The Club Pt. 01: The Invitation

Story Info
An invitation to a new life.
842 words
4.34
2.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Part 1: The invitation

The video was of me in a motel room. There I was, completely naked except for a backwards turned ballcap on and knelt on the bed going to town on a naked stranger's big cock like I was being paid to do so.

The file said the video was just short of an hour in length, meaning the entire hookup would be on this recording. It's not like I can deny or pretend it wasn't me. I had chatted with this guy for about a week online until I came over to his motel room when he was finally able to stop in town.

The email this video was attached to was very blunt and very surprising in the fact that it did not come from the guy I met up with and serviced like a horny little gay cock slut. Instead, it was from a third unknown party and the demands were not anything I would have ever expected. It read as follows.

Hello there Josh,

Attached you will be able to view in it's entirety what appears to be the very passionate man on man discreet fuck session between yourself and your new friend Tony from across the state. It is so sweet to see the two of you finally got to meet and to see you unwind from your daily grind of being a normal straight guy with a loving girlfriend to demonstrate how well you suck a man's hard cock and fully slide your faggot ass down on it to the balls before riding him like a wild cowgirl.

All that aside, let's get to business. This is leverage to make you assist us in our mission to change our world. Tony has had nothing to with this to blackmail you. Tony will be receiving this message as you are and he will assist us in ways best suited for his talents.

We DO NOT want money from you. Just the use of your talents and openness in using your body.

Yes, we can expose you to your friends, family, girlfriend but we do not want that. What we want is for you to have even more of this type of fun you so secretly yet so cravenly desire while giving us content to further our mission. A mission you will learn in time depending on your level of achievements.

Say yes and you will be instructed on your tasks and be given complete details and protection to ensure that you are set up with all tools for success. You will be rewarded with indulging in all your gay fantasies you have chatted about with strangers and many you may not know you want yet. You may also be rewarded financially if and when it is warranted.

Say no and you will never know when we will strike back. It could be a letter or email or text to someone near to you. It could be something far worse.

You will not be asked to commit any murder. And we will do our best to not put your life in danger by those whom you will be interacting with as well as their people.

Simple options make simple lives. Reply "Yes Sir" or "No Way" to this email by 10pm tonight. Please be prompt with your answer as things really get going at midnight.

Sincerely, Sir

Obviously my confusion and panic was overwhelming and lasted for quite a bit but the more I read through the words the more I thought of it as more of a win win than extortion.

I actually sat their at my desk and watched the entire video of my session with Tony while I stiffened and gently stroked my dripping cock.

The one line that resonated with me was "simple options make simple lives". I am sick and tired of living a simple life where fleeting moments on gay hookup apps are one of the few things that brings me excitement.

They want a reply by 10pm tonight and it's currently 3 in the afternoon. I have to say they are a very reasonable bunch for blackmailers. The email came just shy of an hour ago but I don't think walking away to think about this will do me any good. I have thought all this through and figure that even if all hell breaks loose and shit hits the fan I can at least know that I took a risk and tried something new.

And the thought of being able to secretly be a male cock whore more often has only made me harder.

3:18pm I type my response and hit send. "Yes Sir"

Less than a minute later they respond to my email.

"Very good, Josh. At 10pm you will receive a text with the details of where you will go and whom you will meet at midnight. Tonight will be your first task to determine if you are serious and sure about the decision just have made."

So now I just wait, I guess.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers