All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 15'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Never ending

I sooo love this story and the relationship between Master and the girls. I really hope there is never an ending to it. It would be like losing friends. Please keep it going. Thank you soooo much for the love and emotion expressed in it. <3

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding ongoing

Well, as has been said, since this story is being considered for publication now, I have been asked not to post past what has already been publicly released elsewhere. So, I will post only through Chapter 18 here and the rest will be in the novel. However, I have no plans for the story to end after just the one novel. :)

I have loved these characters and I already have plotted out where this novel will end and it will be to set up for a second one. :) So, in that regard, I do intend for these characters and this story to keep going for a very long time. :)

irene1973irene1973almost 7 years ago
Wonderful news

I am excited to hear that these characters have so much more to explore and thrilled you are being published. What will the title be and your pen name so that I can watch for and purchase it? Please keep your fans posted.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Wonderful News

Still at the beginning of all these things, but I would like the name of the book to stay the same as here, 'The Collaring of Chloe'. However, business sometimes dictates other things. I will happily keep up with news on things. I'm not sure what name I will publish by, my own or a pen name. I've considered both, but I think my own name is where my heart goes most to. I am proud of my work and proud to be part of the lifestyles in which I write. I will let everyone know once things have moved more forward on what such details are. I'll occasionally write little shorts with Chloe and Mittens, exclusives to Literotica, just for my fans here and so I can add news of progress. :)

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

After several false starts, I found this the perfect place to restart the series.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Welcome back to the story then. :)

I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of the story and don't run into any other potentially triggering points. I am glad you are giving my book another chance. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...