The Coach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you have me." He settled back. Her hand was driving him into a hot state of raging passion "Take my cock out sweetheart, and suck it."

Kristen pulled out his cock and gasped. All the pleasure she had ever received from his cock came rushing back. It wasn't as big as Coach's, but it was thick and impressive attached to his much smaller body. She fondled his cock with enthusiasm.

"Oh, Kristen, baby. Suck it. Suck my cock like you used to." She gobbled his rod up into her mouth with all the benefit of her newly learned skills, causing Bryan to gasp out loud.

She sucked for a few minutes with overwhelming joy as if he were Coach. It did help to close her eyes and visualize her lover. Her mouth soaked this cock shaft, her spit wetting his pants. She clawed at his belt, her mouth a furnace of sucking meat.

"Unnn, baby!" He jabbed up. His cock fucked into her throat. "Unnnnn!"

Kristen gave him a big long lick up the full length of him, causing Bryan to jerk and twist on the bed. She sucked hard, devastating his dick with her mouth.

"My God, baby," he said. "You learned some new tricks!"

Gurgling, she popped her mouth off his cock. "You're delicious." She

licked her lips. "Just like old times."

Bryan stood up and frantically tore at his clothes. Kristen rolled back on the floor, looked up at his body as he ripped everything off. Her body was on fire. He wasn't her preferred lover, but right now, her cunt needed a cock. She needed this one.

"Hurry," she gasped. "Hurry, Daddy!"

Bryan was naked. He stared down at Kristen writhing on the carpet. His

big thick cock jutted out stiffly, the glistening head bloated and sensitive.

"Get down here and fuck me, please," she begged. She spread her legs wide,

raised her arms. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fill me. Fill my cunt."

Kristen's hot voice bombarded his senses. He dropped to the open floor, his big rod ready. He leaned over her writhing body, his prick pointing, aimed at the opening to her fiery gash. "Kirsten, I want you. I've missed you for so long."

"I missed you too, Daddy. I love you!" She lunged up with her hips, humping herself at him, her pussy gobbling up the head of his cock.

"Fuck me, Daddy!"

Bryan plowed his hips forwards, fucking his fat prick to the balls. The strength of his lunging thrust drove Kristen's writhing body into the carpet. "You got it, sweetheart. Every fuckin' inch!"

"Yessss," she hissed. "Ooooo! Ram it!" She wiggled her hips as her pulsating pussy stretched to accommodate her stepfather's mighty cock. Tight cunt muscles closed around his pounding shaft like a wet velvet clamp.

Bryan pounded her good. The little slut would not soon forget this fucking. All the lust he had stored up for her over the past year was unleashed. Hard fucking stabs mashed Kristen's body into the carpet. He fucked her with long violent strokes, his balls slapping at the cheeks of her ass.

"Yeeeesssss! Ooooo!" She was delirious. Daddy was fucking her. Had she missed him? It truly felt like heaven. She lunged up, matched him stroke for stroke. "Faster, Daddy. Harder!"

Bryan picked up speed. His fuck thrusts became shorter. He stared down into her beautiful face while he fucked her. He watched her big tits flop and jiggle with each lunge of his hips.

"Oohhhhh, Daaaaddddyyyy, you fuck my so well!" she gasped. She raked his arms, his chest. Dark blue glassy eyes stared up into his face. She caressed his chin, his tightly drawn lips.

"Ooooo, Daaaddddyy, I missed you. Fuck me. Fuck me!" she shouted.

Bryan fucked even harder. He didn't know how much longer he could keep this up, but then felt his cock swelling. He saw on her face that it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. It drove him on, his big thick shaft triggered for an explosion of cum.

Kristen was riding to the peak. Bryan's cock, the only cock that mattered right now, was fucking deep inside her needy pussy. She moaned dreamily.

"Ooohhhhh," she gasped, her eyes widening. Pussy muscles grabbed at his

fucking cock, but his power kept him fucking through the her wet softness. "Oh, Daddy. Darling... darling Daddy. Your cock feels so good." A storm was brewing in her pussy, a storm of passion that would soon be unleashed.

Their groins smacked together wetly. Their bodies clashing, moving at a blurring speed. Their hips twisted, jerked, constantly in motion.

Kristen wriggled in spasm. "Oooo, Daddy. I'm going to cream all over you!" Her legs seemed to dissolve, melt around his hammering hips. Her tits jiggled, and the rest of her body quivered helplessly.

Bryan quickened the fucking tempo. "We'll cum together. You and me, sweetheart! Just like we used to." Every muscle, every tendon in his taut, fit older body tensed for the crucial moment.

"Ohhh, yes! Yes, Daddy!" Recklessly, she impaled herself on his plunging cock. She arched her body, allowing him to fuck deep. She used her cunt muscles, clutching at his spearing cock head and thick throbbing cock shaft.

Bryan fucked Kristen with all his might. His pace was fast, his strokes now shorter, packing more punch. He saw her face through his gray lust-crazed eyes. She was gorgeous, a package of explosives he would never go without again.

Suddenly, he thrust forward. "Fuuuuucccckkk, honey!"

His cock spewed cum. The vision of Kristen in ecstasy had been too much.

His cock was spouting thick ropes of cum deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, Daddy. I feel your cum!" Her breath quickened. Her cunt pulsed, gliding along his bulky cock shaft. Cunt muscles massaged his cock. The hot jizz triggered an explosion in her pussy. "I'm cumming on your big dick! I love you, Daddy."

Orgasms washed over her twisting body, generating more passion, more wild gyrations. Her hips lunged, and her ass swiveled. "I'm... cumming! Ahhhhhh!"

As Bryan fucked deep, cunt juice bubbled past her clinging cuntlips, dribbled down the cheeks of her ass. Her eyes were a glassy sheen. She jerked slavishly as Bryan's cock blasted jizz again.

His head whirled. He felt dizzy, overcome with passion. Kirsten was fabulous, the ultimate fuck. He was still cumming like never before.

Kristen felt the stiff point of his plunging cock in the steamy depths of her pussy. "More! More! Ahhhh!" She arched her back, eyes bulging.

He ravaged her pussy, wanting to take the pleasure she had denied him for a year. He wanted her to remember this fuck. Savagely, he pounded her into the rug. Each lunge took his cock deeper into the bubbling pool of her overflowing pussy. "Sweetheart! Aghhhhh."

"Wonderful! Wonderful! Your... cock... so wonderful!" She came again, climbed to ecstasy with him. "Don't stop! Don't stop fucking meeeee, Daddy," she squealed. "I want it so bad."

They worked in a frenzied rhythm. Her pussy bathed his hulking cock in cum. She dug her heels into his back as their bodies smashed together.

Twisting her head, she humped upward. More cum flooded her cunt. More juice flowed from her pulsing pussy. Animal sounds echoed in the room. They fucked violently with each other. Each tried to give everything. It was an attempt to erase the past and begin the future.

"Daddy!" She shuddered, froze, collapsed back in a whimpering heap, pleased at the performance she had just given. If Coach didn't like that, she didn't know what to tell him.

Bryan attacked her limp exhausted body, fucking his deflating cock into her until he just couldn't do it again. One last grunt, and he collapsed, crushing her beneath him. Lying on the bedroom floor, they held each other, while they caught their breath.

She kissed him tenderly on the forehead. "I needed that. Thank you, Daddy."

Bryan kept his word and fucked Kristen like a newlywed, certainly much longer and better than Tommy had a year ago. It had been just like their first time together.

One fuck hadn't proved enough for Bryan. He fucked her again before they left the bed, making Kristen squeal as he took her from behind before covering her face and tits with his seed. Then again, when Kristen had gone to clean herself from Bryan's scent, he'd followed her into the shower, pressing her huge soft tits against the cold bathroom tile as he again pumped her full of a thick load from a seemingly endless reservoir of cum.

All through the night, she offered him her love and begged him to be the mother of his baby. He left her house hours later feeling as if he was the God of Sex.

------

Coach called her early the next morning. "Can you talk?"

"Yes. He's gone. How come you didn't come?" she asked testily.

"Sorry. Got tied up."

"To whose bedpost?"

"It's not like that, baby girl."

"Why else would you not show up to something you wanted so badly?"

"Listen. No harm done. We can do it another night."

"I did it last night, you ungrateful, uncaring jerk!"

"I'm sorry you did that, but it's no good without me there to record it, you silly girl. I won't have any evidence."

"It was recorded."

"How did you manage that?"

"We have security cameras all over the house, apparently."

"Or great. That might actually look better, you know, more convincing." There was silence for a second and then he continued. "Wait a minute. Do you have recordings of us?"

This was a question she had not prepared for. She knew that Tommy didn't want Coach to know he had been watching. However, the cat seemed to be out of the proverbial bag.

"Tommy has them."

"Tommy knows!"

"Yes. From the beginning."

"Fuck! I do hate to hurt my boys."

"It's OK," she said dismissively. "He likes it."

"He likes it? You mean he's a full-fledged cuck? Holy shit! I never would have thought that."

Funny she didn't tell him about the camera, Coach thought. It's not really indicative of a true love affair when you keep things from your lover. It seems like he was being used to feed Tommy's sick fantasies. Kristen's true character was starting to come into view.

-------

Shortly after hanging up with Coach, Kristen called Tommy. "Do we have the video?"

"Last night?"

"Yeah. Coach never showed, so that tape is all we have."

We? Who the fuck is we? Not you and me, surely. Sounds like we is you and Coach.

"It records automatically, so it's there."

"Can you download it right now and make sure?"

"Yes, but then Coach will know."

"He already knows. I just told him."

Ah, so we is you and Coach. "Kristen." Tommy whined. "I asked you not to tell him."

"I know, but I had no choice," she implored. "He didn't come."

"And you had to fuck Bryan anyway?"

"Yes. I had no choice. Did you watch it?"

"Not yet."

"Well, you should. It was pretty hot."

Nothing but silence for a few second, before a choked, "Really hot?"

"Yeah. Really hot. He fucked the shit out of me for most of the night. It was epic." She was pouring it on.

"Fuck."

She hung up and left Tommy sitting in his old bedroom frantically trying to find the house security app on his laptop.

Jesus, she fucked Bryan, and it was hot. Really hot. And she did it for Coach, who she loves or she never would have done it. It's not just sex talk. It never was. Is that fucked up or what?

Tommy was just now beginning to understand the quagmire he was in. His wife loved someone else. Where the fuck did that leave him?

-------

Bryan knew it was a mistake to have picked up the phone as soon as he heard the voice on the other line?

"What did you do?" Coach said in a sharp staccato way.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Bryan, Bryan, Bryan! What a bad boy! Fucking your own step daughter."

Oh, fuck! "What are you talking about?"

"Tommy is pretty pissed. He's talking about taking his video to the school board."

"What video?" A cold chill ran down the principal's entire spinal column and clenched his ass into a knot on the way out.

"Tommy tells me he suspected Kristen of cheating, so he put in some security cameras. Sure enough, he catches old step-papa giving it a go with his young wife. The truly disturbing part of the video is that you two talk about fucking for years and the girl ain't that old."

"I never touched her until after she was 18."

"But will the board believe that? Tommy sure doesn't."

"Oh, fuck!"

"Yeah. It doesn't look good does it."

"Shit!"

"There might be a way out. I have some sway with Tommy Boy, you know."

Bells were going off in Bryan's head. Sirens, too. It was not just chance that he got his dick stuck in the honey pot. This was a setup.

"Really?" he asked, with sarcasm dripping from a single word.

"That's right. I could get him to drop the whole thing if you could see clear to helping me out with my boys."

"You're as transparent as a piece of glass, Coach."

"Really? I thought I was being very subtle." He laughed. "Well, my friend, you make your choice, and I'll advise Tommy appropriately. Have a nice evening." He hung up.

The fucker. The dirty no-good, backstabbing fucker. In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, 'Of course, you realize this means war.' Oh, his fucking "boys" would play, but then who knows what could happen. Two could play at this game.

------

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Coach Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Coach Series Info

Similar Stories

Neighbourly Differences College couple get a kick out of teasing gross old neighbour.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Vacation A girl is blackmailed by her uncle and she grows to like it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories