The Cold Press Club

Story Info
I helped service my college soccer team.
2.1k words
3.99
16.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer was huge where I went to school. Every guy on our college soccer team was good looking, between 20 and 22 years old, masculine, ripped, and in perfect physical condition ... these photogenic studs walked around campus like they were kings and gods, showing off their athletic physiques. They also hosted these amazing parties that everyone wanted to go to, but it was by invitation only, and the invitations were hard to come by. It was the most elite club on campus, and only the most beautiful people ever seemed to be invited.

I was a freshwoman in my first term when I got my first invitation. I was 18, shocked, and of course, thrilled. I found out a sophomore friend was going too, so I went with her, excited to meet and be seen with the guys on the team. It was a rocking party, absolutely fabulous ... I'm on the shy side so I was hanging out in a corner, when I noticed several of the guys on the team staring at me with a hunger in their eyes, and that turned me on. Then one of them asked me to dance - a tall, muscular boy with sharp blue eyes and dirty blond hair - and as we did he pulled me closer and said, "You're fucking adorable" with a smile that melted me. He leant down to kiss me softly, and at the same time grabbed my ass and firmly pushed me into his pelvis, so I could feel his obvious erection.

Then he disappeared, and moments later my sophomore friend called me into the house to explain that I had been invited to try out for the Cold Press Club. I was led into the master bedroom upstairs where all 12 guys on the team and five other girls were present. Doors were locked, window blinds closed. There were six twin beds in the room, side-by-side, with rose petals on them. The smell of male bodies on heat, a mixture of sweat, male musk, and cologne, hung in the air. The sexual energy in that room was so thick, you could have sliced it with a knife. What happened next was one of the most intense and amazing sexual experiences I've had.

First, all six of us were asked to undress and lie down on a bed. The guys cheered and clapped when we did this, and undressed at the same time ... I remember noticing their beautiful naked bodies and their young cocks popping out into quick erections as they peeled off their undies. I was so ashamed and remember I wanted to keep my milky white thighs closed when I lay down, but Matthew (the boy I'd danced with) came over, and gently parted my legs to keep them open and show my pussy to the team. I also remember feeling very turned on and thinking how good looking all of these guys were, as they stood around, smiling and staring hungrily. My pussy was wet.

The main rules were explained next: First, six guys on the team would mount us, and fuck till they came. The first four girls to make their guy ejaculate would "win" the round, and they were to achieve this by squeezing their pussy muscles once their guy was inside them. Now I realized why it was called the "Cold Press" club ... our pussies were cold pressing these studs to orgasm.

The guys were not going to use condoms as this would interfere with their orgasm, and they were to cum on our bellies and tits when they were ready. And that's what happened. The timer was set, and the next thing I knew, one of the most beautiful boys I had ever met (and danced with) came forward, grinning lustfully, his naked, testosterone-filled body in heat, giving off pheromones, and climbed on top of me, his pulsing uncut cock brushing against my thighs and belly. My body was on fire. We smiled at each other shyly, then he grabbed my tits and kissed me again, tracing his to breath down to my tits. He kissed and sucked my nipples hungrily, then pulled my legs apart, and looking at me, his mouth half open with pure boy-lust, mounted me missionary. I still remember his face, the "ah" he made, his eyes closed, as he thrusted deep in my young pussy for the first time. The sensation of this virile and hungry 20 year-old stud's cock inside me thrilled me. His smooth, young body smelt like sweetwater. I squeezed him tight.

"Fuck, baby" he muttered and started thrusting in me like it was his last day on earth.

The room was filled with sighs, grunts, and moans from the boys, and squeals and cries from the girls as they were aggressively penetrated by some of the most eligible studs on campus. Loud pelvic slaps of body against body could be heard, all six beds creaking from the thrusts, with the remaining boys clapping and cheering their mates on. Matthew, the boy inside me, turned me over for doggy, and I noticed many other girls were already in the same position, each with a beautiful young stallion bucking hungrily inside her.

I continued to squeeze Matthew as we fucked, and enjoyed every bit of feedback he gave me with his moans.

"Such a tight little pussy," he grunted as he thrusted in me, slapping my ass and reaching forward to fondle my juggling tits.

The cries of the girls turned into screams as the boys fucked harder, grunting with pleasure. Our beds sounded like they would break. Within minutes, the sounds of "Fuck yea" and "Here I come" filled the room, as all six studs pulled out and started spraying their girls with their cum. Matthew turned me over, pulled out of me and sprayed my tits, ropes of thick cum coating them completely. His face was adorable, his blue eyes half closed, sweet lips open and smiling, his body shiny and shuddering from the intense release. The cheers and clapping got louder with lots of "Fuck yea!" as the smell of fresh sweat and cum hung thick in the air.

Matthew rubbed his warm semen into my tits slowly, smiling at me, then gave me his cum-soaked fingers to clean off.

"Fuck yea" he whispered as I readily took his fingers in my mouth, anxious to taste him. He smiled as I moaned at how good he tasted, and cleaned him off. I couldn't believe I was tasting one of the most beautiful boys I had ever seen. He mouthed "thank you" and without missing a beat, the spent six studs left our beds, and joined their naked standing team around the room, their cocks a deep pink, shining, still half erect, and the two slowest girls left the room. Now it was four girls on four beds, and the cycle repeated, with four new guys having their turn.

I was on my back when a 19 year-old buffed Greek stud with dark features, a handsome masculine face, and bronzed, muscled frame climbed onto my bed, kissed me on the mouth, looked back at his team, then kissed my tits (evoking appreciative yells from his team for tasting Matthew, who laughed shyly). He smiled back at them, then parted my legs and raised them to his shoulders, and mounted me missionary, his thick, cut cock making a new path inside me. I moaned loudly, as did he when I squeezed him.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah baby!" he moaned appreciatively. "Squeeze me, baby" he commanded, grinning at me.

Cheers and claps erupted again as the second round lasted another few minutes. My firm, young tits jiggled with every thrust Dennis made inside me, his beautiful, square, chiseled face in ecstasy, eyes half closed as he moaned "ah, ah, ah" and "oh fuck" and rammed into me like a bull-stud in heat, maximizing his ecstacy. I couldn't help squealing and crying from the pain, but squeezed over and over. Every time I pressed his cock inside me, Dennis threw back his head swore out loud.

"Fuck yeah! Keep going baby," he muttered as he lay on top of me, his face buried in my neck, fucking me missionary, his sweet hot breath setting my neck on fire. Finally he pushed my raised legs further back against my head and climbed on top of me missionary, his smooth broad chest resting on my raised legs and hands grabbing and squeezing each of my tits. He owned me with the weight of his body, his balls slapping heavily against my pussy.

"You like me inside you, baby?" he grunted as he bore deep into me. I tried to hold onto him but my hands kept sliding off his substantial biceps, lats, and ass undulating heavily on top of me. The sheets were soon moist as sweat from our bodies mixed, smelling of soap and young pheromones. I was the first girl to make my boy cum, as Dennis pulled out and sprayed my tits and neck, looking at me the whole time. The guys started to clap, cheering excitedly.

"Ohhh yeah, ohh yeah baby!" he moaned as he came, and "Fuck baby!" His muscled body was shining from our lovemaking. Like Matthew, he massaged his cum into my tits as he recovered from his orgasm, then leaned forward and put his cum soaked fingers in my mouth to clean him off. He too tasted delicious. Dennis parted my legs to show my wet pussy to his buds, yelling, "She's a keeper, man!" smiled and thanked me as he left my bed.

Cheers and clapping again, two more girls out, and I was in the final round with the last two guys standing. This round was the easiest, as these studs had been waiting the longest, so they were shaking with sexual energy and ready to bust. The thrill of being chosen by Andrej, captain of the team and a hot Serbian stud, was electrifying for me. He had clearly been waiting to bed me. Andrej climbed onto my bed like a big cat, his muscles flexing, raised my legs to his broad shoulders, and lined me up with his rock-hard and thick uncut dick. He looked down at my body, my belly and tits sticky with semen from two of his teammates, my wet pussy smelling of my juices and their young musk.

"I wanna cum inside you," he whispered as he mounted me, "But I'll save that for next time," he grinned mischievously. I gasped with pain as I felt his powerful penetration, and cried out shamelessly as he began to fuck me.

A few quick squeezes and heavy thrusts later, the 21 year-old captain pulled out and came on my tits with a few ropes of his spunk landing on my face, moaning loudly.

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah," Andrej moaned, as his cum coated my body. As the guys cheered him on, he climbed on top of my chest and pushed his pulsing, spent Slavic cock into my mouth so he could prolong his powerful orgasm. The guys erupted with applause, whistling appreciatively. I caressed his built, muscled ass and held his large ball sac in my hand, taking in the sweaty musk of his full bush when he pushed all the way in, feeling him shudder and moan ("Oh fuck!" he moaned) as his warm seed streamed down my throat from the biggest cock eye I have seen on a mushroom head. My mouth filled with his cum.

"Eat it," he ordered, pulling out and slapping my face with his wet cock. I continued to lick his cock and balls as he sat on my face, looking down at me. Andrej traced his remaining cum from my face and put his fingers in my mouth,

"Swallow it," he commanded, and watched as I complied.

"Fuck yeah," he muttered appreciatively, then rubbed his remaining semen on my tits into my face, and inserted his cum-soaked fingers into my wet pussy. I twitched and gasped again, completely seduced by his confidence. The room broke into applause. Smiling, Andrej patted my face and finally rolled off me.

The guys pulled on their briefs and got dressed, laughing and congratulating each other as they filed out of the room. We were given some wet wipes to clean ourselves up and join the party when we were ready.

I did this several times over many months, so got to know each of the players very intimately. I was often called in to spend nights with them (one or two at a time), until the next batch of freshwomen arrived on campus. Then it was their turn.