Sue Set Free: Lunch

Story Info
The lunch date.
3.4k words
4.32
8.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

My husband, Dave, and I had been to see a relationship counselor after his affair had grown to the point where he actually spent the night with his mistress.

Luckily we didn't have kids. Yet. I'd thought we'd have 2.4 kids, get a Labradoodle and grow old together.

But anyway, we'd spoken to a counselor. Our parents. Friends. Family. Basically, it had come down to what he wanted was that he can occasionally fuck his whore, on the understanding that it's just a physical relationship, and I can do pretty much whatever I want, and he doesn't seem to really care.

He also insisted that we have to tell each other about our liaisons. I don't want to listen to him harp on about having sex with somebody else, but he seems to like telling me.

He seemed to really like hearing about my little events though.

I'm not really happy about this, but there is a little part of me that thinks maybe if I go for it, he'll get bored of her and we can focus on our marriage. It's a nice little fantasy, isn't it?

In the meantime I had been flirting with guys from Tinder via text, and occasionally sexy pictures.

One of the guys I've chatted to, Darren, called me out of the blue, and when I answered he simply asked what I was doing for lunch. I wasn't really sure, so I mumbled about getting a sandwich or something.

"I'm working nearby," he said, "want to meet up?"

"In that case," I said, "I guess I'm doing you!"

I'm funny, I am.

We arranged that he'd pick me up and we'd go to a local restaurant. I checked with my boss, and it was OK to run "some errands" at lunchtime and get back a bit late. It absolutely shouldn't be a problem, when you consider the number of working lunches I take, and the late nights I end up working.

Darren and I had shared sexy pictures of ourselves. I'd replied to his dick pic with something about wanting to suck it, and he'd said he wanted to see my tits in the flesh, as it were.

I had been pretty proud of my clever response when I made it, but then I started to doubt myself. I hadn't been expecting something like this when I left the house this morning, so I wasn't dressed sexily or anything. As lunch approached, I thought I should see what I could do to make myself look better.

Taking my purse, I went to the rest room to see what I had to work with. I took one of the stalls opposite the mirrors over the sinks, and stood looking at myself with the door open. I decided to pull my hair up into a messy bun, and found a few clips in my purse to hold it in place. That looked better. Sort of like a sexy librarian, or a sexy teacher, rather than an office drone.

My shoes were fairly practical, but it's not like I had the time to do anything about that.

My suit was drab. The skirt's quite tight, but at least it stops before it gets to my knees. I was wearing pantyhose, and I know most men hate those. I pulled them down and stepped out of them, dropping them on the toilet seat lid. I saw my panties in the mirror while I was doing that. They were the comfortable cotton ones that my husband's laughed at me in before, so I decided to take them off too. They joined the hose. Luckily I'd kept up the shaving, so I thought I looked presentable with my skirt up around my waist.

I pulled my skirt back down, and looked at myself in the mirror again. I decided to pull the waistband of my skirt up a bit, to make the hem higher. It looked better like that.

I took my jacket off, and looked at the camisole top. I could see the outline of the full coverage bra I was wearing under it, and decided to lose it rather than have Darren think I'm practical and dull. I pulled my camisole off and took my bra off, dropping it with the other clothing.

I put the camisole back on, and the jacket on over it. It looked OK, I guess, but I noticed that with the buttons done up, you couldn't really see the camisole... well, maybe an inch or so at the top, but that was it. Darren had said about seeing my tits, so I knew what I had to do. I just hoped I had the nerve to pull it off. The jacket came off again, and the camisole then joined the other discarded clothes.

I put the jacket back on, and did it up. I knew I was naked underneath the jacket and skirt, but I looked pretty much normal. I could feel myself starting to get turned on a little. I checked myself out in the mirror, from one side to the other, and I thought I looked pretty good.

I looked at the time on my phone... shit, I needed to be downstairs. I rushed back to my desk and left my underwear and camisole in my bottom desk drawer, then rushed down to meet Darren.

As I walked, the cold, shiny liner of my jacket moved against my nipples, making them stiffen even more, and I could feel the air on my pussy. I felt like everybody knew I was barely covered, but they were all hiding it really well, not wanting to embarrass me any further.

Darren was standing outside the office building, looking quite dashing in a suit and tie. He looked at me a little oddly as I approached, then responded to my hug and a peck on the cheek, and I took his arm and steered him off towards the quiet little restaurant.

It was quiet - it's quite romantic in there, so they're more of a dinner place, and we were able to quickly get a semi-circular booth. Rather than sit opposite me, Darren slid around to be next to me, and slid his hand under my jacket as I read the menu.

"Ha!" he exclaimed, "I knew you weren't wearing anything under the jacket."

He undid the bottom button and stroked the bottom of my tits without being too obvious about it, only stopping when the waiter came and took our drinks order.

"Are you wearing anything under the skirt?" he asked as the waiter walked away.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I teased him.

"That's why I'm asking," he said, grinning at me.

