The Coffee Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" cried Mia.

Natalie pushed Nik firmly off her so she could change positions. He sat back on his heels and stroked his throbbing cock as Natalie turned on her stomach and crawled toward Mia's open legs.

"Let me taste you, baby," she said to Mia. She pushed Mia's hand away from her swollen sex and lowered her face to rest on the dripping outer labia. She took a deep breath, inhaling Mia's scent, and moaned into her. Mia responded with her groan, while Natalie lifted her ass in the air and wiggled for Nik to enter her.

He shuffled toward Natalie's round, tight ass and positioned himself behind her. His right hand came down hard on her right ass cheek just as her tongue dove into Mia's soaking wet tunnel. The three of them cried out together. Nik cracked his palm a second time on Natalie's ass, leaving a stinging, red handprint. She writhed and buried her face deeper into Mia's pussy. Mia wiggled and tried to buck her hips so the teasing tongue could probe deeper, but Natalie pinned her thighs down with her arms, immobilizing her. Frustrated, Mia grabbed a fistful of Natalie's hair and pulled her tight to her pussy, just as Nik positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of Natalie's wet, tight cunt. He slapped the tip against her entrance and circled her puckered asshole with the thumb of his other hand. Natalie growled into Mia's cunt and pushed toward Nik's hand for more.

"Do you like that?" Nik asked. Natalie moaned. "You want this cock buried in your tight pussy?" he continued.

Natalie didn't reply, instead sucked as hard as she could on Mia's swollen, aching clit. Mia cried out when Natalie shook her head like a wet dog, pulling and tugging on her clit with her mouth.

"Fuck her!" Mia shouted. Nik looked up at Mia and smiled.

"Fuck the bitch hard!" she cried. Natalie never stopped abusing the clit between her lips, making Mia scream and struggle beneath Natalie's pinning arms. Nik loved watching the two of them play together and could not believe he was about to pound this gorgeous woman as she sucked on the other's pussy.

He aligned the tip of his cock with Natalie's dripping entrance and pushed in hard. His shaft stretched her tunnel as it entered until his balls slapped her clit with force. Natalie groaned and her pussy dripped as it accommodated his thick shaft.

"Fuck her slutty cunt, Nik. You know you want to pound it. Give it to her, she needs it," Mia said. She couldn't believe what she was saying! It felt so good to be so open and uninhibited.

Nik gripped Natalie's hips and began to thrust with slow, hard pumps into her squeezing, throbbing hole. Natalie was shoved forward with each thrust and she stuck her tongue straight out to penetrate the gaping, wet gash against her mouth. She tongue fucked Mia's pussy as Nik slammed his rock-hard shaft in and out of her soft, drippy cunt. Mia began to moan, groan, and wiggle as an explosive orgasm began to build. She gripped each of her breasts and squeezed, then pulled her nipples to spray milk all over her chest. She propped herself on one elbow to watch Natalie get fucked as she ate her needy pussy. She squirted milk from her tit with her free hand, trying to hit Natalie in the face. Droplets sprayed on Natalie's forehead which got her attention. Natalie unlatched from Mia's clit and opened her mouth.

"Feed me, slut," Natalie said. She shoved three fingers into Mia's cunt and fucked her hard, waiting for her to spray more milk into her mouth. Mia's eyes rolled back as her pussy was pierced hard and fast. She tugged on her nipple and sprayed milk into Natalie's mouth, but stopped as Natalie reached her G-spot and pounded against it relentlessly. Her eyes rolled back and she started to scream.

Nik hammered into Natalie, while she focused on Mia, needing to be sprayed with her cum. She lowered her lips to her clit and sucked hard. Mia screamed again and began to shake.

"Fuuuuck!" Mia screamed as her cunt began to gush into Natalie's mouth. Nik pistoned in and out of her wet, hot hole. His breathing was becoming ragged, and he started to grunt in primal lust. He was going to empty a huge load of cum any moment after watching Mia squirt into Natalie's mouth.

Mia convulsed and collapsed against the sheets as the surge ripped through her. Nik grabbed Natalie by the hair and yanked toward him. She screeched and kept her eyes on Mia while she was pummeled from behind. Her eyes rolled back as an orgasm gripped her insides. The tip of his cock slammed against her G-spot just as she erupted. Her contracting tunnel squeezed Nik's cock, milking it as he continued to thrust. He was so close to spewing into her soft, hot cunt.

Mia leaned forward and kissed Natalie as her orgasm subsided. Their tongues danced together in a messy, wet kiss. Natalie bit Mia's lip and tugged before breaking the kiss and said to Nik, "Pull out before you cum so we can both taste you." Nik replied with a grunt; he didn't know how much longer he could last under the torment of Natalie's gripping cunt. He watched the two women kiss as he fucked from behind.

Finally, his heavy balls began to tingle, and he knew he would spurt soon. He slapped Natalie's ass hard to get her attention and pulled out quickly. Natalie and Mia sat on their knees in front of him and looked up at his throbbing, purple cock, waiting together to drink his cum. He looked down at their open, willing mouths and stroked vigorously. Their tongues stuck out in anticipation. Mia gripped his balls as soon as cum erupted from his swollen head, splashing Natalie's mouth and chin. Mia leaned closer, hungry and ready to be coated in his sticky sperm. It splattered her cheeks and tongue. They lapped at the streams of cum spewing from the swollen cock head. Nik watched in awe as they licked and sucked him clean. His softening shaft was sensitive but their warm, cum filled mouths felt so good around him. They licked and sucked his shaft and balls, then turned to each other and kissed deeply with mouths filled with his cum.

Nik felt like he was hardening again as he watched them share his cum in deep, wet kisses. He did not think it was possible to harden again so quickly, but the way they shared his fluids was one of the dirtiest, and sexiest things he had ever seen. He sat back on his heels and watched the women kiss deeply, moaning for each other. Natalie tweaked Mia's leaking nipples with her fingers and then pulled them firmly. Mia moaned and kissed Natalie harder.

They were ready for more, but this time Nik sat on one of the bed corners and watched. He would be ready again soon, but for now, enjoyed watching the two slutty women endlessly pleasure one another.

Natalie broke their kiss and turned her head to Nik and said, "How many times do you think we can make her cum, Nik?"

They all smiled. Natalie pushed Mia to the bed and straddled her waist. Mia's face was wet with Natalie's spit mixed with hot cum. She looked at Mia and brushed sticking strands of curls from her face as she said, "Let's see how long she can go before she begs to be fucked. I have a few sets of handcuffs in the top drawer of the dresser by the door. Be a doll Nik, and get them for me? She is going to be restrained for this."

Mia's eyes widened as Natalie's smile stretched across her face.

"Oh, bring us some water too, sweetie. She's gonna need it."