The Club of Fools Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers

When he was told to put his arms down, he could only breathe in short puffs. Within minutes his head was ringing and his lips tingled slightly. "Oh my God!" he gasped, "What are you," he gasped for breath again, "What are you doing to me?"

Victoria stared her usual level stare and said, "Whatever we want. Now let me explain this corset to you. You see all the d-rings on it? We can attach you anywhere. And the boning is so stiff, you won't be able to bend. Sitting is impossible. If you need to go to the bathroom, just put the catheter tube in the toilet. If you manage to end up on the floor, you won't be able to get up. You'll only be allowed to lie down when you're serving us or we have no use for you."

"Serve you?" he said innocently, thinking they wanted drinks prepared or snacks brought to them.

Victoria said, "Well now, how can you serve me? Let me count the ways. When we want you to give us oral service, we lay you down. When we want you to be a footstool, we lay you down. When we want you to simply be an ornament of emasculation, we display you standing for all to see. When we...well you get my drift."

Jason sighed in dismay and utter fatigue and said, "Victoria, haven't you taken this far enough? Do you really have to do this? I'm tired, and frankly not in the mood. Just release me and I won't fuck with you again. I promise. I'm done." And he meant it. He was beaten. He continued to take small breaths, struggling to simply keep his thoughts straight. The restriction at his thighs caused him to be cautiously aware of balance as well, as he could only take small steps.

Victoria pushed him lightly, causing him to take several small steps to regain his balance. "Jason," she said, "I'm not in the mood for you not being in the mood, and I'm not in the mood for forgiveness. You thought this was a game. It isn't...at least for you. You'll pay me $1000 per week until I say stop, and you'll do as you're told. The rules are simple but the consequences for breaking them are complex and taxing. These are your consequences.

By the way, I'm having a good friend over tonight for drinks, maybe a movie and a "sleep-over". You might know her...Jodi? You're simply going to be a prop. Maybe I'll attach you to the ceiling, maybe to the wall, or maybe you'll just have to stand around to see if one of us chooses to use you. Believe me, by that time, you'll be grateful to be used. And I haven't decided what tomorrow holds for you, although some housework may be in order. We might use you for entertainment or not; I don't know yet. Now do you understand how this weekend is going to unfold?"

She had him at "Jodi". He responded with fatigue, "Jodi? Here? Again?" He began to feel like he was cracking under the weight of this absurdity. He shook his head from side to side and said, "No, this is insane. You have to give me the keys to these locks. This can't be happening; it just can't. I feel like an idiot. I want out. Now! Just stop!" He was out of breath from the speech.

Victoria scowled and said, "Oh Jason, get real! You ARE an idiot. Think about your sweet old lady neighbor, Rachel. Think about your mother and father and your brothers. Think about your father's trust fund for you, your career. Stop your futile resistance right now or I'll get serious about exposing you for what you are. A touch of a "send" button is all it takes. Or I could just lock you into my solitary confinement cell for a few hours."

Jason squeezed his eyes shut in a display of submission, but said nothing. He stood there staring at himself in the bathroom mirror struggling to take short puffs of air like an asthmatic.

"Glad you agree," Victoria said haughtily, "Now put your arms behind your back please so you can be locked back into your beautiful arm-binder. I like you better when you're absolutely helpless."

He was unable, or perhaps unwilling, to push his arms back far enough, so Suzie pulled on them and put his hands together so that they slipped into the single leather mitten. Five minutes later he was buckled and laced into the device, rigidly bound in an utterly hopeless condition.

He was a sight, as he was forced to look at himself in the mirror with his shoulders forced back and his arms hidden and useless behind his back. He breathed in short puffs, and resisted the desire to whimper or cry. At least he wasn't gagged this time, he thought with relief.

My name is Jason Steele. My name is Jason Steele. This is not happening...this just cannot be happening. He tried to believe the mantra, that this was some horrible illusion that was not real.

But it was.

He was led to the kitchen where they fed him two protein drinks and some sugar cookies. Indeed, the food did help him. Now that he was fed, Suzie positioned the gag from the red latex hood and pushed it into his mouth, then pulled it over his head. There was a moment when he thought about not opening his mouth for the gag, but he had learned already how easy it was for them to make him open his mouth...a simple squeeze of his testicle, maybe a pinch of his nipple, but resistance was futile. As if all this was not enough, the severe leather posture collar was cinched and locked back in place.

He caught a glance of himself in a mirror near the kitchen table and was shocked. It was like he was a piece of bizarre furniture, something useless, unable to function as a living thing. This would have been beyond a nightmare except for one small detail: under the corset he knew he was hard, and he desperately wanted the girls to throw him down and give him an orgasm. It confused him to no end. How could he have so much humiliation and pain and be aroused by it? How?

But by midafternoon the sexual energy started to diminish as he continually struggled to walk in his corset while walking behind Victoria as she had instructed him to do. His legs and shoulders ached and at times he thought he might faint. She made cookies in the kitchen, dusted and vacuumed the house, watched a 3:00 soap opera, and went to the bathroom twice, all with Jason closely by her side. Failure to follow her apparently meant some sort of punishment, so he was careful to oblige. His hips and upper legs were exhausted from the constant shuffling of his lower legs to keep up with her. It was insane. He began to feel insane. How could this be enjoyable for anyone? But occasionally Victoria glanced at him and smirked or patted him where his penis should be under the corset, and he realized that this was not for him; it was for her. She enjoyed it.

Now he stood in her bedroom. It was 3:05. Like an erotic strip tease, she undressed in front of him, even coming up to him and rubbing her pubic area on his hip while stroking his latex clad head with one hand, squeezing his nipple with the other. She told him to bend at the waist and she pushed her breasts into his face and gyrated, laughing. He moaned with frustration. His hands writhed within the single mitten behind his back, soaked with perspiration within the leather arm-binder. Now Suzie entered and helped Victoria get dressed, lacing her tightly into a black leather under-bust corset, fastening stockings to the garters and then lacing up the knee high stilettoes. As she wrapped a slithery and clingy bathrobe over herself she mocked him. "You want this Jason? Are you hard under that corset Jason? Too bad you don't have hands isn't it Jason? Maybe you wish you were asleep and at least then you could have a wet dream. But you're not, and you won't, will you Jason?"

Jason tried to distance himself mentally from this mocking but it didn't work. Involuntary moans escaped from his breathing tube which was already taxed by the forced puffing and gasping from the tight corset. This was torture without even doing anything physical to him other than the removal of his ability to move. His mind arced and vibrated with static energy, all built up and with no place to go. He knew he was in serious trouble when he heard his own whimpering.

At 4:00 the doorbell rang. Standing behind Victoria while she opened the front door, he felt humbled and degraded in an absolute way.

He had never seen Jodi like this. She was dressed like she was going to live theatre or some gala. A "little black dress" hugged her from the shoulders down to mid-thigh, narrowing corset-like at the waist, and she too had lace up stiletto boots up to the knee. Jason looked at both of them, and realized his imagery was wrong; they looked like hookers or dominatrices. In contrast Suzie stood by in a t-shirt and a skirt that one might wear to a laundromat. Jodi entered and gave Victoria and Suzie and hug and a kiss on their cheeks and then stood back admiring Jason, her eyes sparkling with interest. "Wow!" she said, "What have we here?"

She cast him glances of contempt while walking around him and testing the various bondage measures. "Another prostitute Vickie?" she asked.

Jason noted that she had certainly matured in the scenes of kink since the first time he saw her here. There was a confidence and knowledge of the pleasure that would be later derived from the developing scene.

"Yes, he is, but this one's actually more than that," Victoria said, "He's my slave. I own him. Don't I piggy?"

Jason couldn't nod his head because of the collar, so he grunted through the breathing tube and blinked his eyes.

Jodi brushed imaginary lint off her clothes, fixed her lipstick and said to him, "Your body looks a bit familiar. Was he the wax-head guy? It was so dark in the garage that night when we played with him."

"Yes," Victoria said, "Same guy."

