All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 02'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTAF??

So yeah, I can understand the concept of wanting to be somebody’s slave, it’s a stretch but I can see why some might want it. Not something I’d want 24/7 it’s a resignation from life, from any and all responsibilities but if that’s what does it for you then enjoy.

This is extreme even for that fetish, permanent body modification. She won’t just be resigning from responsibilities she is resigning from a sense of self. Whatever fantasies and kinks we all have, I want to experience mine as me. So good luck, I’m out.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 5 years agoAuthor
Regarding WTAF

The extent to which Mittens has gone in her desire to become something else is meant to be quite extreme. This is actually something on which I plan to expound more deeply. Much of this story is about the idea of people wanting the fantasy that might not be realistic. Ironically, the modifications she's undergone at this point are not really as extreme as some I've seen people make. The ideas for her teeth came from actual friends who had permanent fangs implanted by dentists. The body modification community has some very extreme things, like split tongues, rebuilt ears, and a lot of other modifications for which there is no real reversal. While the tail implant is a bit out there, I actually worked with an actual orthopedic surgeon to design it for the story and one of the things I asked was if something like that would be reversible.

Still, the idea of her extremism, reversible at this point or not, is meant to be something noted. Hopefully, you attempted to read on past this and got to the parts where it more hinted at some of her reasons for this level of extreme modification. If not, well, I'm sorry this warded you off from the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written

I love the detail you provide in the chapters. There are details that expand the rooms, the characters (and careful considerations of body modifications - the attached tail was carefully brought to the attention of Chloe) and the theme of slavery/submission. The descriptions of the table, pictures, and thoughts are often missed to fix a story in people's minds. Chapter 2 is done and now we meet the master, who silently came into the room.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Very well written

Thank you for your comments again (I am assuming you are the same commentor from Chapter 2, despite being Anonymous). I am glad you enjoyed the description of Master's house and the subtle elements of it. I took great joy in designing the little nuts and bolts here, using them as a way of helping you to gain a little insight into 'Master'.

Mittens' tail is also a wonderful bit of detail. As I've said in other comments, I consulted with real surgeons who specialize in orthopedic devices and got their help in designing her tail. It is better detailed later as to how it works, but is a very real and very capable prosthesis. The extreme level to which Mittens has taken her decided role is something else that I will put more focus on in time.

However, again, I have tried to portray the character is a semi-real light, with her still being very human in how she acts and is, making the 'cat' aspect of her more something playful and cute.

I hope to hear more thoughts on further chapters. I have enjoyed getting your insights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...