The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh- ummm-" Nik stammered to find his words as the blood rushed from his brain to his throbbing, hard cock.

Natalie tugged Mia close to her and slipped an arm around her waist. They watched him as he struggled to answer Natalie's question, while her hand crept around Mia's side to her breast and pulled the wrap dress down until her breast fell free.

Nik gasped and stifled a moan. Mia grabbed her top and quickly covered herself; she and Natalie giggled.

"Yes, I'd love to. I'll be off work in an hour."

"Perfect," Natalie replied, handing him a card with her address on it. "That gives us plenty of time to get warmed up before you arrive."

Nik smiled and tucked the card into his back pocket. "I'll be there as soon as I possibly can." He turned to finish taking care of another customer and lost his balance, almost falling over. He was flustered in anticipation. Mia and Natalie giggled again and turned to leave. Hand in hand, they trotted to Mia's car.

"Follow me there baby," Natalie said, stepping closer to Mia for a kiss. Their breasts pressed together and their tongues met. Natalie's tongue ran up and down Mia's. It felt like Natalie was simulating fucking her mouth with her tongue, making her creamy pussy drip even more. Mia moaned and wrapped her arms around Natalie's neck, pulling her close. Natalie grabbed a handful of Mia's hair and tugged gently as they stood next to Mia's car and made out. Finally, Natalie broke their kiss and stepped back. Her face had a shiny coating of saliva which glistened in the lamp light.

"I'll see you soon," Natalie said, then wiped her mouth with her hand and walked to her car.

*****

Mia followed close behind Natalie's car to their destination. She pulled into the driveway behind her, parked, and stepped out in a hurry to resume where they left off. Natalie stepped out and waited for Mia so they could walk in together. She reached out her hand and Mia took it and squeezed. They smiled at each other and walked silently inside.

As the door closed, Natalie tugged Mia's waist to bring her close, and whispered into her ear, "I am going to fuck you so hard and so much, you will never forget it. You are going to cum so hard for me baby."

Mia gasped, and Natalie licked a trail from her earlobe down her neck. Mia's inhibitions completely disappeared and she shoved her ass against Natalie and began to grind into her. Natalie reached around and opened Mia's wrap dress, pulling it apart with a forceful tug. It fell to the floor and Mia kicked it away with her heel-clad foot. Mia stood nude and exposed, with stocking-covered legs and black heels. She reached behind for Natalie's neck, pulling her close.

Natalie stood about four inches taller than her and had to bend down to kiss her neck while reaching around to squeeze and tug Mia's breasts. Mia moaned as Natalie firmly massaged her breasts, once again encouraging milk to spray from her hard, thick nipples. Mia's hands wrapped around Natalie's neck and she leaned against her, submitting to those tormenting hands squeezing her firm tits. Natalie continued to make them spray every which way for a moment more, splashing the mirror in front of them near the front entryway. They watched as streaks of white began to drip down the mirrored glass, smiling at each other's reflections.

"Fuck that is so hot, Mia," Natalie whispered. She walked them closer to the mirror and stared at Mia's reflection as she milked her and gorged breasts. " I want a taste," she whispered once more.

She released Mia's breasts from her grip and took her hand, walking them down the hall to the living room. Natalie turned to Mia and pulled off her jacket and sheer top. Her bronzed tone was a beautiful contrast to Mia's pale skin. She unzipped her skirt and slipped it off, kicking it out of the way with her heel. For a moment. The two lovers gazed at each other in awe. Natalie sat down in an oversized armchair near a sliding glass window and opened her legs, presenting her wet, slippery She released Mia's breasts from her grip and took her hand, walking them down the hall to the living room. Natalie turned to Mia and pulled off her jacket and sheer top. Her bronzed tone was a beautiful contrast to Mia's pale skin. She unzipped her skirt and slipped it off, kicking it out of the way with her heel. For a moment. The two lovers gazed at each other in awe. Natalie sat down in an oversized armchair near a sliding glass window and opened her legs, presenting her wet, slippery pussy to Mia. She ran her hands up and down her inner thighs and teased her pussy lips with the palm of her hand.

"Come here baby, sit on my lap," Natalie beckoned.

Mia propped a leg on either side of Natalie and slowly lowered into her lap. Her outer labia rested over Natalie's pubic bone and they bucked against each other for more stimulation.

"You are so wet for me, you sexy slut," Natalie teased. She grabbed Mia's tits again and pulled her to her for a kiss. They moaned into each other's mouths and ground their pelvic bones together.

"Sit on my thigh and make yourself cum," Natalie told Mia. "Ride me and get yourself off. I want to watch you."

Mia leaned over and kissed Natalie deeply as she repositioned herself on Natalie's left thigh. Her slippery slit spread open on Natalie's leg, partially on her stocking. The rough friction of the lace stocking top felt so good against the hood of her clit. She clutched the arm of the chair, and Natalie's shoulder, and began to slide back and forth on her thigh. Each time she slid forward, her swollen button dragged against Natalie's stocking, making her cunt drip creamy juices, soaking Natalie's leg as she masturbated. She fell into a rhythm and steadily worked herself, clinging to Natalie's shoulder for support.

"Fuuuuck, that feels so good," Mia groaned.

Natalie smiled and held Mia's hips, helping her slide, while watching her open cunt slip up and down her thigh.

"That's it, baby, fuck your needy cunt and cream all over me," Natalie encouraged.

Mia started rocking in quick circles, increasing the friction on her clit. They could hear her wetness squish with each motion and it took all of Natalie's energy not to throw Mia down to the floor and eat her wet, drippy cunt.

"Ooohhhh fuuuuck I'm so close!" Mia growled. She began to pant and grind harder on Natalie's leg. Her clit mashed into the stocking and the pleasure sent tingles through Mia and caused her nipples to drip milk. Natalie took in the site before her. She was soaked with Mia's juices, and milk was beginning to drip into her lap. She reached forward and took Mia's left breast into her mouth and sucked it firmly. A flood of milk filled her mouth and spilled down her chin as she gulped down as much as she could.

"Fuck yes!" Mia screamed. She grabbed Natalie's hair and fucked her leg faster, then finally felt the electric explosion starting in her clit, causing her whole body to quiver uncontrollably. She groaned and continued to slip and slide on the leg squeezed between her thighs, as Natalie sucked harder on her breast. Juice squirted from her cunt, coating Natalie's leg and soaking her stocking.

Natalie growled as Mia came all over her, watching Mia's body convulse above her. She held her tight until it slowed. Natalie's juicy pussy was swollen and needy; she could not stop her hips from moving, fucking the air, in search of something to fill her.

Mia took a deep breath and sighed as the wave washed through her and her senses slowly settled in place. She watched as Natalie continued to suckle her tit, with no intention of stopping. She looked beautiful latched on her breast, and Mia wanted to make sure her lover felt as good as she did. Catching the sight of her needy pussy and her hips bucking in the air, Mia slid her hand to Natalie's labia and rubbed her juices around the entrance. Natalie bucked and moaned as she sucked Mia's tit.

Mia toyed with Natalie's hot slit using only fingertips. She ran them up and down, circling her tight asshole then back to the little depression just below her clit, pressing softly, avoiding rubbing her clit directly. Natalie groaned wildly and spanked Mia's ass, hard. Mia gasped, then slid two fingers into her pussy. Natalie popped off of Mia's breast gasping for breath and opened her legs wider. The fingers in her pussy slid in deeper, seeking, and her eyes rolled back when Mia found her G-spot. Those fingertips started a 'come hither' motion on that spongy area, making Natalie thrash her hips, but Mia sat on her thigh, pinning her in place.

"Hold those fingers still and let me fuck your hand baby," Natalie said. She gripped Mia's breasts with both hands and rocked her hips, feeling Mia's fingers sink deeper into her warm, throbbing pussy. Mia rested her thumb gently on the exposed and erect clit, giving it a little flick with her fingernail, causing Natalie to wail in pleasure. She gripped Mia's tits tighter, making them spray all over her chest.

"Fuuuuck!" cried Natalie. She grabbed Mia's hand and forced it further into her body, fucking her fingers harder. Mia loved watching her use her fingers for her pleasure, and it made her want even more. She needed to taste her as she came. Mia stood, keeping her fingers deep in Natalie's cunt, and kneeled in front of the chair, opening her needy hole wider, and sliding it closer. She was pulsing with desire. Mia lowered her face to the red, swollen pussy in front of her and flicked her tongue around the exposed, throbbing clit. Natalie groaned and bucked wildly. Mia drank her sweet juices and latched her lips around the protruding clit, sucking it hard between her lips as she kept her fingers motionless within that hot, wet hole.

"Just like that baby, I'm going to make such a mess all over your pretty face," Natalie encouraged. Mia continued to suck and slurp up wetness, drinking like she was starved. Natalie moaned and whimpered until she grabbed Mia's hair and pulled her forcefully tighter to her cunt.

"I'm about to cum you fucking slut!" she shouted. "FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy gushed like a fire hydrant into Mia's waiting mouth, soaking her face as she continued to lap at the pulsing clit.

Natalie screamed continuously through her orgasm. Her eyes had gone dark and she looked ravenous with lust. When it passed, she released Mia's face and pushed her away gently to catch her breath. When her breathing slowed she stood and pulled Mia up to her, kissing her hard. Mia pressed back against her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spanking them both. Natalie pulled away with a fistful of Mia's hair. "You want it rough don't you?" she asked.

"I need to be fucked!" Mia pleaded.

"Follow me," Natalie said, grabbing Mia's hand and pulling her to the bedroom. Once inside, Mia hopped on the bed while Natalie walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Mia could hear things shuffling around and then it went quiet for a moment. When she opened the door, she stood there in her stockings and heels, with a huge, black strap-on attached around her waist.

"Holy fuck!" Mia gasped.

"Spread your legs, you slut. I'm going to fucking pound your pussy," Natalie said as she walked to the bed. Mia slid to the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide. Natalie grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer, resting the giant cock on her slit.

"Milk your tits as I fuck you," she commanded.

Mia began to vigorously massage her breasts until milk began to spray from her nipples. The heavy cock resting on her puffy lips began to slide up and down, working up a creamy lather of fuck juice. Mia could barely stand it, she needed that giant cock in her cunt.

"PLEASE!" she begged. "Please fuck me!"

Natalie took the cock in her hand and spanked Mia's clit with a quick 'tap, tap, tap', making her body writhe, aching for more. She smiled as Mia struggled to stay still and slowly pressed the big, thick cock deep into her tight, dripping pussy. Just before reaching the hilt, she slammed the remaining length into Mia's cunt and began to pummel her, gripping her thighs for leverage and letting her nails sink into her soft, rosy flesh. Mia squeezed her tits harder and faster, causing milk to spray everywhere. Natalie growled as she hammered the strap-on into her tight, wet hole.

Mia could feel an orgasm building and milked her breasts faster. She groaned as the milk sprayed upward and fell on her face and chest. Natalie loved the sight and thrust even faster. She brushed away one of Mia's hands and gripped her breast. Tweaking the nipple with thumb and index finger, watching milk drip from her. She slowed her pace to focus on Mia's tits, now with both hands gripping the swollen globes.

"You have such amazing tits, Mia," groaned Natalie. "I love playing with them as I fuck you."

Mia groaned and bucked as the rubber cock drove in and out of her stretched, used pussy. The dildo pounded her G-spot with each thrust. The sensation was so overwhelming that no sound escaped from her lips when she opened her mouth to moan. The only noises that could be heard came from the wetness of Mia's swollen cunt as Natalie impaled her with her thick, rubber cock.

Natalie leaned down to kiss Mia's lips and their tongues tangled in a frenzy. A strand of spit clung from Mia's lips to Natalie's tongue as she pulled away. Natalie groaned and pushed the strap-on harder into Mia's needy, wet tunnel. Her body started to shake around the giant rubber dick as she began to ride the wave of an orgasm on the brink of crashing through her. Mia's attempted moans turned to growls and she panted like a dog, anticipating the internal explosion.

"Fuuuck, Natalie!" Mia shouted.

"Cum, you slut! Fucking cum all over my big, thick dick."

Mia locked eyes on Natalie's until they rolled back as the first wave of her orgasm erupted. Her body convulsed around the dildo still pummeling her, and her pussy gushed, spraying warm wetness everywhere.

"Good little slut," Natalie praised Mia as her body quietened. She slowed her pace but continued to drive the cock in and out of Mia's wet, slippery cunt.

"How's that feeling, baby?" Natalie asked, stroking Mia's thighs.

"Mmmm so good," Mia replied. They smiled at each other. Natalie continued to slide slowly in and out of Mia's pussy, loving her soft moans and whimpers as the dildo stroked her in and out. She leaned on her elbows and pressed her breasts against Mia's. Their lips met and they kissed slowly, and deeply. They were caught in a moment of pure bliss when the doorbell rang and broke their trance.

Natalie smiled, "That must be our friend Nik!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Be a good girl and greet our guest, baby."

Natalie slid the rubber cock from Mia's swollen cunt and rolled off her. Mia pushed herself up and walked a little unsteadily, to the front door, without feeling the need to cover herself. She padded down the hall, passing the mirror in the entryway and glancing at her flushed, naked body. She was no longer afraid to be completely exposed and found it liberating to be so bold to answer the door completely nude.

