The Cocky Coxswain Pt. 02

Story Info
The horse-hung stud dominates two teammates in the shower.
2.4k words
4.47
36.5k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers

Our team looked great that first day of rowing practice. All eight of these studly guys rowed in perfect harmony as I barked orders with my bullhorn in the coxswain's seat. We rowed for four hours, took a break for lunch to discuss strategies, and then hit the weight room in the afternoon for a couple hours.

In the weight room, we split up into groups to lift together. Even though I was the coxswain and didn't need to row, I still liked to work out and wanted to rotate in with the guys. But unfortunately, a couple of them were jerks about it and refused to let me join in. Damion from Ireland and Erick from Cote D'Ivoire were particularly mean to me and said that there was no reason for a coxswain to build muscle with the boys. Both of them were among the tallest rowers and also had sizable bulges in their trou.

Meanwhile, Diego from Spain and Juan from the U.S. also worked out together and didn't want to let me into their group; and Dario from Italy and Charles from Germany also paired up and ignored me. This left just Michael and Amri, from the U.S. and Turkey, who reluctantly allowed me to work out with them.

Michael turned out to be the nicest guy on the team, and I couldn't tell if it was because he was from the Midwest or the smallest lad on the crew. I could already tell from the lycra worn throughout the day that Michael was not well-endowed in the dick department. Compared to the sizable bulges revealed by the other guys, his looked fairly small. Even though he was still 6' and drop-dead gorgeous, he clearly wasn't packing heat like the other lads and likely had the smallest soft cock on the team.

Amri was a different story. At 6'2", he had dark, tanned skin and bulging muscles all over his body. From what I could tell, he was no slouch below the belt either, and the bulge in his trou appeared to be twice as big as Michael's.

As the three of us worked out together, we made an odd pairing. Amri was definitely the strongest and cockiest of the group. He stacked on extra weights whenever he was lifting and seemed to revel at the opportunity to show off his bulge and body. Even though Michael didn't have much bulge to show off, he still seemed confident in the weight room and lifted much more than me. He also seemed pleased that I was still wearing athletic shorts, since in his mind they were likely concealing my modest endowment.

Because there were three of us taking turns lifting weights, it took much longer for us to finish than the other groups. The other six guys all ended their sets at least 20 minutes before us and went to the locker room to shower off—making fun of us along the way.

"Too bad you have the scrawny coxswain with you!" Erick said.

"At least the runt won't be embarrassed showering with us!" Damion added, as he cupped his big Irish bulge. My roommate Charles just ignored this comment as all six teammates made their way to the locker room.

Because we were taking so much longer, Amri was clearly getting frustrated with me. He kept telling me to hurry as we were changing weights and wanted me to lift as much as Michael. When I struggled to keep going, Amri suggested that maybe I "shouldn't try to lift with the big boys." Michael seemed more patient as we finished up and made our way to the locker room.

Sadly, the rest of the team had already cleared out and headed back to their dorm rooms. But here was my first time to shower with my teammates, including Amri, the Turkish stud, who had just made fun of me, and Michael, the gorgeous guy from Illinois.

______________________________________________________________

As Amri started stripping off his clothes, he kept complaining about how long it took for us to do our sets. Michael was much quieter as he quickly took off his lycra and headed towards the showers. To Michael's disappointment, the shower room was even smaller than the one in our dorm, and had just four shower heads wrapped around a single pole.

Michael started showering as quickly as possible as Amri and I stripped off our clothes. Once the Turkish stud removed his lycra, he draped his towel around his shoulder to give me an unobstructed view of his uncut cock. And I must admit that I was impressed. Hanging down 5 inches and extending past his balls, Amri's dick appeared to be longer than Charles', my German stud roommate. But what made it truly impressive was the heft. As Amri walked to the showers and with his dick swinging between his legs, it was impossible not to be impressed by its incredible thickness.

When Amri left the dressing room, I hadn't yet stripped fully naked and waited a few seconds behind him. As I shucked off my shorts and grabbed my towel, I paused for a second at the entrance to the showers to admire the view. Michael and Amri were standing across from each other on opposite sides of the shower pole only six feet apart. But their bodies and penises could not have been more different.

With pale skin and sandy blond hair, Michael was skinny and toned like a model with very little body hair. Amri's skin was darkly tanned with a good amount of hair around his chest, pubes, and legs.

As I'd guessed from his lycra, Michael's circumcised penis was fairly small and maybe 2.5 inches while soft and shriveled against his balls. In contrast, Amri's uncut cock was twice as long and at least twice as thick.

The two studs stood there in silence as I walked in. While Amri had his eyes closed washing his hair, Michael was clearly fascinated by his dick and neither of my teammates glanced at me at first. But as I joined the flagpole shower just a few feet away, Michael saw something out of the corner of his eye that he couldn't ignore—my own flaccid dick, swinging into his field of vision.

Michael looked like a deer in the headlights and was totally speechless. Mouth agape, he stared at my dick and didn't say a word.

Meanwhile, Amri still had his eyes closed and turned around away from us as he continued to rinse his hair. "Did you finally join us, coxswain? I thought you'd be afraid of showing off your tiny cock."

I laughed a little at Amri's attempted joke. "Not at all. I'm never afraid of showing off my *tiny* cock."

At that moment, Amri finished rinsing his hair and turned around. He first looked at Michael, who still looked like a little Bambi caught in the headlights. Mouth still open, Michael's eyes were transfixed on the elephant that had walked in the shower room.

"HOLY FUCK!" Amri exclaimed as he noticed what Michael was looking at. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

I have to confess that I'd chubbed my cock up a bit before walking into the shower. It still hung straight down over my massive balls, but was now fluffed up a bit to be a whopping 7.5 inches. To Michael and Amri, who had never seen me naked before, it looked like I was fully soft and had a veritable horse cock on my small, coxswain body.

I played it cool and asked Amri if he could pass me some soap. Like Michael, he now seemed flustered from seeing my flaccid cock.

As Amri tried to pass me the soap, he accidentally dropped it and it slid to the shower room floor. While I could've easily reached down to pick it up, I also wanted to wait a second to see what I could get this tall, Turkish stud to do. After continuing to stare at my dick for several seconds, he finally seemed to realize that he had dropped the soap and was spending several seconds checking out another guy's cock. In order to remedy the situation, he bent down to pick up the soap. But as his eyes still lingered on my dick, Amri lost his balance and slid to his knees on the shower room floor. His face was now just a foot away from the biggest dick that he had ever seen.

"What did you say about me having a *tiny* penis?" I asked.

Amri knelt on the floor motionless without answering me. I looked down between his legs and noticed that his thick, Turkish dick was now coming to life and growing by the second. To my left, and still standing up, Michael was also rapidly getting erect. His small little softie had now expanded to nearly five inches.

"Do you still think my dick is small?" I kept asking Amri. "Or were you just teasing me because you wanted to see it?"

Amri stayed silent as his own penis started to perk up and point towards the sky.

"Maybe you should say sorry to my cock," I remarked. "Unless you still think it's smaller than yours?"

Looking down, all three of us could see that Amri's cock was now fully erect. At its apex, it was pushing 7 inches and was thick around as a can of red bull. But this still made it smaller—and just a hair thinner—than my own swinging 7.5-incher that still looked completely soft to Amri and Michael.

"Is that the best you can do?" I asked, pointing to Amri's cock. "My dick was bigger than that in middle school."

This was technically a lie but emphasized in Amri's mind how much I dwarfed him in the dick department.

As Amri and Michael both looked on, I swung my hips to move my massive man-meat back and forth. Both guys gasped as their hands reached for their cocks—suddenly feeling the urge to jerk off.

As Amri started to play with his erection, I stepped forward to bring my dick within a few inches of his face. Swinging it back and forth, I gently brushed my massive softie against his nose, which caused Amri to moan.

Backing up, I then asked him again if he wanted to apologize for insulting my dick. "Yessss," Amri said softly.

"Do you want to apologize by giving it a kiss?"

As Amri looked on, I could tell that he was trying to force himself to say no. But I also noticed the faintest of reflexes as he subtly licked his lips. Pre-cum was also starting to appear on the tip of Amri's dick.

"I can tell you want it," I said. "But you first need to apologize to Michael."

For the first time in minutes, Amri seemed to notice Michael's presence and was immediately hit by a wave of embarrassment. As he was on the floor jerking off his thick 7-incher, Michael was standing up just a few foot away, massaging his straining 5-inch cock. Even though Michael's penis was so much smaller than mine and Amri's, this sexy twunk was still at eye-level as I gently pushed him towards the stud on the floor. And as Amri opened his mouth to protest, Michael reflexively put his penis into Amri's mouth.

With almost no effort on my part—other than showing them both my cock—my teammates had become horny bitches furiously trying to get off. Amri willingly started sucking on Michael's dick as he continued to jerk his own; and Michael now grabbed Amri's dark brown hair and fucked his throat as best he could.

For the next few minutes, I stood by as this Adonis from Illinois took advantage of Amri's open throat. I also felt my own dick start to harden from soaking in this sexy scene. Not in my wildest dreams did I imagine that my Turkish teammate could be turned into a cockslut in a matter of minutes. But here he was, sucking off his twink-like teammate that he felt vastly superior to just minutes before.

After a couple minutes of Amri slurping on his cock, Michael could no longer control himself and quickly pulled out before dropping his load all over Amri's face and hairy chest. Both boys then looked at me in total stupor—almost as if they'd forgotten my presence in this whole encounter.

But as they looked at me, they both let out an audible gasp. For what had been a soft, swinging horse cock was now a fully erect monster straining the limits of their imagination.

_______________________________________________________________

Amri had been jerking off his throbbing 7 incher this entire time and didn't stop when he saw my erection. If anything, he redoubled his efforts as he soaked in the size of my massive man-meat.

The erection between my legs was now far thicker than Amri's best effort. It was also 10.5 inches long—more than twice the size of Michael's and a helluva lot bigger than Amri's.

As Amri stared at my dick while stroking his own, he started cumming uncontrollably onto the shower room floor. He came in buckets—much more than Michael had—and moaned loudly, so that if anyone else was in the changing room, they would certainly have overheard us.

As Amri still knelt on the floor in a post-orgasmic haze, and Michael continued to stand beneath the shower with his penis shrinking down in size, I reached down to pick up the soap. As both boys stared at my throbbing erection, I soaped up and quickly rinsed off, cleaning my entire body.

I eventually reached down and gave Amri a hand, asking if he needed any help up. "Thanks," he mumbled as I helped him up. Amri's cock was shrinking back to its former length and was now level with my own though clearly less than half my size. This stud who was so cock-sure just minutes before had now been humbled more than either of us could imagine.

"Thanks for the soap," I said, walking out of the shower. Still in a stupor, both of my teammates finished showering. But by the time they made it to the changing room, I was already gone—heading towards my dorm and urging my erection to calm down. It had been hard to keep my composure, but I knew that I needed to save my orgasms for other rowers on my team. And as Amri and Michael stood naked in the changing room, I imagined that they might get hard-ons again just reminiscing about this experience. Like good teammates, at least they now had each other to take care of their erections that were dwarfed by my own.

somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers