All Comments on 'The Cocktail Party'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 1 month ago

Nice Story! Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story was well told, realistic, and pussies were HAIRY! I promptly rated it a five, instantly!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

That was a good story. Chapter two please!

Horndog77Horndog77about 1 month ago

Very confusing. Is the mother 50 or 46? Is sh a blonde Irish slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A nicely written work that "IS NOT" too long with overkill in the realm of setting and character introduction. It illustrates how INCEST can be a good thing and how LESBIAN secrets from college days can be neat as well. But the bottom line is this, HAIRY PUSSY stories are always just smoking hot, especially when it's a sexy hairy mom pussy. I gave this author a rating of 5 and I plan look at more stories by this author (hopeful) because I like hairy pussy. Downy soft, abundantly thick - dense lady fury, full and untrimmed - spilling out of panties, as well as pussies that are nicely trimmed in ways that allow for the open display of erect clits and engorged cunt lips that are glistening wet and are begging for oral attention.

memnoch343memnoch343about 1 month ago

Liked it, however the name change from Caleb to Craig for a whole paragraph really threw me out of the story. Looking forward to another chapter to tie up the loose ends we were left with at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Caleb" became "Craig" halfway through Chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Divorce period

tallman441tallman441about 1 month ago

Good story. You need another chapter. You have left us wondering how their relationships resolve themselves.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Slut, drugged up Mom was not erotic. No affection from anyone and no likable characters. More of a non-consent or erotic couplings story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lost me when you mixed up names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Alot of potential for more chapters. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Were you on all the drugs in the story when you wrote this? There are so many inconsistencies and mix-ups.

-Kathleen was first a redhead and later blond.

-Caleb became Craig.

- Caleb cums in his mothers pussy, later his father says he came over her tits.

-" visited his fiancé at his girlfriend Allie's" a sencentce that doesn't make sense

This was just some of the things that were messed up. I don't usally comment but this was so bad I felt I had too. The story line was fine but the story in itself was incoherent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Need more parts please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great storyline but like previous anon mentioned. It needs major editing & cleaning up all of the inconsistencies & errors. Way to hard to follow as written. I like the concept so give another chapter with corrections to make it more readable. 4☆ for storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

randomly generated text? Certainly no AI behind this mess.

nastirhxnastirhx22 days ago

Despite the errors as mentioned by others, this still was a HOT story. I need more of this world fleshed out. We have got to see how mom keeps getting that son dick. When is auntie going to find out about her sister and nephew? When does auntie get to test drive the meat? How does the threesome pop off (mom, auntie & son)? What the hell is dad going to do? The son just hijacked moms kitty. He can't tenderize the loins like he used to. Mom's almost told the old man to get out cause there's new meat in the crib now. Will he step up or fuck off? Enquiring minds want to know Schaka. Let the people know what's up? I look forward to reading about how these shenanigans unfold. BTW, keep up the good work. You write my porn just how I like it, nasty as fuck. Peace.

SmellerSmeller19 minutes ago

I stopped reading when Caleb opened the door to greet Kathleen and Allen but Kathleen only noticed Caleb was there after her husband pointed it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous