The COCO Club Gets a New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, Clive received lots of cat calls, whistles and hoots of derision as we made our way through the concert room. Once outside, I allowed him to stand up and Bruce led us to his top of the range four-by-four SUV.

"There's plenty of room in the front for him to kneel in the footwell and pleasure you whilst you direct me," Bruce grinned.

"I want to taste your cunt too, but it might be a bit difficult whilst I'm driving!"

Clive was put in place and I rested my legs on his shoulders.

"Just licking, cucky," I told him. "No tongue penetration. The next tongue in my cunt will be Master Bruce's."

I'm a great believer in giving praise where it's due. Clive knows how to worship cunt. I was deliciously wet and gagging for more cock by the time we got home. I opened the front door and waved Bruce in before me. I melted into his arms as soon as the door was shut. I still had the cuckold's lead in my hand, so he had to wait until our kiss was over before I released him.

I led Bruce upstairs, instructing the cuckold to follow us up. When we got into my bedroom, I noticed that the 'new message' light was flashing on the landline extension on my bedside cabinet. I pressed it and that annoying voice informed me that I had one new message.

"Hiya, Mam," I heard Cordelia's cheerful greeting. "Just to let you know that we're not on the way home yet. There is a four hour delay to our flight, so we won't be back with you until about tea-time on Saturday. There's no need to bring my cuckold home. Gavin and I will call to collect him. I have some news for you too. Must dash. Thanks to this delay, there's just time for one last fuck before we leave for the airport. See you tomorrow. 'Bye."

Bruce had undressed whilst I listened to my message and was now lying on my bed, being fluffed by Clive. I got out of my catsuit and got onto the bed beside him.

"Fuck off out of the way, cucky," I growled. "I need that gorgeous cock in my mouth now. Lie on the floor until we need you."

Clive did as he was told, and I sank down onto Bruce's cock. I swirled my tongue around his shiny purple mushroom head, which was both warm and very tasty. He put his hand on the back of my head and applied a little pressure. I tried to deep throat him. It took some doing but I managed to get him into my throat. I used my throat muscles to squeeze him gently and he seemed to like the sensation.

Gasping for breath, I pulled off his cock and kissed him.

"I love your cock breath," he grinned. "You suck cock beautifully, but I want to fuck you again. Are you ready?"

"Put it up my arse first," I said shyly. "I want you in all my holes. You can finish in my cunt, but I want to feel that monster in my arse too."

I reached into my bedside cabinet and pulled out a pot of lube. I slathered his cock until it gleamed. He winked at me and flipped me over and I knelt so that my arse was sticking up. My face was in my pillow, and I felt him rimming me gently. His tongue slipped in, and I moaned and turned my head so that I could breathe easier.

"That's gorgeous," I gasped. "Now get that cock up there. Stretch my arsehole like it's never been stretched before!"

Bruce did as I requested. He lubed my arse outside and in. I shivered in delight as I felt his fingers penetrate me, then I felt his massive cock pushing up against my bum hole. I pushed backward just as he thrust gently forward.

Fuck he was big! There was a moment of agonising pain as he slid into my arse. Then there was that familiar feeling of being stretched and filled. I remembered to breathe deeply, and all of a sudden, I had him deep in me. It felt strange, but very satisfying.

Bruce was a gentleman. He allowed me some time to get used to having such a monster cock up my arse. When I gave him the go-ahead, he started to arse fuck me gently.

I love anal, and I always did it with Julian, but I'd never before experienced the size of cock that I had up there now. Bruce was gentle, and, the initial agony apart, there was no pain at all.

"Fuck, you're tight," he grunted. "I'm not going to last long. Do you want me to pull out and finish in your cunt?"

"No," I gasped, thoroughly transported into that special place by the sensations his cock was stirring up in me. "Cum in my arse. There'll be plenty of time for cunt fucking. And I want you to cum in my mouth too."

"My word, what a filthy, demanding bitch you are," Bruce said with a chuckle.

"You'd better believe it lover," I replied. "If you're up for it, you and I can become an item. What do you think?"

"Grizzlies. Forest. Piles of steaming shit," he laughed, "to paraphrase a favourite saying of yours. Hold on tight, girl. Here I cum!"

I felt a jet of hot cum erupt into my arse. I fingered my clit, and gave myself an instant orgasm. Bruce was still spurting, and then I had that delicious instant of agony as he pulled out of me.

Incredibly, he was still hard, and his cock glistened with a mixture of his cum, my arse juice and some remaining lube. It was too tempting and I gobbled him into my mouth again, loving the sharp tang of my arse juice mixed with the salty taste of his cum.

"Oh yes!" Bruce muttered. "I think you and I are in this for the long haul!"

I looked up at him, still sucking for all I was worth on his cock, and winked at him.

Eventually, we fell asleep.Bruce woke me in the morning by fingering me until I stirred. We sent the cuckold down to the kitchen to make us both a cup of tea, and spent the time until he returned in a lovely sixty nine. Bruce made me cum, but he was such a long stayer that he was nowhere near the edge when our tea arrived.

I needed to piss before I drank my tea, so I sat on Clive's face and did the business. Bruce watched, amused.

"I hope you don't expect that service from me when you've handed cuck back to your daughter," he teased.

"All I expect from you is lots more of your wonderful cock," I replied, raising myslf slightly to allow Clive to lick me dry. "Starting in a few moments, after I've drunk my tea."

I got back into bed and kissed my new lover.

"Go and make breakfast, cucky," I instructed Clive. "Have it ready in about three quarters of an hour. I'll bring your breakfast down with me. You can eat it out of my cunt whilst Master Bruce and I have our own breakfast."

"Thank you, mummy " squeaked Clive, hurrying off to the kitchen, and leaving Bruce and I alone to fuck one another into oblivion once more.

"I'll make myself scarce this afternoon," Bruce said, about an hour later. We were finishing off our breakfast. I'd fed Clive a huge cream pie, and he'd also sucked Bruce's cock clean of my cunt juice. Now he was washing the dishes in the kitchen whilst Bruce and I were having a second cup of tea each. I had my pipe going, and Bruce was smoking a small cigar.

"There's no need," I replied. "Cordelia was worried that I hadn't found a new lover after Julian. She'll be delighted to meet the man who is fucking her mother."

"I need to get in touch with Hugo," Bruce explained. "I'm staying with him until I can buy a place of my own. I can come back later on this evening, and meet Cordelia after she's told you the news that she mentioned. Let's take things slowly, shall we?"

I puffed my pipe and nodded. Bruce was right. I should tell Cordelia that I had found a new lover and let her get used to the idea before she met Bruce.

"You're right," I said. "Go and sort things out with Hugo. I'll have a chat with Cordelia. Do you want to come back here by about seven this evening? We can either go out for a drink, or we can stay in and fuck one another all night."

"Sounds good," grinned Bruce, not specifying which option appealed to him the most.

There was time for a post-breakfast fuck, and a pre-lunch one (in the shower) before Bruce left to go to Hugo's house. I was smoking and reading in the conservatory when I heard the front door open. Clive was in attendance, kneeling at my side, holding my drink and my pipe tamper.

"Hi mam! We're home," called Cordelia.

"I'm in the conservatory. Come through," I replied, putting my pipe down and closing my book. I stood up as Cordelia and Gavin came in hand in hand.

"Welcome home," I smiled, kissing Cordelia on the mouth and then looking at Gavin, I enquired, "Have you looked after my daughter properly, young man?"

"I have, Olwen," he replied. "She's insatiable. My poor cock is raw, but I've enjoyed fucking her. You've taught her wonderfully well. I can't wait to fulfil our bargain. A threesome with mother and daughter is a fantasy I've had for a very long time!"

I kissed him too, and the cheeky bastard slipped his tongue into my mouth. He winked at me, and I had to laugh.

Cordelia looked down at her cuckold.

"Has he behaved himself?" she asked anxiously.

"Of course he has," I replied. "I don't allow disobedience in my house. Cucky, go and get your HotWife and her boyfriend a drink. Dispose of your clothes in the kitchen. Your HotWife needs to see your new adornments."

Cordelia looked at me in puzzlement as Clive scuttled off to prepare drinks. I winked and shook my head.

"Just wait," I said with a sly grin. "I've been pegging him as you required. I just gave myself a helping hand to stop my strap-on from popping out of him all the time!"

When Clive returned, I had resumed my seat and picked up my pipe again. Cordelia was sitting net to Gavin on the sofa. She had his cock out and was alternately sucking and wanking him. She looked up as her cuckold brought her drink, and spotted his nipple piercings. She shrieked with laughter.

"Oh mam, you've had him ringed!" she giggled. "They're perfect! I love them! Thank you!"

"Don't mention it," I replied. "They're perfect for attaching a set of reins to, so that you can ride him like a bitch when you peg him. Oh, and he's acquired a new skill as well. Tell your HotWife, cucky."

"Mummy has been feeding me her chocolate, Mistress," Clive reported proudly. "I put it in the toilet bowl for her, and I eat the last portion now."

Cordelia looked at me in disbelief.

"You are awesome," she said. "You have managed to toilet train him in a week! I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. "Now, your message said you had some news for me. Do tell."

"Cucky, get over here," Cordelia snapped. "Kneel between Mr. Gavin and me. This news is for you as well as your mummy!"

Gavin leaned over and kissed Cordelia. She held onto his cock and looked at me.

"I'm not getting any younger, mam," she began, " so I've reached a decision. I want Gavin to breed me. We're found a place in America where they can guarantee that I will carry a daughter. I intend to get pregnant, have the baby and tell everyone that the cuckold is her father. He'll bring her up as his own. She'll follow in our footsteps as soon as she comes of age. Gavin is happy for this to happen. The cuckold's opinion is irrelevant. What do you think?"

I looked at my daughter proudly.

"I think you will make a brilliant mother," I replied truthfully. "And an even better mentor when the time comes. I only hope I'm still around to see my grand daughter initiated into the COCO club!"

Cordelia grinned.

"Well I suppose I'd better take my cuckold home," she said. "Gavin is staying the night at mine. Despite his protestations, his cock still performs deliciously. And I want to try out my cuckold's new nipple rings. As much as I love being fucked, I've missed pegging him."

"Before you go darling, I have some news for you too," I smiled. "I've found a new lover. His name is Bruce and he's a good friend of Mary's boyfriend, Hugo."

I looked at Cordelia anxiously, wondering how she would take my news.

"Oh mam, that's brilliant!" she cried, jumping up and hugging me tight. She kissed me fiercely on the mouth. "I hope he's a good fuck?" she added when she broke the kiss.

"Oh yes," I confirmed. "He's coming back here by seven, if you'd like to meet him?"

"Plenty of time for that," smiled Cordelia. "We'll leave it tonight. I suspect we both would prefer to be in our own homes, getting royally fucked!"

Ten minutes later, I was alone again in my own house. But this time, I knew the solitude wasn't permanent. My clit tingled as I anticipated Bruce's return. I'd done my duty towards my daughter. Now it was time to turn my attention to getting my own pleasure.

Eight months have passed since that day when Cordelia returned home from Barcelona. In that time, a lot has happened.

Reynard Walters passed away from a massive heart attack whilst he was being spit roasted at a party to celebrate Mary and his forty fourth wedding anniversary. Fortunately, all the guests were in the lifestyle, and the man with his cock in Reynard's mouth was the local coroner. He certified that poor Reynard had died from 'natural causes', and all those who knew differently kept their mouths shut.

As a widow, who no longer had any connections to the judiciary,Mary had to move out of the Judge's mansion, and she and Hugo decided to go and live on a farm in rural France. Mary had a huge pension from Reynard, and was a very wealthy woman, and Hugo was able to do most of his work from home. The last I heard from them, they were deliriously happy, and had joined the local swinger's group.

Reynard's death meant there was a vacancy for a judge, and the powers that be decided to appoint Clive. As a result, Cordelia moved into the Judge's mansion with her cuckold. She also became head of chambers when Clive left. She is currently four months pregnant, and mother and baby are thriving. (Cordelia tells me that sex whilst pregnant is fantastic!)

And me? Well, I'm doing great. I am engaged to be married to Bruce. There is a granny flat in the grounds of the Judge's mansion (I say 'flat'; in reality, it's a beautifully equipped bungalow) where Bruce and I live. We frequently cuck-sit the cuckold, because pregnancy seems to have blown the well head off Cordelia's sex drive. Gavin spends as much time in Cordelia's mansion as he does in his own house. We still haven't got around to having that threesome, and at the time of writing, a foursome looks more likely! If it ever does happen, I promise to put pen to paper and describe the whole business!