The Cold Forest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, she had sucked the mysterious water that flowed through this stream! She started to suck him again, and again the same thing happened. He could sense an increase in her powers.

He walked out of the stream while lost in the thought roamed the forest when he felt something or someone on the other side of the stream, and he rushed toward it. That was when he saw him, 'Erik', standing on the opposite side of the stream, looking at him.

This was the person behind his situation as a caged animal; this was the one who was fighting against him all the time. With tremendous fury, he rushed toward the stream and jumped with the intent of attacking and killing him, but again he collided with the same invisible wall.

After that incident, time kept passing; he would visit that stream to increase his knowledge and find some way to break out of the prison.

When he felt another woman touching him, he realized she was the same, like Alice, but she wasn't Alice. His instinct told him that she was a different woman. At first, he was angry at Alice for trying to be deceptive with him but then he noticed something. The way the stream was behaving.

Yes! The stream would always behave weirdly around Alice, Tanha and this doppelganger of Alice. These three people are the only reason for the weird behavior of the stream, and all three of them had one thing in common: the weird energy inside their body.

He noticed this energy when he felt Tanha absorbing the stream water and turning it into that energy inside her body. Of course, they were different in colors but he knew it was the same thing and somehow it was affecting the flow of the stream. The stream was the only thing stopping him from crossing over to the actual world.

Before he could do much thinking, he again heard cracking in the space right above the stream.

He rushed at the stream and jumped at the cracks. At first it was dark, then a variety of colors passed through him until he reached the white color only to find himself lying on the floor.

He saw the Demon Bitch about to attack Alice, his 'mate'. He stopped her; he scooped Alice in his hand and started to play with her.

He knew The Demon Bitch was there, but his instinct was telling him how ok it was. His logical side also advised him to use his Omega to further dominate his Mate, just to say how he could change the dynamics of the entire pack if he wanted to!

He liked the way things were unfolding. While his instinct wanted him to just rut this bitch like an animal, the other side of him, which had gained knowledge from the stream, wanted to make her his through utter domination. He wanted her to give into him; he wanted her to realize who she was in their relationship.

He noticed the weird energy that was inside their body was now behaving weirdly near him.He was enjoying her; she was about to give in to his demand of being his and his only. But the meddling Demoness caused an orgasm, which made her pass out from the overload of pleasure.

He wasn't angry at the Demoness. This would just let him further dominate his mate, before he could resume his game. News about her sister being in trouble spoiled his fun. The secret of her being an imposter didn't affect him much; his instinct had already indicated such.

What amazed him was this 'magic'. Yes, this magic was what was affecting the stream. Only if he could somehow use this 'magic' to get control of 'his' body!

Oh, he also liked her name: 'MINErva'. It sounded great to him.

Chapter 33: I am Vidar

He had listened carefully when Minerva explained to him about the men, the hunters. How dangerous they could be and how he should stay back and let her handle this.

His instinct immediately opposed him but he didn't let it out. He decided to let Minerva handle this situation. He wanted to see how this 'Magic' worked. So, he would intervene only if Minerva's life was at risk. And he also needed to see how his Omega performed her duties in this kind of situation.

When they approached the site, he kept his senses focused on his surroundings. There was no memory of him being stuck in this kind of situation in past. It was the first time he was facing this kind of enemy. Minerva started to walk toward the building but suddenly she was convulsing in pain and fell to the ground. The same thing happened to the Demoness.

He felt unrest deep within his chest, his breathing was quick. He let his instinct take over his body, which started to rush toward the three men that were standing beside the unconscious Minerva.

Even he was surprised by the way his instinct was guiding his body. He knew his body was a lot 'stronger' than normal 'human', but he was throwing people around and using them as a shield.

Within a moment he had taken down all three hunters, and he threw the dead bodies toward the building to get rid of the snipers.

When he saw a huge vehicle came out of the building and rush at him. It was his instincts who told him how to handle that attack, how he could survive the impact.

While it felt impossible to his logical side, he knew he could trust his instinct, which he did, and the very next moment the building was burning because of a huge blast.

He was near Minerva when his instinct told him about the upcoming attack. He turned around to see a man firing some kind of weapon toward him.

He twisted his body around and covered Minerva, using his body as a shield.

"Yours."

The confession he heard from Minerva...he knew what it meant. While he felt pain in his back, he knew he wasn't dead. Minerva's worried face was the last thing he saw before he lost consciousness. Again the color pattern repeated itself and he was back on his side of the forest, in the stream water.

While he had the joy of gaining a mate and protecting her, his tiny body was too weak to move.

He fell asleep in the stream. He woke up after a deep sleep and walked out of the stream, but something wasn't feeling right. He looked into the stream water and got the shock of his life time.

He was big; not as big as the wolf he had seen in that memory, but bigger than his first tiny body.

His sleep was broken when he heard a voice; it was the voice of Erik. He would hear this voice whenever this Erik would let his mind run wild and if he was touching the stream water.

The voice he heard was about Minerva and how she left the town. He pushed all his strength inside the stream to see what was happening out there. He saw his hands holding a letter. He knew what that letter meant; his seeing through the memory allowed him to know how to read.

ANGER!

He felt tremendous anger, deep within his very being. The stream water started to evaporate. His fur turned so bright red, it looked like they were on fire. He rushed out of the stream and decided to cross the stream and find his mate.

He jumped over the stream only to be stopped by the same invisible wall in the middle of his jump. He fell into the stream water; he tried again and again but there was no success.

After trying for many times, his tired body fell on the forest floor; it was that time when he saw him again standing on the opposite side of the stream. It was him who was stopping him from going out and taking his mate, and the fury returned. He gathered all his strength and ran toward the stream to attack him but he failed again.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed, but he kept waiting for those cracks to happen so he could cross the stream and go out of there. Suddenly, he felt some kind of weird strength entering his body. He saw a weird sight on the opposite side which had light shining on the forest starting to lose its brightness.

He also saw some light entering his side of the forest from an unknown source. It was still dark as night but there was a lot of light. The light was quite similar to the moonlight

He remembered the werewolf theory. His hope of going out was as high as possible. The light in his side of the forest became so bright that he couldn't keep his eyes open when he opened his eyes again. He was lying on his back on the backside of his house in his body.

Joy washed over him he looked at the full moon shining in the sky. That emotion changed into anger when he remembered Minerva. He rushed toward her house; from the memories he knew where it was. He was running through shadows like a predator.

He reached the old Victorian style house. He entered the house, following her scent to her bedroom, but she was nowhere to be found. His anger crossed the limit of no-return and like a wounded animal, he started to punch and kick the walls of the house.

Even as he punched the walls of her house, he also felt the presence of the intruder encroaching in his territory. It was the same presence that had been entering in his territory since he came out into this body. While he tried to confront this being, it was to no avail.

Tonight was another chance for him; he had an object before him on which he could release his anger. He started to run back toward his house, but stopped in his tracks when he caught a whiff of the scent of that jealous bitch. Now his instinct saw two ways to vent his anger.

While one was to go inside the forest and find some unknown enemy and fight with it, or go to this bitch and fuck the shit out of her.

It wasn't hard for him to make the choice. He followed the scent which entered the posh area. Huge mansions and houses were scattered across the area. He followed her through back alleys, walking sneakily, avoiding anyone from noticing him.

When he found the house from where the scent was coming from, with a single jump, he reached an open window and entered her room. He heard noise coming from the bathroom. His instinct was telling him to go there and take her, but another side of him stopped him.

While he knew his instinct was right in its suggestion, he wanted more. He wasn't just interested in dominating her for the moment. He wanted to break her, as a bitch should be!

Not only did he play with her body but her mind also. He was about to wake her up to continue their game, but he felt a sudden spike in emotion. He knew who it was; it was his Omega, his Demon Bitch.

He also felt another presence closer to her. With anger and determination, he rushed toward the forest. He entered the forest and the loud noise of trees being cut off was enough to guide him.

He caught his Omega who was flying through the air and saved her from colliding with the tree. He saw she had a few bruises on her body. And he also noticed that presence coming out of the shadows.

It was a woman, with golden-blonde hair that was shining under the moonlight. She was wearing a green skimpy dress, which looked to be made out of tree leaves.

Her eyes were dark as night but had golden slits inside them. Her breasts were even bigger than that jealous bitch.

Moonlight appeared to increase her enchanting appearance. She was walking through the forest as though she owned it.

He had seen how that jealous bitch, his mate and his Omega, would look at his naked body, but this woman didn't even give him a second glance. She was ignoring him like he didn't even exist. It was the first time since he came into existence a woman was having such an intoxicating effect on him.

But his instinct flared with red light; it was telling him how strong and dangerous that woman was. Never before had his instinct ever warned him about anything, even when he rushed among those hunters. Then, his instinct was telling him how strong he was; but now it was a different story.

He wasn't sure how to approach this woman, but when she asked him to hand over his Omega to her and leave the forest to never return, he felt angry. The Alpha that he was would die fighting, but never submit to her. He was even angrier at being addressed with the name of that imposter, Erik.

But when he denied being Erik he saw a change of color in her eyes. Her eyes became yellowish entirely and he could feel her watching him. Not just him as a person, but him as who he was.

Before he could do or say anything the next question from her triggered another battle within him.

'If he wasn't Erik, then who was he?'

He had thought about many things, even considered a variety of ideas to get rid of this Erik person that was controlling his body, but never had he thought about his own identity. Of course he wasn't Erik, but then, what was he? Who was he?

That question presented another memory before him; he had already seen this part of the memory but had ignored it. Now it started to make sense to him. In that memory, an old man was explaining to him the meaning of the name 'Erik' and how their family had names of Norse origin.

'But he wasn't Erik. Then what was his name?'

He thought about everything that he could remember since he came into existence but there was no name given to him. Again, he remembered the names that the old man spoke about, and a particular one caught his attention. He liked its meaning.

He looked back at the enchanting woman and spoke with his firm and manly voice, "I am Vidar."