The Club Pt. 03

Story Info
A journalist try to infiltrate the mysterious BBC club.
2.3k words
4.62
10.7k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
425 Followers

This is another story about "The Club", a nice little establishment for black men and those that serve them. This part contains gay sex unlike many of my other stories so if you are not into that you have been warned.

__________________________________________________________

Ben was preparing himself for one of the more extreme things he had done as an undercover reporter. Known for being able to get information that no one else could and being close to a couple of Pulitzer prizes his latest job could be a really big news bomb.

Some contacts had said that a lot of things took place at a night club called simply "The Club". The police chief was apparently visiting the place, for whatever reason a white female cop would go to a place in a black dominated area. Some other big shots also were there from time to time according to his contact, both from the legal part of the system as well as the not so legal circles.

The only problem was that Ben was white and male meaning that he normally would not be able to get access to the place as it was strictly for black males. Rules for females were less strict as any female seemed to be allowed in.

Ben first planned on going dressed as female but his contact said that was probably a bad idea as he would be badly beaten up if they found out he was male.

Instead his contact suggested he should go on a Tuesday when it was gay night at the place. The only problem was that he as a white guy would need to lock his cock in a chastity device and be totally nude meaning no hidden microphone or camera.

Ben thought about it and finally decided to go with his contact's plan as that was the only feasible plan to get inside. He ordered a black chastity device online and got ready to see what was behind those doors.

Ben was not homosexual but was not either the most successful when it came to women. Although his cock was of decent size he normally could not hold off for long when he had sex. Once he even came in his pants as a female friend jerked him on the outside of his pants.

Now he was going to a club on a gay night knowing men would hit on him. He had no intention doing anything gay but still he had a somewhat hard time putting on the small cage as his cock got semi hard as he tried. Finally he was able to lock the device. As a precaution he took one of the keys for the lock to the chastity device with him on a chain in case he would need to unlock it.

When he arrived at the place the bouncers looked at him and as they opened the door he could feel a squeeze on his ass from one of them.

Inside he could see there were two lines, one for black men who simply walked in and a one line for the mostly white men who were made to strip and give their clothes away. The clothes and other belongings were put in boxes and the number of the box was written with a permanent marker on their chest.

As he looked around more he could see that the men had all kind of chastity devices on them. Some were in metal, some clear plastic and some were colored in pink or black. Black seemed to be the least common type as most had pink or clear devices.

When it was Ben's turn he was made to pay 150 dollars to enter. He was first a little surprised at the high price but he paid anyway. Before entering the next room he saw a sign about chastity devices and their color meaning:

*Clear plastic = newbie, start slowly

*Pink plastic = ready to get fucked

*Black plastic = gangbang faggot

*Metal = BDSM faggot ready for anything

Ben was almost ready to back out from the job as he saw the sign but still decided to go through with it. At least he wasn't wearing a metal chastity device.

The music was quite loud as he entered the main room. There was a big scene at the back where white men wear dancing and shaking their asses to the music. Ben quickly took a seat in the back of the room and watched what happened around him.

It soon became even more depraved as a black man brought big black dildos out on a tray on the scene. Each white man took one and started sucking on them before getting on all four and pushing the dildo up their asses.

Ben was so focused on what happened on the scene he didn't notice the three black men walking to his table until they started to take a seat.

"Black device I see, nice!" one of the black men said.

"Heeey, I didn't know about the rules before I got here."

"But you entered knowing the rules! Faggots that do false advertising isn't popular in here." said another of the black men.

"Let's show this fag boi what happens to white bois in here!" the last guy said.

"But I am not gay..." was all that Ben could say before he was lifted up and was face down on the table. Two of the black men were holding him while the last one applied lube to his virgin ass and pushed his cock into Ben's ass.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHH!!!" Ben screamed out. Some of the other people inside looked at them but did nothing. Ben could see that other white men were pleasuring the black patrons, and no one came to rescue him.

"Fuck this fag slut is still tight up his ass." the man fucking him said.

"Pleeeeeaaaaseee take it out!"

"No way man."

Before Ben had the chance to protest more he saw another black cock approaching his mouth. He refused to open his mouth but some smacks with a hand to his head and ass made him change his mind.

"And if I feel your teeth on it I'll pull your teeth out one by one!" the man fucking his mouth said.

He was now spit roasted and although he still felt some pain in his ass he also could feel his cock trying to get hard in the chastity device. As the fucking continued he started to feel a feeling coming from his ass directly to his balls. It grew and grew until he shamefully spurted his cum on the floor as he was fucked up his ass.

"Fuuuuckkkk, I knew he was a fag. The slut just came from getting fucked!" the man fucking him shouted.

Soon the black man couldn't hold back anymore and with a final deep stroke he came up Ben's anal canal. He withdrew his cock and the one guy who had held Ben down took his place.

At the same time the guy fucking his mouth pulled out and was replaced by the soiled dick that had just previously had been in his ass. Ben gagged hard as he could feel the bad taste but no regard was taken to his wellbeing. After all he was just a white fag visiting a place known for having black men dominate white sluts - male or female.

The second guy's fucking soon had his effect on Ben and he could feel the tingle in his ass and balls again. He knew he would soon come once more, and he was humiliated as another orgasm was fucked out of him. Moaning around the dick in his mouth he could feel the cum splutter from his dick down on the floor.

All men around him laughed as he did, increasing the humiliation and degradation. The pain in his ass had now disappeared, instead giving room for a pleasant warm feeling. Ben could not stop himself from fucking back by now, making the men laugh at him again.

The second man increased his pace and soon filled Ben's ass with another load of cum. Once again the men switched place and now it was time for the third guy to fuck him.

As he did the lights came on by the scene and a well dressed black man walked out on the stage.

"Can I have everyone's attention? As you know we try to run a nice little establishment for us black men and the subordinate non-black men and women who choose to visit this fine place."

People had quiet down by now, only the slapping of skin on skin was heard as well as some moaning from the men getting fucked.

"However!" the man continued. "We sometimes get snakes infiltrating this place, and unfortunately we have two of those here today!"

As he said this two other men rolled in a nude man bound to his feet and arms on a trolley. Ben immediately recognized it as his contact. Another light was put on and he was temporarily blinded as the bright light shined on him.

"Apparently the other snake has wasted no time in getting to know why so many people pay to come here! Would you mind if we could get him up here on the stage sir?"

"As soon as I have put another cum dose up his ass!" the man who fucked him said. All attention was on Ben and the man fucking him now and he probably had never been as embarrassed as he was now.

"Let's see if he will cum for the third time today before I cum!"

Even through all the embarrassment Ben could not stop moaning and he once again could feel that buzz in his balls. When the man fucking him came up his ass he could not stop himself and shouted as he himself came in his cage.

As soon as the third man pulled out his cock from Ben's now gaping ass two muscular men grabbed Ben and took him onto the stage. They then tied him in a similar way as his contact and they were pushed around until they were face to face.

"Since we want our fine place to stay open both of these men will be fucked into submission by anyone in the club. That's right, if any of you black gentlemen want your fag slave to fuck them you are allowed to temporarily release them from their devices and give them the opportunity to fuck these rats! Hopefully this two bound faggots will know their place after everyone is done with them, or else we will have to sell them away..."

With that both Ben and his contact was open for business. Men got in line and since this was not only an act of pleasure but also something of a Good Samaritan action to keep "The Club" open pretty much everyone that was there fucked them at least once.

As humiliating as it was to get fucked by black men it was even more humiliating when another faggot was released from their chastity device and was allowed to fuck them. Luckily it was not many of them that was given the opportunity and since Ben's asshole was so wide and gaping he could barely feel them. They also came quickly as many had not been released for weeks prior to this.

As the last men finished up Ben could barely feel a thing. His ass was so wide that the inside was almost falling out giving him a big rosebud. He had lost count after thirty men had had their way with him but the total times he had been fucked must be closer to a hundred he thought.

Most humiliating of all humiliating things was however how much he had enjoyed it. His balls was literally empty, his last orgasm had produced no liquid as he was all empty. Still his ass was calling for more and he needed to have it filled by something.

His contact seemed to have the same feelings as he too had been shooting his cum time after time as he was fucked.

The well dressed man once again came on stage with a big smile on his lips.

"As you have seen we seem to have fucked these two closet fags into submission! Do you feel like reporting about what happened here?" the man asked Ben and his contact.

Both men shook their heads.

"Perhaps you want to come here again getting fucked up your asses?"

Both men eagerly nodded.

"Then you have to agree to two things. First that we exchange your current cages with new cages, which you don't have any keys too. Secondly that we get to put two tattoos on you. One above your cock saying "Faggot for black cocks", and one on your ass saying "I love black cocks up my ass". Do you agree?"

There was no hesitation in either man as they quickly nodded their agreement to the terms. Two tattoo artists entered and as the public could watch as they fucked other faggots, Ben and his contact was tattooed permanently marking them as blacked faggots.

Their cages were then removed and smaller metallic cages were put on. Instead of locks these were superglued together making them pretty much impossible to remove.

As the club closed both men was taken to the lobby and got their clothes back. Ben's ass was still gaping and before he went home he stopped by an adult toy store buying their biggest black dildo and butt plug. He opened the package for the plug directly and pushed it inside as he could not stand having his ass empty.

The next Tuesday he was first in line as the club opened. Although he had been able to find some BBC during the week it was not enough for the now fully turned BBC faggot that was Ben.

Siswede
Siswede
425 Followers