Now Jodi got serious as she stared at him. She walked up close and stared him in the eyes. He couldn't help it; he whimpered. She was so stunning. She turned her head sideways, squinted her eyes and then she drew her breath in quickly. She walked around behind him suddenly and ran her hand over a series of three small bright red raised birth marks at the base of his neck. Then she turned him around to face her once again and said with alarm, "Jason? This is Jason! Vickie, what's going on here? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

This had been unexpected. There was stunned silence for a few moments while Victoria collected herself. "Oh shit! Let me explain. Jodi, he came to me for some rough sex. I was his prostitute. Let's just say I've harnessed some of that sexual energy. Now he's my prostitute." She held up her hand to stop Jodi's response and continued, "Oh Jodi, I know you loved him and I was so mad when he dumped you, I just wanted to get back at him for you; that's all. And I have. Did you know he was like this?"

"No! Of course not. I..."

"Well, that's not all. He likes to wear women's clothes and pretend he's a woman."

Jodi looked horrified. "What?" she exclaimed. Jason stood there trying to talk. Frantic gibberish and grunts escaped from his breathing tube.

Victoria continued. "I think that's why he dumped you. You were getting too close. I decided to expose him, or at least threaten to expose him."

"So," Jodi asked angrily, "At what point were you going to tell me that I was fucking Jason in your kinky scenes? Jesus Vickie!"

"To be honest, I didn't think you'd find out. I guess I was naïve on that. And the plan was to keep him disguised so you wouldn't identify him. I wanted him to be used by you so he knew what it was like, and he couldn't tell you or show you who he was, the ultimate frustration. I never, ever intended to hurt you Jodi."

Now there were several awkward moments of near silence. Suzie looked on, horrified at the scene unfolding in front of her. Jodi walked back and forth in front of the now closed front door, fuming. Victoria sat down on the boot bench and put her face in her hands. Through it all Jason tried to talk by grunting and moaning.

With sudden fury, Jodi turned to Jason and screamed, "Will you shut the fuck up, you fucking pervert!"

Jason was gasping for air. Jodi stopped pacing and said, "So you got me into this group of kinky ladies so that you could punish Jason? That's crazy! Didn't you even once think of me in all this? I need a drink of wine. Jesus!"

Victoria ushered them all into the living room and uncorked a bottle of Shiraz, pouring everyone a drink, except Jason of course. He looked on with envy.

Victoria said, almost sheepishly, "Well, I was thinking of you indirectly. I just wanted to punish Jason directly, through you and for you. And along the way I get to enjoy his punishments. That's all I intended here, honestly Jodi. Please forgive me."

Jodi drank half the glass of wine and sat on the sofa staring at the emasculated Jason standing there in utter helplessness in front of her. "You prick!" she said, "When were you going to tell me about your kinks? Instead of telling me, you run away? You're a coward Jason. And don't start moaning and grunting through your breathing tube you asshole!"

Victoria spoke up, "Jodi, look, I think this is FUBAR now. I'll make Jason disappear and I'll get one of my other slaves to come. Or, I'd understand if you left, or even if you didn't want to see me again. I get that. But leave knowing that I care about you and I value your friendship. It's your call, and I'm sorry how all this went down."

Jodi sat in silence and finished her first glass of wine. She held out the glass for Suzie to fill again. "Why would I leave?" she said, "The night is young and there's you and Suzie, and this, this thing standing here, waiting to be used and abused. What have you got on him anyway? Why does he come back to you? I assume you're blackmailing him?"

Victoria looked relieved and said, "Well, that's too strong a word. Come and look at this and you'll see why he comes back. Let's just say he feels obliged. Now before you look at this, you have to know that only the four of us in this room will have seen this video. Once you see it, you'll be able to imagine what hell would break loose if this became viral."

Jason winced under his latex mask while Jodi watched the various videos that were made of him in severely compromising positions. She glanced periodically at him and shook her head, smiling.

"So, he's gay then. Jesus! I sure pick 'em!"

"Oh no. To the contrary," Victoria said, "He's a heterosexual. That's why he's ashamed by his fantasies."

Jason was getting dizzy. He swayed and adjusted his feet continually while the discussion was taking place before him. He felt completely objectified, as if he was not a human in the same room with people discussing his condition. The room was getting darker and his legs felt like rubber. His knees shook.

Jodi was halfway through the second glass of wine. "So what now then? What are you going to do with him then? What are WE going to do with him?"

Suddenly they heard a thump, followed by two more thumps. Jason was on the floor face down on the carpet. Thankfully he had bounced off the sofa and the chair before hitting the floor. His legs, his only movable parts, moved as if he was trying to walk. Victoria quickly removed his latex hood and the posture collar and was mentally prepared to conduct CPR or any other type of resuscitation.

"Are you okay Jason? Jason, Jason..." She shook him and he answered in a shaky voice.

"I'm as fine as I can be, considering," he said, "I don't know what happened. I just got dizzy; that's all. And my legs...they're so tired...please, I'm just tired..."

Now Jodi spoke up in an uncharacteristic way. "He's okay. Leave him on the floor, give him some water and put his fucking hood and gag back on, the little shit! He wants kink? He's gonna get kink. Did I ever tell you about the time I dressed my little brother in a bra, panties and a dress and spanked him like he was a bad girl?"

Victoria looked at Suzie. Suzie looked at Victoria. Their eyes were wide with astonishment and almost embarrassment at her outburst. Jodi had another sip of wine and stared into space. Jason looked at all of them but didn't dare speak. He sensed the odds were not in his favor. Within minutes, after his thirst was quenched, the gag filled his mouth and the tight latex hood snapped into place over his head and around his neck. The collar followed and was locked in place. Immobilized and silenced once again, he laid there waiting for whatever they had in store for him.

Relaxed finally on the floor, he found that he got hard again. He gave up trying to understand why that was and just didn't really think any more. He felt pain; he felt arousal; that's all there was. He waited.

The cat was out of the bag. Jodi knew everything about him. On top of that, he was being taught a lesson by Victoria this weekend, a severe and punishing lesson. His muscles vibrated with occasional spasms and painful cramps and his jaw ached from the ever present gag. He had given up trying to shift his arms for comfort within the arm-binder behind his back and his hands were tingly. He allowed himself to slip back into sub-space and accept everything that was happening to him as inevitable. And he resolved that if they ever released him from this bondage, he would do everything in his power to avoid it in the future. And he knew what that meant; he had to please them in any way they desired. In his mind, he surrendered. She owned him.

Time passed in a warped sort of way, minutes slow, hours fast. Jason had been left on the floor while the three girls had supper and they returned now to the living room chatting incessantly, fueled by excessive wine with the meal.

"Well, well, he's still here!" Victoria said, "What do you want to do, watch a movie or use him for something?"

Suzie, the least talkative of the three, said, "I'm horny. I want to use him. Let's play."

Here it comes, Jason thought. With Queen blasting away in the background, they stripped down to their corsets and sat around him on the floor tickling, pinching, or stroking him like small children with a kitty, while they continued to drink. Then Suzie had the bright idea of pulling his catheter tube up and inserting it into his breathing tube.

"Look," she said, laughing, "He's giving himself a blowjob!" They watched him suck for air in panic for quite some time. Eventually he was squealing in frustration, his eyes wide and wild with fear. Just before he thought he might pass out, the tube was removed but his squeals continued as the breathing tube only allowed air for regular breathing, not "catch-up" breathing. Just when the panic subsided, Victoria now took her turn. She was far more experienced in "breath play", taking him to the absolute edge of both insanity and life, only allowing air when he gave up trying to breathe.

Jodi watched, transfixed, especially noting that Jason remained hard while fighting for air. Most peculiar. Then her face lit up with an idea. "Watch this," she said. She sat on his chest and grabbed his breathing tube, holding it up while she raised herself over it. Then she held it near her vagina, occasionally sealing the end by pushing it against one of her lips. She felt the suction as he tried to breathe. Now as she rose up over his face, she inserted the entire tube fully into her vagina and pushed herself down on his face, gyrating and staring down at him with her mouth open and her tongue extended slightly.

Jason panicked. The tube's inside her, he thought. He tried to struggle but there was no means to do so and she continued to rotate on top of him. That empty feeling in his chest was getting greater in a rising crescendo of two things, decreasing oxygen and rising carbon dioxide. He found himself whimpering now, but at the same time incredibly aroused. When he finally stopped trying to breathe a strange thing happened. He knew he was dying, but a euphoria set over him and something roared from his penis. He didn't know if it was urine or ejaculate, but he didn't care as he tried to thrust upward toward her. Then the room got bright and then dark and then light again with swirling colors. The next thing he knew he heard talking.

sublocked
sublocked
700 Followers