Wife Craves Dark Meat

Story Info
A wife shares her BBC fantasy with her adventurous husband.
1.4k words
4.34
21.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you about my all-time greatest sexual experience. It happened last weekend, and I want to share this with this community who's turned me on so many times in the past with their sexy stories, and have given me the courage to pursue my own sexual nirvana, my own ultimate high.

I used to be a typical suburban housewife. Then I found this site in my husband's browse history. It rather shocked me, but I started reading the stories, and they struck a chord deep inside of me and I began to really get turned on. When my husband came home I dragged him right into the bedroom and jumped him good. Needless to say, he was very surprised and pleased.

But a few weeks later he wasn't so happy when I told him about my fantasy. I said that I wanted to be made love to by three black men at one time. I said that I was dying to feel big, thick black cocks filling my horny holes. I wanted one in my cunt, one in my ass, and one in my mouth.

Well, Larry wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea. Neither of us had ever cheated on the other, and he certainly didn't want me to start now, and not with three at a time. And why black men, he asked. I don't know, but ever since I was a little girl I have been both powerfully attracted to and slightly scared of black men. Maybe it's their reputation for huge cocks, or perhaps it's the taboo of salt and pepper action, but I think that I just wanted to let loose of all my inhibitions at once. Larry pleaded and begged, but it was no use. He offered to fuck my ass for me and said that he had always wanted to try it. But my mind was made up. He knew that and so did I. And it helped a little when I said that I wanted him to come with me and help pick out the men. I didn't want to be alone.

He finally submitted to my demands. We made plans to go out the following Friday night and hit some of the bars in the dark part of town. All that week I was so excited that I had to finger myself several times a day just to keep from bursting. I have never been that horny for so long in my entire life.

Friday afternoon I took a long, hot bubble bath, making sure my body would be clean for my new lovers. I felt so fresh and alive as Larry drove me to the Ink Spot Lounge on 12th street. When we entered the building, it was easy to see that we were just about the only white people there. One of the bartenders was white, and we went up to him and ordered drinks. It seemed every eye in the place was on us. I felt very sexy, but I could feel Larry tense beside me.

One black man in particular stared at me long after all the others had turned away. He sat alone at a table sipping from a shot glass. He appeared to be about six-two, with muscles very visible on his arms. I stole a look at his crotch and was pleased to note that a bulge was readily apparent. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I pointed him out to Larry and my husband looked him over. The black man didn't turn away under Larry's silent stare. Their eyes were locked for what seemed like five minutes. Finally Larry turned toward me and said, "OK."

I kissed him on the cheek and strolled over to the table where the black man sat. His name was Earl. I explained what I had in mind. He only smiled at first, then laughed before he said yes and told me to meet him at the hotel up the street in fifteen minutes. I drank another beer while we passed the time.

At last Larry escorted me out of the bar and to the hotel. Waiting in front was Earl and another man. Earl explained that he could only find one man on such short notice and he hoped that was all right. I was disappointed, but said it would be OK.

Once inside the hotel room, the two men quickly stripped down to nothing as I tore off my dress to reveal the black garter belt and bra I had bought just yesterday. As Larry sat in a chair and watched, Earl and his friend Joe lay on either side of me and began to caress my body. Joe sucked on my nipples as Earl slid between my legs and started slurping on my dripping cunt. With my right hand, I grasped Joe's huge meat-stick and stroked it's velvety skin, then pulled him toward me and took the head of it into my mouth.

As I lubricated Joe's cock with my tongue, Earl stopped eating my pussy and moved up so that his dick was resting between my legs. He started talking dirty, saying, "White bitch want some big black cock, huh? You ready for this? Bet you never had nothing this fine."

He slid the head of it in, stretching my pussy lips like they'd never been stretched before. As Earl slowly eased his long dong into my cunt, I took Joe's prick deeper into my mouth, deep, deep until it hit the back of my throat. I felt with my hand and there was still three inches outside my mouth. God, that man was huge! He began to move his pole in and out of my mouth as his friend fucked away at my wet pussy. Soon both of them came off. As Earl emptied his hose into my belly, Joe shot his load down my throat.

After the men had pulled away, I just lay there for a moment, basking in the sexual energy given off by our three orgasmic bodies. As I lay back with my eyes closed, I felt a familiar tongue start to play on my clitty. Surprised, I raised my head to find Larry snacking on my pussy, the same pussy that had just been shot full of Earl's creamy sperm. The black men were talking to each other as they watched. "Look at that man eat pussy! Damn, I think he likes his cunt spiced!"

They both laughed and then I felt them go to work on my boobs, sucking at my nipples and squeezing my breasts together. Larry's mouth on my pussy, and the black men's mouths on my boobs were driving me wild with lust. "Fuck me," I moaned. "Fuck me again!"

I heard Larry say something, but I couldn't understand. Suddenly my body was lifted off the bed and Joe lay on his back, his massive erection sticking up into the air. Earl, the strong man, told me to spread my legs, then he lowered my juicy gash onto Joe's spike. As I settled onto the cock, I felt another prick touch my cheek and I opened my mouth to take Earl in.

Then Larry's hard cock was poking around my asshole. I felt him take some juice from my pussy and work it into my ass, then I felt his cock head pressing against my virgin rosebud. "Here it comes, baby," he said, and he entered me, his long, thin rod sliding into my ass with no trouble at all. There I was, my fantasy fulfilled, all three holes stuffed full of hard male meat.

Once Larry was all the way in, Earl and Joe, who had been holding still as my husband worked my ass, began to move. All three men got into a rhythm, and soon I was being fucked from three different directions simultaneously. I must have orgasmed ten times before the men came, one after the other.

Then Earl and Joe thanked me for a good time and left. As Larry closed the door behind them, I could feel the sperm covering my body and leaking out my holes. I motioned my husband back to the bed and we kissed tenderly. I thanked him for making my fantasy come to life, and I told him to take me home.

My body ached for two days after that, but I feel contented now. I think that now I can appreciate what a loving man I have. I can't say I'll never feel the need for another black cock, but I can say that I'll never need another husband.