The Cold Forest Ch. 03

Story Info
A Rescue Mission.
16.9k words
4.48
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers

The Cold Forest 3: A Rescue Mission

Thanks to TRCIII and Pooka Hare for great editing you have done, rest is on me...

Chapter 15: Confronting the Witch

After the storm, life had turned upside down for Minerva Bennett. A prodigy of her generation, her talent was such that she surpassed her mother even before reaching the age of maturity.

A quick learner, she had created many runes, spells, and rituals. Because of her connection with flora, it wasn't hard for her to grow various herbs and magical plants and create different types of potions and medicine. In just a few years she earned a lot of respect--and gold.

But, all good things come to an end, and after her sister's mistake, their fortune came to an end. Many of their friends died while protecting them from a man who had stated killing them was his life's only goal.

After running for five years, when she was shown a chance to escape from that man forever, she knew she had to take it. So, spending all the fortune that was left, she generated another fake id, bought a house in the old town, and got admission to the same college where her target was studying. But to avoid the mistake that her sister made, she decided to use her target's friend Erik as a tool to achieve her end goal.

Everything was going well until their date, which was after the storm. She wasn't expecting the events to occur as they happened.

She was a strong and intelligent witch and a genius of top grade. She was the best of her kind, but had one weakness: a strong and dominant male. That was what Erik was. All her planning and talent became useless against him.

After spending the first night with him, even after taking many showers, she was still in a constant state of arousal. His words were echoing in her mind and the events of the night kept playing before her again and again. Even her magic was behaving strangely; she wasn't sure what was happening to her.

So when she went to Erik`s house the very next night in search of her sister and to stop her from doing anything that could increase their trouble. She wasn't expecting Erik to be alone. It didn't take long before her body betrayed her again, and in the next few minutes, she also lost control of her mind!

She passed out from the fucking he gave her in his drawing-room. It was after a few hours she woke up from her slumber, still impaled on his penis just like the night before. This time she didn't trust her physical strength so she tried to use her magic to separate herself from him. To her surprise her magic didn't respond to her command; none of her spells worked. Not only did she feel physically exhausted, but her magic had also gone dormant.

Another reason to increase her fear, another reason to leave the town as soon as possible! She had also observed Erik's strange behaviour. It was like he suddenly became dominant when it came to sex. While spending time with him on the college campus, she had never guessed he would be so aggressive in the bedroom.

After she came to know him, she had considered him a gentle giant. If it wasn't for her situation, she would never betray a man like him.

But, she could still remember the last conversation with her sister, which didn't go the way she was hoping for:

"Marie! Where were you last night?"

"Having some fun, of course. You know it's been a boring week, sis."

"You didn't text me; your phone was off and you didn't take the car either."

"What's the point sis? Why so scared?"

"Why don't you guess, why I am so scared? Because a crazy man is hell-bent to end our lives."

"If I had to guess why you're so scared, I'd say it's because you are falling for an idiot who just knows how to treat you like a cheap whore."

"MARIE!!"

The shout from Minerva was echoing around the house, and the air around her was crackling with an energy surge. Small plants inside the house were behaving strangely. The big tree outside of the house was shaking without a hint of breeze.

It lasted for a minute before a shout from Marie brought her out of it.

Everything went to normal; the tree stopped moving, the furniture came down with a thud, all the glasses around the house shattered, and plants that had been behaving weirdly went back to normal.

Minerva fell to the ground, curled herself up, and started to cry earnestly. It was the first time she had such an outburst; even in the worst situations they had been in for the past five years, she had always been calm and composed. "I am sorry Marie...I am sorry..." She kept chanting those words.

Marie came closer to her sister wrapped her hands around her and started to comfort her.

"Sis, what the hell happened to you?"

"Please, Marie, let's leave this town."

Marie had never seen her sister in such a vulnerable state, and she knew none of her arguments would work. She wanted badly to know, 'What did that asshole do to you, sis?' but she didn't ask that question of her sister. She knew her sister wasn't in any condition to answer that question. So she made a decision.

"Okay, sis, we will leave this town tomorrow."

After that, Minerva cried herself to sleep. It was around dusk when she woke up in her bed. She took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and pyjama and was about to go start packing so they could leave the town in the morning.

A knock on the front door stopped her, 'It must be Marie.' With the hope of seeing her sister on another side of the door, she opened the door but when she saw her sister holding an unconscious Erik in one hand, she was shocked. After their conversation, she wasn't expecting her sister to take such drastic action. She quickly composed herself and took her sister inside the house.

"What the..."

"Sis, listen to me. You know how important our journey here is and you know we don't have any funds left to move from here. It's our only chance to escape; that means we can't back down after coming so close."

Minerva wanted to berate her sister for what she did but deep down she knew how right her sister was. They had already spent whatever they had to come to this town and generate another fake id.

"How is he unconscious? I thought that potion was a failure."

"Oh, sis. Last night I found a group of friends who got cool stuff. A bit of it was enough to send him in la-la land."

"You drugged him! Marie, how could you?"

"Oh, worried for him, sis? How about our situation? Don't you think standing on the edge of death is reason enough to make you do this crazy thing? And what was the purpose of that potion? Wasn't it the same?"

Minerva took a deep breath, "The potion was to put him under trance for a short amount of time so I could 'suggest' what he needs to do."

"How about, since he is already passed out, 'suggest' the things that he needs to do when he wakes up, and then free him when he completes his task."

"Okay."

"What?"

"I said I will do that, but I don't want you around when I put him under the spell and give him 'suggestion'."

"Want him all by yourself, sis, when he is weak and vulnerable?"

"MARIE!"

"I mean I don't mind if you want to order him around and make him do things, just to see how it feels when you are on the top, of course!"

"MARIE!!"

Marie was already out of the house. Only, if she had taken a glance toward her sister before leaving, she would have noticed her sister's red face, which wasn't because of anger.

'Control yourself, Minerva!'

She berated herself and took a few deep breaths. After calming herself down, she levitated unconscious Erik to take him to the basement. Her eyes went to his pants which were sporting an erection. 'He is hard! Even in this state!' That thought excited her.

'THUD!' And before she could regain control, Erik`s body fell and broke the small vase and plant that was under him.

"Oh My God, I am so sorry!" He was still unconscious, and she inspected him for any kind of wound. 'Pay Attention, Pay Attention!'

"I am sorry Erik; I will make it up to you."

Her mind projected images of him making her do various depraved things. Her cheeks turned even redder, her body grew hotter. Again she took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

'Get your mind out of the gutter, Minerva! It's really important; one mistake and you could change his personality forever!' Her hands were roaming on his body.

'He is so strong and he just does whatever he wants!'

"Stop, Minerva!"

She spoke out loud to prevent her mind from wandering and focusing on the task that she needed to perform.

It was getting really difficult for her to concentrate; his manly scent was corroding all the focus that she had, so it wasn't surprising that she didn't notice someone entering the house. Though she was able to levitate the chair that was beside her to stop the incoming attack, the attack was extremely powerful, and the chair was broken to pieces. Some of it still hit her and gave her a concussion.

Then the unknown attacker was upon her; all she could see was a tail that was about to stab her and a small hand that was holding her throat. She gathered all her magic and blasted her attacker. The force behind her magic was really strong; her attacker's body was thrown a few feet away and hit the wall. Cracks appeared on the wall where the body had hit, but the small demon girl appeared unfazed by Minerva's attack.

Minerva looked at the demoness: she stood barely five foot; her body was covered with pale gray armour, which had a yellow flower-like pattern on it; she had ebony skin tone, dark medium-length hair and dark gray eyes.

From her appearance, she looked like a lower-class Mara Demon, but her magic was strange and more powerful than normal for her kind. Her horn and tail, which should have been pale grey, had golden colouration to them.

Even her eyes had a golden tint to them. She was a lot stronger than a normal Mara Demon.

'Maybe she is a hybrid of Mara and some other creature!'

"Who are you and why are you attacking me?"

Now that Minerva has recognized her attacker she knew well how to handle her. So instead of keeping fighting and attracting some unknown attention, she decided to try a less violent way or at least distract the demoness, so she could end their confrontation in a single hit.

"I am Tanha, Master Erik`s servant, and I am here to stop you from harming him."

Tanha`s first strategy was to take down the witch with a sneak attack. The beginning was great but the witch reacted way faster than she expected.

The witch's magical attack was strong and being hit at point-blank range was something Tanha wouldn't have survived if it was just a day before; she would have been blown up like a firecracker by the witch's attack.

But not only she was able to withstand the witch's magic, being hit against the wall also didn't even give her a concussion.

Tanha could feel the raw life force that was flowing in her body protected her from getting any damage from the witch.

'One more reason to fight for him!'

She looked at Erik who was lying flat on the floor unconsciously.

'What kind of creature are you, Erik?' It was a question she had been repeating again and again since she arrived in this realm.

"A what!?"

The witch looked shocked at Tanha for her declaration of being Erik's servant.

Chapter 16: Are You Wet For Me?

Tanha knew she had missed her opportunity and would not get another chance to sneak attack the witch.

Said witch was distracted and was looking toward Erik who was still unconscious.

From the look on the witch's face, she was trying to see something in Erik.

'Maybe she has some way to confirm whether there is any kind of Magical Bond between me and Erik.'

Tanha knew what conclusion the witch would reach if she succeeded in her task, so without waiting a moment she gathered the raw energy that was flowing inside her body and attacked the witch with it.

The witch was fast; she created a shield with her magic, but the ball of raw energy went right through it.

Not just Minerva, but Tanha was also surprised by it. She was hoping her attack would land on the witch before she could retaliate, but she has never hoped that her throwing the raw power that was flowing inside her body that she harvested from Erik would pass through the shield of that witch like it wasn't even there!

Minerva was hoping that her shield would stop the strange attack of the hell spawn. But when it went through her shield and she didn't get time to react; it collided with her body. It felt like an electric shock went through her. It didn't last more than a second, but once it was over, it was like the attack had consumed all of her magic. She was so depleted, she couldn't even create a simple spell.

Her body was thrown a few feet back after the impact of the attack, and she fell to the floor with a loud thud. She was lying there trying to get over the shock that she had just experienced.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

Though she still felt a few stings due to the shock, she still tried to lift her head. Erik was standing, while holding that she-demon in one hand like she was some kind of toy.

"Master, that woman was trying to hurt you, so I came here to save you from her."

He looked where the demoness was indicating. A thin smile came on his face which sent a cold shiver throughout Minerva's body.

"FOOL, that's my BITCH. She wouldn't do such a thing, IDIOT!"

Tanha wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't expecting any kind of help from Erik in this adventure; it was surprising that Erik was awake, and from the look on the face of the witch, she was also surprised at seeing Erik conscious.

He dropped Tanha on the floor and walked toward Minerva. Her body was still recovering from the attack while her mind was still trying to cope with how Erik was fully awake. From the way he was berating the demoness she could tell he might have enslaved her! But how?

Before she could think about anything else, he was already standing right next to her. He bent on his knees and lifted her off the floor and took her in bridal style and walked toward the sofa.

"Did she hurt you?" Minerva wasn't sure how to answer that question.

"APOLOGIZE." He looked toward the demoness and commanded.

Tanha knew how the whole situation had turned around for her; if she didn't play her cards right, even if she got away from here alive, she would lose Erik forever.

"I am sorry, Mistress for attacking you. Please forgive this lowly servant."

For Minerva, one thing was sure: that this demoness was somehow under Erik`s control, though there wasn't any kind of Magical Bond between them. Being a witch, she knew there were many other ways to bind this type of hell spawn--especially weaklings. Though this demoness seemed to possess some strange power and had high agility and durability.

