All Comments on 'The Cock Cage'

by likuwell

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic character makes this nothing but sad. Seek therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I quite like chastity stories, but man this was boring and nonsensical as to why he'd just willingly accept it.

NightlyswNightlyswalmost 3 years ago

Comments are pretty harsh around here lol. But atleast its something to work with. I enjoyed the overall story and scenes. Main thing I had an issue with was the pacing. It felt a bit too much like a chronological order of events being told at times. Since you're going first person might as well delve into the mind of your MC to mix it up some and add in some internal conflict. Anyways keep up the writing its always a long process lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too funny for words. She gives him the bag, he heads for the restroom and then detours to their car. Going home he grabs a pair of household pliers and removes the cage. It's a toy you idiot. He then packs all her things in plastic garbage bags and by the time she gets home, he hands her all her stuff and throws her out. Time for a divorce. BTW do you know he can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage? That he can have her arrested for putting him into the cage? That he can have a locksmith make him 20 keys? That a pair of bolt cutters removes the lock in less then a minute? That a Dremel will turn the cage into pieces in nothing flat? That he can simply bitch slap her and take the key? She has no control, she's simply crazy. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I was her I wouldn't use the cage as much of a bargaining tool. After all, it's just a toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer sounds like a loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Divorce. The cage is a toy. He can take it off easily.

heyrockyheyrockyover 2 years ago

I’m ready for the cage and Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a toy. Take it off and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Idiot - the cage is easily removed without the key and a divorce is even easier.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

how i wished she did bring home the other guy, so her husband would have to watch while in his panties and caged. hopefully, she will make her husband suck the guy's cock too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree. Divorce for the disrespect. See how she likes it when the paychecks stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is headed down the same ol power corrupts trail they always do. In no time she'll gave boyfriends and he'll be suckin c**k taking it up the a$$, etc. etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlikuwell@likuwell
An average guy with more than a few kinks. I've explored some of them. I'd like to explore more of them. Like most people, I write about things that turn me on.