All Comments on 'The Coach's Submission Pt. 02'

by Thernalpha

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Hot

Ready for future parts

magpie45magpie45about 4 years ago

Yes love it need more and longer not just one page please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

enjoying so far.. maybe we can see more in the locker room or maybe at carol's home, or maybe Alex can see Carol at the mall and makes cum or has her make Alex cum in a dressing room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even better than the first part...

Really enjoyable so far. Loved the way the Domination/submission was stepped up in this chapter. Especially enjoyed the ending with the thong - very erotic. Think carol has a long and horny night ahead of her... and some instructions to follow.

Looking forward to reading about the next training session now that Alex & carol have a new secret dynamic between them too. It will also be interesting to see how Alex's control deepens - forbidding carol from wearing panties (for easy access) seems like an obvious starting point. And then, who knows...

Great work so far. Thanks for posting. Hope you stick with this story for a good while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really Nice...

Really nice start to this. I like these first two parts. I would like to see where this goes because I was thinking it was going to be more of a romance angle (with domination/submission being a part of the romance), but I'll admit I can see that this is going to be an interesting ride of a coach's submission with her star player. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Coach's Submission

Very good story but it needs 4 things: (1) the coach having to lick the star player's asshole (2) the coach getting ass fucked by the star player (3) the coach having to lick the star player's asshole as she masturbates outdoors (4) the star player fucking the coach's pussy & ass with a large strapon while outdoors.

Kevo62814Kevo62814over 3 years ago

Part 2 took me over the edge just as I assumed it would. Please keep up the great story that you have started. Unbelievably HOT!!!!

MasterM1312MasterM1312about 3 years ago

The story is very exciting. I would like to see Carol obey her new found mistress to a point in the next chapter and suffer the punishment for non-abject obedience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Or 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is very exciting. I would love to see a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is very exciting. I would love to see a part 3

aldente491aldente491over 1 year ago

thanks for these nice story..too bad we need part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Carol will lose control of her investment documents as Alex orders her to pay in full her four year college expenses as scholarships will never be enough. Carol submissively agrees to pay in full each year Alex goes to college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThernalpha@Thernalpha
I am a novice writer who written erotic stories off and on for about 4 years now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES