The Club House

Story Info
A trip to a club house, turns one woman's life style 180.
3.7k words
4.05
24.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Club House.

We have friends, good friends, that knew that we fooled around with others. We all had an understanding that we wouldn't try to get them to do what we did, and they did the same. This led to lasting friends with no pressure. This story happened in October of 1987.

One of the couples was Kurt and Caroline. Terry has known them long before she met me. They're a tall good looking couple with no kids. She's about five foot nine with blond hair, big tits. Nice body with legs that never quit. My fantasy is to fuck her with her legs wrapped around my neck. Kurt is tall and good-looking. Terry told me when she introduced me to them, that she had a fling with him years ago when she felt bad for him because he was having problems with his first wife. When she found out that he was also going out with Caroline, she broke it off.

I got home from work around seven o'clock. Terry told me that Kurt called and wants me to call him back, which is what I did.

"Hey, Chuck. Thanks for getting back so quickly."

"No problem Kurt. What's up?"

"Caroline wants to broaden her horizons and go to a swingers party, and knowing what we know about you two, we were wondering if you would like to go... Hello? You still there Chuck?"

"Ah, yeah Kurt, I'm still here. Let me get this straight. Your straight-laced wife, the one that wanted me charged with rape because I put my hand on her leg. The one that goes to Church every day including Sunday? That Caroline?"

"Yep, that's the one," he laughed, "She never sued you, by the way. She wants to be more sexual and do some of the things that you guys do. She loves to watch other people fuck, but she won't do It. She wants to open up some. We want to spice up our boring sex life. "

"Wow, Well what's the story on this party."

"it's in a house in CT. It's an old mansion and the couple that owns it turned it into a swingers playhouse. This Saturday, they're hosting a party. I have four tickets. My wife won't go without Terry being there. This would be a big step in her opening up sexually."

"I think I've heard of this place. So how should we dress and who's driving."

"Well, I'm driving and I'm not sure what Caroline is wearing."

"Put her on the phone," I gave mine to Terry.

"Caroline! This is Terry, how are you. Don't be nervous. Listen, are you free for lunch tomorrow? Great. I'll meet you at the Harborside at one. That alright with you? See you there."

"Why are you meeting with her?"

"She'll never talk about sex with you guys around. I'll get more information if we're alone."

The next day came, and when I got home, she was in the kitchen fixing dinner.

"So how was lunch with Caroline today?"

She was setting the table, "very interesting. I think Caroline is a little more sexual than you think. There's another personality just waiting to come out. She has the same fantasies that I do. she just needs an outlet. Kurt needs to be more aggressive with her. You could do wonders with her, but don't let it go to your head."

"Should I talk to him? What do you want me to tell him."

"Tell him that when he asks for sex, he shouldn't take no for an answer. Some of us like to be pushed."

"I think I get it. Do you think she will open up at the club? Or are we wasting our time? "

"I think both you guys will be surprised. It may take a little prodding to get her going, but I think, in the end, she'll be joining us at our parties."

So I talked to Kurt, and he disagreed with me. He still thinks that she won't do anything. I just told him that he didn't know Terry. And then I thought about what I just said. He does know her. A little too well.

The big day came, and you were getting ready, "so, what are you going to wear?"

"I don't think I'm going to wear what I would if we were going alone. I think I should be a little more conservative."

"Sounds like a good idea. It will be interesting to see what she wears."

The wife opted to wear a pleated black skirt with a white blouse. She still didn't wear a bra. No stockings and simple two-inch heels rounded out a conservative look.

They were a little late picking us up, so Caroline never got out of the car. It took us a little over an hour to get to the house. During the drive, the talk fell as it always does to sex. Caroline stayed pretty quiet the whole trip.

We knocked on the door, and a gentleman answered. Kurt showed him the tickets, and we were escorted to a fairly large room that was being used for a combination bar and lounge. there were couches and recliners in one area, and even a small dance floor occupying a corner.

I forgot to say that this was BYOB. Other than the tickets, which I didn't know the cost of, the only other money you had to spend was to go downstairs where all the fun is. That cost you twenty-five dollars. For that, you get to go downstairs, and a towel. There are lockers downstairs to put your clothes in. Each locker has a key that you keep around your wrist.

There is no nudity on the first floor. You at least have to keep your towel wrapped around you. We got there earlier than expected, and there were only two or three other couples there along with a couple of single girls.

I dropped the booze off at the bar and got us drinks. We made ourselves comfortable on a large couch.

I was explaining how things worked when an older woman came up to us and introduced herself. Turns out Carol and her husband Bob run the place. She said they'd been running it for about ten years, and they have a pretty regular clientele. She offered to show us downstairs, and I recommended that the girls go with her and we would stay here.

I did that because I knew by talking to her that if Caroline was going to open up, it wouldn't be in front of men. They were gone about twenty minutes, and when they came up all three were laughing. Always a good sign.

Carol said she had to get going, and looking at me she told us all to have fun. We watched as others came in and made themselves comfortable. We watched as couples went down the stairs. A disc jockey started the music, and a few got up to dance.

Terry said, "well Caroline, are you going to go downstairs?"

"I don't know Terry. I think I'll sit here a while and watch what goes on."

Kurt said, "nothing is going on up here, all the actions downstairs."

Terry said, "let her take her time. All good things come to those who wait."

while they were trying to decide what was going to happen, I had my eye on two girls that were dancing. They were young. I would guess nineteen or twenty. One of them was a blonde, slim, attractive girl that kept looking at me and whispering something to the other girl.

My wife asked me a question, and when I turned to answer her, I felt a tapping on my shoulder. It was the blonde.

"I was wondering if you'd like to dance."

I didn't expect this, "Ahh, yeah sure."

As I got up, I looked at my wife. She just looked at me funny. We went on the dance floor and there was a slow song playing. This girl just took me in her arms and we started dancing. We introduced ourselves, and Karen asked me who everyone was. When I told her that Terry was my wife, she smiled and asked me if she played with girls. This was getting interesting.

While we were dancing, Karen kept pushing herself into me. I think she was trying to see if I was hard. I was. I had my hands on the small of her back, and she reached back and placed them on her ass.

The song ended and I thanked her. When I went back and sat down, Karen came over to us. she leaned down with her head between Terry and myself, and said to Terry,

"Would it be alright if I took your husband downstairs?"

There is no way to put into words the expression on my wife's face. I don't think I've ever seen it again. She sat there for a minute and I wish I knew what she was thinking.

"And, you are?"

"I'm sorry," I cut in, "Terry, this is Karen."

I wasn't sure how this was going. I've never had a perfect stranger want to have sex with me, and especially one so young. Terry just had to put one in there.

"I think it will be alright to borrow my husband. Please don't overwork him, I'd like some left for me."

I thought that would be the end, but Karen came back with, "Thanks, but no guarantees."

I thought Kurt was going to die laughing. Karen grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bar so I could pay my twenty-five for two towels and a chance to fuck my fantasy girl.

we walked to the stairs, and just before I lost sight, I looked at my wife... That look.

When we were downstairs we were in a wide hallway with doors on either side. Lockers were lining both walls. We walked by a room with no door. I stopped to peek inside. There were two couples on wall-to-wall mattress's going at it. Karen told me that this is where we're going. This is where everyone meets.

While I was standing there watching, Karen went to an open locker and started taking off her clothes.

"Hey, Chuck. Don't tell me your shy. Get naked for me."

My mind kept seeing Terry's look as I walked over to Karen. She was just taking off her bra and I couldn't help but stare. A pair of the most beautiful tits looked at me just begging to be squeezed and fondled. I sucked my gut in and took off my clothes.

When I had my clothes off, I turned and she was right there next to me.

She looked down at my package, "Well, it looks like your up for the occasion."

She grabbed me by my cock and led me to what I found out from her was the meeting room. There were four or five couples now and also Karen's girlfriend.

They waved to each other and then Karen crawled into the middle of the room, laid down with her legs spread wide, and said,

"Please. I need to get off bad. Would you eat me?"

What was I supposed to say to that? I gave my cock a few strokes while taking in the view. Then I crawled up between her legs and just planted my face in this beautiful, bald, nineteen-year-old pussy.

"Oh, wow!! Shit. That's it, eat me. Ohhhh fuck, I'm going to cum."

And she came, hard. She pulled my head into her pussy so I couldn't breathe. When she came back down to earth, she commenced doing a damn good job of sucking my cock. After about fifteen minutes,

"if you intend on me fucking you, then you better stop or I'm going to lose it."

She saw the benefit of my statement and stopped her oral assault on me. she rolled over onto her back and opened herself to me. I went to her and positioned myself between her legs. I was just going to put it in her when,

"Let me put it in her. I've always wanted to do this."

I thought I was going to have a fucking heart attack. It seems that timing is everything. Terry with the help of Kurt talked Caroline into coming down, but only to watch.

Terry took me in hand and slowly stroked it before placing the head at the entrance. Her other hand was on my ass and she used it to push me forward. As I slowly entered Karen, my wife got on her knees and watching us, started rubbing her wet-looking pussy.

Karen was tight, and that tightness turned into this sudden urge to pump a load into her. She was already there and seemed to go from one orgasm to another. Of course, looking at my wife watching me fuck another woman and, jamming three fingers rapidly in and out of her leaking pussy didn't help.

Something caught my eye off to the side. Yep, it was the conservative couple. Kurt was on his back with Caroline kneeling by him. She was looking at us and the other people in the room. Now, this was the first time I've seen Caroline naked. She looked good in a bikini, but naked? One word. Sleek. I got a little harder.

I have to note here that I didn't have a problem with Terry having fucked Kurt, but she never told me that he had a big cock! He was hung. Now, I'm no judge of cock length, but figured it was around eight or nine inches.

I came back to reality when just about at the same time both Karen and Terry came. They even sounded the same.

I went back to fucking Karen and then my wife decided she would spend some time with Kurt and Carolyn. I watched as she went over and lay down next to Kurt. She was talking to them and smiling then she reached over and put her hand over caroline's on his cock. I hate to say it but I was a little jealous.

Meanwhile back in Karen, she seemed to be enjoying herself. I'll have to ask her later how many times she came. I had to look over again, and this time Caroline was sucking on Kurt, and Terry had a hand on his balls.

Karen started moaning loudly. This girl was something else. I'll probably see her in a porn movie. I didn't want to cum so I used all my training to hold myself back. When Karen was done she just scooted out from under me and left to be with her girlfriend. Now I was sitting there alone.

I watched as Caroline and Terry worked on Kurt. I felt a little left out, but I didn't want to butt in on them. Then for the first time, Terry looked at me. She quickly got up and came over, and sat down next to me.

"what are you doing all alone? What happened to Karen?"

"It just happened that way. Everybody left me."

She pushed me on my back, got between my legs, and took me in her mouth before I had a chance to breathe. I have to admit she's a great cock sucker. I told her I wasn't going to last long. She immediately moved to straddle me. She put me at her entrance and impaled herself.

"I love you. Don't you dare cum. I need to cum first."

Why do I always have to hold it? I'm gonna get backed up. But she did come first if only by milliseconds. I blasted in her and pushed her back three feet.

We recovered and snuck out to get a break upstairs. It would have felt funny to be at a bar wearing nothing but a towel, but everyone was that way. I found Terry on a couch and she saved a spot next to her.

We didn't talk much for a while and then she opened up first,

"Please don't take this wrong, but how was Karen."

Trying to make light, "Compared to what?" I laughed. She didn't.

"Not funny. You know what I mean. Was she bet...?"

"Better than you? She wasn't even in your league"

"Your right. Her league is younger than mine."

"Alright, seriously, she's got a lot to learn but shyness is not one."

"Yeah. I couldn't get over that she asked me, to fuck you. I started to get mad but then thought, what if a guy asked me to go downstairs. Would I go? Yeah, probably. Knowing that your with me and could rescue me? Yeah, I'd go."

"Well, the same thing happened when I saw you with your hand on Kurt's cock."

"Were you jealous?"

"A little. When you told me about your fling with Kurt, you didn't tell me that he was hung."

"Is that it? Well, let me explain. If I told you that he had a large cock, what would you think?"

"I don't know. I'd be jealous, I guess."

"And you would also assume that I would be happier with one, and go out looking for a big cock."

"No. I wouldn't think that. Would I?" yes I would.

"Just so if you find out by Kurt, my first husband Fred is the same size as Kurt. I never told you about him for the same reason. And if you ever want to hold something over my head. Both of them sucked in bed compared to you. That's why I needed someone like you that knows what he's doing. Damn, I love you."

She leaned in and kissed me while putting her hand under the towel and holding my now limp cock.

"I'm yours... forever... so get used to me, oh, and also use me whenever you feel like." She always lets me know what she's in the mood for.

We went back downstairs for round two. We looked for Kurt and Caroline, but couldn't find them. We figured that they went onto one of the private rooms. If the door is closed, you leave alone.

So we went into the meeting room and we grabbed some space against a wall to watch people. We watched as people were doing things I've never seen before. Then the watching got to my wife and she said,

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'm going over to join that party over there."

The party she was referring to was five guys and one girl who was doing her best to take them all on.

"Ah, lie back, lift your legs, and spread um. Here comes daddy."

"Wait!! Let me think that I'm at that party with the five guys. Fuck me in my ass."

"What? Are you ready for...?"

"Yes. I prepped before we left. Now fuck my ass before I change my mind."

So I proceeded to fuck her ass to a few body-shaking orgasms. The last of which she said was a truly anal one. No fingers needed thank you. We even received some applause from the crowd.

The rest of the night proved very interesting. Terry got her big cock, not with Kurt, but with a man that wanted to join us. It turned out to be even larger than Kurt's. She did her best not to show she loved it, but when I asked her the next morning, she caved and said her orgasms were a nine out of ten.

Back up for another breather and we meet a young nice couple and round three was with them. Terry got to be double-teamed and screamed to the end. I'm surprised she didn't faint again. Beth, the other woman, wouldn't do the same, so we went the other route and I fucked her while she sucked her husband off and Terry had multiple solo orgasms.

Back upstairs and low and behold, Kurt and Caroline were sitting on a couch in their towels.

"What happened to you guys. We couldn't find you anywhere. In a private room?"

Kurt said, "Yeah, we decided to get away from the crowd."

"Well, at least you have each other."

Caroline beamed in, "Let's go home. I've got a lot to tell you, Terry."

So on the long ride home, the two girls sat in the back. Caroline was whispering so we couldn't hear. All we heard were the giggles and laughing. There was also some moaning thrown in.

When they dropped us off it was about three in the morning. We were tired. We tried to talk about Caroline but both of us fell asleep. In the morning sitting down drinking coffee, Terry told me what Caroline told her.

"I guess when they were still in the meeting room, they got approached by another couple. At first, Caroline said she didn't want any company, but Kurt talked her into it if they stayed with their partners. So they watched the other couple fuck. seems Caroline got a little bold and climbed on top of Kurt. She said she was never this turned on before. Then the other woman kissed Caroline. She told me that she went ape and they ended up in a sixty-nine. They ended up switching mates and screwed for an hour. I think Kurt will love us for going with them."

"So what do we have another convert? I'm not so sure I want to see you with Kurt, but seeing as I would get Caroline, I'll call it a wash."

"Well, you may have to bite the bullet and take Caroline. She wants to get together with us. I guess I make her feel comfortable and she can talk to me, and if you want me to, I won't fuck Kurt."

"No, I've got to get over this. I can't do what I expect you not to do. The same rule goes for him as any other man. Don't do anything without asking me first, and never do it without me being somewhere close."

Our meeting with them took place a few weeks later. That's another story and I'll be sure to let you know.