The Coach's Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex teaches Coach Carol how to please her.
2.6k words
4.52
21k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A quick note of thanks to Russ603 for helping me edit this into something more readable. I hope to have a part 3 done and uploaded sometime next weekend.

***

Alex looked at Carol, with her face still red and her breathing still rapid from her orgasm and knew that she still needed to strike before Carol came around to her more modest senses. Alex leaned in for a quick kiss of Carol's lips before taking her hand and leading the worn coach into the office. Alex gently pushed Carol onto the couch before climbing on top of the woman and starting another round of fun.

Alex reached out with her hands and started fondling Carols tits. She leaned down and slipped one of Carol's nipples into her mouth and gave the erect bud a flick with her tongue before she gently nipped it with her teeth. Feeling Carol arch her back and moan as Alex played with her chest made Alex laugh as the older woman was horny enough for a round 2 so soon after her last orgasm.

Alex's other hand was busy rubbing Carol's other breast and toying with her other nipple. Rolling the nipple between her fingers and tugging on it, feeling Carol's body respond to the pleasure coming from Alex's efforts.

Alex switched to the other breast after several minutes of playing with the first one, but this time she took as much of Carol's tit in her mouth as possible. The sight of Alex with her mouth engulfing most of her chest must have been a funny to Carol as she chuckled as soon as Alex did it.

Alex, wanting to see how far she could push Carol when it came to her breasts, started sucking deeply on the tit in her mouth and licking the nipple as fast as she could. The feeling of being suckled and the blood flowing to the captured breast was a weird feeling for Carol. It got even more so when Alex's other hand grabbed and twisted hard on the nipple not currently trapped in Alex's mouth.

Carol gasped and moaned and twisted her body as Alex twisted her nipple. Alex released Carol's tit from her mouth and grabbed Carol's face with her free hand while leaning forward into Carol's face. "Don't like pain, bitch? Don't like it when I play with these udders of your?" Alex asked Carol softly as she kept playing with Carol's nipple.

"It hurts, Alex, please don't do it so hard," Carol asked of Alex.

Alex smirked and released Carol's face. Her hand slid down to Carol's pussy, still swollen and puffy from how aroused she was. Alex slid a finger around Carol's clit, feeling the woman's reaction to this new source of pleasure even while her nipple was still being pulled too hard. Alex then slid a finger into Carol's wet cunt and felt around for the g spot. After finding it she started to rub it before releasing Carol's nipple from her fingers.

Alex told Carol "You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do with your body. Your body is desperate for me to keep playing with it and making you feel good. You like being my bitch, my white whore, don't deny it. Your cunt is speaking for you, and she is speaking loud and clear."

Carol laid there, moaning even as she tried to mentally wrap her head around what Alex was and had been saying. The idea of her being Alex's bitch was unpleasant to her mind, but the pleasure she was experiencing at her hands could not really be argued with. And Carol was starved for sexual pleasure, making her all the weaker when it came to rebuffing the 18 year old laying on top her with her fingers in her pussy.

Alex watched as Carol went over the various thoughts in her head and argued with herself. Alex knew what the result would be anyway and felt no need to do more than what she was already doing.

Carol closed her eyes and gave a soft nod of acceptance as she succumbed to the overwhelming sexual prowess of Alex.

Alex grinned as her new conquest surrendered to her. She withdrew her hand from Carol's cunt and removed her own clothing. Starting with her shirt and bra and ending with her thong. Alex then moved to Carol's chair and motioned to the woman with a finger in a beckoning gesture.

"Come and give my pussy some of the same pleasure I have been giving you and your wet cunt." Alex ordered Carol.

Spreading her legs and spreading her pussy lips open with one hand, Alex looked Carol in the eye as she gave her the order. She knew that her pussy was wet, and that Carol could see the glistening from her vantage point on the couch. She also knew that Carol would take a moment to collect herself and come to her.

Carol followed Alex as she got off the couch and sat in her chair and gave her the order. She swallowed as she looked at Alex's face with the look of confidence and lust on her face. Her eyes were drawn downward to the wet pussy Alex was offering to her and found the sight also most hypnotic. Carol stood from the couch and started towards Alex but was stopped by Alex's upheld palm.

"No, crawl to me," Alex told Carol.

Carol blushed at the idea she was supposed to crawl towards the 18-year-old, but she knew she did not have much choice or say in the matter. She dropped to her knees with a little difficulty and crawled her way the few feet to the chair. She sat on her legs as she leaned into Alex's pussy and got a nice eye full of the teen's treasure.

Alex kept herself shaved except for a small tuft of hair at the top of her pussy. Her clit was erect and was a nice pink color. The rest of her pussy had a nice sheen to it, from the liberal amount of juices that she was producing, so much in fact that a small wet spot was forming on Carol's... no Alex's chair. Carol could even see a little of Alex's small anus, just peeking from between the firm cheeks of her ass.

Alex reminded herself to be patient as Carol inspected her pussy. She knew that if she got too aggressive that she would scare Carol off. Carol had agreed to this, but that agreement was still very fragile and could be broken anytime she pushed the older woman too far. But she wasn't going to be patient forever with Carol.

Reaching out with one hand while keeping herself open with the other, Alex grasped Carol's head and pulled it closer to her pussy. She felt Carol's breath on her and soon a soft lick of Carol's tongue. Holding Carol in place, Alex let her head drop back as she enjoyed the gentle pleasure Carol was providing her.

Carol felt her head being pulled in closer by Alex and did nothing to stop it. She extended her tongue and gave Alex's pussy a taste, and it was kind of yummy. Carol started to gently work her tongue along Alex's folds, collecting some of her juices on her tongue before returning them to her mouth. She gave Alex's clit a small rub with the tip of her tongue and felt some joy as Alex moaned at the feeling Carol was giving her.

Soon Carol leaned in closer with her head, to give her tongue better access to Alex and to better enjoy the teen's pussy better. Carol reached a hand forward and started to slip a finger inside of Alex but she was stopped as the hand on her head reached out and grabbed her arm.

Carol decided that if Alex only wanted her mouth pleasing her than that was perfectly okay. It did not stop Carol from slipping a hand between her own legs and playing with herself in the least bit.

Alex felt the stirrings of her orgasm fast approaching as Carol dug deeper into her pussy. Alex reached up with one hand and started to play with one of her breasts, rolling her nipple between two fingers while pulling Carol as close to her as possible. Her hips started moving back and forth as she ground her pussy against

Carol's face and moaned as Carol's nose rubbed against her clit. All too soon Alex uttered a short screech as she a experienced a wonderful orgasm. Her legs splayed out and her toes curled as a wave of warmth crashed through her body. Her pussy even squirted a little onto Carol's face as she kept on scooping the juices flowing from Alex's spasming pussy.

Carol felt a spark of joy as she felt and then heard Alex reach orgasm. All because of her skills at pleasing the young woman. With her face pulled hard against Alex's pussy, her nose rubbing Alex's clit with each jerk or movement of Alex's hips, Carol's tongue was still hard at work bringing pleasure to Alex.

It all made Carol feel happy and satisfied. She had made this beautiful woman cum, and it was all due to her. Deciding that she deserved a little reward for her efforts, Carol focused her attention on her own pussy that was calling for some attention.

Alex was left a panting mess as she rested in the chair. A sheen of sweat had formed on her skin, and left her hair sticking to her face as she rested her head against the back of the chair.

Carol had stopped licking her pussy, but that was good, as Alex felt sensitive down there. As she recovered from the euphoric feeling the orgasm had given her, she looked down at Carol who was still between her legs.

Alex grinned at what she saw. Carol had taken advantage of Alex's state of recovery and was working one hand vigorously between her legs. Carol's eyes were closed and her head rest against one of Alex's legs as she masturbated to the scene that had just happened to her.

Alex leaned forward and lifter Carol's chin with one hand, planting a soft kiss on the woman's lips she told Carol. "Work that pussy, make yourself cum thinking about what we just did. I want to see you orgasm at my feet like a good slut."

Carol looked Alex dead in eye as Alex uttered those words to her. They sent a shudder of pleasure down Carol's spine as she felt even more dirty and slutty at the truth behind what Alex had just told her. She was being a slut, but she found she liked the idea of being a good slut.

The words and the meanings behind them rolled around Carol's head as she closed her eyes and rested her head in Alex's hand as her second orgasm came upon her. She moaned as her pussy pulsed and leaked as her fingers kept at their frantic pace. Carol's fingers and most of her palm where slick with her juices as she felt such euphoria from her orgasm.

Alex looked on as Carol worked herself to her second orgasm of the day and enjoyed the sight of Carol's facial features as the waves of pleasure swept through her body. As Carol slumped to the floor, overcome with feelings that consumed her body, Alex decided that enough had been done for the day. She needed a shower, as did her new pet, and they could not keep going at it like this at school. They needed a place where no one would bug them or come across them and ruin their fun.

Alex started to clean the office up as Carol came to and moved to assist her. Alex started to put her thong back on but then decided against it. She used the thong to clean her pussy up and then walked over to Carol who was busy trying to untangle the mess her clothes where in. "Slut open up" Alex ordered as she grabbed Carol shocked face at it turned towards her. Alex thrust her soiled underwear into Carol's mouth and covered her mouth her hand.

"Enjoy that taste, pet. You're going to take these home with you, covered in my juices and you're going to do some nasty things with them. You're going to stuff them in that wet cunt of your and you're going to masturbate your slutty cunt till you cream over my thong. Then you'll stuff it in your mouth and thank me for the gift I have given you. You are going to send me pictures of you being a dirty little whore, at least 10 of them. I want pictures of your naked body, my thong in your cunt and mouth. If you do a good job, I will be sure to reward you like the good mistress I am."

Alex released Carol's mouth and walked back to her clothes and continued getting dressed. She ignored the shocked look on Carol's face as what Alex had just ordered her to do clicked in the woman's head. Once Alex was dressed and as presentable as she could be, despite now being commando, she gave Carol a last glance and then left the office for her car, parked in the student parking lot on the other side of the gym.

Carol stood there, shocked as Alex had stuffed her soiled underwear in her mouth and then ordered her to provide nudes of herself. The feeling of the cloth in her mouth was unpleasant but the taste and smell coming from the thong was almost pleasant for Carol.

She watched as Alex finished dressing, taking these last few moments to drink in the sight of the young athlete's toned body. She loved the way her firm butt moved and wiggled slightly as Alex tugged her pants on, the sway of her breasts as Alex put her bra on, and the way her body just oozed sex appeal even while clothed in normal clothes.

It was only when Alex gave her a last look and walked out of the office that Carol realized she had been staring at the girl for at least 5 minutes while she dressed. Carol jerked with a start and almost fell over as her panties where still around her knees, having been interrupted by Alex and her orders. Carol put her clothes on in a hurry, wanting to get home and take a nice shower and have a chance to think about what had just occurred to her in the privacy of her home.

Carol ran around the office straightening it and wiping down both the couch and the chair with a wet wipe. Her eyes searched the office for any more signs that the place had been a free fuck zone at some point. After she felt confident that her office was as good as could be expected and hoping no one would notice the lingering smell of pussy in the air, Carol closed and locked her office and headed out to the staff parking lot.

As Carol walked to her car in a daze, she did not notice the small bounce in her step. Here she was all of 30 something and she was almost giddy with excitement, reliving the episode in her office. It was not until Carol had unlocked her car and slid into the driver's seat and looked at the rear-view mirror that she noticed something.

She had forgotten to take Alex's thong out her mouth.

I hope everyone enjoyed this latest part in Coach Carol's submission to Alex. Please leave a comment below and let me know what I can do to make this a more enjoyable series for you all to read.