Mia opened the door slowly. "Hi Nik," she said.

Nik's mouth fell open. "Uhhh- hi!" he replied.

"Follow me. Natalie is in the bedroom," Mia ushered Nik into the house and led him down the hall.

Nik stepped into the house and followed like a puppy at her heels, his eyes fixated on Mia's round, pink ass as it swayed in front of him. They entered the bedroom where Natalie was waiting on the bed. She had removed the strap-on and left it on the bedside table.

"Hi, Nik. We are so glad you could come over."

"Me too!" Nik exclaimed. His eyes shifted between the two hot, naked bodies, in complete disbelief that this was happening.

"Mia, don't be rude. Greet our guest properly," Natalie instructed.

Mia walked to Nik and wrapped her arms around his neck. Nik was about six feet tall, lean, with dark brown hair and a matching trimmed beard. His eyes were a deep shade of blue which grew dark when Mia pulled him down to her and pressed her tongue between his lips. His cock twitched as they kissed deeply. Mia could feel him throbbing and pressed her body hard against him. Nik wrapped his arms around Mia's waist and slid his hands down her ass cheeks, cupping them firmly. He squeezed and pulled them apart, exposing her tight asshole as their tongues entwined. He spanked one cheek softly to gauge her reaction. Her moan was encouraging.

"Okay, that's enough. Come here, both of you," Natalie beckoned. They broke their kiss and crawled onto the bed. Natalie pulled Mia on top of her and they kissed deeply. Nik lifted his shirt over his head and then started working on his pants. They could hear him unclasp his belt as the two women kissed, and sucked in each other's tongues.

Natalie broke the kiss and said to Mia, " Give him a hand, sweetie." Mia smiled, then shifted to Nik. She kneeled in front of him, pulled the belt from his belt loops, and tossed it to the floor. His bulge was prominent, and pre-cum already oozed through the khaki fabric. Mia rubbed the palm of her hand up and down the outline of his thick cock and he moaned at her touch. Her thumb found his head and she drew circles around the wet spot.

"Fuck," Nik whispered. Mia gripped either side of his pants and boxer briefs and pulled them both off slowly. His thick, hard cock bounced from its enclosure and slapped Mia in the face. Mia instinctively opened her mouth and licked the underside of his shaft from hilt to tip, licking up the precum dripping from the head. She wrapped her mouth gently around it and swirled her tongue to taste every drop.

"Fuuuuck," he whispered as he gathered Mia's hair into one hand to keep it out of her face. Natalie laid back, pulled on her nipples, and lazily flicked her clit as she watched Mia enjoy the thick, hard cock filling her mouth.

"Milk yourself while you suck him, baby," Natalie said. "Show him what a slut you are."

Mia took the length of Nik's cock into her mouth and gripped her breasts, massaging them until they started to spray. Nik groaned when he felt the warm milk splash against his thighs. She continued to milk herself, spraying his legs each time her head bobbed up and down on his thick shaft. He gripped her curls with each fist and began to take control of the pace. Natalie moaned as she played with her pussy, watching Mia take Nik's cock completely until his balls rested against her chin. Mia never slowed her milking as he fucked her mouth. He groaned deeply with each thrust, then slowly pulled out. His hard cock glistened with Mia's saliva, the thick, purple head smooth and shining. Mia gasped to catch her breath as he pulled away and turned to face. Natalie. She was vigorously pumping with two fingers, in and out of her swollen cunt When he crawled between her legs, she opened them wider and removed her fingers, presenting her dripping pussy.

Nik pressed the shaft of his cock between her swollen pussy lips and slid it up and down from her asshole to her clit, coating him with her wetness. Natalie bucked and moaned as she felt the smooth head exploring her pussy. Finally, he slid the tip of his throbbing cock between her folds and pressed deeply, filling her in one firm thrust. Natalie growled, "Fuck me!"

He grabbed her thighs and slammed into her tight, swollen cunt. Mia watched as Nik fucked Natalie's pussy and began to play with her own. Her fingertips swirled around her clit, then up and down the swollen slit of her cunt. She pressed two fingers deeply into her hole, causing gushes of hot juices down her hand. She fucked herself with her fingers in time with Nik's pace. The two of them turned toward Mia and watched her fuck herself, as Nik split open Natalie's pussy with his rock-hard shaft.

Mia spread her legs wide showing her wet hole and swollen clit to the coupling pair. Nik pummeled his cock into Natalie's pussy and they both continued to watch her play. Natalie smiled at Mia, "You're enjoying this aren't you?" she asked Mia.