The Coffee Shop Ch. 06 - Michaela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was simply awestruck by this woman.

It was when she spoke that my heart melted. As if it was folded into a little box and the key was taken and hidden for all others in my future.

"Good evening Miss Marcie is expecting me for an appointment."

I set the cleaning towel down. "She had shared that you were coming." I felt flustered and unsteady on my feet.

"May I get you a coffee?"

She smiled, "Hmm yes please ... Frances." She read my name embroidered on my apron. "I'm Annalise."

My goodness Annalise a name of grace and beauty so fitting for a woman like this. I nodded and prepared her coffee. As I turned, I walked with her to the edge of the counter.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I handed her the coffee. "Come I will take you back to Marcie's office, she is expecting you."

I turned to my right, pushed open the door and took a few steps looking back to ensure she was following me. I was so taken aback I just realized my panties were moistening and my nipples were firming. This woman ignited something in my sexuality that drove me to this point this fast. I was over the moon with her. My god my heart was racing.

I knocked twice on the partially closed door getting Marcie's attention. She stood from her desk, thanked me for bringing Annalise back and welcomed her into her office shutting the door. I turned and went back up front.

My mind was playing tricks on me or at least I thought it was. I swear I heard them laughing. I was getting slightly irritated, and yes, I was jealous. I needed an excuse to go back there. Then it dawned on me.

Ten minutes later, I poured two fresh cups of coffee making Marcie's exactly as she likes then a cup for Annalise, with a creamer and assorted sweeteners on the side,

Now this isn't the first time I had done this when Marcie was meeting with or interviewing someone. Truthfully, I wanted to see Annalise again. I needed to see her smile. God I am infatuated with her.

I placed the coffees on the tray with the cream and a sugar assortment, and two plates each with a scone and walked to her office door. I paused then knocked.

"Yes?" I heard Marcie. I balanced the tray in one hand and nervously twisted the handle pushing the door open.

"Pardon me Marcie; I thought you both could use a fresh coffee." I smiled walking in, looking right at Marcie.

She smiled wide. "Thanks Frances."

I set the tray down and turned to Annalise. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, I just smiled, my knees were weak, my mind spinning.

"My apologies for interrupting. Enjoy." I turned and walked out, closing the door behind me.

It wasn't much later; I was out in the dining room cleaning the tables when I heard their voices. I looked to see Marcie and Annalise both smiling. Marcie looked at me and winked.

I was truly shaken when Annalise walked out to the dining room, paused and extended her hand thanking me for my welcome and politeness.

"It was nice meeting you, Frances. I hope to have time to see you later."

I gasped internally, shaking. I felt my hand, which was still being held by hers, tremble. "Yes, at school or around here."

Releasing my hand, she smiled with a beauty so deep that she not only stole my heart, but my mind, soul and sexual desire. She turned on her heels, gave a little wave to Marcie and walked out the door. I stood there just watching her when I felt a hand on my lower back. Simultaneously I felt her breath on my neck, her lips on my skin.

"She is delicious isn't she?" She kissed me again this time closer to my ear.

I lowered my head against hers slowly exhaling. I let out a soft moan. "Oh Marcie, she is truly divine."

"Hmm, yes but she isn't you. She certainly is not you my love."

I turned facing her and with a tear in my eye, I kissed her. "Marcie I love you like you will never know."

I turned and went back to cleaning the seating area and tables. I finished and waited for Marcie to lock up. As I took off my apron and threw it in the back laundry with the others, I heard her closing her office door. Thoughts and images of Annalise flowed in my mind; her voice reverberated in my ear. I must have been daydreaming as I felt Marcie's hand on my back.

"Those shorts are so bad for you and for me."

I turned and with a gleam in my eye I winked, "Yours for the taking my lover."

She took my hand and walked me out of the coffee shop. I rode home with her and as we pulled into her drive I messaged Mom and Momma letting them know I was there safe and where I was.

I sent a text to Michaela. "Sorry M I won't be home to cuddle."

Her reply caught me by surprise. "Fine I am not at home waiting for you anyway!"

What was that all about? What's wrong with her? I knew I shouldn't have ... "Aww damn!" I screamed internally. Dammit I am so conflicted.

I don't know if it was the moment and the thoughts of Annalise or if it was the reality that I would hold Marcie in my arms tonight but as she closed and locked her front door securing us safely in her house, I pulled her close and I kissed her firmly, assertively with a hunger like no other.

I pulled at her shirt lifting it and her bra off at the same time only breaking our kiss while removing her shirt and bra. Our kisses were feverish and passionate. Shortly after her shirt and bra hit the floor, mine followed. With my left arm around her, I pulled her tight against me, my right hand flat against her chest just above her breasts. I felt her nipples harden as our breasts pressed against each other.

Suddenly we slowed our pace, we kissed, more romantic, her hands, caressing my back as we were almost joined together becoming one. As her hands made their way down to my hips, Marcie closed our kiss, and took my hands into hers walking me back to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, she teased me by unsnapping and unzipping my short shorts and reminding me that next time I wore these, she would send me home. Then she playfully gave me a swat on the ass. She had my shorts and my panties down across my hips and down my legs quicker that I could imagine. She lowered herself, kissing me softly teasing me even more as her tongue traced my skin over my swollen clit.

As much as I want this from Marcie, I wanted more togetherness with her. With my hands on her cheeks, I asked her to join me on the bed. I stepped out of my shorts and panties. Reaching for her button and zipper, I helped her out of her clothing and made our way to her bed.

Marcie pulled back her top sheet and we melted together as one. We made beautiful love. After coming down from a beautiful orgasm, we enjoyed a bit of silly fun but the love and amazing second orgasm we shared left us both drifting off to sleep, holding each other in comfort and love. Yes, love. With Marcie there is a deep love.

I woke twice in the middle of the night, once to pee and once out of guilt. How can I love them both? Marcie was quick to cuddle with me assisting me to fall back asleep.

That morning when I got home, Michaela seemed a bit cold towards me. I teased her about missing my snuggle partner last night. I saw her turn red in the face as she walked away.

***

The hot days of July continued into August. I returned to her bed where I was welcomed by her spending most nights in her but with the heat, cuddling always wasn't desirable. We were sleeping in less and less clothing. There really is something special about sleeping in the nude with the ceiling fan cooling your body next to a woman you love.

Then the breaking point in my life came. Mom and Momma had left for work. Michaela and I were lazily lying on the couch having finished some coffee and a bagel. Each of us wore as little as possible and lay almost too close together.

I hadn't been with Marcie. She had been engaged playing with Annalise, which made me a bit, jealous but still conflicted. I knew who my preference was. My horny mind was running in circles looking at her sculpted legs, her firm calves, and her perfectly formed bum. I was making myself wet for no reason.

Suddenly the music on my phone stopped and it started ringing. I looked at Michaela and she shrugged. Picking up my phone, I looked at it. It was a local unknown number.

I answered, "Hi this is Frances."

"Hello Frances, my name is Rebecca; I am with the Civic Light Opera Human Resources office. You might remember we chatted a bit when you dropped off your packets?"

I freaked out! "Yes?" I stood looking and Michaela then started pacing the room.

"We would like to invite you to an interview for two of the three internship positions you have applied for. Specifically, the Music and Production Management internships. If you are still interested?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes! Yes, I am very interested!" I was pacing the family room.

"Good, I thought you were." She continued explaining things. We spoke for the next few minutes arranging schedules and having her verify some information. With the two different interviews confirmed one for Music and one for Production Management. When we finished we bid each other a good day.

I pressed the red 'End' on my phone and started to cry. I was so overwhelmed with emotions; I ran to the couch and just plopped down. Happy tears flowed from my eyes.

My hopes and dreams were granted. I got an interview; the rest was going to be up to me. I turned and saw Michaela sitting next to me smiling and crying happy tears as well. I grabbed her, hugging her tightly. She hugged me back. God I was giddy.

God Michaela felt so good, her hug was amazing, our bodies pressed together.

"Oh Mich!" I exhaled. "I love you so much."

I turned my head and kissed her neck, gently. I placed a soft kiss against her skin, then another and then another. Her skin tasted of sweet berries. I couldn't resist, so I kissed her neck again. She pulled me tighter, her breasts pressing against mine. My nipples were instantly hard and aching. I lifted my head slightly and kissed her just below her ear.

I whispered, "If I don't stop, I won't be able to."

Her left hand dropped to the small of my back, her right hand moved with grace. Her fingers tracing up my back, then under my hair, coming to pause at the base of my neck.

"Don't stop. I have waited for so long."

I turned my cheek, slowly and softly placing butterfly kisses along her cheek. It was on the fourth kiss I felt her lips touching mine. It was a soft gentle kiss, then another, her lips pressing against mine. My hands started caressing her back but moved quickly to her sides.

We both pulled back from the kiss. "Wait, stop." She asked.

I looked at her. "Please don't I have wanted this so long? Michaela, I have always loved you but I was afraid."

"Frances, I want this also, I love you as much as you can imagine. I don't want to start then have to stop. I am leaving in a few weeks. You will be left with a broken heart; I could never hurt you or stop you from loving another. I ..." She started crying real tears.

My fingers swept her tears from her cheeks. "I want you but love you too much to hurt you."

"You will find another then break y hear, I know it. I can't." She lowered her head, mumbling words that were mixed with sobbing tears.

I was shocked and looked at her as so. She pulled away further.

"You know what I mean. I will not stay in Chapel Hill forever, Frances. I will be home but I know you have much stronger needs than I do."

"Two years Michaela! You will be there for two more years. I can't be apart from you. Two years!" I frowned and stood.

It was when I stood that she took my hand and stood with me. Michaela took a step closer to me. That step forward caused her right leg to move between my legs, her mound pressed to my leg. I felt her warmth.

Her hands moved to my face, her hands cupping my cheeks, her lips moved forward softly kissing me. "Will you love me forever? Never forgetting me?" She asked

I wrapped my hands around her. "I will always be yours and here for you. I could never stop loving you. I mean it my heart would die without you."

While I was speaking her fingers moved gracefully up my face. Her fingers scratched at my scalp, then tangled in my hair. Her lips pressed slightly harder, I felt her tongue. I gladly opened my mouth and took a more assertive approach as I pressed mine forward entering her mouth engaging with hers.

She moaned and broke the kiss. "Yes, big sister. Yes, I have waited for so long for you to kiss me. I needed to know you felt the same."

I let my right hand lower and take hold of hers. I turned, slowly, still holding her hand and walked towards the stairs. As we climbed the stairs my mind was racing, how I wanted her, needed her and would finally make love to her. Still holding her hand, we walked into my bedroom. As we entered my bedroom, I turned towards her and pulled her close, kissing her.

Once, twice and a third time we kissed, romantically, sensually, sexually. I needed more of my dearest Michaela. My hands quickly rose as I felt her lifting my t-shirt off my body. My fingers were quick to lower and do the same grasping her T-shirt slowly lifting it over her head. Leaving us only in our panties we kissed not like stepsisters but like lovers.

I slowly led Michaela to my bed. We cuddled together with our hands roaming over each other. I rolled allowing Michaela to lie on top of me, I wanted to feel her whole body with mine, connected as one.

My hands roamed her body, caressing her skin feeling her heat and warmth increase as she ground her panty covered mound against me. My hands moved up Michaela's sides, pausing at her breasts as she ground against me. Her movements were stronger, faster. Her breathing intensified. Her legs shook and her kisses were frantic.

I knew that feeling and the joy she was bringing herself and me. She was with me! Then she squealed in delight and moaned loudly as I was suddenly wet. Her panties soaked and I felt her wetness against my skin and leg.

She slowed her movements, kissing my lips gently. "I am so so sorry; I was caught up in a moment with you, wanting this for so long, needing this, needing you."

I loosened my arms which had held her tight throughout her blissful orgasm and kissed her.

"It was magical and I am thrilled to have you share that with me my love."

I do not know why, I do not know what caused me to slow or what caused me to pause, but I did. She gently rolled to her side, I rolled with her. I looked over at her, my fingers teasing her hair now, lifting it out of her face, and caressing her cheeks with my thumb. I lifted my head slightly and kissed her lips softly and gently.

When I broke the kiss, I spoke. "Mich, I love you more than anyone could calculate but know this. I want our time together to be so special." I kissed her lips softly and continued.

"I do not want this hurried or haphazard, I want to love you, to dance with you, to romance you and then make love to you." I kissed her again.

I could see doubt and confusion in her eyes so I continued. "I promise to be true to you, I promise to always love you. I promise my heart, mind and my soul to you for the rest of the time we have together and apart."

Her eyes welling with tears, I kissed her one more time. "You are my light, my breath, my soul and sun and moon. I promise, I will be here, alone and waiting when you get home. But I don't want to hurry this, I love you too much."

"But what I just did I want ..." I gently placed a finger on her lips.

"I am honored that you gave that to me today but I swear to you now, my complete and utter devotion."

She leaned forward; her tears were rolling down her cheeks, falling onto mine. "I promise to be true to you Frances but we will be together soon. I promise."

***

I woke up very early that Thursday morning with my arms wrapped around Michaela. I just lay awake going over in my head all that we had practiced for the last two evenings when she had returned from her shadowing time.

I felt her stir then mumble something. I kissed her cheek and told her I would go make coffee and shower.

"I would really like you to help with my hair and makeup." I kissed her cheek, "Thanks for helping get my new clothes ready and for your help. I love you more than you know."

She pressed her ass back against me. "And I love you as well my big sister."

I eased myself from the bed putting on a Pittsburgh Hockey Club t-shirt that left my ass slightly exposed and walked downstairs. I started the coffee and saw the note on the table.

Frannie,

I am more proud of you than you will ever know. Do great things today. I believe in you.

Mom

There was a second note folded in half. I opened it and read it slowly.

My dearest Daughter,

I am so proud of you. You are not of my womb but you are and will always be my daughter. You have shown your mother and me a very different, self-determined, and professional thinking woman these past months. Your determination makes me proud and thrilled to see you coming into your own.

I just ask, please do not break her heart. She loves you more than you know. I haven't asked her but I see how she looks at you. She looks at you the same as I still look at your mother after all these years. Be true to your heart, I love you.

Momma.

I sat at the table for a second dabbing the tears from my eyes. Then I heard her coming down the stairs. I quickly gathered my thoughts and stood. She turned down the hallways towards the kitchen. She was wearing one of my shirts which made me smile.

She paused a few feet from me and opened her arms. I pulled her into a hug, "Oh dearest little sister, do you even know who Lynyrd Skynyrd is?"

She kissed my lips. "How about after you kick these interviews all to hell and back, we cuddle on the couch listening to them?"

"I can do that Mich, with you for the remainder of my life."

I kissed her once more then made my way to the stairs showering and preparing for my interviews.

Once I showered Michaela assisted with my makeup. I dressed and then she put the final touches on my hair. I was out the door with an extra twenty minutes on my side. I arrived as the letter instructed parking in the Seventh Avenue garage and made my way to the HR office to report to Rebecca.

Three hours later, I walked out of the second interview confident but reserved. All I could do was wait. I had given it my all; I left nothing on the table. I turned my phone back on and sent a text.

"Dear Beth, I want you to know I just finished an interview for the CLO Spring internship. I listened and learned from you. Frances."

I drove to the coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a cinnamon scone. Annalise brought my coffee and scone back to me as I sat almost exhausted after three hours of interviewing.

Marcie sat at the table and smiled. "Well?"

I took a sip of coffee. "Hmmm delicious Marcie." I shrugged my shoulders. "We will see. Just keep my apron handy."

She smiled and nodded. I asked. "How is your new barista and girlfriend?"

Marcie smiled and looked over her shoulder smiling. "She isn't the barista you were or are. Wolfie doesn't seem to think she is all that good."

She paused, and then shocked me by saying. "She asks about you, hinting about the three of us getting together."

I looked at Marcie and reached out to hold her hand. As I closed my hand around hers I said. "My dearest Marcie, I am off the market. I have found my true love."

After a bit of a conversation, I waved 'so long' for now assuring Marcie I would be in tomorrow afternoon. I got in my car and drove home to affirm to my stepsister I loved her deeply and to promise her I would never break her heart.

***

It was the week before Labor Day; I was standing in line outside the Scheduling Office at Thayer Hall. I had my acceptance letter and a list of courses I was to have taken and completed during my first semester of my junior year at Point Park. All in preparation for me to meet the minimal requirements for admission into the internship.