Minerva wanted to ask Erik how he got this demoness as his servant but all that came out of her mouth was a moan!

She opened her eyes which she had closed, due to the slow pleasure. She was now sitting in Erik's lap, and she could see both of Erik's hands on her tits playing with them. It was his right hand that pinched her right nipple, which brought a moan from her. She could also feel his hard erection pressed against her butt.

"Erik, what..." The question turned into a moan, when this time he pinched both her nipples through her T-shirt. Due to not wearing any bra, they were standing like small mountain peaks. He pinched them again and again, which brought more moans from her. She heard a gasp in the room; her eyes opened as they looked ahead.

The demoness was still there, at the same point where Erik had dropped her, kneeling and looking at them. Her eyes were staring at Erik's hands, which were playing with her breasts.

Minerva felt embarrassed; her cheeks turned red from being treated like a sex object while there was an audience!

Minerva was a strong and brave girl, but when it came to sex, she had only done the lovey-dovey and simple vanilla thing. She had never done anything risky or adventurous like her sister!

Even the things that happened between her and Erik were already pushing her limits. It was something she would never dare to do. That was the reason why her mind would always keep fighting Erik.

Even though her body would be begging to be used by him, her mind would always fight his dominance.

So of course this was something she never expected to happen!

Never in her life had she done anything in public, never had she done anything involving an audience. Never had she been any threesome or orgies like her sister.

Even the sex they had the night before outside his house was the first and only outdoor sex she had ever had. If she had not been under that lusty haze, she would have never done it!

While the submissive within her always craved for a dominant male, she was a woman who always dreamed about finding the right man, marrying him, and spending the rest of her life with him.

"Are you wet for me?"

That question again made her open her eyes, which directly landed on the demoness kneeling a few feet away from her, and looking at her like she was some kind of prey.

She felt excitement and fear in her heart; the memory from last night came to her mind. 'He isn't going to do it while...' her mind was already having trouble thinking straight, '...that demoness is still here and watching.' That thought, and images that her mind created, were enough to shoot her excitement sky-high. But her logical mind knew where this would go if she didn't put her foot down.

"No."

If she hadn't had her back turned to him she would have seen the smug smile that was on his face. She was going exactly where he wanted her!

"Are you sure?"

She didn't know what that question was supposed to mean, but she wouldn't give in to his demand and that was final!

When they were alone that was one thing, but having an audience during their private moment wasn't something she would allow. Even the event of the previous night was because of her moment of weakness, but she would never let that happen here. She felt his hand leave her breast and move down to her lower body.

Both of the hands went below her waist. Her hands were dangling on her sides, but she got them ready to reach her pussy and stop his hand if they got any closer.

But that's not what happened; instead of going for her pussy, each of his hands went under her knees. In the next moment, both of her legs were lifted from under her knees and spread wide apart.

She was wearing her pyjamas, so it wasn't like she was being completely exposed, but the position was more than awkward. Her upper body was lying on his chest while her lower body was lifted high from his lap. His hands were holding each of her legs while her pyjama-covered crotch was put on display for the demoness.

"Tanha, I am kind of unable to see it from here, so why don't you tell me whether she is wet or not?"

She had closed her eyes since he arranged her in such an awful position, and had been trying to forget about her audience but with that question, her eyes were open wide like saucers.

She could see the demoness staring at her, at her pussy. She could see hunger and lust in those eyes.

The demoness was looking at her like she was some piece of meat. She felt her embarrassment skyrocket, if such a thing was even physically possible. She again closed her eyes tightly shut.

She tried to think about other things: she thought about her and her sister's problems; she tried to do some tough mathematical equations; she tried everything to ignore her current situation and distract her mind from the fact that she was hanging in the air, legs spread wide open, her pussy practically on display for another woman to see. With the added bonus that the woman in question was a demoness who just a few minutes ago had tried to kill her.

Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers