The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was starting to wonder if you were going to wake up before nightfall." Butterfly chuckled. "I take it we wore you out?"

"I guess so." Chloe replied, glancing conspiratorially at Master, who just grinned back. "What can I do to help?"

"We need some peppers chopped." Butterfly said, pointing towards a cutting board laid out for that purpose.

Chloe pulled on an apron and set to work, quickly falling into the loose conversation they were having. For a while, the girls all worked on cooking while Master watched them and chatted. When everything was just left to simmer and finish cooking, Mittens and Butterfly went to get the table set, leaving Chloe alone for a moment with Master.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked her quietly, stepping up to her.

The question caught her a little off-guard, unsure why he'd asked it. "Yes, Master." She replied, though a little hesitantly.

"You just seemed a little...emotional last time I saw you." He said, still speaking low.

It took her a second to connect things, realizing suddenly how strange her behavior must have seemed, appearing so suddenly, wild and so obviously so fresh from some pretty significant sex. She smiled at him, putting a hand to his chest soothingly. "I'm okay, Master. I just wanted to be with you. I just...I don't know, I guess I sort of missed you." She realized that she still wasn't all that sure herself what had occurred to make her act that way.

"I wanted to make sure." He said, giving her a soft kiss. "It seemed like something was on your mind at the time."

She glanced back towards where the two other submissives had disappeared to, hesitating. Before she could say anything, Master took her by the hand and drew her out of the kitchen and into the entertainment room. "What is it?" He asked, an intuitive look on his face.

She chewed a moment on her thoughts, still trying to work out the answer herself. "I don't know, Master. The three of us had just finished having sex when...I just needed you." She looked up at him and, to her amazement and surprise, realized she had begun to cry again. She reached up to touch her cheek as a tear began rolling down it.

"Did something about being with them bother you?" He asked, taking her other hand gently and wiping her cheeks with his free one.

"No, Master." She answered honestly. "I actually really enjoyed it. I...wanted it. Wanted to be with Butterfly and Mittens...in that way." She was finding the words hard to string together, her mind struggling to work through this strange swirl of emotion. It mystified her as to where it was coming from.

"Did you regret it afterwards?" He asked carefully, but she quickly looked to him to answer.

"No, Master. Not at all. I'm still really happy about it. I was so glad to see Butterfly was still here." She said.

"Good." He said, seeming satisfied by that. "And she's actually staying another night."

Chloe smiled brightly at that. "Oh! Yay!" She felt a giddy burble of joy. She wanted very much to spend more time with her.

"So..." Master returned back to his look of concern. "What was bothering you then?"

She started to once more claim that nothing was, but stopped, realizing that wasn't true. Something had bothered her. Not Butterfly, at least not per say. She looked away a moment, then back up. "I think I just...I had to make sure I..." She suddenly found herself stumbling over her own words, stunned by what was trying to come out without really thinking about it, but looked up as Master gave a compassionate chuckle.

"You wanted to make sure you still liked being with guys?" He had an amused grin on his face.

"Um...well, no...and...well..." Chloe mumbled, realizing that was much closer to home than she wanted to openly admit. She'd been thinking about how she'd never felt an attraction to women like this before she'd met Mittens. During their love-making, she'd felt so much desire for both of the other women, had been so hungry for them. As tired as she'd been, she'd just been going on instinct. Some part of her must have become uncertain where this sudden change of desire had come from.

Master kissed her deeply and affectionately. "It confused you." He said soothingly.

"Yes, Master." She finally admitted. "I suppose I just figured my attraction to Mittens was something unique, more about her than me. Now...I'm just..."

"Does it bother you that you might be bisexual?" He asked her, eyes searching her face.

"No, Master." She replied quickly and sincerely. "Really, it doesn't. I've never minded playing around with other women and have always been able to admire when a woman is attractive. I've just never felt lust for other women before." She looked off, at nothing at all, still trying to wade through this confusion in her head and heart. "Now I do. I guess, I wasn't sure what that meant."

Master regarded her for a long moment before he replied. "I think it means you're starting to find who you really are, Chloe. I know you've only been in the lifestyle for a few years. I think this is something you've always had in you, just were always made to believe that you were supposed to want only men."

"What if..." A fresh flood of tears welled into her eyes. "What if more changes and I realize that other things I thought were true about me..."

He put a finger to her lips to stop her. "You're waking up to things, Chloe. Things that you simply never considered were a part of you. I promise you though, you're not going to wake up tomorrow and realize you don't want to be my slave."

It was like he'd put an arrow square into some kind of emotional bullseye. She fell against him, planting her face into his chest and began sobbing. "I love you, Master." She managed to blubber.

"I know you do, Chloe." He said soothingly, petting her hair and rubbing her back as he held her. "That's why I know you have nothing to worry about. We're going to explore this together, me and you. We'll find all these little parts of you that you've never known were there, together, as Master and slave. You're not 'changing' Chloe. You're just finding all the hidden parts of yourself. It's no different than you realizing how much you enjoyed Robert's violet wand."

Gently, he put a hand beneath her chin and lifted her face to look up at him. "No different than how you quickly you've adjusted, almost without thought, to the idea of being in a polyamorous lifestyle. You're expanding into new worlds."

"That wasn't so new, Master." Chloe relied timidly. "What I had with Master Heron and Ellie was somewhat polyamorous. Just...I different, I guess."

"The point is, everything will be okay." His kind eyes twinkled into hers. "I have you."

Looking up at him, she felt a rush of relief and comfort. Hearing him tell her it will be okay simply made it so. Master saying it made it real and law for her. Suddenly, some part of her saw just how much it WAS part of her to be his slave, to belong to him. Straight or bisexual. He was her world and she was his to keep.

He produced a handkerchief from out of nowhere and used it to dab at her eyes. "That's better, my beloved slave. Come on, let's go have dinner with your lovers." He smiled warmly at her, that smile making all her concerns and fears evaporate.

"Yes, Master." She said.

12