The Club Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now behave you two," said Lisa, "while I organise the two horse cart."

Lisa and I lost no time in rubbing our breasts and crotches together and generally enjoying the feel of each other in full harness. We couldn't speak but like the animals we represented, we had no difficulty in communicating.

If Gina had not returned as soon as she did I think Lisa and I would have found a way of having sex. As it was and with smooth words of encouragement, we were led out of our stall, our hooves at first thudding on straw and then much louder on concrete as we were led out to the yard area in the barn that I was so familiar with. In the middle of it was a cart that I had not seen before. I had pulled carts when I was Gina and Peter's pony but this one had much longer shafts and I realised straight away that Lisa and I would be in tandem rather than side by side. This was going to be a challenge for us. Gina lost no time in backing me in between the shafts first and securing my waist to them. When I was fastened to her satisfaction, then Lisa was backed between the shafts and secured close in front of me. I could see straight away that we would need to be co-ordinated well or our legs would clash. Indeed Gina then addressed us both.

"Now listen you two," she said,"it is vital that you move together otherwise you will tangle and fall and hurt yourselves. We are not going far. This is just an indulgence on my part as you two are getting on so well."

I felt the warmth in her words and I turned so that my blinkered eyes could look at her. She looked straight at me and I saw that she meant us both no harm.

I have to say that seeing Gina again and remembering our times together was both pleasant and also fraught. I was wary of women even now and wondered whether Gina would be jealous of Lisa. But then I recalled that Gina had agreed to part with me while I sorted out my life and I remembered that Peter was an unknown quotient in Gina's life. I had no such barrier with Lisa. I also wondered where Peter was. I hadn't seen him since we arrived.

Gina sensed that I was nervous about being in tandem with Lisa so she spent a long time lecturing her and indeed me and insisting that we proceed slowly and to her commands with a lot of shouting about the height of our knees and the length of our strides until eventually we could proceed at a slow walking pace with her leading us in a circle. Then she led us to the open door and we emerged into the open. It was still raining and that cooled us. I could see sweat running of Lisa's back and we were that close that her tail brushed my legs as she pranced, our chains and harness jingling.

Gina mounted the cart which had a small seat and I heard a whip crack. "Walk on" was the command so Lisa and I started to walk bringing our knees up in unison and the cart followed us. I could feel the weight of it against my waist.

"Ok giddy up," came the command and I matched Lisa as she started to trot. I felt the old trained muscles start to function as I became a pony girl again. This time though I had the lovely Lisa directly in front of me sharing the experience as we high stepped our way across the gravel and onto a fenced corral with a sandy track oval in it. I could feel the sweat running off me, washed away by the continuous rain and could see Lisa's gleaming back directly in front of me, feel the pull of the reins as we were guided through the turns. After a couple of circuits like this in good harmony, Gina cracked her whip and gave the command "faster." We broke into a run and Lisa and I remained in good harmony and the cart just flew along, the rain beating on our faces, our breasts jiggling.

A good moment. I recalled the absolute bliss of just being an animal and obeying each command and feeling one's body and mind respond to give the very best performance, the discomfort of harness and butt plug forgotten in the concentration needed to show off one's prowess.

I think Gina felt it too as she went silent and just held the reins as we ran round the track Lord knows how many times. Eventually, the reins were pulled and a quiet 'whoa' command and we slowed to a walk. I felt the reins pull my head to steer off the track and back to the barn. I was breathing hard but not out of breath. My only discomfort was the butt plug tail was now chafing and I was sore. Not surprising given the raping of that orifice that I had suffered earlier. I stood quietly as Lisa was detached from the cart and led quietly away to a hitching post. I was next and I felt Gina's hands caress my waist as she unhitched me. I could just hear Gina mumbling under her breath and I caught 'good pony' and 'there there girl' between other words that I couldn't catch. I think Gina too was caught up in the emotion of it all. I was led to the same hitching post and I was able to nuzzle Lisa and whinny softly to her as she tossed her head and mane and moaned gently. I even felt her lift a hoof and clop it gently down. I could tell she was very pleased.

"OK, you two, a choice for you," said Gina gently having put the cart away and come over to us unseen because of our blinkers. "You can remain in harness for as long as you like or I can arrange for you to go back to FemsRace as soon as you have showered. What would you both like?"

I leaned forward and looked behind Lisa's blinkers and she looked straight into my eyes. I read straight away that she wanted to return to FemsRace but Gina had to give us a way of communicating so she said "Two hoof clops for 'back to FemsRace and one for stay here in harness."

Without any delay I heard two hoof clops from Lisa. So I was right! I also did two hoof clops. The reason for me was that I wanted to be a full woman again and be able to hold my Lisa close and love her.

Gina lost no time in de-harnessing Lisa until she was naked and the pair of them lost no time in doing the same to me.

"Go on you two," said Gina,"I have to clean the tack. You know where the shower is." I could swear that there was a catch in her voice and I looked at her closely and, as she turned away to busy herself with the piles of harness, I was sure that her eyes were glinting with tears. I think Lisa picked up on it too as she nudged me. With that we embraced and walked carefully in our bare feet across to the house. We were silent, both lost in the pleasure of having been a successful pony pair.

As the shower washed away the sweat and leather smell from us both, Lisa threw her arms around my neck and whispered "That was beautiful, David, just wonderful." I nodded, too choked up to respond verbally. I also knew that we would probably never be able to duplicate the harmony that we had felt that day as two beasts of burden performing for their Master and each other. A one off lifetime experience.

As we towelled ourselves dry, I heard a car pull onto the gravel and wondered whether Peter was driving it. I still hadn't seen or heard him arrive on horseback but of course, the shower would have drowned any noise from the barn anyway. I did hope that it was Peter but, as it turned out, it was one of our captors from earlier that day. She was clean and fresh but wore no make up. She didn't acknowledge us very much either and we were taken back in silence, wearing our robes and some ill fitting slippers, nothing else. I felt Lisa's hand in mine and I felt content but uneasy as to what FemsRace would do to us next. I think I could see that Lisa and I would never really have a life together if we stayed at FemsRace and I think it was about then that I decided that any further interference with Lisa and I, regardless of how much support we were getting, or at least I was getting, would result in us having to consider leaving. I wondered whether Lisa felt the same way but I felt that airing my view just now in front of the driver and before FemsRace had had a chance to show any further hand, would be premature. I kept my counsel as we swept into Femsrace and dismounted with brief thank you grunts as the woman drove away.

We returned to our suite and fell exhausted on the bed. I know we cuddled up to each other and then fell fast asleep. It had been an exhausting day.

Chapter 13 Mistress Amy

Needless to say, there were no more scenes sprung on either of us at FemsRace and we were pretty much left alone to get on with our lives together. Indeed we quickly fell into a girlie routine of make-up and clothes, depilation and other essential cleaning and bathroom duties to keep ourselves and particularly me, in the best possible shape. Lisa acquired and fitted on me a shaped corset that really accentuated my waist and restricted my breathing and movement quite a lot at first. Eventually, we both noticed that my figure had changed and I could feel that some of my internal organs and tissue had moved around inside me. At this juncture. Lisa acquired a different corset that was slimmer in the waist and the process continued. In the end I was sporting a 32 inch waist. I could do nothing about the two curses of all TV's, big hands and wide shoulders plus a fairly tall height particularly in heels but with a lot of manicuring and skin lotion and the ever present body hair to be removed, I was beginning to look and act like a woman and, in Lisa's opinion, I would 'pass' any inspection at a distance and in less than bright light.

Strangely, my dick also responded by becoming much smaller when flaccid and much bigger and fatter when erect. I also learned how to control my erections when dressed and with Lisa and, with my balls pushed back up into my groin and my flaccid cock tucked between my legs, I could nearly wear a bikini and certainly tight thin shorts were no problem.

My outfits in my wardrobe expanded in number and style but I did notice that the shorter hemlines were always my choice, suspender belts and stockings in preference to tights or hold ups and exotic matching lingerie sets but with wider straps now my breast forms were approaching DD cup as my confidence and ability to maintain them on my hairless chest had increased with use. I still preferred adhesive to tape as I loved the feel of them hanging on my chest but I did suffer a number of red spots and rashes if I over exerted myself and got too hot.

At the same time I had concentrated on one wig so was now becoming recognisable to others. The only caveat was that I had a number of the same wig so that I could maintain them all in pristine condition. I rarely went without a wig and took great pains to pin it carefully to my head so that it was firm.

I rarely appeared in the club much before eleven and was always fully dressed in skirt, blouse and full underwear. The broad shoulders did make off-the-peg dresses very difficult to find. I was about an 18 top, a 12 waist and a 14 bottom. I also found that bra-less was not an option now as the breast forms being soft and heavy placed an intolerable strain on my chest skin. Nevertheless, a light control skimpy half cup bra gave me a LOT of very acceptable movement and bounce if I wanted that and sometimes I enjoyed that.

Lisa would always try to match me mood for mood in terms of what she wore and we always wore skimpy nighties and my dick received a lot of attention from her. Sometimes she could not get enough of me and my erect cock. There had been times in the past, pre my feminisation, when I was scared that I was losing my erections but with Lisa, I had no qualms and my cock grew any time it was needed for her. It was pretty exclusive to Lisa. I didn't suffer from unwanted erections when dressed and in the company of similarly clad ladies in the club lounge and restaurant.

One fine day Lisa was absent all day and I occupied myself on both a pampering session with one of the club ladies being an expert nail technician and a long soak in the bath beforehand with lavender essence and candles. Sheer heaven! Even the obligatory shaver glided over my smooth skin and my body hair succumbed below skin level for once with nary a cut or a sore place anywhere. When Lisa returned, she found me in the lounge reading a paper. I had skipped the sports section and was looking at a magazine with a fashion shoot in it.

"Hi," she said, sitting next to me,"what are you reading?" I sensed straight away that Lisa was somewhat ill at ease.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked as I put down the magazine casually and un-crossed and re-crossed my legs, delighting as always in the swish of expensive stockings and the changes in tension of my suspender straps as I did so.

"I have spoken on the phone to ....." she paused and her smile evaporated as she looked into my face.

"Spit it out," I said "who?"

A deep sigh escaped Lisa's luscious lips and I sought found and held her hand. She looked glum but I knew that it was nothing between us causing her heartache.

"Mistress Amy!" This last was almost breathed out rather than spoken and I saw a flash of something in Lisa's eyes and she seemed unable to look straight at me. Then I realised what I had seen. She was fearful. I had never seen Lisa so uncertain and my heart went out to her. I squeezed her hand.

"So," I whispered, "why are you so worried about this Mistress....Amy?"

"I have known Mistress Amy for several years," said Lisa,"she was a a friend of my childhood neighbour, you know, the one where I met Carla." This last was almost gabbled and Lisa stopped to draw breath. She honestly looked like a frightened rabbit. I had never seen this side of her and I was puzzled as to how this strange Amy could so affect my Lisa in this way. A small part of me wondered whether this was another test set up by FemsRace and whether Lisa was involved, this fright being part of the act. I dismissed the thought immediately and chided my male part for thinking such a devious thought.

I grabbed her other hand with my free one and leaned across her. "Tell me everything, Lisa. Don't spare anything, not after what you and I have been through and what we mean to each other."

She looked back at me and I saw her eyes melt then cast down and show a real fear again. What on earth was happening here!?

"Mistress Amy visits me about once a year," Lisa began, a bit breathless I thought and her breathing was laboured, "and I was introduced to her by Carla." She wrung her hands and I could see that she was nervous. I let her continue.

"Mistress Amy is very strict and insists on my full and unreserved submission. I have to do this David but I hate myself for it afterwards but, when I receive her summons, I get both excited and fearful. She is coming here tomorrow and I have to be in the dungeon with her all day. Sh...she...she hurts me David and I have to suffer it, I can't help myself and then....and then," at this point she started to blubber and her breath came in gasps between choked sobs. I saw her look around furtively to see whether anyone could see or hear her, "and then..there is...you. I tried to tell her that I didn't want to see her and that I had to be with you...wanted to be with you and not her, not any more but.......but.....she insisted and then got Carla to phone me. I have to see her David and I am frightened of what you will think of me...doing this....wanting this but not wanting it any more." Lisa was openly crying now and a tissue was sought and found in her handbag. In any event I knew I carried some anyway and was reaching for my bag when I heard her blow her nose and turned to see her dabbing her eyes.

I rested my hand on her arm. This was my Lisa after all and we were solid. Living together, having good and kinky sex on frequent occasions. I also recalled my suffering on behalf of Maid237 and how that had affected that person at the time. I wondered if Lisa knew about that?

"How much does this Mistress Amy know about me?" I asked.

"Everything, I imagine. What I didn't tell her Carla would have. She says she is not interested in you and doesn't care whether you are there or not. She did say God help you if you interfered directly."

"And you are certain that you have to do this...can't get out of it?" I asked.

Lisa shook her head and cried openly but quietly. I comforted her as best I could but my brain was working overtime. My natural instinct was to prevent this Mistress from hurting Lisa although I knew from my own experience in the dungeon, that the damage would not be permanent. I also knew just how dependent on Lisa I had become in terms of my femininity and my style and confidence dressed as a woman. This was a new slant on the proceedings and I fell silent. Lisa eventually got a grip but it was obvious that she was upset.

"I think I want to be there with you tomorrow," I said. Lisa shot me a glance. "You won't try to interfere....stop her...will you? That would make it much worse for me and she makes me suffer enough as it is. It purges my guilt at being a lesbian, being less than an ideal candidate for marriage, allowing my mother and her friends steer me away from a 'normal' life. I use these sessions to confirm and purge how weak I am really." That last was surprise to me. I had always considered Lisa strong and me to be the weaker of us two. In essence though, I could see that that last surmise was wrong. We both had drawn on each other's strength of character to allow us to be together as we were and had both used the other to break the moulds as it were and to become freer as a result. Obviously, Lisa's lesbianism troubled her as much as my cross dressing troubled me.

"No I won't directly interfere but I will want to speak to Mistress Amy before the start of the scene. What time is she due to start on you," I enquired of my rapidly recovering Lisa. She obviously wanted my support but seemed unable to ask for it. I wondered why.

"10.30 in the morning but she usually arrives early to set up and have breakfast," replied Lisa, "but she has specifically said that she wants nothing to do with you and won't speak to you or acknowledge your presence."

"What, not even in the restaurant, over breakfast?" I scoffed. Lisa shook her head, "No not even then." I could still see the fear in her eyes but she seemed relieved that she had told me. Again that fleeting thought that this might be another arranged test of me.

"Mistress Amy insists that we wear rubber versions of our female slutty clothing," said Lisa, "I don't know whether FemsRace have any rubber gear that will fit you anyway. Just let me do this alone and that will be that for another year or so, please David.."

"No Lisa, if this Mistress plays such a large part of your life and you are frightened of her, what she does to you and me knowing about it, then I think I must be involved, sorry Lisa but that is how I feel about it. Full stop, period," I said.

"Very well, David," she said, "I suppose I will have to find a rubber outfit for you."

"Won't my maid outfit do, that is shiny PVC?" Lisa instantly shook her head, "No she insists on all those around her wearing rubber."

With that, Lisa stood and showed me the dressing room where all the outfits were kept. There was a huge array of lingerie, skirts, tops and some dresses plus footwear all sorted by size. There was even a small selection of large sizes for the men like me who liked to dress. At the far end of the room was a rail dedicated to rubber and Lisa picked her own outfit in her size and selected some for me as well.

We returned to our suite with armfuls of rustling rubber. Lisa seemed slightly nervous but I was just vaguely interested in what it would feel like to wear rubber. I knew I found the stuff horny to look at but that was when I was in male mode. I was curious to find out whether the wearing of rubber would excite me or whether it was the effect it might have on any men present.

Lisa explained to me the use of either talc or body lotion to assist in donning tight rubber clothing. She also explained that many models wore body stockings underneath to prevent cling and that rubber next to the skin would not allow the normal production of sweat and that sometimes a lot of water accumulated between the skin and the rubber particularly if exerting oneself. I was pretty sure that a session with Mistress Amy would be quite hot.