He couldn't get his hand very far under my tight skirt, and I ended up shuffling around so I could pull it up a little. Darren helped, so it ended up being pulled up a lot, so much that my bare bum was on the cold, vinyl seat when I sat down, causing me to gasp.

He sat there with his hand in my lap, playing with my bare pussy, and the waiter brought over bread and our drinks (I had wine), and took our orders. I don't think he could see anything, what with the lighting, angles and everything.

Darren undid the top button on my jacket. He didn't seem totally happy, just being able to see my cleavage, so he undid another. He could see between my tits now, so it was obvious I wasn't wearing anything under the jacket. I wouldn't let him undo another button though.

We chatted about things, mostly my marriage and my weird arrangement, and he seemed skeptical that Dave would let me fuck around for very long.

We stopped talking when lunch arrived... we started eating, as I was starting to get worried about the time.

The waiter came over pretty promptly when we were both finished, and asked if I wanted more wine. I didn't think that was a good idea, so he left the bill, saying there was no rush.

"I don't have awfully long," I said, "so you get this," I pointed at the bill, "and I'll be waiting for you in the men's room."

I quickly grabbed my purse, straightened my skirt and headed to the men's room. He'd looked a little surprised, I think, but I hadn't looked back to make sure he was doing as he'd been told.

There was nobody in the men's room. There were two urinals and two stalls, so I chose the stall furthest away from the main door. The door squeaked pretty loudly as I opened it. Once in there, I took some toilet paper and wiped the seat, then dropped the paper in and flushed it, closing the seat. I was pretty turned on already, and I was pretty sure that and the wine was affecting my judgment, as I took first my jacket, then my skirt off and hung them on the hook on the back of the door (squeak as I closed it), along with my purse. I then sat down on the toilet, naked, to wait for Darren. I squeaked the door open so I could see him come in, as I wanted to surprise him again, and I wanted to see his reaction to seeing me.

I was the one surprised when a guy walked in, but it wasn't Darren. I watched, almost paralyzed in fear, as he went and emptied his bladder at the urinal. I thought of closing the door, but I bet it would squeak again and that would alert him to my presence. I just sat there, trying to make myself smaller and to think invisible thoughts.

I tried to cover my nakedness with my hands. When the guy turned to wash his hands, he caught sight of me in the mirror. He did a full on double take, then finished washing his hands and took a paper towel from the dispenser to dry them.

"What's going on here then?" he asked, but gently.

"I was hoping to surprise my friend," I offered weakly.

"Where is he?"

"Paying the bill," I said. "I'm sure he'll be in here in just a second."

The guy was older, maybe late forties? He didn't seem overly overweight - more of a Dad-bod. He wasn't too bad looking, I thought as I tried to cover my tits and pussy. This wasn't really going as I'd planned.

The door opened again, and Darren came in.

"Hello there," he said to Dad-bod.

"Oh thank god you're here," I said, "I thought I was going to have to blow this guy instead."

See? I'm clever, I am. I make funny comments. Constantly.

"I'd be up for that," said Dad-bod.

My face must have fallen, because he suddenly stammered "if that's what you want. Or not."

Darren, on the other hand, was all smiles. Seems he likes laughing at my dumb ass.

"Well," Darren said, "the lady said 'instead', so slow your roll."

I relaxed a little.

"I'm sure she won't mind you watching though," Darren said.

Fuck.

Dad-bod was smiling again at this, and he stepped back to let Darren past. I stood up, giving up on trying to cover my nudity, and put my arms around his neck. Darren kissed me, long and hard, and turned us sideways so Dad-bod could see more of me. When we came up for air, he pulled on my nipples while twisting them, and I almost came right there.

So, imagine this, I'm standing there, in just my shoes, with a toilet on my left side and a stranger on my right side while Darren starts sucking on my left nipple. After a minute of this, he stops and holds my right nipple out towards Dad-bod. Dad-bod, obviously, gleefully takes it and starts feeling up my right tit, as Darren goes back to suckling on the left one. I could feel Darren's hand on the crease of my bum, working its way between my thighs.

Dad-bod started sucking pretty hard on my right tit, and I found myself shifting my weight so Darren can get his hand between my thighs and start stroking my pussy. Darren slid his hand forwards, dipping in to my soaking pussy and getting his fingers wet with my juices before he started to tease my clit. That was it, I came, needing to be held up by two mouths on my tits at this point.

When I came back down, and took my hands off their shoulders for support, they both let go. I sat down on the toilet again to get my breath back.

I looked up to see Darren smiling at me sweetly. Dad-bod was just leering at me, staring at my tits. I looked down to see he'd left a hickey encompassing my nipple. Oh well. I was still turned on, and I wanted to suck Darren off so I could get back to work.

I reached for the front of Darren's suit, pulling him towards me by his belt. I went to work undoing it, and his fly, then pulled his shirt out of the way and got his cock out. It was already hard, and I licked my lips before licking along its length from the base to the tip, and then putting the head in my mouth. I worked the hand that wasn't holding his shaft up the leg of his boxers and started stroking his balls.

Bobbing my head backwards and forwards, it didn't take too long before I felt his balls tighten up, and then he unloaded spurt after spurt into my mouth and swallowing throat. I held his cock in my mouth, licking the head and looking up at him, until it started to go a little soft. I sucked my way off it, so it was fairly dry and I could tuck him away and redress him.

I smiled at the pair of them. Darren smiled back at me. Dad-bod was feeling his cock through his clothing. He looked pretty turned on.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Darren got his phone out and showed me the time. I probably had time.

"OK," I said to Dad-bod. "But, we'll need to be quick."

He ripped his shirt out of his jeans, and had his cock out in a few seconds as he moved around Darren to stand in front of me. He had his cock in his hand and fed it into my mouth before putting his hands on my head. I could see Darren standing slightly to the other side, taking pictures with his phone, so I alternated between looking at Darren and looking up at Dad-bod as I slid my lips up and down his shaft. Suddenly he was pulling my face onto his cock, and he let out a low moan and came in my mouth. I held it in my mouth, then, when he pulled his cock out, I showed his cum to him and Darren. Darren took a couple more pictures as I put my head down and swallowed it, and then put his phone away while Dad-bod was getting dressed. I don't think he knew Darren had been taking pictures of him getting sucked off, but I also don't think he would have cared.

Dad-bod moved back to stand by Darren. They were both looking at me.

"Can I get a little privacy so I can get dressed?" I asked.

They both backed away, letting me close the door. It squeaked. I got some toilet paper and wiped myself clean and dry again, then took my skirt from the hook and stepped into it. I did that up, then put my jacket on, doing up all the buttons. I tucked my purse under my arm and opened the door.

Darren and Dad-bod were still standing there, and they watched me go to the sink and wash my mouth out with some water. I noticed them, in the mirror, checking out my bum.

I stood up straight, and flattened my hair down in the mirror. I looked fairly normal - maybe it was windy out or something. Not at all like I'd just sucked two strange guys off in a rest room. Darren reached out and undid the top two buttons on my jacket, so it was now pretty obvious that I wasn't wearing a top under it. Or a bra, for that matter. I figured I'd go along with it until we were out of the restaurant, then I'd do them up in case anybody from work saw me.

We said goodbye to Dad-bod, and left him there in the men's room. We walked out the front door of the restaurant and headed towards my office. Darren let me do one button up, but I couldn't get him to let me do the other. We walked in silence, side by side.

When we got to my office, I did the other button up before hugging him. He grabbed a big handful of my bum, and gave me a mischievous grin as I let go of him.

"Gotta run," I chirped, happily. I licked my lips "thanks for lunch!"

See? Funny.

I scurried back to my office, leaving him standing there. I sat down at my desk to see a bunch of missed calls and emails, and I figured I'd get started in on them before going and getting dressed again, but by the time I was caught up, it was almost time to go home. I checked my phone to see a message from Darren, and I looked at the picture of me sucking off Dad-bod as I walked to my car.

Well, Dave's allowed to screw his whore, and I'm allowed to do what I want, so I drove home and went in in just my jacket and skirt. I parked the car in the garage and undid two buttons on my jacket before going in. I dropped my underwear and camisole in the laundry basket on the way past, before surprising Dave and Mike, our next door neighbor, as I wafted through the living room on my way to the bedroom. They stopped talking to just stare at me as I passed them.

I know they could both see I wasn't wearing a bra, and I'm sure that was going to set Mike and his wife Cathy talking. Good, let 'em talk. I started the shower running before getting undressed.

I was just getting in to the shower when I heard the front door close, and shortly afterwards Dave came charging in to the bedroom. He wanted to hear everything about my day, as it was obvious something had happened, and I sort of mumbled about meeting somebody from Tinder and blowing him and a complete stranger in the rest room while I was standing in the shower washing myself.

When I got out of the shower, Dave was naked and hard and pounced on me before I was even dried off, wanting more details. He pulled me on top of him, and lay back feeling my tits while I told him what happened in the restaurant men's room as I straddled him, cow girl style.

I reached down and fed his cock into me. He was pushing up and down, in and out of me as I spoke. I told him about stripping off in the rest room, and getting felt up by two strangers.

He groaned and came when I got to the bit about starting to suck off Dad-bod, but I kept on riding him until I came, while I was telling him about walking back to the office with nothing under my skirt and jacket.

"That was hot," he said, lying next to me. I agreed, as he hadn't seemed that turned on with me for ages.

"Did it really happen?" he asked.

I pointed to the hickey on my tit, then rolled off him and over to grab my phone. I showed him the picture Darren had sent, of me sitting naked on a toilet, with a stranger's cock in my mouth and his hands on my head.

"Wow," he said, "are there any more pictures?"

"No, that's the only one he sent me. He probably has more, if you want to ask him."

"I don't think I'd want to ask a stranger for pictures of my wife getting fucked," he said.

I'm now wondering if maybe I can lead a sexy enough life to keep him interested in me and not his mistress. At the very least, it could be fun trying.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers