The COCO Club Gets a New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clive had resumed his position, and was waiting for me to begin again.

"You'd better brace yourself, cucky," I told him. "I doubt you've ever had one of these up your arse before."

He turned his head to see what it was that I was talking about. His eyes opened wide when he caught sight of it, and his bottom lip began to tremble.

"That's very long, and very thick, Mummy," he said, his voice shaking.

"Yes it is," I grinned, "and it's going in all the way! Are you ready?"

"Y... yes, I thi... think so," he replied nervously.

I lined my cock up and pushed the tip in. His arsehole opened up easily to receive my rubber cock. He gasped as he felt it going in.

"Don't forget to breathe," I advised him. "This is going to hurt."

I didn't want to destroy his arsehole, so I eased my way in gently, pausing after each thick collar went in to allow him to get used to the sensation. He wailed as the second one disappeared.

"Aargh! That stings! Oh shit! Are you fully in yet, Mummy?"

I didn't bother replying to him, I merely pushed a little harder until the third collar nestled up against his well-stretched star. Then I jerked my hips and it too disappeared up his arse.

"Oh! Oh! Mmmm!" he moaned.

"Nearly there, cucky," I whispered, reaching round to feel for his nipples. He realised what I was doing and raised himself a little to give me better access. In doing so, he pushed back a bit and I slid all the way in. He yelped with pain, and I pinched each of his nipples between my thumb and forefinger, and squeezed. Another yelp escaped from his lips as I twisted the sensitive buds cruelly.

"Here we go," I said happily as I began to peg him.

I soon got into a steady rhythm, and the bedroom echoed to the sound of my exertions and Clive's gasps of pain. Although he was pegged regularly by Cordelia, he wasn't used to having such a thick cock up his arse. He was very tight, and I was having a really good work out. Suddenly he turned his head and spoke.

"I'm right on the edge, Mummy," he moaned. "May I have your permission to cum?"

Immediately I pulled out of him and stepped away. His arsehole gaped at me in a very pleasing way.

"This isn't about your pleasure, cucky," I smiled. "I intend taking you to the edge every time I peg you this week. You'd better get used to the fact that you will not be allowed any form of release whilst I am cuckold-sitting you. I intend handing you back to your HotWife with lovely, tender, balls. I hope they'll be blue by the end of this week."

I sat down on the bed, my rubber cock still in its' harness.

"Clean up time," I grinned, winking at him.

He took most of the eight inches straight in his mouth. Cordelia had obviously been working on his deep throat technique. The thick rubber prong that had so recently been up his arse was now being licked and sucked clean.

Despite his conditioning, Clive began to gag and choke on my cock. I watched in fascination as his eyes watered and snot and drool began to leak from his nose and mouth respectively. He raised his eyes to look pleadingly at me. I ignored his unspoken request to pull back out of his mouth. Instead I put my hand on the top of his head and started to skull fuck him.

I stopped when he began to heave and was on the point of being sick. Pulling out of his mouth, I pushed him away, and he lay, gasping for breath on my bedroom floor.

"Get into bed and wait for me," I instructed. "I'm going to brush my teeth before bed."

When I got back to the bedroom, Clive was already in bed, curled up in a foetal position. I got in beside him, and lay on my back. I put the harness and dildo on my bedside table, ready to use again first thing in the morning.

Clive rolled over onto his back and looked at me.

"Thank you for my pegging, Mummy," he smiled. "And thank you for allowing me to sleep next to you. I normally sleep alone in the second bedroom at home."

"You're only here because at my age, I need to piss several times during the night," I explained. "You're on toilet duty every night this week."

I rolled over onto my side and put the light out.

"You may spoon me," I informed Clive, "but mind you keep that pathetic boi clit out of my arse crack!"

I awoke refreshed next morning, and remembered that I had a job to do. I shook my daughter's cuckold awake and told him to roll over onto his stomach. He knew what was coming, and watched in fascination as I strapped on once more.

"Arse up, legs apart," I said softly, but in a tone of voice that brooked no argument. He got into position, and I knelt on the bed behind him. I pulled his arse cheeks apart. What a sight greeted me!

His pink-brown star had returned to its' normal state from the gaping hole I'd seen last night. But all around the area was bruised and very sore looking. The sight made my clit tingle and I thumbed my nipples which I loved to do when I was turned on.

I decided to give him no warning at all. I put the tip of my dildo up against his star. I could feel him trembling, so I stuffed my dildo in as hard as I could. I got it in as far as the third collar, and Clive howled.

"Shut up!" I snarled. "Do you want to wake the neighbours?"

I pushed the rest of my dildo in and my thighs rested against his. He felt as tight as he had done last night. I started to peg him.

It didn't take as long as last night.

"On the edge, Mummy," Clive gasped. "I know I'm forbidden to cum, but I'm almost there, I'm sorry."

I pulled out of him and lay down on my back. My cock stuck up lewdly. Unbidden, Clive took it in his mouth and started to do clean up. I watched him for a while whilst I got my breath back.

When he'd finished, he helped me take my harness off.

"Go and make breakfast," I instructed, picking up a book of erotic short stories from my bedside table. "I'll have orange juice, muesli and yoghurt and wholemeal toast. I drink tea with my breakfast and coffee during the rest of the day."

"You may make yourself some porridge. Use water, not milk. I'll provide your liquid refreshment. Go on. What are you waiting for?"

When I went down twenty minutes later, the table in the dining room was set for one. I approved. I didn't want to eat with my daughter's cuckold.

Before I sat down to eat, I went into the kitchen. Clive's breakfast, which consisted of a bowl of watery looking porridge was on the kitchen table. I took a bowl out of one of the kitchen cupboards, and set it on the floor. Squatting over it, I filled it three quarters full with my first piss of the day.

"Use that to quench your thirst today," I told him. "If you run out, let me know. There's plenty more where that came from."

"Thank you, Mummy," he replied, licking his lips. He was just like my late cuckold. He loved drinking my piss.

I ate my breakfast and was enjoying a post breakfast pipe whilst Clive washed the dishes. The phone rang. It was Mary Walters.

"Good morning, darling," she began. "I was wondering if you fancied a night out tonight? Hugo's here for the weekend, so I'm taking Reynard to the club. He will be doing a couple of hours in the glory hole, whilst Hugo fucks me. I'm gagging for a good fucking. Do you want to come with me? I've told Hugo that you are seeking again, and he said that he could bring a friend with him. Hugo says that his friend has a nice big cock. Please say yes. I don't want you to go without cock for much longer."

I explained my cuckold sitting situation, and said that I'd come to the club as long as I could bring Clive with me.

"But of course you can, darling," gushed Mary. "He can either stay with us and serve us all night or if you think he'll cramp our style as we enjoy some cock, he can go in the glory hole with Reynard. He does suck cock, doesn't he?"

"Of course he does," I replied. "Cordelia has trained him properly. He does watersports as well, and last night I made him take the chocolate. By the time Cordelia and Gavin come home, I want to have him able to eat it. He only takes it to the toilet at the moment."

"Oh you'll soon get him properly trained," Mary replied. "I feed Reynard every morning after breakfast. I've just finished, in fact. I'm regular as clockwork as far as my toilet habits are concerned. Breakfast at eight thirty sharp and a dump by quarter past nine at the latest. Reynard often goes to court with a load of my chocolate in his stomach."

We chatted for a few more minutes, confirming that evening's events, and then I rang off. I called Clive from the kitchen. When he presented himself, I put my pipe down and stood up.

"Follow me," I instructed him, walking out of the dining room and heading upstairs. I took him into the bathroom and made him lie down on the floor next to the toilet.

"Your training continues," I informed him, straddling his head and squatting down until my cunt covered his mouth.

"Open and lick," I instructed and his tongue ran along my cunt slit, opening me up nicely. I started to piss and he began to swallow.

As I'd only had two cups of tea since my first piss of the day, my bladder wasn't full. But my bowel was. I shifted forward slightly and felt his breath on my arsehole.

"Get your tongue in there," I told him and I squirmed in delight as I felt his tongue penetrate my back door hole. I pushed and felt a movement in my bowel.

"Here it comes, cucky," I warned him. "Open wide!"

A soft but perfectly formed turd slid out of me and into his mouth. I stood up and he deposited it into the toilet and lay back down. I resumed my seat and repeated the process, and a second turd joined the first in the toilet bowl.

I sat back down on his face.

"Last one, I think," I informed him.

I was right. A third, smaller turd emerged from my arse and settled nicely in his mouth. I didn't move.

"Dispose of that and then clean my arsehole," I instructed, raising myself slightly to allow him space to chew and swallow. Then I felt him raise his head and start to lick my arsehole clean. When he'd finished, I reached for the toilet roll and ripped a couple of sheets off. I wiped and looked at it. It was perfectly clean. I stood up.

"You may get up," I told him and when he'd got to his feet I smiled at him.

"Well done " I complimented him. "How do you feel?"

"Very honoured, Mummy " he replied, blushing with pride at my compliment. "Thank you for feeding me. Will you please tell Miss Cordelia? I would be honoured to be her toilet as well."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, cucky," I warned. "There are two chocolates in the toilet bowl that you didn't manage to eat. I'm not handing you back to your HotWife only partially trained. By the end of the week, you'll be taking all my chocolate. Then, and only then might I inform my daughter of your new skill. Now flush the toilet and brush your teeth. Then come into my bedroom. I'm going to dress you. We're going to town. I have some shopping to do."

Cordelia had packed a pink polo shirt and a pair of white jeans for her cuckold. I thought about making him wear a pair of lacy panties under his jeans, but in the end I decided to make him go commando. I added a cardigan of mine that was rose pink and matched his polo shirt perfectly. I put a pair of strappy sandals on his feet, glad that Cordelia shopped for him in the local transvestite store. They were so girly, yet they fitted him perfectly

Some blusher, a smear of pink lipstick and he was good to go. I knew he was loving the humiliation, because even though he was still wearing his five gates of hell, there was a distinct tenting at the front of his tight jeans.

We walked to the bus stop, and when the bus arrived, I made him get on first and pay for us both. Whilst he was waiting for our tickets, I pushed past him and sat down. There was only four other people on the bus, so there were plenty of vacant seats. But he'd learned his lesson. He stood at my side in the aisle, his face pink with embarrassment, but he also wore a smile of contentment.

In town, I made my way to one of my favourite shops. It sold adult toys and fetish wear, and in the back was a tattoo parlour. Clive's eyes widened in surprise (delight?) when I led him in.

My friend Tina owned the business, and her wife, Gillian ran the tattooing side. I'd always been teased by Gillian that I was too scared to go under her needle. She was right. I have a morbid fear of needles, so I don't have any tattoos or piercings. But my fear of needles didn't impact on Clive, of course.

I really didn't care if he was afraid or not. I was going to get him pierced whether he liked it or not. But just to be on the safe side, I informed him of what I would like as we walked to the shop. He agreed straightaway, so there was no problem there.

The discrete buzzer sounded as I opened the door to the shop, and Tina looked up from behind the counter. Her face lit up in a huge grin.

"Olwen," she gushed, coming out from behind the counter and wrapping me up in a hug. "Gilly and I were so sorry to learn of your loss. How are you coping?"

She looked at Clive and grinned.

"I see you're back in the saddle already," she said approvingly.

"Oh no, this one's not mine," I corrected her. "This is Cordelia's cuckold. She's away for a week with her lover, so I'm cuck-sitting him."

"Where are your manners, cucky?" I snapped. "Greet Ms. Campbell properly!"

Clive blushed and took Tina's hand.

"Good morning, Ms. Campbell," he said, blushing furiously as he brushed the back of her hand with his lips.

"Oh, I like him," giggled Tina. "Look, he's almost got a hard-on!"

She pointed to the slight bulge in Clive's trousers, and we both giggled like schoolgirls.

"Cordelia has had a custom-made cock lock manufactured for him" I informed Tina. "Do you want to see it?"

"Why not?" grinned Tina. "Come into the tattoo parlour. Gilly will be tickled pink to see you, and we can inspect the merchandise at our leisure. The buzzer will let me know if anyone comes into the front of the shop."

We led Clive into the tattoo parlour. Gillian, or Gilly as she is known to her friends, greeted me in a similar fashion to how her wife had hugged me. She expressed her condolences for my loss too.

"Olwen's cuck-sitting for Cordelia," Tina informed Gilly. "She's offered to show us the cuckold's custom-made cock lock."

Gilly's eyes twinkled with pleasure. She and Tina were polar opposites. Tina was a petite, very feminine lipstick lesbian. Gilly was big, butch and very dominant. I knew for a fact that it was always Gilly who wore the strap-on. She dominated her wife, but they loved one another unconditionally, and were extremely happy together.

"Ms. Campbell, Ms. Williams and I are waiting, cucky," I said softly. "Display yourself for our amusement."

Clive popped the button on his jeans and unzipped himself. He shoved his jeans down to his ankles and stood up. His tiny boi clit bobbed up and down in its' chastity device. Both Tina and Gilly howled with laughter.

"Fucking hell! Is that what I think it is?" gasped Tina, wiping tears of mirth out of her eyes. "I haven't seen a 'Five Gates of Hell' device for ages! I hope Cordelia has ensured that the spikes dig in properly? He seems to be quite hard. Perhaps they're not sufficiently sharp?"

I knew neither Tina nor Gilly would want to have anything to do with male genitalia, so I cupped his tiny balls and massaged them roughly. Clive's cock immediately got harder, and then with a yelp from its' owner, subsided again.

"Oh, it does work properly, thank goodness," grinned Tina. "Thank you for showing us. We really appreciate your humiliating your cuckold with us, don't we darling?"

She looked at Gilly with such adoration and devotion that the butch bitch had to smile.

"Yes, thank you, Olwen" she replied sincerely. "I know Tina prefers her cock to be thick, long and preferably ribbed. But it's always good to humiliate a male, and Cordelia's cuckold seemed to enjoy the experience too."

"Yes, well, he won't enjoy the next bit so much," I said with a smile. "I've brought him here to be ringed."

Tina looked at Gilly and clapped her hands.

"Well you've come to the right place," she squeaked with pleasure. "Gilly is an expert at ringing men's cocks."

"Oh, sorry, Tina," I said apologetically, "it's not his cock I want ringed. I want his nipples done."

I explained to Tina and Gilly that part of my cuck-sitting duties was to peg Clive at least once a day. My ambition was to ride him like my bitch, and I had the idea of putting some reins on him, so that I could have some nipple torture fun at the same time.

"Oh, that's no problem," Gilly said in a very practical voice. I can ring him with heavy hoops that won't pull out if you get a bit rough. Do you want gold or sterling silver?"

"It doesn't bother me," I replied. "With his colouring, what do you think would suit him best?"

"Oh, silver, definitely," replied Gilly. "I've ringed Tina's nipples, as well as her clit and her outer cunt lips. Fucking her is even more of a pleasure these days. She goes wild when I tongue her clit!"

Tina blushed and squirmed in embarrassment.

"Gilly, you know I love being fucked by you, piercings or not," she protested, and I felt so pleased for both of these lovely ladies.

"Well this cuckold is going to be handed back to his HotWife at the end of next week," I smiled. "I want him ringed and ready to be ridden by my daughter."

"Get your cardigan and your polo shirt off, cucky," instructed Gilly. She turned to me when he was bare chested.

"Do you want me to use the numbing spray?" she enquired. "I'm going to go deep and pierce his areolae. If I just do his nipples, there's a chance the rings might tear if they're tugged too hard."

I looked at Clive, who shook his head defiantly.

"No spray, please Mummy," he croaked, licking his dry lips. "My pain is yours to enjoy."

I grinned and both Tina and Gilly giggled.

"Aw, how cute! He calls you Mummy," Tina said.

It didn't take long. Gilly swabbed Clive's chest with antiseptic and quickly and efficiently pierced his nipples, having first selected a pair of shiny, heavy-duty sterling silver rings.

When they were in place through his areolae, Clive's nipples stuck out, and Tina suggested completing the job by getting Gilly to put a solid silver barbell through each one.

"It'll keep his nipples perky and you can attach his reins to the hoops," she suggested.

I asked Gilly if this was practical, and she answered that not only was it do-able, it would provide a suitable anchor should Cordelia ever want to do any electrical play with her cuckold.

"Nipples react beautifully to a short burst of electricity," she smiled, winking at Tina, who once again blushed deliciously. I gave my consent, having made up my mind quickly.

When we left the shop some half an hour after having gone in, Clive was fifty pounds less well off, but he sported four piercings and a pair of extremely sore nipples. I took him home so that I could admire his new body jewellery, having been warned by Gilly to give the rings a few days to settle down before I put reins on them.

I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for my date at the club with Mary and Hugo and Hugo's friend. I shaved my cunt and gave myself an enema. With a bit of luck, Hugo's friend wouldn't be a one cum wonder, and I fancied a bit of anal tonight.

At six o'clock, Mary texted me.

"Reynard and I will pick you and the cuckold up at half past six," she messaged. "Wear something outrageously sexy, and don't bother with a coat. Reynard's car has smoked windows. No-one will see us!"

True to her word, Mary sent Reynard to ring my doorbell at six thirty sharp. Dusk was setting in, so I wasn't bothered about the neighbours seeing an almost naked Clive being led out to the car by me. I had him on a lead, and I say 'almost' naked because he was wearing his new nipple rings and bars, a pink silicon cock lock and a collar with the legend 'Cuckold and proud' on it. Apart from these decorations, he had nothing on.