The Coach Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristen makes a sacrifice for Coach.
9.5k words
9.7k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy had been acting strangely for the past week. He always worked late focusing on doing the best he could for his legal clients as he worked to build up his practice. Yet all week, he had been home before Kristen.

At first she thought it weird until she figured out that he was checking on her. Watching her. He was making sure she wasn't sneaking off to see Coach, or the older man was sneaking by to see her. Why didn't he trust her to keep her promise that he would always be able to see her with Coach?

It wasn't that Tommy wanted to stop her from having sex with Coach as much as he didn't want to miss anything, she believed. This was obviously something her husband had thought about a long time and wanted to happen.

Then again, he might be more concerned about her final decision about Bryan. She didn't know if he was more excited or scared about the possibility of seeing that event, if and when it happened.

So now, she seemed to be the complete focus of Tommy's every thought and action. What did she want to do tonight? Did she want to make dinner, watch TV, or go out? It was smothering. Yet, he didn't seem interested in having sex with her himself! His behavior was driving her mad.

Her husband need not have worried; however, Kristen thought, as her new lover was as elusive as any eel. He didn't call. He didn't come by. He didn't contact her in any way, like he didn't give a shit. She hadn't seen him in days and that too was driving Kristen crazy.

Equally frustrated, was her former stepfather. All he could think about since Coach's little visit was images of a young naked Kristen moaning below him, huge firm tits bouncing, as he pounded her tight wet pussy. How he missed it!

There are a few moments in your time on earth when you reach the pinnacle of life. Fucking that blonde goddess was at the top of that list for him. He wanted so badly to do it again and again, but he didn't even have her phone number anymore. That's how thoroughly she'd cut him from her life.

On a much smaller scale, Coach was a little frustrated, too. Fall practice had begun and two of his star players couldn't even participate. As far as he could tell Kristen had done nothing to help. He would have to light a fire under that girl.

She sent him a number of texts being careful not to become the crazy bitch girlfriend he obviously detested. They were all very sweet little missives asking when she might see him and how badly she wanted to do so.

At first he didn't answer, but eventually he asked if she had made up her mind about helping him with Bryan. Her response was not what he had hoped for. She was still reluctant, but would like to talk with him about it in person, if he had some time.

He sent a one line response: "Prove your love." It was accompanied by an image of Marcia's face inches from Coach's big wet naked cock. Her face looked dazed as cum dripped from it. Then he wrote, "If you don't, others will."

When Kristen got the text at work, she immediately hid her screen from the people in the cubicles near her. Her next emotion was anger. How dare he? He didn't have the time to be with her, but he had time to get a blowjob from her damn boss?

She tried to go back to work, but couldn't get the image of that big wet cock out of her mind. Finally, she stepped away from her desk and quickly headed to the bathroom.

The ladies room at her office was a good sized one with four stalls. The whole room was empty when she arrived, so she slipped into the end stall by the wall and locked the door. She opened her phone and looked at the image again.

Damn, Marcia was lucky. How many times over how many years had she been fortunate enough to get fucked by that beautiful tool? Kristen lifted her skirt, pushed down her panties and sat on the toilet without taking her eyes from the photo.

She began to visualize the image with a different face -- hers. She looked so happy, so sated. She remembered the bliss of sucking that cock and her happiness when he'd finally told her she did it well.

She proceeded to abuse her defenseless pussy right there in the ladies room. She had to get laid again and soon.

At the height of her sexual frustration, Kristen was masturbating at an alarming rate anytime and anywhere she could be alone away from Tommy's prying eyes. There are some things a girl just wants to do in privacy.

For more than a year, Kristen had worked to leave Bryan in the past, along with his head games and manipulation, but now she was being forced to remember. When she married, that had been the end.

Breaking away from him had been hard, like a junkie kicking heroin. For so long, she had imagined herself in love with him. What would her mother say about that? It was unthinkable.

So she dithered and let the affair go on too long. Certainly, he would not have been good for the health of her new marriage, but the fix had been hard to give up.

He came into her life in high school, first as a vice principal and then as her mother's boyfriend. She disliked him from the start. He was an arrogant know-it-all, a man who wore his education on his sleeve and always acted like he was smarter than his company.

As time went by, his interest in her grew. By the time she was of age, he would have said anything, done anything to get her into bed. It was shocking to her how well he succeeded. She had felt terribly guilty every time she'd seen Tommy or her mother, the people she had cheated on.

Yet, when another opportunity had come, she went, reluctantly it was true, but she did go. That first time with Bryan in his house had been a revelation to her coming just two days after she and Tommy fumbled through the mutual cherry breaking.

Unlike her bumbling boyfriend, Bryan knew what he was doing. He was no boy. He wasn't big in body and equipment, like Coach, but he was large enough and definitely skilled. That was the first day he insisted that she call him Daddy. She had always resisted before, but on that day, it seemed right.

The hard part was kissing him. He was not attractive like her beautiful boyfriend, but that too was part of his allure. He had that weird mustache that she hated, but he did one thing great with that mouth.

He got her panties off for the first time that day and went down on her. It was mind blowing. How Tommy, just outside that room, hadn't heard her screaming through that orgasm, she didn't know.

She had heard some girls talk about oral sex as the best thing in the world, but for her it had always been second. Big orgasms came from cock, but Bryan's tongue could get her off quite easily.

Bryan could always get to her. He just had a way. It was not love, she finally concluded, though she told him repeatedly that it was. To be honest, she wasn't even sure she liked him that much. Yet, having dirty sex with her mother's ex-husband was just so naughty, it drove her to new heights of lust and pleasure.

That day was also the first time "Daddy" had belittled Tommy's manhood. While shocked at first, the humiliation of her boyfriend became a huge turn-on which only grew over the next few years. She figured what Tommy didn't know couldn't hurt him.

The affair, or at least what she thought was an affair at the time, went on for three summers before she called a halt to it, something the older man did not take well. He threatened, cajoled and intimidated. Yet, she did not give in. She was getting married, and she was done with the sneaking and the lying.

Although, she never did tell Tommy the truth. Even the other night when the opportunity for full transparency was right there, she didn't mention the length and depth of her connection with Bryan.

Bryan did not like the breakup when it came, but he left her alone -- until her wedding day. She thought she'd left him behind for good, but he didn't let go that easily. He bided his time and waited. When she least expected it, he struck.

The day had been a dream come true for Kristen from the morning spent dressing with her mom and friends, to the service at the church and the reception at the big hotel ballroom. She was finally Tommy's wife. The joy that enveloped her was beyond her imaginings.

Kristen had not invited Bryan, but he turned up surprisingly at the reception as her mother's plus one. She ignored him until he asked her to dance right in front of her mother. She couldn't say no without being incredibly rude. Of course, he chose a slow dance. The song: 'Lover' by Taylor Swift.

He was obviously drunk and tried to kiss her right there on the dance floor at her own wedding. All she could think about was getting away from him as fast as she could. When he started grinding his hard dick into her leg, that was enough. She broke away and walked quickly to an exit. Any exit.

She found herself in the hallway in front of the elevators trying to think what to do next. She had to find Tommy. Maybe she'd had too much to drink as well, because she hesitated, lost in indecision. In her hesitation, the elevator door opened and someone was pushing her in.

As the doors closed she turned to see Bryan's smiling face. He leaned in and kissed her. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. Then he said it, the dirty little thing that made her stop and want exactly what he wanted.

"I'm going to be the first man to fuck Tommy Boy's wife."

These words drove a shocking thrill right through her. The desire she'd had for three years to push the boundaries of right and wrong and to challenge the morals of society all came flooding back. Suddenly, she wanted nothing more than to get fucked by her Daddy on her wedding day.

She realized that she was going to let him do it. She was going to cuckold Tommy one last time. She would let Daddy take her on her wedding day before her husband even had a chance. She creamed her wedding dress as Bryan led her to his room. She wasn't fighting him. She went willingly.

Once in the hotel room, he tried to kiss her again, and she scolded him for trying to wreck her makeup. He smiled and pushed her back onto the king bed. He lifted her voluminous skirts and with some difficulty located her panties.

He yanked them down and launched his face into her wet pussy, devouring it like a starving man. Oh God, he was so good at that.

"Daaaaddddddyyyyy!"

"Did you miss me, baby?" he asked between devastating licks. "Your pussy is so wet for me. You're fucking delicious. You really wanted me tonight. Didn't you?"

"Yeeessssss!"

"You missed my big cock, too. Didn't you?" he asked looking up at her face.

"Ooooohhhh Gooooddddd, yeeeessss."

He went back to eating her, and his tongue swept the velvety vagina walls and erect clit, electrifying her body with his rapid-fire jabs. In no time, she was screaming out his name and coming in his tongue.

"Is my cock bigger than Tommy Boy's?"

"Yeeeess. Soooooo muuuccchhh biiiigggggerrr." Her orgasm was driven on by thoughts of Tommy downstairs looking for his new bride while she was up here with the man he hated.

"You want Daddy to fuck you, little girl."

"Yeeessssss, please, Daddy! Fuck me!"

"Do you love me, baby?"

"Yes, Dadddyy. I love you."

She looked up to see him standing in his tux with just his cock sticking out. Before Coach, Bryan's cock had been the biggest she'd seen, so on that day its 7 inches plus size supercharged her desire. It was longer and fatter than Tommy's 5 inches, that was for sure.

The skirts of Kristen's dress were in the way, so she couldn't see very well what he was doing. She felt the bed give way as he crawled on to it. A cool air conditioned breeze from somewhere was directed at her spread legs and her wet pussy became even more sensitive as if someone had run an ice cube across it.

"Christ, you look like a dish of vanilla ice cream!" he exclaimed. Her tits rose and fell in the most delectable manner half out of the cups of her low-cut strapless mermaid wedding dress.

She felt Daddy slap that big cock against her folds and it made her moan. He did it again and again and laughed at how it increased her arousal.

"Pleeeeease, Daddy. Fuuuucckkk Meeee!"

"My horny little girl wants her Daddy's big cock."

"Yeeesss!"

"You can't deny me, baby. This is the cock you need," he said, making a hand gesture toward his bare cock. "It always was, and it always will be."

"Condom," she said. They had always used a condom, as she had never been on the pill.

"Sorry, baby. I don't have one. I guess I could just stop, but I don't think you want me to."

She couldn't admit that he was right. All she could do was moan and shake as his cock head found her opening and began to slide up and down, teasing her even more.

"Please pull out in time," she was barely able to get out.

"Maybe," he taunted. "If I feel like it. Or maybe I'll knock you up on your wedding day."

"Noooo, Daaaaddddddyyyyy. That's sooooo dirty."

"I'm going to fuck this cunt, Kristen. It's mine. I'm going to take it anytime I want and come deep in your womb. Everyone downstairs thinks you're a sweet stuck-up little virgin, but you and I know better." He grinned down lasciviously, enjoying the torture he was putting her aroused young body through.

"Ohhhhh, Daaaaddddddyyyyy. I don't care. Cum in me. Knock me up, but please fuck me!"

He leaned forward and tried to kiss her again, but she knew it would be a mistake to destroy her carefully applied makeup. She put a hand up, so he couldn't. She may have lost her mind, but not her reason.

"You only fucked that boy one time, right? You've been making him wait for this pussy, but I've had it a hundred times."

That didn't make sense to Kristen. It couldn't have been a hundred times. A few times over a few summers didn't add up to a hundred. Did it? It just couldn't have.

"Please ... stop teasing... Please fuck me; just do it to me! Now, please!" she begged, her blonde head lolling helplessly from side to side on the mattress, her brain and vagina on fire from the fuel of her own lust.

Kirsten could not believe what she was doing. Tears of confusion, shame and passion flowed freely from her eyes, but the fire licking down in her belly needed quenching. "Please," she cried, "Please fuck me, Daddy. I love you. Oooohhh, please!"

Bryan was smiling again. This was exactly what he had wanted. With her so excited, so confused, he could do what he pleased with her sexy body.

He grabbed her slender wrists and forced them over her head. He held them tightly against the pillow, forcing her back down into the mattress. He drove his thick cock mercilessly into her exposed cunt and her legs came up to encircle his waist. He fucked with long, powerful strokes that fueled the fires of passion in her belly.

"That little pencil-dick boy can't fuck you like this, can he?" he laughed.

"Noooo, Dadddyyyy."

"You won't even fuck his tiny dicklet, but you happily beg for my big cock. You married the wrong man, my little slut."

