The COCO Club Gets a New Member

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, you look fab," gushed Mary, eying my scarlet latex cat suit. I'd worn it because it clung to my body beautifully whilst still exposing my tits. It also had a zip between the legs, which when opened, gave whoever I chose access to both my newly smooth cunt and my arse.

When we arrived at the club, Reynard parked the car and opened the rear door to allow Mary and me to get out. Clive, who had been kneeling on the floor of the car fingering Mary and I looked up.

"Get out," I said softly. "You are on drink fetching duty, and then you will remain by my side. I will require you to fluff, if necessary, and you will provide a toilet service when required. I don't want to hear your voice all night unless you have some information that I need to know. Understood?"

There was no reply, and I grinned at Mary, realising my mistake. I gripped his chin between my finger and thumb.

"Acknowledge that you have understood your instructions, and then obey them to the letter," I cooed.

"Understood, Mummy," he replied eagerly. "I am to fetch drinks, remain at your side and suck cock, and be a toilet. All without speaking another unnecessary word tonight."

"Mary giggled.

"It's so cute that you make him call you 'Mummy' whilst you cuck-sit him," she said. "Hugo is going to love him. He loves being fluffed before he fucks me."

She turned round and clipped a lead to the collar that Reynard was wearing. She handed him her handbag, and I gave mine to Clive.

"Let's go in, shall we?" she smiled, liking her arm with mine. We led our respective cuckold charges into the club, and I accompanied Mary to the glory hole, where she supervised Reynard being installed by Alison, the club manager.

"He can stay there until he's sucked thirty cocks," Mary informed her.

"That might not be all that long, sweetie," she replied. "There's a gay rugby team in tonight. They're already tanking it in the bar, and they've booked a block session at eight o'clock. There's also two stag parties in for the floor show, and when they heard that the glory hole was open tonight, they promised to pop along at some time."

"No problem, Alison," Mary responded with a smile. "I'm hoping to get a cuntful of cum tonight. I don't see why my cuckold shouldn't get a bellyful too."

We all laughed, and Mary took Reynard off his lead. Alison tied his hands behind his back and helped him onto his knees in front of one of three holes in the wall. Two men were already in place in front of the other two holes."

"Evening, Judge," one of Reynard's fellow cock suckers greeted him. "I hope you're thirsty. Looks like we're in for a busy night!"

"Shut the fuck up, Martin," Alison reprimanded him, cuffing him smartly across the ear "Your wife left you here to suck cock, not to express an opinion on how busy you're going to be!"

The man blushed and apologised. Alison shut the door on the three men and turned back to Mary and me.

"Don't forget, my office is the perfect place to see how your cuckold is doing," she smiled. "I'll leave it open if I'm called away. Feel free to pop in any time."

"Thank you, Alison. You're a darling," gushed Mary, "but seeing Reynard suck cock is only amusing when I can be at his side to goad him. Besides, my boyfriend's in tonight. I'm looking forward to a night of filthy sex. I'll collect my cuckold when my cunt and my arse are full of cum."

We wandered off to find a booth in the main concert hall. Alison hadn't been exaggerating. The floor show hadn't yet started and the noise in the large room was unbelievable. Already the stag parties were becoming somewhat boisterous, and the rugby team seemed to be playing some sort of game that involved either drinking large quantities of beer or pouring it over their own heads.

I shook my head in disbelief. Mary pulled a face and hurried me off to a booth at the far end of the concert room.

We found a booth and sat down. It was marginally less noisy, but conversation was proving to be difficult. I had to ask Mary three times what she wanted to drink, and when I understood, I had to bellow in the cuckold's ear to give him our order.

He returned with our two gins and tonic and a grin on his face.

"The barman told me that the lounge is open, Mummy," he reported proudly. "He said it will be much quieter in there. Everybody is here for the floor show, it seems. Nobody will be in the lounge."

I beckoned to Mary, and together we re-crossed the concert room floor and went into the corridor. Immediately, normal conversation became possible.

"The lounge is open," I informed her. "It'll be a lot quieter there."

Mary took her phone out and quickly texted the information to Hugo. We were both halfway through our drinks when Hugo and his friend arrived.

Hugo kissed Mary and then gave me a much more chaste peck on the cheek. He introduced me to his friend, Bruce, who smiled and shook my hand.

"Not a very auspicious start," I thought to myself, but then Bruce said, "What a pleasure to meet you, Olwen. I do like that catsuit you're almost wearing!"

His voice was sensual. There was the hint of an accent that I couldn't quite place, but I was aware that listening to him made my nipples go hard. I think I might even have blushed. He wore a sun bleached cotton jacket over a faded denim shirt, denim jeans, and a pair of dusty looking desert boots.

"Well, we'll leave you two to get acquainted," said Mary, getting to her feet and snuggling up to Hugo. "I haven't seen this gorgeous hunk in far too long. I need to have his cock in me as soon as I can. We'll try to be back by midnight, Olwen, but if we get carried away, I'm sure Bruce will escort you home. I can fetch Reynard in the morning."

And with that, she and Hugo sauntered out, groping one another and giggling like teenagers.

"Well this is awkward," I said to Bruce, who smiled politely and shook his head.

"Not necessarily," he said in his gorgeous voice, which was now affecting my clit too.

"Hugo told me about your tragic circumstances. I've only just returned to the UK from South Africa. I'm a mining engineer, and I'm looking to settle down. Apart from Hugo, I know no-one around here. He told me you were seeking a companion, so if you think I'll do, let's chat and see if we click."

I was about to respond to this extraordinary proposal when Bruce spoke again.

"Who's this?" he asked, gesturing at Clive.

I had no idea what exactly Mary had told Hugo about me, so what information Hugo had passed on to Bruce was equally unknown. But I'm not ashamed of who I am, and I am always honest with people about my lifestyle. (Well, when I say 'always' I'm always honest with the people who come to the sort of club where we both presently found ourselves).

"This is Clive, my daughter's cuckold," I replied. "Cordelia is away on holiday with her boyfriend. I'm cuck-sitting him. He needs to be pegged daily, you see."

Bruce grinned and Clive blushed.

"Fuck, that's exciting," Bruce replied. "Hugo tells me you cuckolded your late husband?"

"Yes, I did." I smiled at the memory. "Richard was very supportive. He knew I crave cock, and he was particularly poorly equipped in that area. He encouraged me to take lovers, and sometimes he'd watch me getting fucked."

"Oh, my word. I do like a lady who knows what she wants, and who isn't shy about getting it," grinned Bruce. "Um... do your needs remain the same? Are you still a cock lover?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?" I replied cheekily.

Bruce clicked his fingers and, without taking his eyes off me said sharply, "Get over here, cuckold. You have work to do."

Such was Bruce's natural authority, that Clive obeyed instantly. Bruce stood up. He undid his laces and shucked off his boots. Then, still keeping eye contact with me, said softly, "Take my jeans down, cuck."

Clive undid the fastening button and unzipped Bruce. He tugged his trousers down to reveal a pair of well muscled, beautifully sun tanned legs, and the thickest cock it has ever been my pleasure to see. My eyes widened in delight.

"You like?" Bruce asked rhetorically. "Just watch."

He spoke to Clive again, still looking at me.

"I don't know if you've been conditioned to perform this task, cuck," he said, "but if not, you'd better get used to it. On your knees and suck my cock. Make sure that you get it good and hard. Your mother-in-law needs a good fucking."

I watched in delight as Clive knelt and struggled to get Bruce's semi hard-on in his mouth. As I unzipped my catsuit and began to clamber out of it, I couldn't help but drool at the size of Bruce's cock. I estimated eight inches at least and as thick as my roll-on deodorant stick. (Later on I managed to persuade him to let me measure it, just to satisfy my curiosity. My estimation wasn't far out. He was eight and three quarters, fully hard and two and a half in circumference - not counting the knobbly veins all down his shaft!)

Bruce pulled his denim shirt over his head to reveal a body to die for. He had muscles on his muscles, a flat, toned belly and a light covering of sandy coloured hair on his chest. He pulled his cock out of Clive's mouth and stepped out of his jeans.

"Ready?" he asked with a grin.

"As soon as you take your socks off," I replied. "My pet hate is to be fucked by someone wearing only socks!"

Once again, he kept eye contact as he raised first one foot, then the other, and removed his socks. His cock didn't exactly bob up and down as he made these movements. It was too thick and heavy for that. It just seemed to sway in slow motion.

I sat up straight on the settee on which I was sitting, and opened my legs, ready to receive him. He shook his head.

"Stand up," he commanded, and I did as I was told, much to my surprise.

He stood head and shoulders taller than I did, and took me in his arms. My tits were squashed against his manly chest as he lifted me as easily as if I weighed nothing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself in tight. His body was as hard and as inflexible as a wooden board.

Holding me easily with one arm around my waist, he used his other hand to grip his cock. I felt him groping around, searching for my cunt. I slackened my leg grip around

his waist and eased myself away from him slightly.

I felt him wipe his cock head up and down my cunt slit a couple of times. Fuck! It had been far too long since I'd had a cock in me. I looked into his cornflower blue eyes and winked.

"Go ahead," I whispered with a grin. "Impale me on that lovely fuck stick of yours. I'm wet, willing and waiting!"

"How could anyone ignore such an alliterative invitation?" he replied softly, his lips millimetres away from mine. His breath was hot and sweet, and as we kissed, he put his cock all the way in me, in one fluid motion.

Oh my word! It felt as if I'd sat down on Nelson's column in London's Trafalgar Square! His cock seemed to go in deeper, and stretched me wider than I'd ever experienced before. (And in nearly thirty years of being a HotWife, I've lost count of the number of cocks that have pleasured my cunt.)

Our tongues mingled and Bruce carefully stepped backwards and lowered himself onto the settee. I began to ride him cowgirl style. We broke off our kiss and, as he began to massage my tits, tweaking both my nipples in a deliciously sensuous way, he looked me in the eye.

"Respect," he said sincerely. "Not many women have been able to take me all in one go from the off. I usually have to ease my way in. And you're beautifully tight!"

I clamped down on him with a grin, and he let out a soft moan. "Oh fuck, yes! That's lovely. Do it again, please."

"Your wish is my command," I replied, repeating my action and drawing another moan of pleasure from my new lover. Then I released my cunt grip on his cock and started to bounce. He nodded in approval, and gripping my waist in two hands, he started to lift me off his cock and thrust me back down.

Up and down I went, my senses reeling. My cunt was dripping wet and my clit felt as if it would burst. Both of us were breathing heavily, and we kissed again.

He broke off our kiss to look at me with a grin as he felt my first orgasm flood out of me and drench his thighs. He didn't break the rhythm as I squirted and squirted, although he did slip forward a little as my cunt juice turned the leather settee into a slippery seat.

He pulled himself, and me back upright and we continued to fuck. I was gasping for breath by now, but enjoying myself thoroughly. Bruce was breathing hard too, but it felt to me like he could keep going all night. (He could, and did, but I'm getting ahead of myself now.)

I felt Bruce let go of my waist with one hand. He continued to lift me up and push me down with his right hand, but his left one snaked around behind me and started to knead my arse. I felt him slip it between my arse cheeks and then, all of a sudden, I felt a strong, thick finger penetrate my arsehole. I squealed in delight.

"That's fucking lovely!" I howled. "I love a bit of finger up my arse when I'm being fucked!"

As if to prove the point, I had another orgasm, and to my delight, I squirted again. I am a natural squirter, but I have to be fucked just right to produce such a reaction. It didn't happen every time I was fucked, and certainly it had never happened twice in the same fuck! I kissed Bruce again, and sucked his tongue into my mouth, nibbling it gently, and drawing yet another moan of pleasure out of him.

He pulled away from me, breaking the kiss.

"I'm almost there," he gasped. "Tell me when you're on the edge and we'll cum together."

"I've been on the edge ever since you put your cock in me!" I grinned. "Don't stop now. Fuck me and fill me up. That'll tip me over and I'll cum again when I feel you spurt your cum in me."

He pulled his finger out of my arse and sniffed it.

"Sweet," he grinned. "Remind me to rim that beautiful arsehole of yours later!"

I nodded, unable to speak, thanks to the myriad of sensations I was experiencing in my cunt, in my chest and in my head.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I howled, bouncing maniacally up and down on Bruce's cock.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Yes! Ffff...uuuu... ccc...kkk... iiinnnggg hhh...ee...ee...lllllll!"

As I had my third, most intense orgasm, I felt Bruce's cock shudder deep inside me and then it erupted. My insides were drenched with cum. It was warm and there was lots of it. We clung to one another as I clamped down on Bruce's cock and drained every last drop out of him.

When he'd finished cumming, he kissed me and held me at arm's length.

"Hello," he grinned. "I'm Bruce and I'm very pleased to fuck you!"

"Hello, Bruce," I replied, sticking my tongue out and licking his lips. "I'm Olwen, and I do hope we can do this again sometime?"

"I don't see why not," he replied, tweaking one of my nipples and producing a delicious sensation again. "We do seem to fit together very well, don't we?"

We shared a long, sensual and very wet kiss and I felt Bruce begin to soften inside me. He grinned apologetically, but I didn't care. All of my previous lovers had eventually slid out of me after they'd cum in me. But Bruce was thick enough, even when he was completely soft, to stay inside me.

I looked over my shoulder to find the cuckold. He was where we had left him, on his knees, facing the settee where Bruce and I had just fucked. His eyes were glazed, his mouth open and his cock was rigid, in spite of the Five Gates of Hell that he was still wearing. There was a pool of pre-cum under his cock and a thick strand oozed out of him as I watched and dripped slowly into the mess underneath his pathetic cock.

"Clean-up time, cucky," I informed him. "Get over here and clean Master Bruce up first."

I looked at Bruce.

"Are you ok with being cleaned up by the cuckold?" I asked.

He threw my own saying back at me with a grin.

"Do bears shit in the woods?"

Clive took Bruce in his mouth again and began to lick and suck him clean. His tiny cock bobbed up and down, now hard, now softening, thanks to the efforts of the cruel spikes on his Five Gates of Hell. It was both fascinating and entertaining to watch, but I soon got bored and began kissing Bruce and teasing his nipples whilst he was being sucked clean.

When Bruce was satisfied that his cock was clean, he pulled out of Clive's mouth and clicked his fingers.

"On your back, cuck," he instructed. "Your mother-in-law has got a load of cum in her cunt that needs cleaning out."

Gently, he picked me up and lowered me onto Clive's face.

"Is he in the right position?" he asked, and I nodded.

Bruce nudged Clive with his foot.

"Begin," he instructed, and I felt Clive's tongue lick all along my cunt slit before penetrating me and beginning to clean me up.

Meanwhile, Bruce had picked up his discarded jacket and was searching the inside pocket. With an 'Ah!' of satisfaction, he withdrew a large, flattish case. He opened it and smiled apologetically at me.

"Sorry," he said, "but I do like a cigar after a good fuck. I hope my smoking doesn't offend you?"

I winked at him and nodded at my handbag, which I'd left on a low coffee table a few feet away from where I was sitting.

"Be a love and pass my bag," I asked.

He stretched over and did as I asked. I opened my bag and took out my lady pipe, which I'd already charged with my favourite aromatic tobacco. As I slipped the dainty stem between my lips, Bruce's face was a picture. I sparked up my lighter and lit up.

Breathing clouds of sweet, tasty aromatic smoke out through my nostrils, I confessed that I too liked to enjoy a post-fuck smoke.

"You and I are going to get on famously," Bruce said, smoking as he talked. "I have a fetish for smoking women. All of my previous lovers smoked. Mostly cigarettes, although a few did smoke cigars. But I've never fucked a pipe smoking woman before."

"I use cigars occasionally," I replied, "but I much prefer my pipe. I took it up because Richard, my late cuckold, had a smoking fetish too. I love smoking my pipe now."

"It's a very lovely sight," Bruce said. "I hope you'll continue to smoke, even though you don't have a cuckold to taunt and tease?"

"Of course I will," I replied. "I may not have a cuckold, but I do have a lover who seems to appreciate seeing me smoke a pipe. The evidence is obvious!"

I nodded at Bruce's cock, which was showing signs of revival. He grinned shyly, and blew a stream of blue cigar smoke at me.

I felt Clive lick along my cunt slit again, which was his signal that he'd finished clean up. I got to my feet and Clive, red faced and gasping for breath licked his lips.

"Thank you, mummy," he said softly. "Thank you, Master Bruce. That was a delicious cream pie."

I looked at Bruce.

"How do you feel about coming back to my place and giving the cuckold a second helping of cream pie?" I asked mischievously.

"Far be it from me to deny the cuck sustenance," he grinned. "There's no point waiting for Hugo and Mary. If I know Hugo, and I do, he'll be fucking Mary till sunrise!"

"Mary will love that," I replied with certainty. "She and I have an almost insatiable appetite when it comes to cock. I hope you can keep going till sunrise!"

Bruce said nothing, he merely winked at me.

We dressed hurriedly and I put Clive's lead on him again. As Bruce and I linked arms, Bruce kissed me and whispered,

"You look so fucking hot leading the cuck like that. Make him crawl like a bitch behind you until we get into the car park. It'll be so humiliating fof him to be led through the concert room."

I turned to Clive, who was standing patiently at my side.

"Get on your hands and knees, and crawl behind Master Bruce and me," I instructed him. The look of gratitude and devotion in his eyes as he realised how humiliating it was going to be, was very exciting.