The Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of The Club.
1.8k words
4.39
2.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Club Ch. 03

Hello all. I must apologize for the long delay in my writing. Part the constant work life which came about from my promotion and entry into The Club. I was paid a wonderful salary and the bonuses were even better but you are definitely expected to produce the work that makes you that valuable to your company.

Then there was the little matter of Covid, which did include a bout with the disease myself. Luckily I was fully vaccinated and was sick but not deathly ill which happened to two of my relatives who had, unfortunately, joined into the no-vax movement and paid the price. That I was called upon to arrange funeral proceedings for both of them and executor for one of the estates was quite mentally debilitating. A huge irony regarding that estate that the owner, a non-vaxer, had a long enough time in the hospital while sick but not yet on a ventilator, to realize his mistake and to change his primary beneficiary from his two children, who hated him, to me. All this while in hospital in another state and in which I had no idea that any of those actions being taken. So, when the two children challenged the will, I was happy to answer the subpoena showing my lack of phone and or email contact with the deceased during his illness. And, upon proving that, the judge held for the revised will and dismissed the law suit with prejudice and they were therefore required to pay for my attorney fees spent in defending myself.

And then being hired to be the CFO of another larger company. By embracing the idea of employees working from their homes I was able to avoid renewing leases on 80% of our office real estate and negotiate lower lease amounts for the remaining 20%. These multi-million dollar savings -- and large salary bonuses for me - led to me being picked as CEO of the company when my boss retired.

And then about another year of work transition and talking myself into starting to write stories again. Other than that not much going on.

---

After listening to Beth's explanation/ briefing about The Club I immediately very much wanted to join the select group. The evening meal for the seven of us was indeed a delight. The several chefs had prepared a small plate cornucopia of wonderful foods that had several of us already planning for a trip to Kansas City to further investigate the chef's products. Also a selection of premium wines that were world class. All served Roman style with each of us with our own chaise lounge and being spoiled rotten by a multitude of serving personnel. All with the growing anticipation in everyone's mind as to the activities that would perhaps be taking place in the next hours.

As to the bacchanal: My initiation was actually quite simple only somewhat sexual. A lady with some equipment was brought into the room and I was given a small tattoo of a small icon I won't describe it -- members only) placed about two inches to the left of my labia. It's symbolism to not be seen by many and for those few who did see it it was agreed that the only explanation would be a smile and no words whatever. The tattoo was "sealed with a kiss" from each member as they kissed my new tattoo and I, in turn kissed theirs.

I was then asked if there was anything I would wish to do as the newest member to the group. I took and deep breath and then explained about Beth's mentioning about members being into exhibitionism with trusted friends. I had decided to go all out. I had given some general instructions to Terri and let her use her best judgment as to whom she would choose as assistants. But I had no idea at all of whatthey were planning for their activities.

Terri and two others of the group of gorgeous young women came into the room each wearing spike heels, perfume and a hip harness containing a large silicone dick. Terri explained to us all that she had been given carte blanche to arrange the event and that I would be the stage show for the entertainment. The had me switch lounges with the woman who was using the lounge in the center of the group. Simultaneously there was background music that started playing from hidden speakers in the room and the overall light level in the room was going towards dim while one spotlight came up to cover me and the lounge I was laying on. I was truly center stage for the entire room.

They began with a six hand massage that covered every inch of my body. No pressure just fingertips, lips and tongues working all over me. Some being ticklish and some places definitely erotic. As I could see other members of our group in the dim lighting around the room some were also working their own erogenous zones as the sexual tension in the room was already going up by a factor of at least 10.

My legs had involuntarily been going more and more apart to give the tingling fingers more access to literally all of me. I was turned to be on my side but with my legs still well apart and the finger tips were working more and more on my nipples, my lips, the lips of my labia and around my ass. One of the dicks in one of the harnesses was moving more and more closely to my lips. I couldn't help myself as I began to open my mouth to encourage an entrance.

Instead, one of the women lay down beside me and rolled me over to be on top of and facing her. Her arms came around my neck and her lips and tongue entered my waiting mouth in an all-consuming passionate kiss. But as I was responding to the pleasure there were other hands that were waving her silicone penis up and down over my labia. More and more strongly pushing until almost as if it had a mind of its own, pushing its way into my oh so lubricated cunt. Her hips rotated her pelvis as I was pegged deeper and deeper into my channel. Her thrusting was slow and easy until completely buried into me and then starting slow but increasing tempo. More and more insistent plowing into my pussy and with the angle of our bodies pushing more and more on my clit. My hips also started to lunge toward the dick each time it was pushing into me.

I was well on my way to an orgasm when all movement suddenly stopped, accompanied by my moan of disappointment accompanied by some groans from members of the watching audience.. The woman who had been kissing and fucking me held still as the V of another pair of soft, smooth legs split to straddle her head to leave a dick looking directly into my face. As my mouth opened the dick began slowly to work its way into my mouth and then into my throat. The cock was just sized that it could slowly work its way completely into me to the point that I was close to but not gagging as the woman's harness pushed against my lips.

Again, ever so slowly, a rhythm of a cock working its way into me began and then slowly increased in tempo. As the woman hips immediately facing me became increasingly active the woman below me worked her hands between us to knead and more actively squeeze my nipples to the point of light pain but also building a wanting in my entire body. And she again started her own rhythm of fucking my cunt, which by this time I was so lubricated it was making squishing sounds as the cock moved in me. And again with the rhythms establishing themselves I couldn't help myself to also begin moving my hips in opposite rhythm to reach a cum that I so desperately wanted and needed. So close, so close. And again, so close all activity stopped including a pair of hands holding my hips to not allow me to work the invading cock by myself.

Then Terri announced "almost there". I was lifted up to be on my knees astride the woman fucking me and I was still sucking on the dick that while not moving had remained in my mouth. My breath sucked in as warm oil was suddenly being poured between the cheeks of my butt. Fingers were pushing the warm oil into my ass as the third and biggest of the three cocks began to circle its way around and around my already twitching anal rosebud. The initial entry definitely got my attention but within a minute I was wanting more and it was definitely more I received. For some reason I kept remembering the phrase " fuckable asshole" as more and more of the cock entered my tailpipe, filling me completely, and then I remembered the more apt phrase was "triple penetration fucking".

I took my mouth off of the dick I was slobbering over long enough to voice "Please, please fuck me - mouth, tits, cunt, ass. Please do me" I immediately sucked down the cock and just as quickly I received everything I was begging for. All three cocks were ramming into me like the fuck doll I was and my cuming was building upon wave after wave that sent me into a body-quivering, squirting, eyes-rolling orgasm that I will remember forever. My moans and squeals of release must have been heard over the entire building.

After a brief time to gather my wits and slow my breathing Terri and her girlfriends didn't let me off that easy. The next half hour was an orgy of spit-roasting as they continued to play with my body using their hands and lips and dicks. I have no memory of how many times I reached a cum but my body was exploding with each new shot of a dick coming into my body, perhaps even more into my ass than into my vagina. Finally they slowly pulled out as several of the members couldn't help themselves but to come over and give kisses and touches to me with words about how much they had enjoyed me as their sexy entertainment.

I was led back to my suite like a rag doll and slept for over twelve hours. I drove home almost in a trance and had a soreness all over that was wonderful when remembering how it had occurred.

As predicted the next week I was promoted and my competitor was released with no notice. I loved the new job and it was six months later that I was hired by another company as the CFO. I have enjoyed and applied the mentoring (via phone) of the other members of The Club.

With my hectic schedule I have only been able to attend one new meeting of "The Club" but I have definitely set aside my weekend for the next one. Terri was the one who came by my office to invite me -- in the same manner as the first time.