The Cold Forest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked closer to the stream; again, his curiosity got the better of him. He touched the water. A variety of emotions rushed within him, mainly LUST. He saw the same redhead woman kissing him.

His instinct asked him to kiss her, touch her, take her, but he wasn't sure how to do that. The instinct itself guided him. He imagined his instinct as a physical object and pushed his will inside the water.

He felt a strange connection; instead of just being a spectator, he felt like part of the act. He felt her lips touching his lips, he felt her breast mashed against his chest. His instinct told him to kiss her back, to push his tongue inside her mouth, the same way he had seen himself doing in those scenes with some other girl. He pushed himself to do as the instinct asked. He felt a lot of pressure washing upon himself. But even more, he felt a thrill at the sudden dominance he had over the woman.

He noticed a musky scent enter his nostrils. He had never smelled such a scent before, but his instinct told him that it was a scent that meant the woman was ready to mate with him. He felt another thrill pass through his very being at finding this woman, ready to be claimed by him.

He wanted her to be a lot closer to him. His appendage, which was a lot different from his red-furred paw, followed the instinct and curled themselves around the woman like a snake. He felt her firm ass in those 'hands'; while he was enjoying playing with them, he felt a sudden compulsion to leave it.

It was some kind of opposite instinct that tried to suppress his basic instinct. He didn't know where this instinct came from but it wanted him to leave this woman. A woman who was so much ready to be taken by him, to be claimed by him, was about to be pushed away from him.

He fought the opposing force with all his might. Instead of being pushed away from him, the woman was a lot closer to him. He also felt an increase in disturbance around the stream which depleted the strength of the opposing force. He was enjoying the feeling of being so close to such a beautiful woman. Since he came into existence it had been the first time he had felt such a pleasure.

His trust in his instinct increased tenfold now and he realized how following his instinct would grant him a lot of pleasure. He was enjoying the body of this fine young redheaded woman when he felt a sudden halt in the scenario that was what he was experiencing.

The stream water started to feel hot; slowly it started to burn his skin. He immediately jumped away from the stream and within a step or two; his tiny body fell to the ground. It was sometime later when another disturbance around the stream woke him up. He looked at the stream water and the crackling that was happening above it.

He remembered the burning experience he had with the water before he lost consciousness. But his instinct was again telling him to rush toward the stream and jump across it, jump to the other side of the stream which had so much brightness compared to the side of the forest where he was.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, he gathered all his courage and rushed to the stream with a full sprint. Trusting his instinct fully he rushed toward the stream and jumped to cross the stream.

First, it was dark and then a variety of lights he saw passed through him. Red, green, yellow, pink it kept flashing before him until everything turned white. When he came back to his senses he was standing before a woman. It was a different woman from the first one.

He was lost in shock! He wasn't in the same dark, cold forest anymore; he was standing before a woman in some other semi-lit place. It was dark and dirty but he wasn't worried about it; he was happy being out of the forest. He was still trying to understand his situation, how his small red-furred body turned into this.

How his paw was replaced by a human hand. Yes, 'human' was the word to describe himself. He wasn't sure how he knew it but he knew it. He knew many things that he had not known before.He knew the woman that was standing before him was Hannah Ruth. She was an arrogant and proud woman; who liked to show off.

He could see from her stature, which was racking with pride and arrogance. Talking about watching her, he was staring at her since he had opened his eyes. He was staring at what was called her 'breast'. He felt strange excitement at seeing those huge tits. He felt her being agitated at his 'bold' behavior but he didn't care about her opinion. He was enjoying the sight. He kept staring until she asked him to leave Alice; 'Alice' was the same woman, who was kissing him during the first experience.

While this woman had such a fine-looking body, she was an arrogant, prideful and jealous bitch. He could see through her fake act. At this time, he only knew a few emotions; Anger, Lust, Jealousy, Pride. He came to know about jealousy and pride after waking up here before this young woman. His chain of thought was broken when this Hannah Ruth asked him to leave Alice and choose her instead.

He felt 'anger' toward this woman; it didn't feel right to his instinct to take orders from someone. Just like this bitch standing before him, that redheaded woman was also just a bitch for him. But he didn't like the way this bitch was trying to manipulate him.

He looked into her eyes and said plain, 'NO'. The young woman was shocked by his reply, the expression of shock on her face immediately turned into that of a challenge. He used his instinct as a guide to take this bitch, which he did. The bitch wasn't even sure what hit her before she had his cock deep inside her drenched pussy.

He felt the thrill of dominance that he had over this woman. He was thriving in the pleasure and control that he had over this woman. He was enjoying the way this woman was fighting a futile battle against him. Once he had taken his pleasure, his instinct told him to mark this bitch.

But suddenly he felt a strange sensation; it was like some other creature was roaming in his territory trying to take what was his. He rushed toward the forest and reached 'HIS' house. He could smell the distinct scent of the intruder who happened to be going toward the forest. He was about to rush toward the forest when he felt a sudden pull.

He felt pain in his head; it felt like he was losing control over 'his' body. Suddenly darkness took over his sight. It turned into white then it changed into a variety of colors; he saw vast darkness and not long after, he found himself being thrown at the same dark side of the stream. He was in the same tiny red-furred body.

With anger, he tried to stand up, but his body fell back to the ground, unconscious.

Chapter 31: Who was it?

Time kept passing, whenever he would enter the water stream he would see a variety of scenarios playing before him.

He learned many emotions; he experienced a wide variety of them. He also learned about another instinct, it was like some kind of opposing force that tried to suppress him, prevent him from doing what he wanted to do.

It happened again; he noticed the same cracking happening right above the stream.

He rushed toward the stream of water and leapt to cross the stream. But he hit some invisible force that stopped him from crossing it. With a splash, he fell into the stream water.

With anger and frustration, he looked at the other side. He remembered how he would wake up in a big strong body, how he could enjoy women for his pleasure.

The thought of the woman blurred his vision, he felt another cracking. For a brief moment, he saw himself sitting right before that redhead woman. He immediately moved his hand to touch her, but the blurry vision disappeared, and he was back inside the stream water. He lost the connection with the body: 'HIS' body.

Again with full strength, he pushed his will into the stream; a will that was fighting against that oppressive instinct. In a moment or two, the event became a battle of will. He felt the same yet opposite response coming from the stream. It was opposing him, fighting him and suppressing him.

Again, the vision changed; he was standing in a parking area. The woman asked him to go with her. He pushed all of his wills inside the stream, pushing his body to follow the suggestion. His body moved and he was seated beside the woman, but again some force opposed him and he was pushed back inside the stream.

He roared with anger and kept fighting the opposing force, a force that was stopping him from taking what was his, a force that was stopping him from claiming that which was his. He would never give up against this invisible force. He would never bow before this suppressing power.

He looked at the space above the streaming variety of ripples that were occurring in the space. Those ripples were similar to what he had seen last time, his instinct told him that it was a chance for him to jump across it and took control of 'his' body.

He walked out of the stream and took a small sprint when he reached the edge of the stream and jumped at the small crack that was in the space above the stream, but when he was close the crack was sealed. His body again collided with the same invisible wall and fell into the stream.

He again looked above and howled in anger. He again pushed his will into the stream water, fighting against the opposing instinct.

He felt the water start to boil, it happened when the woman asked him to stop and kiss her. Again he commanded his body to stop but before he could do anything he felt the heat of the water rising above his bearable limit.

He jumped out of the stream, looked toward the stream and howled. Again, the cracks appeared in the space above the stream. Without wasting any time he jumped at the crack and pushed with his entire strength.

First, he saw vast darkness then it turned into a variety of colors. The colors Blue, Yellow, Pink, Green, Etc. every color that he had heard or seen from the memories passed through him in random patterns. Suddenly the dancing of the colors stopped and everything turned white. He was standing before the woman.

The redhead woman was kissing him. His instinct was telling him how ready she was to be taken by him. The musky scent he smelled coming out of her body was proof enough. He felt the same force was opposing him, trying to stop him from claiming this woman. He suppressed the invisible opposing instinct with his will.

Now, since he wasn't stuck in that dark and cold forest any more, he felt tremendous power in this human body. The opposing force slowly started to lose balance. The momentum of the fight shifted to his side; he was winning against that force. Not long before he felt the force stop deterring him.

Now he was the sole controller of the events that were happening or about to happen. And that's what he decided to teach this redhead bitch. And that's what he did. While that jealous bitch he fucked before kept opposing his dominance every chance she got, this one just gave into him.

This bitch just submitted to him; he felt a strange thrill and excitement at dominating this bitch. After he claimed the redhead bitch he felt a headache, and like the previous time, he knew what would happen. He fought to keep control of his body but it was a losing battle; he turned their position before he saw the white color replaced by a variety of colors and the last was darkness before he lost consciousness.

He woke up in the same stream, on the same side of the dark forest. Instead of walking out, he stayed in; the streaming variety of scenes played before his eyes. He wasn't sure what was happening with him but one thing was clear. Some things were beyond his instinct.

The scenes which he now understood as 'memories', kept passing before his eyes. His task was disturbed when the scenario turned dark. He could feel a body on top of him, the body was moving up and down his 'cock'.

He also sensed her emotion, fear, anger, excitement etc. He wanted to go out and touch her, take her again and mark her, but his tiny red-furred body wouldn't budge anymore. He felt her leaving him alone in the dead of the night.

He could feel the difference between those two women; while that jealous bitch was a great 'fuck', he liked this one a lot. This woman wasn't maligned toward him. While that other bitch enjoyed what they did, she didn't like him and even had hatred toward him.

This redhead was different; not only did she like what he did to her, but she also had positive emotions for him. This emotion was hard for him to understand in the beginning since he didn't see any difference between this bitch and that one. The emotion he was experiencing was something his instinct failed to explain to him. He understood that the difference between those two was that of emotion while his instinct only cared about claiming or taking. A side of him was seeing something that his instinct had ignored--a bond, an emotional bond.

Something that was making him see the difference, between this woman and that woman.

But what about the unknown force that he was fighting with? That thought prompted him to look toward the opposite side of the stream. He growled at it.

That thought also promoted a change in the scenario. This time he was walking toward the same forest, during a heavy storm. He heard the bark of a 'dog'; he also saw a huge shadow of a dog-like creature standing before a tree.

The creature was trying to dig something out of tree bark. He saw the creature and a sudden realization struck him; he closed his eyes to stop the memory. He jumped out of the stream and tried to look into the water. Due to the dim light that was coming through another side of the stream, he could see his reflection in the water. It was a lot similar to that of the 'wolf' he had seen in the 'memory'.

Yes! It was 'memories' that he was seeing now and again. These were things that had happened before he came into existence, but how? When? These things were confusing him. If it wasn't him, then who it was that lived through his memories? Both these bitches were addressing him as Erik; all those people he had seen were addressing him as Erik. In all of these memories, he was being addressed by that name. Then who was it that person?

Chapter 32: An Omega Bitch

He spent as much time as possible inside the stream to understand the world that was outside there. A world which he had experienced twice.

He understood one thing from those memories. The forest that he was living inside was the same as the one that was outside his house. While that one felt attractive and inviting, this replica of that one was nothing less than a prison for him.

And this Erik person was the jailor of this prison. He was the one keeping him here, he was the one stopping him from going out and taking his bitch.

His chain of thought was broken when he saw a crackling of space right above the stream. Suddenly he felt his connection with 'his body' which was being thrown around. While he didn't feel the pain, he felt immediate anger toward the person who would have dared to hit him!

He rushed out of the stream and jumped toward the crack that was in the space above it. First, it was dark, then it was replaced by a variety of colors. Last he saw white color before he found himself in his body.

He was lying flat on the floor. He stood up on his feet and turned around to look at the person who had attacked him.

She had the appearance of that of a young woman, but a tail behind her back and two horns on her head were telling a different tale.

At first, he felt an immediate threat from her but his instinct which had been there with him forever guided him, told him how he was a lot more powerful than her.

That's why, when he felt that woman was about to attack him, he let his instinct take over. His instinct guided his body and like a skilled warrior, he dodged her attack and was holding her by her throat.

When he was about to kill her she changed her body shape; it became that of a prime woman. His instinct started to push him, telling him to take this bitch, but he had grown out of that line of thought. He wouldn't ignore someone who just tried to kill him, just because she had a fine body. After spending so much time in the stream, another side of him came into existence. It was a side of him that was questioning things happening around him. It was a 'Logical' side that would think before doing things.

He was about to kill her when the woman offered her servitude to him. His mind had quick thoughts of something that his instinct had been telling him to do, about creating a pack. He didn't understand what that thing stood for, so he used memories that were available to him to discern that concept.

Now that he thought about it, if he accepted this woman's offer, she would be placed at the lowest ranking order. She would hold an 'Omega' rank. While he, as an Alpha, would accept her as a member of his pack, he wouldn't give her his full trust until she proved herself.

Without wasting any time he quickly accepted her offer. He looked at her for a brief second. He could see how physically strong she was. Still, he was somehow overpowering her, which again raised many questions within him. While his instinct was taking it as normal, another part of him was raising questions about this fit.

But before he could waste any time a scent entered his nostrils. He immediately recognized it; it was 'Alice' his redhead bitch. His instinct started to nudge him to go and take her, and he immediately gave into it.

He rushed toward the scent; she was going toward his home. After running a small distance he felt the same 'Demon Bitch' following him, but he ignored her.

He reached the redhead bitch. When he touched her, he felt her body giving into his touch, and a new musky scent that entered his nose was proof enough of her being ready for him. He started to play with her, her body, her mind. He was enjoying the thrill. He had felt the Demon Bitch watching him dominate this redhead bitch.

Instead of revolting, his instinct accepted it. It justified her status as Omega. He again ignored her and started to enjoy his redhead bitch. Once he had his fun, he again felt the same process. He was back inside the stream when he felt the woman leaving him.

He was about to walk out of the stream when he felt the Demon Bitch entering the house. He felt malignant intention coming out of her, directed toward him. He wanted to cross the stream and beat that bitch to make her realize her place, but before he could do anything he felt her cleaning his body, like a loyal servant would. His instinct accepted her behavior; that's how it should be. As an Omega, it should be her duty to serve him.

If this Demon Bitch was Omega, according to his instinct, then what about that redhead bitch, Alice? What about her? What was her status?

His instinct told him that she was his bitch, his 'mate'. His instinct was telling him to bite her and mark her as his forever. But he knew his 'human' body didn't have those canine teeth.

He felt the 'Demon Bitch' sucking on his cock; he felt the pleasure while seated in the stream through the connection he felt with his body. Suddenly, he felt his body reaching the edge; he knew how intense that experience would be but what happened shocked him. Not only does he feel the intense pleasure of release he also shows a weird vortex appearing and absorbing all the stream water and he was sitting on the dried soil of the stream.

It was a weird experience for him. Though the dried stream was filled by the water that came out of the dried soil, he felt a weird connection with his 'Omega Bitch'. He could feel the stream water was absorbed by this bitch and now it was rushing through her body. The stream water had somehow made this bitch a lot stronger than before.