The Code Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some more housekeeping." Said Christopher.

I nodded.

"This week a few things will happen." He continued. "Tomorrow, Jonathan will come to your home to install your...apparatus."

I raised my eyebrows, not willing to speak without being asked.

"Being our slave isn't a part time position." Said Catherine. "We have to make sure you can also be used in your home."

"It's nothing too onerous." Christopher added. "Just a bit of stuff over your bed and a few cameras...some tools. Jonathan will show you."

Catherine flirted and nodded. "He wants to give you a demo."

I looked at Christopher's sex, hard again, and nodded.

"We know that you will be working from home but some of your time, especially after work, you'll be used. You'll be blindfold and not allowed to see who uses you. Jonathan will be taking a copy of your key. You will receive a text message when someone is about to arrive."

I nodded.

"The video of your performance this evening, will be edited and made available to The Code shortly." Christopher continued. "You can expect some welcome emails."

You're kidding, I thought. This was being recorded again? I'm being shown to others?

Catherine saw the thought flicker across my face.

"Did you think your home was some sort of sanctuary? Or that we wouldn't show our intimacy with The Code?" She sounded superior.

I nodded. I had always thought that the one place I could go would be my own home. That wasn't going to be possible now.

"We won't always watch you, slave. But, if we want to see your intimacies, we will." Catherine said, glancing at my hardness, imprisoned inside it's wet tube.

"Next weekend you will spend with us. We will complete your work drinking from us."

The words spoken by Christopher were simply matter of fact. There was no decision or opinion sought and he expected nothing other than for me to agree.

I nodded. Full accepting the direction they pointed me in.

"Good. Drink that," He said, pointing to the tube containing the contents of my seed. "Then into the shower for you, slave. It's time you had your first drink directly from us.

12