The Cold Forest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tanha took his entire erection inside her mouth, she looked toward Minerva. Their eyes met just for a brief second but it was enough for the message that Tanha wanted to convey to the witch.

"Done. You are ready, Master."

"Well."

He lifted Minerva again while Tanha arranged him so his erection was right against her pussy. He slowly put her down; in a few seconds his entire erection was inside Minerva's pussy, while her butt cheeks were touching his waist.

The penetration was sending intense pleasure inside her body; she was riding on high waves of pleasure. But after he was fully inside her, she opened her eyes and looked into the demoness eyes, who was still kneeling before them!

Their eyes met for a brief moment before Minerva closed them, due to the pleasure she was experiencing, but those moments were enough to convey her message to the demoness.

Tanha had enjoyed all that happened until now; her best moment was the eye contact she made with the witch while she had Erik`s entire erection inside her mouth. She knew how powerful the witch might be, but that was something even magic couldn`t help her accomplish!

But the situation turned around when the witch had him balls-deep inside her pussy; she could see the ecstasy on the witch's face. But even in that intense situation, the witch opened her eyes and looked into Tanha's own. It was only for a second or two, but she knew what that look meant.

'She is a fighter. But the night is still young, witch!'

Chapter 18: The Night is Still Young!

Marie had a really good time with Viviana; after four drinks she knew it was already getting late so she said goodbye to her new friend and left the club.

'Viviana is such a sweetheart. Why can't sis be like her, instead of being scaredy-cat all the time!'

She walked into the parking lot and started to search for her car keys.

She didn't know what caused it, but suddenly she felt tremendous pain shooting through her body and she passed out under the extreme pressure of it. Her unconscious body fell on the parking lot's ground.

"It worked," one man told another. Both were sitting in a black XUV.

"Of course it does. Boss spent a fortune to get this one."

The man who spoke those words pressed a few buttons on his tablet and the box-like device that was on the back seat of XUV turned off. The red and blue light that was shining from it went blank. The box was the size of a small laptop, rectangular in shape.

"Go and get her while I inform Karim about our progress."

In the next two minutes, the XUV was out of the club's parking lot.

-

"Nowadays, patience is a virtue!"

The person on the other end of the line spoke from the phone, after the figure standing in shadow explained what she had just seen occur.

"Still, you should help them."

"Okay, Dad."

-

Minerva's body was having orgasm after orgasm; it felt like her body was in a constant state of ecstasy.

After he entered her slowly, his pace steadily increased. In the beginning, it was her who was riding him, but soon it was him who was using her body like a doll. The pace became too fast for her to keep up.

Suddenly she felt pair of hands wrapped around her upper body.

"Let me help you, Mistress." She opened her eyes, and a look of surprise turned into fear, humiliation.

Before Minerva could reply to her, Tanha had already taken control of her upper body. She was using her physical strength to hold and lift Minerva's upper body; in a moment, she started to move Minerva`s body in rhythm with Erik`s movements.

Minerva was already having difficulty, but now Tanha was holding her on top of Erik. She had lost all control over her body. She felt like she was some kind of toy that Tanha was using to get Erik off. That realization excited her even more; she felt a pair of lips being pressed against hers.

She was being kissed by another woman--a demoness--while being fucked by Erik. That was enough to send her over the edge and it was the greatest orgasm of all the others she'd had tonight.

She didn't know how much time must have passed but when she came back to reality once more, she was still in Erik`s lap, while the demoness was sucking on his cock.

"She is conscious, Master." After speaking, she again started to lick his cock. "You must be tired, Mistress, after cumming so many times!" Again she went back to sucking. Though it was spoken like she was worried about her, the look in her eyes told Minerva she was taunting her. "Don't worry; I will make sure to give Master relief, if you can't."

After the orgasm, she was relaxed from all the excitement and tension. But the guilt of all that happened tonight--and the taunting--was getting on her nerves. She knew even one more taunt and she would pluck the eyes out of this hell spawn. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, opened them again and looked toward Erik, who was looking back at her. Observing her? She didn't know what to say or do. She just kept looking into his eyes. She wasn't sure what she was seeing...or she wasn't ready to accept what she saw.

He slowly lifted her off his lap--her pussy felt so empty!--then turned her around, so her pussy entrance was once more perched on his cock. He slowly lowered her while inserting himself inside her once again. During this whole time, they kept looking into each other's eyes. The lust that was there at the beginning of the night was still there, but there was also something else!

In their previous encounter, it was all about lust and thirst. He was all about fucking her. But tonight, it was different; he was being gentle and 'romantic'. She wasn't sure how to describe it, but one thing was clear--the guilt that she felt just increased after seeing the look in his eyes.

It was slow and steady instead of the hard fucking that he had just given her a few minutes ago.

"YOU ARE MY BITCH! YOU ARE MINE!"

Though the words came strong and his voice was raspy, she could see in his eyes it wasn't just lust, there was something else.

"SAY IT."

It wasn't commanded, but she could see he was expecting an answer from her. Though she knew it wasn't right. But her mouth was moving already.

"I AM Y..." Before she could complete her sentence, she first felt a little pain and then it turned to intense pleasure; there was a finger inside her butthole. A surprise surge of pleasure was enough to send her over the edge again!

Tanha was having fun while sucking Erik`s cock and taunting the witch. She also knew Erik was also enjoying their little game. So, she was surprised when he suddenly lifted the witch and turned her around and started to fuck her slowly. At first, she thought it might be using some new approach to break this witch. But when he suddenly spoke, 'YOU ARE MY BITCH! YOU ARE MINE!' while looking into the witch`s eyes, she knew something was wrong.

She knew it wasn't any kind of proposal but suddenly a red light was blaring inside her mind. 'SAY IT.' When she heard those two words, she knew that was it. She knew this moment could change lives, not only theirs, but hers also. She would just remain a servant and that was the best-case scenario.

She knew the witch had some shady intentions toward Erik, just like her. But if any kind of bond formed between them, even a verbal one, that would be the end of her all plans. So, she was hoping the witch wouldn't take this chance.

But when the witch started to speak, she knew she had to act faster, while also not being seen in a negative light. She thought quickly and came to a decision. She inserted her finger inside witch's butthole and leaked a small portion of her energy to overload her receptor and it did the trick. She came like crazy!

Well, it was a trick she learned from the succubae, but 'Damn! It worked!'

After her intense orgasm, everything became quiet. When she came back, she could feel she was still in the same position, while Erik was petting her back and kissing her scalp now and then. She could also see the demoness was sitting beside him on the sofa with a mischievous smile on her face.

She knew what the demoness did was to ruin their moment; but she wasn't angry with Tanha. She knew the kind of pain she could have given not just to her, but Erik also.

There was the ringing of her phone. She wasn't in any condition to answer any phone at the moment, but she knew only one person had this number. She looked around; her phone was on the small table near the sofa. She tried to reach it, but couldn't. Erik extended his hand, picked up her phone and gave it to her.

She looked inside the phone and there was a missed call from Marie's phone and a text message:

'We have her. Come to this address.'

From the look in her eyes, Tanha could tell the witch was scared. Her lips were trembling, her breathing was quick.

'Of course, fear. I can feel it. I thought she became horny again. Phew...that was a close call. I should thank that succubus whenever I meet her again. Her teaching has been more helpful in this world than anything else I have ever learned!'

Minerva called her sister Marie but the number was switched off.

"Erik, I have to go."

"Where?"

"You don't have to worry about it I will call you later when I am back."

"NO."

"What?"

"You are not going anywhere."

"Look, Erik, I have to go; this is important."

"No, you're not going anywhere. I am not done with you."

"I have to GO, DAMN IT! THEY GOT MY SISTER!"

She was nearly hysterical; her voice was loud enough to echo inside the house. She calmed herself down and took a few breaths. "Erik, they have my sister. I have to go and save her."

"Okay. I am coming with you."

Tanha was hoping for an outright rejection or a loud protest from Erik, but this reply shocked her. She looked at him it was like she was looking at a stranger. She has seen his behaviour was rather odd when he was doing the sexual activity but she thought of it as some kind of fetish than anything else.

Though there was the same facial expression and aura that she had seen last night, his behaviour looked changed. He was kind of more 'mature' than the night before, or maybe she was missing something.

"What? You don't even know who they are. They are really dangerous people, not some school bully whom you can handle."

"Why are such dangerous people chasing you, Mistress?"

Tanha wasn't interested in this witch`s tragedy but she wanted to know as much as possible, if Erik would be involved in this.

"It's a long story, but the short version is that five years ago after my sister dumped her boyfriend whom she'd been dating for a month. The same night, he died in an accident; his father feels we are responsible for his son's death, and is now hell-bent to take revenge. We've been running from him for the last five years. Now I think some of his men have got hold of her and in the text, it says I have to go there...and I am what they call...A Witch" She took a deep breath and raised her on hand casting a small spell.

The small plant that was inside a vase started to grow, she looked back at Erik hoping for shock or out right anger toward her but the expressions on Erik face was something she failed to understand.

He was looking at her, at her magic and toward the plant with curiosity.

"I like it." He spoke while still looking at her hand and the plant which was now touching the roof of the drawing room.

"What, me lying to you?" She was confused by his behaviour.

"This thing..." He pointed at her hand and then toward the plant.

"Magic?" She asked getting even more confused.

"Magic! I like that..."

He spoke with a thin smile on his face, his expressions were weird, like borderline creepy. Minerva would be scared if it was anyone else, but seeing Erik looking at her like she was somekind of prey just turned her on.

Tanha could tell something wasn't adding up but she was unable to detect any lie in her story.

"Okay, let's go there."

Minerva was ready to answer a hundred of questions that she thought he would ask her after finding out that she was a Witch, but instead of bombarding her with questions or being angry with her he seems to be more impressed with her...with her 'Magic'!?

"But they are highly-trained assassins. You cannot take even a single one of them, and we don't even know how many are there."

"What about her?" he asked, while looking toward Tanha.

"Well, she is the weakest of her kind but I think she could help a bit." Minerva knew the demoness was a bit strange and far stronger than her kind normally was, but she wasn't going to say that out loud.

"Okay, then you and Tanha could rescue your sister while I will observe from far. What do you say, Tanha? Could you do it?" He looked toward the demoness.

Never in her life would Tanha help this witch or that sister of hers, but she knew it was a critical moment and she couldn't get out of it.

"I think I can help, Master." 'Now I think about it, I could just get rid of these witches if I play my cards right.' The enthusiasm on Tanha`s face was real, just the actual reason for it was different.

Minerva got up from Erik`s lap; his cock came out of her pussy with a pop. And it was still rock-hard. "I am sorry you didn't get to finish." Her cheeks turned red when she spoke.

"Once we rescue your sister, we will continue from here." Her cheeks turned even redder.

Chapter 19: Yours!!!

"Boys, get ready. When she is here, I want to finish it as fast as possible. Bobby, you got the box in its place?"

"Yes, captain."

"Good job. You did a great job today, Bobby! But we are not leaving any stone unturned; the next witch is more powerful than the one we got, so if she somehow resists The Box`s effect, I want immediate action from all of you. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." The entire team spoke in chorus.

"Ok, all of you get in your positions." Everyone started to move.

"Rudy, where are you going?"

"Getting my 'Baby' ready!"

"Rudy, do you believe she could get past all of our men?"

"Karim, I hope The Box could overpower her, but if she is not down after going through all of it, then I am going to crush that bitch with my 'Baby'."

-

After driving through the town, they stopped the car half a mile before the location that Minerva was supposed to go.

"Erik, did you remember what I said?"

Just a few minutes ago he was being an aggressive man and playing with her body and mind. Now she could see he was genuinely listening to her.

"Tanha." Minerva looked toward the demoness who was now in the same grayish armour which she created through her power. Minerva was impressed by this, but she knew it would take a single spell for her to break that armour. "You will stay with Erik in the forested area and only intervene if the situation gets out of control. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will stay with Master and protect him." Tanha's memory was still clear. From her first encounter with Erik, she knew she wasn't strong enough to be his bodyguard, but she was glad of the excuse to let this witch die.

'But why does this witch think he needs my protection? Does she not know how powerful he is?' Tanha refrained from asking that question out loud. At this time, the only thing she wanted was for this witch to go to those hunters and die at their hands.

It was a really strange situation for Minerva. She knew she wasn't in any kind of serious relationship, but she was extremely jealous and feeling very possessive of Erik. During the sex, her logical mind was suppressed under the pleasure and humiliation that she was experiencing, but now that her mind was clear, she knew her feelings for Erik had reached new heights!

If it wasn't about saving her sister's life, she would be performing a ritual to send this demoness back to hell.

'Then Erik would have been pissed and he would have bent me over his lap and spanked my ass red and then taken me hard...concentrate, Minerva! You have to go and save your sister.' She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

"Are you alright, Mistress?" Tanha was worried that the witch might back down after she'd come this close.

"Yeah, are you alright?" asked Erik. Minerva could see a small smile on his face; it was like he knew what she was thinking.

"I am fine." She took a deep breath. "Let me kick some asses and I will be better."

She started to walk toward the location while Erik and Tanha started to follow her through the wooded area.

They were standing behind a few trees, with a huge storage building visible to them. She needed to walk out from the wooded area and cross a huge patch of bare ground to reach the building.

She looked at Erik and, with a firm decision, she was about to walk out toward the building, but his strong hand pulled her back.

She turned around and was about to protest against him for stopping her, but he pulled her closer, gave her a hug, and mashed his lips against her.

She felt a weird sensation deep within her chest; never in her life had she felt this. This kind of attachment, the feeling of belonging; she had never felt such a connection before.

It was like there was some kind of bond!

But those feelings were replaced by guilt. She knew the more time she spent with him, the more painful it would be for both of them.

He broke the kiss and gave her a thin smile. She immediately composed herself and with a firm decision walked out of the trees.

While she was just fifty meters away from the building, she looked toward the site. It was big storage-like construction. A huge iron door was at front for entering and exit of big transport vehicles, and it was attached to a huge warehouse structure.

It wasn't in use after the local industry stopped its operation. Still, the building was in really good shape.

Her magic, which was already low after her fight with Tanha, hadn't recovered much after that. But she knew she was powerful enough to save her sister. She readied herself; she was prepared to attack at a moment's notice.

It happened suddenly; her body started to feel pain. Though she was able to negate that pain, in a few moments it became unbearable. She felt like some unknown power was suppressing her body inside out.

She tried to use magic to soothe her aching body but instead of getting any relief the pain just intensified. It wasn't long before darkness took over.

Erik and Tanha were standing far from Minerva hiding behind the trees, when Minerva started to behave strangely, the shock on Erik`s face was clear. When Minerva fell on the ground, shock turned into anger. He looked toward Tanha, who was also struggling, and it wasn't long before she lost consciousness.

"We got her. Alpha1, Alpha2, Alpha3, you three go and get her while the rest of you stay on high alert. And Brain, keep The Box frequency on high."

"Copy that, but I don't think The Box could last more than a minute."

"Team you heard him; go get her."

"Rudy, I think your fear was misplaced," Karim told his second in command who was standing beside him.

"I can see we got her but that doesn't mean all the bad omens that happened were for naught."

For Karim, it was normal. Like any other mission Rudy would complain about his decisions and according to Rudy, any sudden thing happening around them was a bad omen.

When they had to delay their trip due to a heavy storm that came out of nowhere, Rudy argued with Karim that it was a bad omen and they should postpone their mission.

That was something, Karim couldn't do. He was appointed as a normal Hunter when he joined this unit alongside his brother Abdul.

After hearing about his bravery in Serbia during a hunting mission eleven months ago, their boss gave Abdul a mission to hunt down two witches.

Since Karim was hospitalized during that time, he wasn't part of his brother's team but the very next day he received the news of his brother's death.