then what the fuck, let's do it" I said hoping this would liven up my night.

I handed the bartender my card and he swiped it on the reader behind the bar.

"Ok, that's done. I'll give you a shout in 15 minutes." he said handing me my card.

With that he disappeared to the opposite end of the bar to serve another customer.

I sat there, staring at that purple velvet door, wondering what could possibly worth $100. Whatever it was I was eager to find out.

Madam Jizzelle took to the stage once again and the music started up again, she ploughed through Chers back catalogue and was actually a pretty good singer - no lip syncing either.

Just as she was finishing her third song, Nigel the well dressed man approached the bar and spoke with bartender, he pointed me out to Nigel who then turned and began to approach me.

"Good evening" he said with a delectable English accent.

"I believe you've procured one of our services. If you'd like to follow me sir".

I downed the last of my beer and followed Nigel as we headed towards the purple velvet clad door.

He opened the door for me and gestured for me to go through. We were now standing in a corridor, the door immediately in front of me had a brass plate on it titled 'The Clean Room', then to the left of me was a series of eight doors, four on each side. Strangely the doors were all very close to each other, I couldn't imagine that they would all lead to different rooms.

Nigel gestured again to me.

"If you'd like to start here sir and then when you're ready, please pick any of the available doors on the left of each side so thats doors one, three, five or seven."

I nodded and with that Nigel exited the corridor through the purple door.

I took a deep breath and opened the 'The clean room' door. It revealed a brightly lit room covered in exotic white tiles, it looked like a fancy bathroom. I was greeted by two attractive young Puerto rican men wearing white bathrobes.

"Hello, my name is Diego"

"and mine is Luis, we'll be assisting you tonight."

'Assisting me' I thought, I like the sound of that.

"Could you remove your clothes please, you can place them in the lockers behind you.

I couldn't believe my luck, looks like its a threesome with a couple of Puerto rican twinks. I hurried to take my clothes off, kicking off my shoes, whilst unbuttoning my shirt.

They both watched as I got undressed. I got to the last piece of clothing, my underwear and paused and looked at them.

"And those" Diego gestured.

I pulled off my underwear and stood there awkwardly.

"So.... how does this work? Do I Fuck you and he watches, or do we take turns?" I asked enthusiastically.

They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Nothing so crude handsome, the clue is in the name - The Clean Room."

"Our job is to get you clean. Come."

Diego held out his slender hand and took me to the back of the room. There was a large open tiled shower, Luis headed towards it first and turned on the large taps, a jet of water blasted from the shower head.

"Step into the shower please" Luis instructed.

I complied with his request, the water was warm and I rinsed my face and hair. I stood under the shower head and looked at Luis and Diego for further instruction.

They both took off their robes, revealing their nakedness beneath. Their beautiful tan skins were hairless apart from very neatly trimmed jet black pubic hair. Their cocks were thin and long and they swung gently side to side as they walked towards me.

They grabbed a flannel each and joined me in the shower, from the side Diego picked up a bottle of fancy looking shower gel and squeezed the contents onto the flannel before handing it over to Luis who did the same.

I was now in between them. Diego turned me to face him and began rubbing the flannel against my chest, whilst Luis started to rub down my back.

It felt strange having someone else bathe you, it felt as though they were preparing me as a sacrifice.

Diegos hands moved further down my body as did Luis. He grabbed my Dick with the flannel, gently stroking it downward. His slender fingers pulled back my foreskin and he softly wiped my head and under the glans.

I could feel my self getting hard in his hands.

Meanwhile Luis was rubbing the flannel over my buttocks, then he reached under me to my taint and balls, softly wiping them with his flannel.

This felt intense, it almost felt like they were teasing me at this point. I wanted to reach out to kiss Diego, or feel his cock in my hands but somehow this didn't seem right. This seemed to be a precursor to something bigger.

Luis stopped the shower then both he and Diego stepped out and put their Bath robes back on. As for me, I've stood their dripping wet and sporting a mild boner.

Diego and Luis grabbed two large towels and began gently patting me down, again paying extra special attention to my cock and ass.

This whole experience made me super horny. I desperately needed a release or I would surely explode.

I was fully dry and now fully erect. Diego handed me a bathrobe.

"Here put this on"

I grabbed the robe and tied it up at the front, however it did nothing to cover the tent I was pitching.

"Now you're ready"

Ready for what I thought.

"Did Nigel explain the doors in the corridor to you?" he asked.

"Yeah sure... one, three, five and seven?"

"That's correct"

They walked me to the door.

"Once you're done, just come back here and we'll get you dressed again."

And with that I stepped out into the corridor.

"Enjoy" Diego said closing the door behind me.

I stared down the corridor, wondering which door to open. I walked closer to them to get a closer look.

I heard a click of a handle and someone emerged from door number three, he was wearing a white bath robe like mine. It was that guy from the audience Sam. His robe was barely done up right and his face was flushed, he gave me a quick glance as he walked past me and smiled before entering the clean room.

I looked at the numbers again and tried the handle on door number one. It opened and I entered the room. I immediately jumped as I thought it was occupied, but it was my reflection in a mirror, the walls were covered in mirrors.

The room was small, it was more of a closet, it couldn't have been more than 1.5m in each direction.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, There was a small shelf on the wall opposite the door. It had a small speaker on it. To the left of me was a small horizontal rail and opposite it, on the wall on the right were two vertical rails spaced apart.

A mans voice crackled out of the speaker in the corner.

"You can hang the robe on the hook on the door"

I turned to face the door behind me, there was a small brass hook.

I took off the robe and hung it as instructed.

I looked around, all I could see was my naked self, my naked erect self. I had to admit, I did look good, those gym sessions really paid off.

The voice appeared again.

"Suck or Fuck?"

I couldn't quite make out what he said.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" unsure of where I should be speaking.

"Do you want me to suck you off or fuck you?"

I pondered for a moment. What did I want? I thought back to the party and my usual blowjob in the bathroom that escaped me this year.

"Suck please"

I heard a rustling in the walls, my eyes followed the noise to the wall with the two vertical rails. A circular hole appeared between them.

"Put your dick through the hole please" the speaker instructed.

Was all this just a fancy Glory Hole experience?

I moved closer to the wall and pushed my cock through the hole.

I stared at myself in the mirror, my heart began to pound in my chest.

I've never tried one before, it was a strange feeling, I felt vulnerable at this point, I had no idea who was on the other side and putting my favourite appendage out there scared me a little bit.

My anticipation was building, my imagination was running wild. They hadn't even started and I was ready to shoot my load.

I felt something, a hot dry sensation on my dick, it felt like a hot breath, the sensation moved along my dick from the head to base of the shaft. My cock pulsed from the stimulation. Then the sensation was gone.

There was a brief pause before the whole of my cock was enveloped in a hot, moist mouth.

"Fuckkk" I blurted out and grabbing the vertical rails. Their use now making sense.

Whoever was behind the wall took me in their mouth all the way to the base of my shaft, before slowly and without breaking contact pulling away until they reached the end of my cock. They then kissed the tip. I could feel fingers, pulling back my foreskin and then a tongue tracing the ridges of my cock head. I could feel them on the top, on the sides and then finally underneath.

God this felt so good, at this rate I know I wouldn't last much longer. Who ever this was, was a god damn pro in my eyes.

They took me back into their mouth again, sucking back and fore, the feel of their warm saliva against my skin. Their tongue swirling round and round over my head. I knew I was reaching the point of no return, the mirror started to fog in front of me as my breathing became heavy.

"I, I'm going to cum" I was unsure what the etiquette was, I thought I'd better warn them.

The sucking intensified, my hands now gripping the rails.

I began moaning then....

"Arghhh! argh. Mmmm"

I tried to hold back, I really tried but it was no use.

I rested my forehead against the mirror wall as I felt the cum expel from my body. I felt three maybe four spurts, but they were still sucking.

"Jesus, oh fuck, oh fuck, arghhh, arghhh!" I continued to yell out. My knuckles were white from gripping the rails so hard and my legs were beginning to buckle.

They took every last drop out of me, squeezing it out with their lips.

Then they stopped.

I looked up, my face was red. I still had to hold on to the rail to steady myself, exhaling.

"That was quite possibly the best blow job I've ever had. Thank you."

"Thank you. You have nice cock." the voice said through the speaker.

"When you're ready, just head back to the clean room and they'll get you sorted."

I pulled my dick from the hole, it had now gone flaccid from the exertion and I grabbed my robe from the hook, put it back on and left the room.

I walked down the corridor to the clean room and entered.

Only Diego was here this time.

"Did you enjoy?" he asked with a wry smile.

"Very much so." I replied.

He walked up to me.

"So... what did you pick? Suck or Fuck?"

"Suck"

"Excellent choice. Come"

He led me back to the shower area and proceeded to remove my robe. After placing it on a chair, he went to a sink and out came the flannel again. He turned and approached me again.

Touching my shoulder with his left hand he moved his right hand carrying the flannel over my groin, gently massaging, wiping down the shaft and cupping my balls. He did this while maintaining eye contact, with that smile of his and those dark brown eyes.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

I took a sharp intake of breath.

"Yeah, so good"

I could feel my hardness returning.

"And we're done. All clean big boy."

Diego was such a tease, I could of bent him over that chair and fucked him raw, such was my horniness right now.

"Your clothes are in the locker"

I stared at him intently, he must've known what I wanted. I bit my lip in frustration.

But sigh, it was not to be.

I turned to the locker and got dressed. Diego stood there watching me the whole time.

"Until next time my friend"

"Until next time" I replied, knowing full well I'll be back real soon.

I looked at my watch, it was late and I was starting to feel tired. I left through the purple velvet door and entered the main bar area again.

I walked past the bar, acknowledging the bartender, with a smile and a nod of the head. He winked back at me in response.

I left the bar for the cloak room to pick up my coat, the young attendant was waiting. I checked my pocket and gave him the ticket and off he went to get my coat and phone.

As he handed me my stuff, he also included a card. I quickly studied it - 'Jizzelles - cum back soon x'.

I slipped the card into my coat pocket.

"Did you have a nice time?" the attendant asked.

"The best" I replied.

"Then we'll see you soon?"

"You can count on it" I replied.