The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the saga of Mia and Natalie.
8.4k words
4.29
2.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia finally arrived at her office trying desperately to calm herself and focus on daily tasks, but her heart could not stop racing. She was flushed from the memory of that morning's encounter with Natalie still so fresh in her mind. Natalie had left an address stored in Mia's GPS app and asked her to meet her that night. What happened on her way to work was still reeling through Mia's mind and she could not believe she had submitted to a strange, sexy woman and had dirty, messy sex in the public bathroom of a coffee house which she visited almost daily.

"What if someone recognized the sound of my voice?" Mia thought to herself and started to panic. She began to pace across the room as her thoughts snowballed into 'What was I thinking?!', rather than how much fun she had. She couldn't remember the last time that she had been taken like that. Thankfully she was alone in her office today and did not have to worry about people stopping in.

Mia walked to her desk and plopped into her chair. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her nipples ached from Natalie's suckling. Each of her holes felt stretched and open, and she was leaking cum. These physical reminders began to reignite the fire within.

Her breasts began to tingle and feel warm as her mind continued to recap the morning. If she did not take her bra off soon to pump, she was going to leak through it as her milk made its letdown. Mia induced lactation on her own about a year ago to help with a hormonal issue. Not only did it lift her spirits and balance her endocrine function, but she also discovered a new sexual fetish. She never knew how arousing lactation could be until she began to induce. The near-constant stimulation of her areolas and nipples left her in a persistent state of arousal. The milk was the cherry on top.

Mia grabbed her pumping bag and closed her office door. She walked to her desk and pulled out the pump, assembling the tubing, bottles, and flanges in preparation for a 15-minute pump of each breast. With shaky hands, she unbuttoned her wrinkled blouse and unclipped the front enclosure of her bra. Her engorged, heavy breasts burst free, practically screaming to be suckled. She hadn't noticed the hickey left on her right breast until now. Her mind went to Natalie and how she sucked milk from each breast and let it dribble down her chin. Mia's swollen entrance was pulsing again at the thought.

She pressed the flanges to her nipples, pushed in slightly, and switched on the pump. A rhythmic hum began as the suction increased. Mia immediately felt relief as milk began to spray from her nipples into the collection bottles. Her body relaxed with the hypnotic hum. Her legs fell open, exposing her bare, wet pussy. She could feel juices leaking from her cunt and running down to her tight asshole. As she concentrated on the suction around her nipples, she parted her legs wide until she could feel her clit against the leather chair. Her skirt had ridden up above mid-thigh as she rocked her hips in time with the pump and rubbed her needy clit against the warm, slick leather.

There was no question, she wanted to see Natalie again tonight. She could not believe she was humping her office chair as she pumped milk from her breasts. The combination of the nipple suction and the friction of the leather against her slick entrance flooded her senses and an orgasm began to creep to the surface. She mashed her clit into the chair as she thought about fucking Natalie's face in the bathroom only a few hours earlier. She gave her cunt completely to that woman and it felt so good to relinquish control.

She could hear the squish of her wetness on the chair as she slipped and slid her juicy pussy forward and back, taking care to mash her clit down as she ground forward. Only a few minutes passed and she was about to cum. She thought about Natalie sucking hard on her nipples while fucking her soaking pussy with her fingers, making her squirt everywhere. This sent her over the edge. She needed her fingers plunging deep into her cunt again. Thoughts of being finger-fucked send her into a frenzy of humping, and finally, her clit exploded on a forward motion and her pussy gushed all over the smooth, leather seat.

Mia dropped her head back and closed her eyes tight. The orgasm surged through her and she continued to grind her clit on the leather. The wetness was so slick and creamy. She stiffened, then quaked as the wave rushed through. Her body relaxed and she breathed deeply continuing to rock her hips lazily. Her clit was engorged and pulsing after her orgasm, but the friction against the chair felt so good. She kept her eyes closed as she moved, focusing on slowly caressing her clit on the leather with each thrust.

Fifteen minutes passed and the pump shut off. Mia opened her eyes and readjusted to the light of the room. She looked down, hands still pressing the flanges of the pump to her breasts, and thought, "Thank God no one came in here!". Her eyes widened at the mess she had made in her lap. Her skirt was hiked to her hips and her legs were splayed wide on either side of the chair. Her pussy was spread-wide, visible to anyone who walked through the office door.

Mia sat up and pulled the flanges away from each breast. Each bottle was filled with about 2 oz of milk. She packaged it and stored the containers in a cooler. Once everything was put back in place, she stood in front of the mirror and gazed at her reflection.

"If I am going to meet her tonight, I need time to go home and change," she thought as she pulled her skirt down, smoothing it against her skin. She did not bother to clean up between her thighs. Mia enjoyed smelling and wearing her arousal, secretly hoping that others also noticed. She studied herself before clasping her bra shut. Her breasts were heavy and the bra pushed them together, practically spilling over the front.

"I wonder what we are going to do," Mia thought as she buttoned her top and tucked it into her skirt. If only people knew the state of her bare, wet, drippy cunt beneath her skirt. Mia smiled and returned to her desk. She pulled her phone from her purse and looked at the address Natalie had entered into her GPS. She couldn't wait until she could leave and meet her for what promised to be an unforgettable evening.

*****

Mia left her office at 5:00 in the afternoon and was showered and dressed by 6:00 p.m. She decided on a black, floral, velvet wrap dress with a plunging neckline. She wanted to be sure her breasts were easily accessible. While picking out her stockings she decided on no panties even though the dress curved up on her inner thighs. She liked the idea of exposing herself to Natalie. Something made her think she would love that. Mia kept her curls loose around her shoulders. She sat on the bed, slipped on black heels, and then pulled up the address on her phone.

According to a Google search, it was a restaurant about 15 minutes away. They had planned to meet at 7:00 p.m., and Mia was anxious to leave and start the evening but did not want to arrive too early. She stood and looked in the mirror above the dresser; she looked so sexy and had not felt that way in a long time. This encounter brought out her wild side, and she was enjoying letting go of her inhibitions.

At 6:30 p.m. she couldn't wait any longer and decided to get on her way. Her mind was racing, thinking of all the excitement in store for her this evening, and by the time she pulled into the parking lot, she was flushed and her heart was racing. She parked, turned off the engine, and took a few deep breaths to slow her rapid pulse. Her thighs were damp with anticipation. She kept thinking of Natalie's eyes and lips, and the way they curled up whenever Mia came for her. She was lost in her daydream when her phone pinged with a work email notification. She snapped away from her fantasy and checked her phone. The message was not urgent, and she was not expecting anyone to reach her for the rest of the night. She set the phone on silent and dropped it into her black clutch.

It was 7:00 p.m. Mia walked into the lobby and scanned the dining area for Natalie. She smiled when she spotted her at a table near an open patio. The air was cool and crisp coming in from the open French doors near the table; a lovely evening to be in the open air. Natalie was sitting sideways in her chair, looking in Mia's direction. She was wearing a short, black, leather skirt, thigh-high black stockings, a sheer, black top with the same leather jacket from this morning over it, and black, knee-high, heeled boots.

Natalie smiled playfully when their eyes met and Mia's heart skipped a beat. Natalie uncrossed her legs as Mia walked toward her, revealing her bare, wet pussy. Mia's cheeks reddened and she breathed deeply, trying to focus on not tripping over her heels. Natalie was beautiful. Her tan thighs spread apart, opening her glistening, pouty, pussy lips. It made her mouth water; she wanted to drink from her.

Natalie leaned back against the wall, "I'm so happy you are here," she said.

Mia smiled and went to sit in the chair opposite Natalie.

"Hold on," Natalie said. She leaned forward to grab the seat of Mia's chair and slid it next to hers.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"Yes it is," Mia said.

"You look beautiful, Mia."

"Thank you, Natalie. You look amazing," Mia said, and then she lost her words as they stared at one another. Natalie's eyes wandered to Mia's breasts.

"Your tits look wonderful in that wrap dress, Mia." She leaned close to Mia's ear and gently licked the lobe with the flat of her tongue.

Mia shivered and her nipples instantly hardened. Her breath caught when she tried to reply, before deciding words were unnecessary, and she sighed softly instead. Natalie could tell that Mia enjoyed what she was doing.

"I've been thinking about you all day," said Natalie. She leaned back against the wall and opened her thighs. "Can you tell?"

Mia looked down to see Natalie's pink, puffy, pussy. She was so wet, and Mia wanted to taste her. Natalie followed Mia's eyes, pleased by her reaction.

"You look like you want a taste, baby," Natalie said. "Is it okay if I call you baby?" she added.

"Yes, please," Mia replied with no hesitation.

Natalie smiled, "Good girl."

The waiter walked to the table and greeted them. I see your guest has arrived, Ms. Natalie, would you like to order something to drink?" he asked.

"Yes, please. Let's have a bottle of wine. I'm thinking red: perhaps Grenache," Natalie said. Her eyes never left Mia's, and her legs never closed. She wiggled in her seat to be sure that he saw what she was displaying.

The waiter's eyes shifted to Natalie's thighs and widened when he realized she was flashing him. He grinned, "I'll be right back with that," then turned on his heels, moving to the bar to fetch their order.

Once he left, Natalie placed one hand on Mia's thigh, the other crept up her skirt. Mia's eyes followed the traveling fingers until they slipped between her wet, creamy lips. Natalie's hand on Mia's thigh moved up, pushing her dress higher as she went.

"Open your legs, baby," Natalie said.

Mia opened them and felt her wetness cool, clinging to her lips and inner thighs. The combined smell of their sex was already hanging in the air.

Natalie slipped her hand up Mia's skirt and made her way to the crease of her thigh. "No panties, good girl baby. I was hoping you'd keep it that way," Mia shivered but did not move. A small moan crept from her lips as she felt Natalie's fingers tracing her slit, spreading her wetness all over her lips and thighs. Her juices were audible with each pass of Natalie's fingers. Mia opened her legs wider so her tormentor could explore deeper, but she never left Mia's swollen red lips.

Natalie slid her fingers away from Mia's cunt as the waiter returned. He grinned, completely aware of what had just happened. He poured a glass for each of them and left the bottle on the table. "Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, my name is Nik," he said.

"Thank you, Nik, we will shout if we need anything else," Natalie said. She lifted her hand that had been rubbing Mia's cunt, and licked her fingers for him. Nik gasped and shifted his apron to try and hide his throbbing erection. Unaffected by his presence, Natalie slipped the shoulder of Mia's dress back to reveal one of her engorged, milky breasts.

Mia's breath caught and she stiffened. Natalie smiled and squeezed the exposed breast. Milk sprayed lightly from the nipple, and Nik almost laughed in surprise. He stood in awe for a moment before noticing that both women were staring at the bulging cock pressing against his black dress pants and apron. Natalie pulled Mia's dress back into place, hiding Nik's view, and said again, " We will let you know if we need anything."

Nik adjusted himself once more before leaving the table. He looked back at the two women as he walked away, afraid to miss whatever would happen next. Once he left the table, the two women picked up their glasses and sipped the wine. Mia was beginning to feel nice and loose as she sipped.

" Mia, you never got to have that taste we discussed earlier."

She smiled and grabbed the wine bottle, lowering it between her thighs.

"Are you still hungry for my pussy, baby?"

"Yes, Natalie, I'm dying to taste you," Mia replied.

"I'm very happy to hear that... I want to give you a taste now; later you get to eat the whole thing," said Natalie.

Natalie opened her legs and positioned the tip of the bottle at her entrance. She looked around their table to see if anyone was looking, though something told Mia that even if they had been, Natalie would not object. She slid the opening of the bottle around her clit and began to moan quietly. Mia's mouth fell open as she watched, fascinated as Natalie played with her pussy for her in the middle of the restaurant.

"Mia, baby, hold the bottle for me."

Mia took the bottle in her hand and looked around to see if anyone was watching what was happening.

"Before you fuck my cunt with that bottle, I want you to taste it," Natalie said.

Mia pulled the wine bottle away from Natalie's dripping pussy and pressed it to her lips. Her scent was intoxicating. She inhaled deeply and swirled her tongue around the neck of the bottle to lick up every drop of Natalie's juices.

"Mmm, Good girl, baby. Now slide it into my pussy," said Natalie.

Mia licked up and down the neck, one more time, then lowered the bottle to Natalie's pouting pussy lips. They were so red, and swollen. Natalie pushed her hips toward the bottle and Mia slid the open end past her dripping lips, and into her tight, wet tunnel. Natalie opened her legs wider so Mia could press it deeper into her cunt. She did just that, sliding it deeper into the welcoming tunnel, then sat in stunned silence holding the bottle of wine deep inside Natalie's hungry pussy. The feelings radiating from the penetration, combined with the situation, made Natalie's nipples thrust out, looking hard enough to slice through her black, sheer top.

"Fuck me, Mia," whispered Natalie, moaning softly. "Fuck my cunt and make me cum."

Mia shifted so she could slide the bottle in and out of the clinging lips more easily, without causing a distraction. She pressed the bottle deeper, the widening neck opening her hole. She tipped it down a little, wickedly bringing the rounded rim into contact with her G-spot. Natalie gasped and bit her bottom lip, bringing her hand to her clit and rubbing it softly with one fingertip.

Natalie's pussy was dripping creamy juices as Mia obeyed the instruction, and fucked her, pulling the bottle slowly out, then plunging it in again. The neck of the bottle was coated in a slippery film of her juices as she pulled it back out with a sucking noise that seemed so loud across the restaurant.

"Keep going baby, that feels so good. You're such a dirty slut- just like me," Natalie growled softly.

Mia looked into Natalie's eyes and fucked her new friend steadily. She loved watching her squirm against the bottle. Mia brought her other hand to Natalie's clit and pushed the rubbing finger out of the way and began to make circles around the stiffened bud. Natalie groaned and bucked toward Mia's hand.

"Fuck, Mia, you dirty fucking slut," Natalie growled.

Mia brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them before returning them to Natalie's clit. She pressed just above it, sliding the hood back, making the bud protrude further, and moved in circles while shoving the bottle buried in Natalie's cunt faster, and harder. Natalie's eyes rolled back and she bit her bottom lip to stifle a moan.

"Fuuuuuuuck, I am going to cum, you fucking whore. You have no idea how hard I am going to fuck you tonight." Natalie whispered. She reached for Mia's dress and pulled it aside to reveal an engorged breast and leaking nipple. Natalie squeezed the areola with three fingers and milked Mia's breast until it sprayed on the table. Mia groaned and fucked Natalie harder with the bottle, pushing it in so far to obscenely spread her cunt.

Natalie squeezed Mia's tit harder and began to shake while Mia's fingers worked faster around the slippery clit. Natalie suddenly went stiff, stifling a scream. Her body convulsed around the bottle that Mia had stuffed into her greedy cunt, and then Mia's hand was soaked. Natalie grabbed the bottle from Mia's grip and caught her squirting fluids with it as Mia kept working Natalie's orgasming clit harder, making her juices spray from her cunt and into the wine bottle, then down her thighs and on the chair. Natalie's eyes rolled back and she breathed deep and slow as she came down from her orgasm.

"Kiss me, you sexy bitch," Natalie said, grabbing Mia around the neck and pressing their lips together. Natalie's tongue invaded her mouth and probed at her greedily. She released Mia's neck and sat back. Her pussy was contracting rhythmically around the bottle still stuffed inside her cunt.

"You must be thirsty baby. I know I am," said Natalie. Mia slowly pulled the bottle from Natalie's contracting pussy and a rush of fluids mixed with wine poured from Natalie's hole. Without hesitation, Mia brought the bottle to her lips, tipped her head back, and took a long, slow drink. Red wine dripped from her mouth as she swallowed. She set the bottle down and adjusted her dress over her breasts while Natalie pulled her skirt back down. She did not clean up the mess between her legs.

"I am going to wait until we are alone for you to clean me up, Mia," Natalie said with a wink. "Shall we order dinner now?"

*****

Throughout the meal, Natalie kept teasing Mia, keeping her ripe and on edge. Mia's face and chest were crimson with lust and need as Natalie's fingers traced her curves and inner thighs constantly as they talked. Nick checked in with them frequently to see if they needed anything, hoping for more of a show.

After dinner, the two women stood to leave, and Mia froze. She could feel her juices stripping down her thighs and wondered if anyone else could see. The flush of her skin was obvious, but patrons might think it was due to the wine rather than being teased and edged throughout dinner.

Natalie stood, adjusting her skirt, and took Mia's hand in hers.

"Come to the bar with me for a minute," she said, pulling Mia's hand and drawing her towards the front of the restaurant. Their waiter was standing behind the bar when they walked up, and he made sure to be available when Natalie approached.

"Hi, ladies! Is there anything else I can get for you before you go?" Nik said with a wide smile.

"Yes. My friend and I are going back to my place now for some fun. Would you like to join us when you're finished here?" Natalie batted her eyes as she spoke.

Mia smiled when Nik's face flushed. She liked seeing him squirm in front of them, and she suddenly became very excited at the thought of a potential threesome.