The Cold Forest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Challenging his authority!

It wasn't long before he reached a highway and was about to cross it when a car passed. Another familiar scent hit his nostrils; while it wasn't his redhead bitch, it was a bitch he had fucked once. The smile returned on his face. The idea of finding the intruder and punishing it was all gone, replaced with the thought of fucking and breaking the bitch.

Chapter 26: Corrupt Desires

Life had turned upside down for one Hannah Ruth. The reality of her situation hit her hard when she woke up on a dirty storeroom floor. The smell of sweat and sex was dominating her nose. The proof of the dirty deed was dripping from her snatch, his semen mixed with her pussy juice.

She was experiencing a sweet ache all over her body. The memory of the sex that happened between Erik and her came rushing to her. She had dated three boys before and gone all the way with her last boyfriend. She even dated one older man and had sex with him. She had met him during one of their family's dinner parties.

But this time it was different. In all those other times she was the one in control. It was she who decided what would happen and how. Going out on a date, dinner, parties, etc. All of them followed a long routine just to get a single kiss from her. They spent a huge fortune to please her.

That older man took her on an expensive cruise and all he got was 3 minutes. He was fast asleep by the fourth minute. Many things were different in her experience with Erik, compared to the previous experiences. But two things that stuck with her: one, she wasn't in control during their tryst. Two, she never knew sex could shake her very being.

The time that she spent with him in that storeroom felt like she was a different woman. All her life she was a woman in control. She always believed that everything that was surrounding her was there for her. Her friends, family, everything and everyone was doing as she wished them to.

The control was multiplied when she reached puberty. She could sway any man, young or old, with her charm and curves. She started to enjoy that power, use it as a tool to control others. Being a young woman, she enjoyed sex, but because of being always in control, never had she experienced a thrill like this!

A shiver went down her spine, she could remember his gaze. Those eyes were looking deep inside her soul. She felt a weird sensation deep within her chest, which triggered her anger. She was angry because he had defiled her body. She was angry because he had defied her will. Instead of taking what he was given and being grateful for it, he pushed the boundary. He didn't stop and crossed a line. A line which he turned into a string and tangled her in it to play with her like a doll!

That kind of thought intensified her anger but it also fueled a dark hunger deep within her heart.

It was a bittersweet feeling; while her mind didn't like it, her body was still pulsing with pleasure. After making herself presentable, she walked out of the storeroom, rushed to her home, and took a long shower. She washed her body thoroughly to get it clean from the dirty touch of that vile man.

After the bath, she fell on her bed; her body was still tired. Her eyes became heavy and closed themselves.

She was lying on her back when a shadow loomed over her. She tried to move, but her body wasn't responding to her command like it was bound by some invisible strings. The shadowy figure became visible--it was him. Erik was on top of her, while his huge erect cock dangled between his legs.

It was hanging right above her bare pussy. The clothes that she was wearing were gone. Her pussy was dripping wet. His cock was just an inch away from her entrance. Her hands moved with lightning speed and they were right above her pussy.

They were trying to stop him from entering.

She looked at the hard cock pulsing with excitement. She felt a wave of pleasure washing all over her body. Her hands that were hiding her pussy from his cock started to move slowly. She bit her lower lip; his cock would shake now and again and she would look at it, mesmerized by the sight!

Her hands were moving, without her noticing it. Her eyes drifted up. She saw his face, with a smug smile, challenging her. Suddenly, she felt a swell in her chest which intensified the humming pleasure. Her body started to spasm as an orgasm shook her very being.

She opened her eyes; she was lying on her bed. The towel that was wrapped around her body was bunched in a bundle. Both her hands were on her pussy, and three fingers of her right hand were inside. Her snatch was dripping with her love juice.

She looked around but he was nowhere to be found. It took her a minute to realize that what she had seen was just a dream. A dream which disturbed her greatly! Sleep wouldn't come anymore. She spent the rest of the night thinking about that brute with anger and hatred. This turned into a routine for her, having such disturbing dreams every night. She even hated herself for having such thoughts.

Within two days, those dreams turned into daydreams. She was living in a constant state of horniness. Masturbation wouldn't do it anymore, so she called her now ex-boyfriend for a meet up. Everything went as planned; she reached a physical orgasm, but there wasn't the satisfaction. It was she who was in constant control during their time together, which was something different from her time with Erik--something that she didn't notice! Her unquenched desire intensified her lust and thirst for him. The dreams turned more intense and perverse.

Her lust-fueled her anger and hatred for him. When she noticed him on campus, ignoring her, she just felt angrier.

Today after her parents left the town for some business meeting, she drove her car back home to prepare herself for tonight. She was going to visit 'the club' to find a man who could satisfy her desires.

She parked her car, went to her bedroom, threw her clothes on her bed, and entered the bathroom to take a shower.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was shocked by the sight. He was seated on her bed, naked. His strong physique was that of a bodybuilder. He seemed to have grown more muscles. His cock was standing as proud as he was. It also appeared a bit bigger and thicker than the last time she had seen it.

She was standing there like a statue. A variety of emotions were raging within her chest. Shock, Anger, Hatred, Excitement, Fear!

She tried to speak but words wouldn't come out of her mouth. Like lightning, he was upon her; she didn't see him moving. He picked her up, pushed her back against the wall behind her, raised her hands, and pinned them up on her head with one hand.

Just a small scream came from her mouth before he used his one free hand to muffle it.

"What, calling for help? Are you afraid of me, little girl?"

The last two words hit her like a brick, and the irony of the situation wasn't lost to her. She remembered calling herself a better woman, now he was calling her a little girl for being scared of him. She could see the look on his face. It was the same as she had seen in that storeroom. He was challenging her.

Memories of all the humiliation, anger, hatred, thirst came back rushing. A knock was heard from outside the bedroom.

"Miss Hannah, are you alright?"

It was their old butler.

Erik removed his hand from her mouth. He was looking with the same smug smile on his face. It was like he wanted her to accept defeat. Prove him right by being a little girl or prove to him how STRONG a woman she was.

The situation irritated her more; she didn't like being where she was, in his proximity. She hated him, but there was something that she hated even more, and that was accepting defeat.

Never in her life had she accepted defeat!

"No, Mr. Lee. I just stabbed my toe. I am fine and I am going to watch TV, so you should retire to your quarters."

She spoke with determination and gave a challenging look to Erik.

"Okay, young miss. Good night!"

Another smile came to Erik's face at the butler's statement. Hannah's face turned red with embarrassment, which turned into anger. She pressed a single finger against his chest and pushed him. He moved back until his legs hit the bed. He fell back on the bed, lying naked, his cock was standing proudly.

Hannah bit her bottom lip. While she could count the first time as a mistake, now she was doing it deliberately; she was going to do the deed with him. Do it with someone who was way below her status. But she had her fear to conquer, her anger to release, and above all her lust to fulfill.

She needed to satisfy a thirst that was constantly burning her, inside out!

With a quick decision, the towel that was wrapped around her body fell to the floor. All her naked beauty was visible before him.

"So, you think you are some kind of stud, huh?"

She slowly crawled up his body while speaking. Both her knees were placed on either side of his head, while her clean-shaven pussy was right above his face.

"Come on, lick my pussy."

She spoke with a predatory smile, which turned into a victorious one when she felt his lips and tongue touching her pussy.

Lost in her world of pleasure, she didn't notice the same smile that came upon his face before he started to lap her pussy. A wave of pleasure rushed through her body. She was enjoying it; the pleasure was multiplied by a hundred times due to the person who was licking her. The control, the dominance was satisfying her.

This is how it should be; this is where he belongs: beneath her, serving her, satisfying her every whim!

An image of Erik kneeling before her came to her mind, at the same time his hands crept their way to her breasts and gave them a pinch, which combined with his cunnilingus was enough to send her over the edge.

"Don't stop!"

She commanded him to not stop licking her. While she rode the waves of pleasure!

The intensity of the pleasure passed within a few seconds. He was still licking her, and now she was a bit sensitive down there.

"Stop!"

She asked him to stop but he didn't stop, just kept lapping at her, his tongue moving in inhuman motions. She tried to stand up but his hands that were on her breasts moved to her waist and prevented her from standing up.

Even though he was lying on his back and she was seated on his face, she knew the power dynamics had changed. Now it was him in control of the event. Without any notice, he turned their bodies. Now it was him on top and she was on the bottom, on her back.

She was lying on her back, while he was kneeling before her. He was holding her body from below the waist up in the air, and his mouth was still licking her snatch. She felt her body reaching another height, but it wasn't on her terms!

She was going to have another orgasm because he wanted her to, unlike her first orgasm. She gave a strong fight against him. But the fight was greatly imbalanced and another orgasm wreaked havoc with her body.

It was a few moments later before she came back to reality. She was lying naked on the bed while he was lurking on top of her. His cock was barely an inch away from her pussy entrance. Fear, shame, and humiliation raised their heads in her heart.

He could believe whatever he wanted, but she wouldn't defile herself with this man again. She needed to stop this right now!

With that decision, she looked at his face. But before she could say anything he spoke: "I think we should stop now."

While she wanted to stop him, it felt strange when he said that.

Chapter 27: Breaking the Bitch

Hannah looked at Erik who was looming on top of her, his cock touching her pussy, but he stopped short of having sex with her.

She felt a variety of emotions, but she composed herself and asked him just one word.

"Why?

"I think only a real woman could handle my fucking!"

He spoke it like he was just stating some kind of universal fact. There wasn't even that smug smile on his face.

After hearing his reply, all the emotions were gone, replaced by anger.

'How dare he? Had he lost his mind?'

Her hand moved forward took hold of his cock, pressed it against her pussy lips, and she pushed her body down.

His bulbous cockhead was inside her pussy, which was drenched enough to accommodate it.

A small moan left her mouth; she closed her eyes due to the sweet ache. With the same smile, he took hold of her waist.

"So, you think you are a woman? Huh!"

With that, he pushed the rest of his erection inside her pussy. The aching pleasure was too much for Hannah to think, say or do anything. Her mind was hazy and slow from the overload. The ecstasy was clear on her face; her pussy was pulsing around his length.

It was after a few seconds her breathing started to become normal. After a minute or two she opened her eyes, and their eyes met.

She could see the same challenging glare coming from him. Her feeling of pride came back; she tried to move her waist slowly while challenging him back.

He stopped her hips from moving, took his cock out of her pussy and pushed it back in one swift movement. A small hiss left her mouth, and she again closed her eyes. A huge wave of pleasure went through her body.

After a few moments, her body was relaxed enough.

"Do you think you can take it? Huh?"He repeated the same question while giving his cock a spasm. She felt his cock lurching inside her pussy. Her mouth opened with a small 'o'.

She controlled her bodily response gave him the same challenging stare and spoke:"Do your worst!"

With a full smile on his face, he started to move in and out of her pussy. Her mouth again opened but no sound came out of it. Her eyes closed themselves; her hands reached his back and left a few scratches.

With each passing moment, the speed of his fucking kept increasing. He was moving way faster than the first time when he fucked her.

Now that she was coherent enough, she also noticed his cock was stretching her and reaching deeper than before!

He changed his position slightly; he took hold of her legs and moved them to his shoulders. Again he pushed his entire length inside her. He went even deeper, and now his cock head was touching the deepest parts of her cave. His cock was touching her cervix sending jolts of shocks throughout her body each time. Her body was melting under his assault. His one hand moved to her throat, while his other hand moved to her left breast. He would choke her now and again, and at the same time he would play with her breast, massage it, and randomly pinch her nipple.

At first, it appeared to be a compulsive and primal act, but if her mind had been aware enough, she might have noticed a weird combination of pain and pleasure. Something that was enough to let her mind experience the biggest push toward the ultimate height! She closed her eyes lost under the immense pleasure that was wreaking havoc in her entire body. Now he was moving as fast as before, her mind being crushed under his onslaught.

She felt all hell being let loose on her; she saw a variety of colors while experiencing final release. His pumping his hot seed inside her pussy was the last thing she could feel before her mind shut itself down.

The expression of victory and intense pleasure from his face was gone, replaced by one of anger. He felt a huge spike in emotion coming from the forest; he knew who this person was.

He moved away from the now-unconscious Hannah and jumped out of the window, going back toward the forest. He was still nude, but was walking through the shadows like some predator.

When he was closer to the forest, he heard the sounds of fighting. He rushed toward the location from where the noise was coming.

Within a few seconds, he reached the densely-covered area of the forest. He saw most of the trees were lying flat on the floor.

He caught sight of Tanha, who was flying toward his side. Many wounds were visible on her body. Her grey armor was also broken in many places. He was quick to react; he jumped in her path and caught her in his hand, but he was also flung backwards due to the force of her momentum. His back impacted the tree trunk and shook the tree violently.

He looked down at the wounded Tanha, who could barely open her eyes. Anger was visible on his face, and with that expression, he looked in the direction Tanha had come from, where a figure was standing amid the shadows.

He looked at the figure there, a woman with dark hair, her eyes shining with yellow slits. She looked like a strong woman; her body was covered with a greenish dress that was even skimpier than Tanha's. She looked like some mystic forest beauty.

The hair on her head reached her waist, waving freely under the cold forest wind. She was standing there with a calm expression on her face.

The woman walked a few steps forward; now he could see her beauty under the moonlight. Her skin was pale white, huge locks of hair and a thin green dress that hugged her body tightly; she looked like a hot female character from some magazine...except for the yellow slits in her eyes.

Those slits were indicating some kind of supernatural connection to that beauty. It was enough to understand that the woman standing before them wasn't a normal woman.

"Erik Goodman, handover the demoness, leave this forest now and never come near the forest again, ever!"

She spoke in a firm voice. Stating her authority over the forest and asking him to leave and never return in future.

"NO."

That was the only word that came out of his mouth. The surprise was clear on her face at hearing his reply. Even more shocking was the expression on his face, which turned angrier now.

"Erik, if you know what is good for you and then take my advice and leave; this forest belongs to me!"

"I am not Erik and this forest is MINE!"The last word was spoken with such intensity that the surroundings kept echoing that word.

There was shock on the woman's face, but she immediately composed herself and her eyes changed. The yellow that was in the slits of her eyes started to spread, covering both her eyes with the yellow color. Her eyes now were shining with yellow light, and she looked at him. He felt that she wasn't just looking at his body but deep within his soul.

"Yes, I can see that, but then the question is who are you?"

The expression on Erik's face changed he seems to lose in his thoughts. After thinking for a long time he spoke:"I am VIDAR!"

Chapter 28: Fighting an intruder

The last few days had been a hell of an experience for Tanha. She had seen and done things that could surpass the totality of her last century.

First coming to this realm, finding a never-ending source of food, attacking a witch who was four times stronger than her, joining in a pseudo threesome, going on a rescue mission and seeing Erik performing some unimaginable feats.

Then those witches left her all alone with Erik. Butterflies were dancing inside her stomach at the thought of having Erik for herself. Not just because he was a source of energy for her but the way he had dominated the witch, she knew he would be able to give her a hell of a fucking!

That's what she planned tonight. First, she was going to fuck him and then feed herself from his life force.

That thought was exciting her; she had seen how masterfully he dominated that witch!

Those scenes of him fucking with that witch's body and mind were still exciting her. She had even masturbated herself to a few orgasms when he left.

Even more exciting was the way he had fought the hunters like some kind of skilled warrior; he dominated the battlefield!

After having a few orgasms, she decided to go to the forest and practice with her spells. She had spent a big part of the day throwing spells around. At first, the result was the same as before. Wherever her spell would land, the tree would shatter into pieces.