All Comments on 'The Club of Fools Ch. 04'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best part!

I think this is the best part until now! I really enjoy your story and I thankfull that there are stories like this on this site. Offcourse it is extreme, but it is a fantasy, and I really like to read this kind of fantasy. Please write more of this story! Do you have already idea's about the next chapters? If you are out of inspiration (which I guess is not the case) than I would love to help you with it! Take care.

sublockedsublockedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Best Part

Yes it is extreme, and I've gotten a lot of flack for that (deleted comments unseen). But it's just a story and really not even a fantasy (but it is for some); I just enjoy telling stories. My mother always used to say, "Why spoil a good story with the truth?" I mean, who watches a film where everything is happy and normal? Boring. And don't worry, I have many directions to go with this one, but I decide as I go.

It's really, really interesting how some people have knocked me with this one. Maybe they wouldn't like Alfred Hitchcock either, or Stephen King. Shrug.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
My twopence worth

Extreme and ball curling in places, but very well written which counts a lot for me.

Not my subject matter either but compelling none the less.

sublockedsublockedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
RESPONSE>>>Yeah it did change everything >>>RESPONSE

QUOTE: And I see that from the first couple of chapter 1/2 the readership has decided it's time to go. That makes sense. UNQUOTE

Yes, only intelligent people remain. And that's the way I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous