The Coach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. More than anything," she said softly.

"When you do what I ask, you get my attention. That's how it works."

She knew that wasn't how love was supposed to work. With love there was no transaction. No give and take. Just giving. However, she didn't argue. She would just have to settle for whatever he did give.

Kristen was tired. Tired of caring too much when the men in her life cared so little. She just stood there in Coach's arms waiting for him to do something. He slid his hands down over her ass and dipped below her pencil skirt before they started their ascent.

His warm hands on her thighs sent shock waves through Kristen's body. She needed his touch. She needed it like air and water and food. He was sustenance. Sexual sustenance.

She looked at his face only to see that evil lopsided smile of his -- the one that said, "I've got you. I win." She didn't care if he'd won their little battle, as long as he'd just keep touching her.

His fingers slid up higher, pushing her skirt up and up until his hands took hold of her butt cheeks and pulled her even closer to him, so that her blouse-covered breasts were pressed into his face.

"My sexy slut," he said. "My little fuck toy."

"Mmmmmmmm," was all she could muster.

"You'd crawl across hot coals to get to my cock, wouldn't you, baby?"

"You're so mean."

"But so right." One of his hands slid around to the crotch of her panties where he could feel the moisture that had permeated the fabric. "My little slut is soaking wet for me. Isn't she?"

"Oohhhhhh, Coooooooaacch," she moaned. "You made me wait soooo looonnng. Please don't tease meeee any mooorrer."

"I'll do what I want with my fuck toy," he laughed. With both hands, he began to slide her panties down very slowly, revealing her wet quivering pussy to the open air. He let them drop to her feet and she stepped out of them.

Still seated in his cheap armless desk chair, Coach began fishing his cock out of his fly with one hand while continuing to rub Kristen's ass with the other.

She stood transfixed watching him struggle to free such a large object from such a small opening. It was so damn big and hard, she thought it might be best if he just took his pants off. When the 10-inch beauty finally popped into view, it took her breath away. What a magnificent beast it was.

"Mount up, slut," he ordered with an ass slap, breaking her out of her trance. Kristen didn't need to be told twice. She had waited days and days for this, and she wasn't going to miss the opportunity.

Swinging one leg over him, she grabbed the mighty cock and began rubbing the head on her pussy opening. He clutched her hips and pulled her down sinking the first few inches snugly into her.

"Coooooaaacchhhhh!!! Ohhhhh myyyyy Gooooooddddd!"

"Like that do ya, honey? Did ya miss ole Coach?"

"I missed you soooo much baby. Sooooo much," she moaned as she leaned down and kissed him, taking his head in her hands. Coach tipped his head back to receive her loving lips as they passionately explored each other's mouths. Their tongues battled it out in sensual sword play as they moaned together.

"I love you so much, baby," she said. He smiled, but said nothing, grabbing her skirt with both fists and using it as a handle to drive her further onto his turgid cock. Getting the message, she took over and began sliding herself all the way down until he was fully sheathed within her.

"My God, your cock is soooo daaammn biiig."

"The better to fuck you with, my dear."

"Sooo gooooodd!" She was bouncing faster as he pulled her little knit top up over her head. Without removing her bra, he pulled both tits out of their cups, so they were resting on top of the useless garment and bouncing right in his face. He grabbed a boob in each hand squeezing the flesh as she continued to pistoned herself on him.

"Slap them, baby. Like the first time," she begged. He smiled and gave them each a playful slap.

"Oohhhhh, yyeeeesss. Harder. Please." He slapped them a little harder once, then harder still.

"You like that, you nasty little slut. The more I abuse you, the better you like it."

"Yeeeessss, baabbby. I like it when you make me your slut."

"You're mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, baby."

"Mine to do with as I please?"

"Yes, baby."

"Anything I want?"

"Yes."

"Anal?" He asked, questioningly.

"Within reason!" she said, giving him a sharp look. He laughed, slapped her ass and started fucking up into her harder.

"Ooooohhhhhh, baaaabbbbyyyy! You fuuuuccckkkk meeee soooo goooooodd."

"Better than Tommy?"

"Sooooo muuuccchh betterrrr."

"Better than Bryan."

"Yeeessss. Sooooo muuuchhh biiiggggerrrr."

Coach hooked his powerful arms under Kristen's thighs and lifted her onto her back on his desk. She looked up at him wonderingly as he took a calf in both hands and spread her legs out wide.

He showed no mercy as he pounded her young pussy nonstop for a long time with his monstrous tool. She lost all control as she exploded with her most powerful orgasm ever.

"I'm cummmmmiiiinnnggg!" Her screams bounced off the cement walls. While she came, he never slowed and let her ride it out on the end of his hard driving cock, her convulsions eventually slowing to mere twitches.

"Flip over on all fours like a good little bitch," he said as she scurried to placate him. "That's right, head down and ass up for your lover. Push those big tits right into the desk. Good slut."

She was tired, but she knew that she could do anything to please him. He crawled up into the desk and stood over her. She tried to look up, but he pushed her head down with his foot.

"Do what you're told slut."

"Yes, sir." She could feel him bending over her and shoving that big monster back into her welcoming pussy.

"Goddam, that's a tight cunt," he said.

"Thank you, baby," she replied, feeling surprisingly delighted at his vulgar remark. He was pumping down into her from above.

Was he standing on the desk and doing that? Well, that was a new position she'd never done before, and it felt amazing. He was hitting spots that were working her quickly towards another climax.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your slut."

Coach growled, a lewd grin on his face. "Whatever you want." He fucked down

into her pussy with hard-hitting jabs. His cock swelled, stretching her tight pulsing pussy walls. His big balls whacked against her thighs.

Kristen thrashed on the desk, her body sweaty with passion, squeaking against the cool smooth metal top. Her big tits pushed into the surface, the nipples extended and swollen.

He plundered her pussy, making squishy noises with each lunge, driving her closer to the limit with each one.

"I'm cumming! Coach, baby... I'm cuuuummmming again!" she screamed.

"I feel it, bitch. You're creaming all over my cock. Come on it slut!"

Another hot orgasm tore through her pussy like bolts of lightning. "I'm cumming, baby. Cum with me! Please!"

"Do you want my cum, slut?"

"Yes baby."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy. Cum in my pussy, baby"

"In your unprotected pussy? You want me to get you pregnant?"

"Yeeessss, baaabbby. Knock me up. Give me your baby. I want your baby!"

As she thrashed and twisted on the desk, Coach continued to pound her pussy. Feeling her hot juices covering his cock triggered his own explosive orgasm.

"I'm cumming," he roared. "Christ!" His balls erupted. A hot squirting load of jizz shot from his cock and flooded her pussy. "I'm cumming!"

Coach pounded, and Kristen thrashed. Hot blasts of cum shot from his cock deep into her pussy. He jumped downward as her muscles milked his cock.

Her legs shot out wider. Muscles tensed. "Cum, baby! Knock me up!" Her face screwed up into a lewd mask. Cum gushed from her pussy, dribbling down her thighs and soaking the desk surface.

Coach held her gyrating hips. His body jerked, his immense thick cock fucking deep, filling her hot steamy hole with thick wads of his cum.

"Bitch!" he snarled through his teeth. "Hot fuckin' bitch!"

"Yeah, baby. Your bitch." Kristen wailed. She pounded her fists on the desk. The sound reverberated through the office.

She was at the peak, her orgasm ripping

through her. In the next instant, she dropped down onto her belly, tingling as the passion of her climax fled her body, vulnerable to Coach's final assault.

He was laying on top of Kristen fucking deeply into her pliant pussy. His balls emptied quickly. One, two, three vicious jabs, and he was drained.

"Damn, you're ... a good piece of ass."

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"Ok. Now. Listen to my plan. It's really very simple."

----

Tommy was beside himself. Kristen promised he would get to see everything, and then she snuck off with Coach.

"I'm sorry, dear. I did tell you about it."

"Cause you came home with cum all over yourself."

"I would have told you anyway."

"You broke our agreement, Kristen."

"It couldn't be helped. I don't feel like I'm running this show. He's kind of ... dominating."

"We should be in charge."

"Anytime you want to step up and tell him off, that would be fine with me."

"Me? No!"

"Ok, then. We do it his way. I did insist that the sting -- his words, not mine -- will take place here so you can see me and Bryan together on camera, which I know you're excited about."

"I wouldn't say excited."

"Whatever. You're dick gets hard whenever we talk about it. There's a little tent in your pants right now."

"I can't help it. It's embarrassing how much the thought of my beautiful wife with another man gets me off."

"I know, baby. And he's not just another man, is he?" she said, patting the lump in Tommy's suit pants.

"How does this sting work?" he asked.

"Coach will be there to record it, but he says it's not enough that Bryan fucks me. He wants me to seduce him, and treat him the same as I would Coach himself. He said, 'Pretend he's me.'"

"Not the love talk though. I couldn't take that. Promise me that you won't do that."

"I've been thinking about that. I know you don't like it, but it seems so natural to me. Love and sex go together. Right? I think, in the moment, I might really love my .... my lovers. They call it that for a reason. Don't they?"

"Do you really love Coach and Bryan?"

"I feel like I do at the time that I say it. That's why I say it. You shouldn't have sex with someone you don't care about. At least, I don't think so. And saying it is kind of sexy, don't you think?"

"Funny, because you haven't told me you love me in months, and I too, am your lover."

"Really? That can't be true."

"I assure you it is. And what about the 'knock me up' talk? Do you do that all the time with those guys?"

"Again, that seems kind of natural. Although, I don't always bring it up. Most of the time they mention it first. I think that's kind of a guy thing, wanting to knock up someone else's wife. And it is why people have sex right. It's about procreation."

"Your logic is a little twisted."

"Huh. Do you think it's OK if I wear our anniversary dress?" Did she just change the subject?

"The expensive white one?" That designer dress had set them back, but it had been worth it. The tight form-fitting dress had a deep neckline and a slit right up to her crotch. Tommy was certain that seeing his wife in that dress on their anniversary was the thing that convinced Coach he had to make a move on her.

"Yes. One more thing. I need you to 'work late' on Friday. In fact, you might want to stay at your parents house that night."

Kristen looked at her husband's face and his eyes were as wide as any frightened animal's. She looked down, and the lump in his pants was still going strong.

"Ok?"

He nodded, but seemed incapable of speech.

"Good," she said. "I have to call Bryan now. Do you want to listen in?"

Still speechless, he nodded more vigorously this time.

"Ok, but you can't make any noise. Understand?"

He nodded. Not a problem.

----

Bryan was driving home from school even later than normal. He liked to walk the halls every night after everyone was gone. Walking those halls during the day gave him a sense of power. Walking them at night after a hectic day gave him a sense of tranquility.

This night had been no different, and he was feeling particularly calm. Life was good. He was master of his domain.

When the phone rang, he didn't recognize the number. Normally, he would let it go to voicemail, and let parents complain during the day instead of ruining his night. Yet,

something in the back of his mind made him take the call.

"Hello?" Oh, that voice!

"Kristen? Is that you?"

"Yes."

"How's my little girl?" Even to his ear, he sounded a little disingenuous. The problem was that she knew him too well.

"I'm Ok."

"Is everything really OK?"

"I'm fine."

"When a woman says that word, she's not really fine. You don't sound happy." Bryan has been dealing with people his whole life -- students, teachers, employees, parents, school boards. He knew how to sound caring even when he didn't give a shit. With Kristen, he cared very much, but not in the same way she needed him to.

"Not really." Her voice was very low. She sounded sad.

"You wanna talk about it, sweetheart?"

"I've been sad lately. Mom moved away and now Tommy is busy all the time. It's not what I expected."

"Marriage?"

"Yes."

"What about your friends? You used to have lots of friends."

"Yeah. I have outgrown some of my friends. The single ones mostly. The married ones all have kids, and they're wrapped up in all that."

"Are you trying to have kids yet? I always thought you wanted them."

"I do, but Tommy says we're not ready. He's so busy. He works late all the time."

"You just need someone to talk to. We should get together."

"Tommy works late every night."

"Why not Friday?"

"Ok. Come here after work. I can make something." She gave him the address.

"Sounds great." When she hung up, Bryan had convinced himself that he'd get laid on Friday.

-----

Kristen was dreading Friday night more than she had anything in a very long time. The last thing she wanted to do was rekindle any hope in Bryan that they would have any kind of long-term relationship. She had cut that cord and wanted it to stay cut.

Then there was the sex. Bryan, while better than Tommy in that department, was leaps and bounds below the god-like Coach. How could she just close her eyes and "Pretend he's me?" Could she act seductive with her ex-stepfather and pretend to still desire him?

Yet, she had promised her lover that she would do it. He depended on her to make this sacrifice for him. She didn't want to disappoint him, because that meant being ignored. So she would just grit her teeth and press forward.

She left work early again. It seemed that Coach had also spoken with Marcia about being generous with her time. Apparently, there was nothing any of them wouldn't do to get that dick's dick.

However, as the time for her guest to arrive neared, Coach did not come. Unbelievable, she thought. He's going to be late, or worse not show at all.

When Bryan did arrive and Coach was still absent, Kristen was at a quandary as to what action to take. Did she call it off or go forward knowing that everything in her house was being video recorded? She chose to get the distasteful event out of the way right now and get it behind her.

Bryan was all smiles and congeniality. She was surprised at how nice he was being. Over the years, she had dealt with his usual style which she termed 'blunt force trauma manipulation.' More recently, she had come to think of Coach's as 'laissez-faire manipulation."

They talked all through dinner. She made up some shit about her disillusion with being married. Her needs and desires were not being met, yada, yada. He seemed to be buying it. Maybe she was a better actress than she thought, or maybe he was just a horny old fuck listening to what he wanted to hear. Probably the latter.

After they ate, she began cleaning up. Bryan came up behind her and pressed his growing bulge into her backside. "That's a very sexy dress. Did you wear that for me?" He had reverted to his mean yet again.

She looked over her shoulder and gave him a sweet smile. "Do you mind? You don't like it?"

He pressed his hard clothed cock deeper into the crack of her dress-covered ass. "Does it feel like I mind?" he asked.

"You'll never change," she said, still smiling.

"This is why you called me. You can admit it. You missed the excitement. Marriage is too bland for you. Tommy is too tame for you."

"You've got it all figured out, huh?"

He spun her around and kissed her roughly. He hadn't improved in that area in the last year. He still kissed like a charging rhino.

When they broke apart, he looked her directly in the eye and said, "You know Tommy can't give you what I can, baby. That's why you called me." He kissed her again, and she could have won an Oscar for the passionate way she returned it. It helped to close her eyes and think of Coach.

Wasting no time and making sure his former stepdaughter didn't change her mind, Bryan quickly steered her into the master bedroom. He lifted the straps of her dress from her shoulders and let the garment slide to the floor.

Her body had always taken his breath away, but not having seen it in all its glory for so long, he gasped. "My God, you're fucking perfect," he stated. "I've dreamed of this day and having another chance with you, baby." He kissed her again as he pulled her onto his lap on the side of the bed.

Kristen simply resigned herself to letting him do what he wanted. She knew that compliance would fuel his ardor. She couldn't pretend he was Coach because he just wasn't. He was a different man and was aroused in different ways. This one wanted complete control. She'd spent years learning that lesson.

He began as he always did obsessed with her boobs. She knew they were larger than those of most women, but he always seemed awed by them. He loved to rub them and squeeze them as if he was seeing them for the first time. He tugged on her nipples, making her moan.

"My baby likes that," he chuckled.

"Yes, Daddy."

Bryan kissed her as his old wrinkled hands roamed over her supple young body. "Oh, sweetheart," he moaned, breaking the kiss. His cock throbbed for her.

"Uuhhhh, Daddy," She pressed her ass tighter against his lap, grinding on his cock. "You're so hard." Her excitement was what Daddy wanted.

"I've always been hard for you, baby."

Kristen squirmed out of his arms. She giggled, letting him know that the

past was forgiven. Bryan grinned as she stood before him, feasting his eyes on her, wondering why he had been so crazy as to let her get away. She was fucking gorgeous.

Kristen smiled hotly. "How would you like to get laid?"

Bryan's face spread into a grin. "You took the words right out of my mouth."

"I hoped to put your cock right into my mouth."

"Be my guest," he said, leaning back and spreading his legs. "It's been a long time since you've sucked my cock."

"Too long," she purred. "I'm going to give my Daddy the best blowjob, and the best fuck of his life."

"Then," Bryan added, "We can spend the night fucking like newlyweds."

"Oooo, Daddy!" she crooned, hoping sarcasm hadn't creeped into her voice. The arrogance of this man, like he could ever take the place of her husband.

She stood in front of him like a submissive slut, waiting for his touch.

"Jesus, you're gorgeous!" he said. His cock was aching. He reached for her, grabbed her hips, and caressed the firm sexy curves of her lush body.

"Mmmmm," she purred, enjoying his touch. Bryan gave Kristen's ass a nice massaging squeeze and a good hard slap.

"Ewwww," she cooed, wriggling her hips and dropping to her knees. She rubbed his cock-bulge. "I've wanted you for so long, Daddy, but was afraid to ask."