The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 23

Story Info
Mittens takes a group of friends out for a fun night.
4.8k words
4.75
4k
3

Part 23 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23 - Subs in the Club

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Chloe's first real impression of Naughty Molly's Bar was that it didn't really stand out from most other club-style bars she'd ever been in, not that she'd really been in many. Still, what she had seen before was much the same as what was before her as she entered through the main doors. At least two-fifths of the establishment was a dance floor, at the end of which was a stage area for live entertainment, an elevated DJ booth off to the side. A large and well-stocked bar sat at the opposite end, behind a forest of tables and chairs that separated it from a second, circular, bar in the middle of the building. An upper landing ran nearly the full width of the building at the back, sitting three steps up from the main floor. A few pool tables were visible at one end, but the rest was taken up by red vinyl booths.

There was also the usual eclectic collection of odds and ends scattered about the walls, many seeming like random additions that probably had some hidden meaning or inside joke, as well as a number of pictures of 'famous' visitors and very well-known regulars. Even the carpeting seemed pretty standard, a deep navy with a faded pattern, dark enough to hide stains from drunken spills. Some low-key pop music played over hidden speakers, meant as early evening background music.

What did surprise her was just how many people were already there, despite being only a little after seven o'clock. While it was still not a heavy crowd, at least half the seats around both bars had people in them and a good scattering of the tables had a person or two. The dance floor was still empty, but she could see some people getting equipment set up on the stage for a band. It made her wonder just how packed the place would get in a few hours.

"WOW!" Mittens gushed beside her, apparently not as jaded by the sight of a standard set up as Chloe. "Does it look bigger inside that it did outside to you?" She goggled at the open expanse with the sort of wonder one might have at seeing their first amusement park.

Behind her, August and Sugar both laughed at the reaction, seeming highly amused by her enthusiasm, obviously sharing Chloe's view of the place far more than the cat-girl's. "It won't feel so big when you can barely walk ten feet without bumping into someone." Sugar said, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a squeeze. "Still, I guess everything's big to such a short pussycat." He added a beat later, patting her on the head.

Mittens giggled, turning to look up at him, seeming to take the jab more like a compliment. "I's a teeny pussy in a BIIIG woom!" She burbled excitedly. "I's gonna gets in trouble in here!" She promised.

Sugar laughed. "I have no doubt, pussycat. Just don't get us thrown out." He leaned down to give her a peck on the cheek. "A lot more people in here than I was expecting for only seven." He said towards Chloe.

"Zucker's Mill is a small town and there's not a lot else do without heading into Carterville." August supplied, giving a little bit of a chuckle. "Still, it's not a bad place, they usually have pretty good music."

"I didn't realize you were that familiar with Zucker's Mill." Chloe said with a not of surprise.

"I used to date a girl who lived out here." She admitted absently, taking in the place with a regard that suggested she'd been to Naughty Molly's more than once already. "We came here all the time, actually."

Sugar turned to look back at Butterfly, Sally and Joelle, who were talking amongst themselves behind them, getting their attention, before looking back to Chloe. "Hey, I'm going to go grab us all shots from the bar while the rest of you find somewhere that we can all fit."

"There's some large booths at the back." August offered, pointing towards the rear landing. "We'll be up there."

Chloe watched Sugar head towards the large circular bar, still a little surprised by him. She'd only just met Sugar this afternoon, but had heard his name mentioned by Mittens a few times before as one of her friends who lived a couple hours away. All she'd known about him was that he went by Sugar, was male, and was a submissive in the lifestyle. What she'd conjured up was the image of an effeminate gay man, given the assumed scene-name, but had been shocked when she finally met him.

Tall, broad-shouldered, and rugged looking, he was the definition of masculinity and was the submissive to a Domme who looked like a giggly college cheerleader. Even her assumption that the name 'Sugar' was his scene-name had been wrong. Apparently, he'd been known as Sugar for most of his life, a nickname he got in grade school, the origins of which he couldn't even remember anymore. Master had playfully chided her for making assumptions, especially considering that she was such good friends with Shawn.

Even Sugar's Domme was apparently nothing like she might expect, given the cute grinning picture he'd supplied. Meagan was apparently so sadistic and rough that she made Mittens nervous during scenes, and that was just watching the five-foot-one, pig-tailed, girl put Sugar through his paces. She sounded like a lot of fun, actually.

Catching sight of Shawn coming out of a backroom carrying several cases of beers up to the central bar made her wince bemusedly once more thinking of Master's point about not making assumptions. Shawn managed to still seem manly and fierce in a frilly skirt and gartered stockings. And there wasn't much question about his orientation; or his ability to attract women. Chloe couldn't help but notice that a he'd caught the attention of quite a few girls in the room as he walked through it and wondered absently how they'd react if they saw him in his little maid's uniform.

She waved towards him as they crossed the room, headed for the upper landing, eliciting a smile and nod for a moment before one of the bartenders drew his attention away. She was glad that he would be able to participate in some way with Mittens' birthday gathering, even if only in passing moments. He felt like part of the family, the faithful housekeeper. One who looked especially good in lace.

She was actually thinking about how much hotter he actually was wearing lace stockings when Sally grabbed one of her hands. "Will you dance with me later?" She asked looking off at the large stretch of dance floor. "You know, when they really turn on the music?"

"That sounds like fun." Chloe said with a smile and nod. "We can all get out there and dance with each other. It's actually been a while since I danced at a club."

Sally gave a strange little giggle and bounced off to grab onto Butterfly, seeming like a spastic little puppy. August took up Chloe's discarded hand and leaned in close to speak low in her ear. "I think she likes you."

Chloe blinked in surprise, eyeing August a moment with a dubious look. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, she's crushing on you." August said with a quiet laugh, seeming to find that funny. "Not that I can't see the appeal." She added a moment later, meaningfully running a thumb along the back of Chloe's knuckles.

However, Chloe's attention was now more on Sally, considering the energetic girl with a new light. She'd found Sally charming and funny when they'd met at the play party and had suggested inviting her to the birthday party just to get a chance to see her again and laugh at her 'brat' antics. However, now that August mentioned it, Sally had seemed a little overly enthusiastic by the invitation.

She recalled their first meeting during the play party, Sally jumping in her blanket to escape her top, George. There could be little doubt that Sally was at least somewhat bisexual, based on how she'd acted, but Chloe had thought that little more than playful flirting. Even more, that brief interaction had been just about the only one they'd had, beyond a passing goodbye when she, Mittens, and Master had taken their leave late that night.

She further considered that goodbye though, remembering that Sally had hugged her somewhat longer than expected and gushed about hoping they got to spend time together soon. Chloe hadn't thought much of it then, especially since Sally had not been the only one to express a desire to get to know her better or hug her, but looking back on it, she thought she might now remember a little more...emotion?

She mentally waved away the idea, laughing at herself, sure that August was probably just reading too much into Sally's general rambunctiousness. The girl easily rivalled Mittens for energy and flirtation. It was more likely that she was just happy to have been invited out for a party.

They all piled into a large wrap-around booth, Mittens at the center and Chloe taking up the space right next to her beloved kitty-sister and feeling a rush of emotion seeing how happy she looked. The look of complete fascination she had was adorable. Considering the negative impact that alcohol had played in her young life, she was glad that Mittens could find such wonder in a place like this.

In fact, she'd been a little surprised that Mittens had even wanted to come to a bar for her birthday. Mittens had long held a personal vow to never be an alcoholic, having seen what sort of a mess it could make of a person. Still, Mittens had explained that, while she had no intention of being a drinker in general, she didn't want it to be some taboo thing, something she needed to fear or run away from. As she put it, only her Master controlled her and, some days, him only barely.

Still, her plan was to get no more than just a buzz, tipsy at most, and then mark it off her bucket list. Considering the glittering way her eyes looked now and knowing how much her sister submissive loved to dance though, Chloe felt certain that this might not be last time they came her together, even if it was the last time Mittens drank anything alcoholic.

Bundled into the booth, they had only just gotten comfortable when Sugar returned with a tray full of shots, holding it out to them all like a waiter. "Everyone gets one! You too, pussycat! If you're doing this, you're doing it proper. It's not that strong, I promise."

Holding it beneath her nose, Chloe felt sure it was vodka, which wasn't exactly weak, but probably not as bad as it could be. Still, Mittens seemed game enough, taking hers in her padded paw without much need for coaxing. They all waited for Sugar to sit down before they raised the glasses in salute and drank to Mittens' birthday.

The liquor was sharp, but smooth, a hot stream down Chloe's throat that made her shiver and laugh. She laughed even harder at the look of complete dismay on Mittens' face a moment later, eyes crossed and tongue lolling out in a look of pure comic regret. Somehow, the look made Chloe even more happy, now more certain that nothing bad would come to the woman she loved so much from this.

The feel of August squeezing her knee caught her off guard and she flinched, as though having been suddenly woken from a doze. August seemed to find it funny, but Sugar eyed her with something like playful suspicion. She'd caught him giving her that look more than once since August had joined them, a wry look of speculation, almost like he was reading something deep within her. It made her feel a little uncomfortable.

Still, she made herself chuckle, act embarrassed by her start, and gave August a little kiss on the cheek. For her part, August returned it with one to her lips, something brief and sweet, before turning her attention to something Joelle was saying. However, Chloe found Sugar's eyes still on her, meeting her gaze without hesitance. She tried to cover her need to break the eye contact by turning to Mittens and giving her a kiss as well.

"I'm glad you're having fun." She said to her, taking her paw. "I think you'll love it when they turn up the music and everyone just goes and dances."

"That's what Master said too." Mittens replied with a laugh. "I think you two know me too well." She leaned against her, cuddling and purring. "I jus' wants at least one slow dance." She added, giving her a goofy grin. "It's what I wants for my berfday present!"

Chloe laughed, looking at her a little confused. "A slow dance?"

"One with you." Mittens amended softly with a squeeze from her paw, her eyes looking into Chloe's with so much meaning and love that Chloe wanted to grab her up and go get that dance right then.

"Definitely." Chloe said, returning the look. "I love you, Mittens. Happy Birthday."

She started to give the cat-girl a kiss, but Shawn suddenly appeared at the table with another round of shots. "Hey! These are on the house, a gift for the birthday cat." He gave Mittens a wink.

"Oh Noes!!" Mittens wailed, already looking at the second shot of liquor with dread.

After the second shot, Chloe had Shawn bring Mittens a virgin strawberry daquiri to help even out the buzz while letting her still feel part of the drinking, getting a regular one for herself. The rest of them chose more ambitious drinks, rum runners, lemon drops, Long Island ice teas, and various others. Before long, most of them were showing varying signs of intoxication, though only Sally seemed to more than just generally tipsy. Mittens seemed to enjoy the daquiri so much she had two more, the last actually with rum in it, making her the soberest of the group by the time the band was getting warmed up.

Through it all, they'd laughed and told stories and generally enjoyed themselves, Shawn checking on them every so often and occasionally lingering for a few minutes when he could. Chloe got to know Sugar and Joelle, another friend of Mittens and Butterfly's that Chloe had met only briefly before now.

Joelle wasn't really with anyone, but more migrated among various sadists in the community, more interested in play and fun than a relationship. She was a fairly attractive woman, somewhere between Chloe's age and Butterfly's. She seemed to know Sugar pretty well too, apparently having shared a couple scenes with him actually.

Sugar had apparently lived much closer to Carterville a couple years ago, finishing out college with there with Meagan. He'd played football for the university team, which is how he'd met Meagan, who was in the band, of all things. Their third date was a fetish play party, which was were they'd met Master, who'd helped get them more oriented in the lifestyle. When Mittens came into the picture, Sugar had instantly befriended her and they'd remained in touch even after moving away.

Meagan and Sugar were going to be getting officially married the next Spring, Mittens slated to be his 'Cat-of-Honor'. It was apparently going to be a very interesting ceremony, based on some of the plans they were kicking around.

Sugar was just in the middle of talking about the marriage alter they were having made from a St. Andrew's Cross when Sally seemed to notice people migrating to the dance floor in preparation for the music to start. Suddenly leaping up she began waving at Chloe. "They're about to start playing! Come on, Chloe! Dance with me!" She urged, practically bouncing off the ground with demand.

Chloe was wedged in between August and Mittens who were, in turn, blocked by Joelle and Butterfly respectively, however. "Um...can it wait a moment, Sally. I don't think everyone's done..."

Sugar quickly rose, seated at the opposite booth exit. "Come on, Sally, I'll go down with you." He turned to look at Chloe, giving her a wink, as though acknowledging the he was aware he was saving her a little.

Though Sally quickly accepted, taking Sugar's hand and bounding away with him, Chloe felt certain there was a momentary note of regret in her face and wondered again how correct August was about the girl's feelings. She hoped it was all just innocent, since Chloe was already finding it hard to navigate things with August, unable to fully shake the discomfort she often felt whenever August showed any sort of emotion towards her beyond sheer lust.

Joelle waited only long enough to quickly finish her whiskey sour before getting up to head to the dance floor after them, pink cheeked and slightly unsteady. August, knocked back her own rum and soda before looking to Chloe. "I'm headed down. You coming?"

"In a minute." Chloe said with a smile. "I want to finish this first." She caressed the margarita in front of her, still more than half full. In truth, she wanted to wait and come down with Mittens, who was working her way through her alcoholic daiquiri slowly, already so full of virgin versions of it that she was needing to pace herself.

For a moment, August hesitated, a much more discernable expression of disappointment briefly crossing her face, but shrugged and laughed, looking to Butterfly. "You coming with?"

Butterfly, who was also only halfway through her second Long Island iced tea, glanced furtively at Chloe for a moment before taking a big gulp of her drink and nodding with a wet grin. "Let's go!" She said, sliding out of the booth with an ungainly hop that made her pig-tails flail into her face, which seemed to strike her as much funnier than it should, giggling and swaying a moment before steadying herself and following August down to the dance floor.

Mittens giggled. "I think Butterfly is getting a lot more drunk than she meant to." She said watching her rainbow-covered friend unsteadily navigate through the crowd of people. "I just hope she's having fun."

"I think she is." Chloe said, watching August more than Butterfly, feeling yet a new sense of guilt, this time towards August. "I'm just glad she's keeping Sally mostly entertained. August thinks she's got a crush on me."

"Oh, she does." Mittens replied wryly, giving Chloe an impish look. "Everyone does, really."

Chloe looked at her in surprise and a little alarm. "What?"

Mittens giggled. "People are drawn to you, Chloe. Master's been getting all kinds of requests to play with you. I wouldn't worry though. I think Sally just wants to play." She looked out towards where the bouncy sub was energetically thrashing about on the dance floor, not quite in time with beat, Sugar having a challenge keeping up.

"Well, I'm starting to feel like a magnet." Chloe said flatly, taking a sip of her margarita. "I really just want to focus on serving Master and being with you."

"Things are getting worse with August." It wasn't a question. Mittens shifted her gaze to August for a long moment before turning her eyes back to Chloe. She could see obvious sympathy in the cat-girl's expression, a want to see her beloved slave-sister happy.

Shrugging a little, Chloe took another sip of her drink before answering. "Sometimes, I can just enjoy spending time with her. When it's just me and her. I always feel uncomfortable when she gets affectionate when you and Master are around though."

"Like you should be paying attention to me, not her." Again, it wasn't a question.

"Yeah." Chloe sighed out, looking at Mittens with gratitude for how understanding her beloved cat-girl always seemed to be.

"You do know that's why Master usually excuses himself when Butterfly comes over to play with us, right?" She asked, smirking a little. "I used to feel the same way when it was just me and him. If he wasn't involved, I felt like I shouldn't be having fun in front of him. I've gotten more comfortable with it, but he still tends to give me privacy when she's over. And we try to do the same for you and August."

Chloe grimaced. "Butterfly is different though. Ultimately, she's just a play friend. One we have a very strong connection to, sure, but she's not looking for anything more. I think August wants a lot more than just 'friends with benefits'. She's wanting a real relationship, like what I have with you."

Mittens took a sip of her own drink, absorbing the thoughts. "I guess that is different, yeah." She admitted. "Again though, that's okay, you know. You're allowed to have that with other people."

12