The Cold Forest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can sense people coming; we should get out of here," Tanha told the other witch. She nodded her head and used her magic to lift Minerva while Tanha lifted unconscious Erik on her shoulder, and they both moved toward the car to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Unknown to them, a woman who had seen all of these events unfold from the shadows left the avenue, before the other person who was also lurking in the shadows could notice her.

It was a few hours before sunrise when Marie dropped unconscious Erik and Tanha at his house. She drew her sister to their house and put her in her bed, when their landline started to ring. She immediately rushed to answer the phone because there was only one person who had this number.

She picked up the phone and after listening to the voice of her caller and confirming their identity she replied, "It's me. No, she is fine, just still asleep. What!! Did you find it? We will be there once she wakes up."

Marie ended the call; relief was clear on her face.

Chapter 21: Left Alone...

"What the hell?"

'Headache!' was the first thing Erik thought when he woke up. It was evening; the sun was already past the horizon.

"Master, you are awake!"

"What has happened? Why I am here?"

"Don't you remember going to the witch`s house last night? And then we went to rescue her sister from some bad people? You also got your back injured while shielding one of the witches."

"A what? Who?"

He took a few breaths and tried to clear his head. "Tell me everything from the beginning."

Tanha explained everything to him that had happened the night before.

Erik remembered going out with Alice last night, but once she was inside her car, everything started to blur, and then he woke up the next evening with no memory of the last twenty-four hours, and a blasting headache.

Above all else, Alice had a twin sister and they were both witches. He wasn't sure what to think of that now.

He wouldn't have believed it. Just before the storm, if anyone had told him that Alice was a witch, he would have laughed in that person's face, but it was a demoness from hell who was telling him.

Still, he had his doubts...

"Where is she? Where are they now?"

"Oh, the weaker one came here early in the morning, left a truck, told me it was yours, and also gave me this envelope to give to you." Erik took a white envelope from her hand, opened it, and a letter came out of it. He opened the letter:

Hey, Erik:

I am Marie, Minerva`s twin sister. Minerva is the one you've been fucking for the past few days. I know it's kind of a surprise to you, but we are not normal humans; we are what humans call 'witches'. I hope Minerva already told you most of these things last night.

We were here in this town to get a 'Book' from your friend Henry; the ritual in that book could help us get someplace where our pursuer couldn't reach us. But our friend has found another way to go there, so we are leaving now. I know it will be hard for you to digest, but our survival is not possible here, so we have to do this. I hope you can forgive us damsels for whatever trouble we have caused you!

Minerva told me how she passed out when she came to my rescue. I can guess how Tanha must have fought against those assassins. (Minerva told me her name). Thank her on my behalf, not only for saving us sisters, but also for being part of my sister's first threesome.

PS: Keep Tanha hidden. Our pursuer could reach her and send her back from where she came.'

Marie Bennett

He was feeling many emotions, but it was mostly anger that he was feeling throughout. It was happening again now. Though he was a bit angry with them, there was also a rage that was seeping out of his heart. Though he was feeling it, he knew it wasn't his emotion. The headache that he was feeling since he woke up became unbearable due to the alien emotion that he was feeling; his mind wasn't able to cope with all this turmoil and he collapsed.

-

A dark limo stopped outside an old house which, from its appearance, looked to be at least a hundred years old. A man in a dark suit came out of it. He appeared to be in his fifties, had wrinkles on his face, and his silver goatee suited his personality.

He walked to the front door of the house and pressed the doorbell. After a minute or two, the door was opened by a man who appeared to be in his eighties. His dirty blond hair was bound in a ponytail, and his eyes had a silvery shade in them. Though his body was wrinkly and worn out, his eyes were sharper than a hawk's. He was holding an old wooden cane in one hand to support himself.

"Mr. Oblonsky. What a pleasant surprise! Why are you standing outside? Come inside."

"No need for formality, Mr. Constantine. I am on my way to the airport to gather the dead bodies of my men."

"Oh, my goodness! What happened to your men?" the older man asked in his calm and low voice, with a sympathizing tone.

"Mr. Constantine, no need to waste both of our times. I am here to tell you that you are not welcome here anymore. It would be wise for you to leave this place before I am back."

"Mr. Oblonsky, don't be so harsh on this old man. Where do you think I could go with this weak, old body?"

"Do you think me a fool, Mr. Constantine? Calling yourself old is one thing but using the word weak means you are stretching the word too thin. I don't care where you go, but you should be gone before I am back."

After giving his ultimatum, Mr. Oblonsky went back into his car, which then headed for the airport.

The old man closed the door and walked inside the house. From the outside, the house had a retro look; the interior of the house was simple. There wasn't anything expensive or antique.

"Children nowadays don't listen to their elders!"

He picked up the landline while talking to himself and dialed a number. After a few rings, someone from the other side answered the phone.

"Dear daughter, this old man asked for a small help, but it seems like you don't care about your father anymore. What? Are you sure? What kind of creature is he? Dear daughter, you shouldn't make fun of your old man. Why don't you tell me everything?" The old man listened to what the person on the other end of the line was telling him.

"So, you are telling me the pendant that Old A'ng gave you reacted to a normal human, whom you saw fighting Oblonsky`s men? And that he not only stopped an assault vehicle, he then threw it like a toy? Is that all, or will aliens, unicorns and fairies also now be part of this story?"

After that the person on the other side spoke again, "Okay. Don't do anything until I am there, okay? And don't remove that pendant from your neck." After the other person`s reply, Mr. Constantine put his receiver down.

He sighed, "The only thing at this age a father wants is to see his daughter get married to the right man and have her own family. But instead of that 'Right Man', why must fate push such a mystery into her life?"

'What are you, Mr. Erik?' It was a question that the old man kept chanting in his mind.

-

A tall skyscraper that had a mixture of technology and art was standing taller than any other building that surrounded it.

A woman wearing a white tuxedo came out of a luxurious car that stopped before its entrance.

She was a tall woman; her facial appearance was that of a Greek warrior. She was taller than all the other men or women who were working there, inside or outside of the building. Even in a tuxedo, her fitness was clear; she was muscled in all the right places. No clear emotion could be seen on her face. Black hair and greenish-blue eyes on her white face were having an enchanting effect on creatures of both genders.

She walked toward the area of the building where there were no other people. She walked inside a lift that didn't have any buttons or any other system to choose the floor.

The only thing inside the lift was a small box of glass-like composition and sleek design, where she put her hand. A strange yellow light scanned her hand; the lift closed itself, and started to go up. After a few minutes, the lift stopped, the doors opened, and she walked out of it.

She walked out of the lobby area and came before huge wooden doors.

The doors were huge, like some fortress doors; there wasn't any doorknob. The right side of the door frame had the same device that was inside the lift. Once again, she put her hand on the device and again, the same light scanned her hand.

Without any kind of noise, the doors opened themselves. She walked inside the room. Which had the appearance of some Palace Hall's huge space, with huge pillars, antique furniture, and the whole interior screaming royalty.

"Did you finish your task, Selena?"

Although the front section of the room had a variety of furniture, paintings and statuettes, this part of the room was mostly empty except for a huge wooden table and a huge chair behind it. While both had a normal design, anyone could see from their shine and carving that both pieces were as expensive as anything else in this room.

The question was asked by the woman sitting behind the table on the chair. While it was a normal chair, its carving and its size gave it the appearance of a throne.

The woman who was sitting in that chair had an aura of authority.

The woman now known as Selena had such a proud aura and appearance. Still, she didn't dare look into the eyes of the woman who was sitting in the chair behind the table.

Even in the dim light, the appearance of the woman was clear. She had Greek facial features, which were enhanced by her brown eyes and brown hair. If Selena was like a Greek warrior, then the woman sitting in the room was like a Greek goddess. Her facial features were sharper than Selena.

"No," replied Selena. A thin smile appeared on the face of the mysterious woman.

She spoke again, "You must have a reason for not doing what I asked you to do. Right?"

Inside the room temperature was lower than outside, but a bead of sweat was clear on Selena`s face. She spoke with a trembling voice.

"I think there must be some mistake."

The mysterious woman didn't speak, just kept looking toward Selena with an uninterested and intense gaze. Selena continued, "He isn't a werewolf. There is no werewolf in the entire town."

"I would have believed you if anyone else had bitten him, but it was me who bit him and you are telling me he isn't a werewolf. Why don't you elaborate your thoughts?"

There wasn't any change in her gaze, just an increase in intensity.

Selena told the woman the entire thing that she had seen during her mission.

"So, there is a man who, even after getting bitten by me, didn't become a werewolf. Not only that, he lifted and threw some sort of mini-tank like an empty box?"

The intensity in the eyes of that mysterious woman was replaced by curiosity. Her gaze now diverted on to her table where a simple and old rusty dagger was placed. It was the only thing on the entire table. She kept looking toward the dagger and spoke again. "Interesting. Very interesting!"

Her eyes never left the dagger as she next asked, "What about the demoness that he has with him?"

"She is just a Mara, a lower-class demoness. Nothing to be worried about."

"What about the witches? Who are they?" she asked, while still looking toward the dagger.

"The Bennett twins, the same who came here last year asking for your protection. They left the town this morning. I don't know what they were doing in the 'Old Town' but they are gone now."

"Who was this woman that was watching him from shadow?"

"Before I could confirm her identity she had already left. But it felt like she was a nocturnal."

"A vampire!?"

"Maybe she was there to help Oblonsky's man, but I could be wrong. What should I do about him? It was already known that you are taking over those properties, yet he still used that building as his base of operation."

"Oblonsky is just small fry; ignore him."

"What about Erik? Do you still want me to kill him?"

"No need for that. Why don't you go and trace those witches instead? But before that, tomorrow is the Full Moon. Make sure whether he turns or not?"

"What should I do about the deal with Government of Estonia? Should I postpone it?"

"No, just make sure you give them a hell of a time for such an incident on a closed site that Leos Inc. is buying, and change the deal a bit more in our favor."

There was a smile on the face of the mysterious woman. If not for her beautiful face, the smile would have seemed distinctly creepy.