The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe came up sputtering and bellowing from the cold water, but could only laugh at the sight of Mittens doubled over with laughter at the edge of the pool and Master standing beside her, a broad smile on his face. She laughed even harder when Master stepped suddenly back and over, putting himself behind Mittens, and pushed her unceremoniously in with Chloe.

Mittens came back up looking just the way one might expect any cat to look having been thrown into a pool, which made Chloe and Master both howl with laughter. A moment later, Master took a few steps back and leapt into the frigid water with them. His girls quickly dove to dunk him as soon as he came back up and the three spent several minutes playing and horsing around together before finally climbing out of the pool to get dry.

As they re-entered the house, all of them damp and smiling, Master bade them to go get properly dried and go to their rooms to put on the clothes that he'd chosen for them. Before Chloe could go, however, he caught her hand and pulled her to him. "You're mine now." He said to her, his bright eyes, currently seeming somewhere between blue and gray, looking deep into her sharp hazel eyes.

"Completely." His slave replied, voice thick with love and desire to serve him.

"From now on, you are simply 'Chloe the Slave'." He said, his gaze boring deep into her.

"Yes Master." She returned obediently.

"Welcome to my house, slave." With that, he took her up into his arms, held her to him and kissed her more deeply than she'd ever been kissed. It seemed to dig down into her soul and find every secret place in her being. Reality vanished. Time lost all meaning. In that kiss, all that existed was her and him. When the kiss came to its end, she felt dizzy and intoxicated.

"Go get dressed, slave." He said firmly. "I want you down in the dungeon in twenty minutes. I am going to take you to your limits and then fuck you."

She was already running to her room, heart leaping for joy, before his last word was finished.

12