"Ohhh, Daddy. I love you."

Every powerful stroke of his cock into her trembling pussy pushed her arousal up another notch. She was looking forward to coming with one of those powerful explosions he'd always given her.

When she started tensing and relaxing her trembling pussy walls around his cock, she got a strong reaction. He gasped and his cock began to jerk around in her hot tight sheath.

She felt the progress of his cum all the way down his long cock. The shaft swelled up as soon as the jism passed. When it erupted into her, she was frustrated but not surprised.

"NO! Daddy! NO! I'm not ready!" she wailed as the hot spurts of his load filled her pussy to overflowing. As he continued fucking her, his rigid cock blasted out his baby-making seed. She would be dripping his cum for the rest of the night -- her wedding night.

By the time his prick went limp in her hot cunt, she was panting and desiring more, but it wouldn't happen. Kristen had satisfied the drunk old man's cock, and she hadn't gotten off in the way she needed. Not even close.

Bryan crawled off her body, stuffed himself away and zipped up. "We're still great together, baby. Hot as a firecracker."

He was such a prick -- a selfish fucking prick.

She couldn't believe what she'd just done and with whom. This was the last time. Never again.

She didn't say anything -- just stood up and went into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror. The damage was minimal. She could fix this.

-----

Kristen had a couple of incredibly frustrating days until she completely caved and sent Coach a text one morning saying that she would do it. She would participate in his sacrifice game. He immediately called back to set up a meeting to discuss "the sting."

Later that afternoon, she left work early and met Coach in his dingy little cement bunker office at the football stadium.

"Hey, baby," he greeted her.

"So now your phone works?"

"When I want it too, yeah."

"Now you have time for me?"

"Sure, school's out and practice is over. I got a little time."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it. You have time to fuck Marcia, but no time for me."

"Well, I owed her for hooking me up with you. Gotta pay my debts."

"There was never any rebranding, was there?"

"You catch on fast. I just wanted to fuck you."

"So now, if I have sex with Bryan, you'll pay attention to me?"

"It seems that way."

"You're a manipulative ass."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

She was pacing Coach's little office. "You need to know what this means to me. I didn't just suck his dick a few times, Coach. I let him fuck me off and on for nearly three years. More off than on, actually."

"Jesus. You little slut."

She stopped and gave him a penetrating look. "You. Are. An. Ass."

He leaned back in his chair. "Maybe, but I was never dumb enough to let old Bryan stick his shriveled old dick in me," he laughed.

"God, this is so embarrassing. Here I am confessing my sins with one asshole to another asshole, and I've never even told my husband about it."

"Wait, you fucked Bryan while you were fucking Tommy?"

"I wasn't having sex with Tommy ... exactly. He took my virginity, yeah, but just so Bryan could sleep with me. So, Tommy and me, that was just the one time up till then."

This sent Coach into whoops of laughter.

"It's not that funny."

"It's fucking hilarious. Poor Tommy! Cucked by old Bryan! I should be upset that you fucked over one of my boys for that arrogant, officious prick, but it's just too funny."

"I just wanted you to know how hard this will be for me. I haven't had any kind of relationship with my stepfather since I got married, and we kind of left it on bad terms."

"He didn't seem to hate you when I spoke with him."

"WHAT?" she yelled. "You spoke to him about me?"

"Yeah. I kind of suggested that I thought you might be receptive to the kind of fatherly love only he could provide. Course, I didn't know how much you two had already fucked then."

"Why would you do that? I just now told you I would do your little sacrifice for you, and how I agonized over that decision."

"I just knew you would do it for me. That's all. So, I jumped ahead a little."

"Oh my God! I'm surprised he's not banging on my door right now."

"Want ya that much does he?"

"Coach! What have you done to me? You are upsetting my life in every possible way."

"That's what love is all about. Right? Or so I've been told."

She didn't say anything for a while, but he could see her trying to master her breathing.

"Come here, baby." He crooked his finger at her. "Lock the door and come to your lover."

She groaned in exasperation, but she crossed to the door and flipped the latch. Slowly, she turned and gave him a lustful glance before tentatively crossing the room to him.

"This is what you wanted. Right?" he asked, as his arm snaked around her waist. "You wanted my attention?"