The Coffee Shop Ch. 06 - Michaela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life was moving forward. I sat in a chair waiting for my turn. It was then I started reflecting on each of the amazing women who for over the past two years influenced me. Each of them played a special part whether it was good or bad, whether they knew it or not, each of them responsible for guiding me to where I am today, in this moment, at this school and rearranging my schedule allowing me to take my next career step for the CLO Music internship.

As I heard my name called, I received a text. I looked at my phone. It was from Beth.

"I knew you had it in you. See you in Chicago."

***The End***

I do hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing and fantasizing about the joys of life. Thank you for reading this final chapter in this story, The Coffee Shop.

I invite you to join Frances, Michaela, Mom (Kathie), Momma (Mary Ann), and of course, Marcie, as they move forward in life, love and their adventures in a new series coming 'soon' titled The CLO.

You never know when the ghosts of the past may reappear and seek out the love and affection of our dearest Frances.

With all my love,

Aoife