All Comments on 'The Coils of Aenictia'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CyranodeMelbourneCyranodeMelbourneover 16 years ago
Great pop culture references!

I quite enjoyed that, the writing was tight and the ending, though predictable, was well done.

I liked your choice of names for the characters too, I take they were a bit of a homage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Refreshing

Different from your usual stories where the protagonists meet a fatal end. (Not that I have anything against such stories, I enjoy them too)

I like this ending of "transformation" just as well. I hope you write more of these, perhaps alternating between "fatal" and "transformed" fate for your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolutely outstanding

This is a masterpiece!

Creating a creature like this and the way you describe the action is just marvellous.

Please go on writing stories of that kind!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!

This is my favorite of all your works!

I hope you continue writing more from this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More of the same!

My favorite out of all your stories! I hope we get to see these alien coils again in a future story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

what an ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Personally I would give the ending a slight hint of sadistic pleasure in heinlein's face, suggesting that perhaps he will still kill her after all, that perhaps his will, will win out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Excellent story. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous