The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe paused a moment, looking at Mittens, her expression slowly sliding into a soft, loving smile. "The problem is, I don't. I just want to have that with Master and you, at least, right now. I like August, but I'm in love with you and Master. I just...I..."

Mittens took her hand in her big padded paw. "I love you too, Chloe. No matter what. No matter who else you might develop feelings for. Master too."

"I know." Chloe said, squeezing the paw. "You don't ever let me doubt that. But this really is about me. I'm not in love with August. I think...I think that's what's really making me feel so guilty. I feel like I'm leading her on."

"I don't think you have to worry so much about that." Mittens laughed. "August may want more, but I think she's well aware that you're more focused on me tonight."

"It IS your birthday." Chloe laughed. "Aren't I SUPPOSED to be more focused on you?"

"I wanna dance." Mittens said suddenly. "Come on!" Not letting go of her hand, the cat-girl drug Chloe out of the booth and down to the dance floor, not that Chloe gave much resistance, laughing the whole way.

Though, by this hour, there were a lot of people in the club whose clothes bordered on outlandish and risqué, their own group no exception, Mittens with her big plush paws, tail, and ears easily drew more attention than average; wearing only black leather hot pants and light-weight black camisole that showed off her taunt belly only added to that. Chloe, however, loved everyone seeing her dancing with Mittens, loved how eyebrows raised at the way they looked at each other and how their touches as they danced spoke such volumes of their desires for each other. The beat of the music felt like an aphrodisiac, her alcohol-eroded inhibitions allowing her to get a little lewder than she might have normally.

Others of their group found them and joined them, Sally and Sugar first, Sally actually grinding up to Mittens before trying to engage Chloe. Sugar actually seemed pretty respectful in how he danced with Chloe, staying in close, but never touching her. Joelle seemed to appear from the throng and collected Sugar, vigorously shimmying against him. Sally took the opening to switch from Mittens to Chloe, just as Butterfly seemed to materialize to keep the cat-girl from having to dance with a stranger.

Sally's energy seemed completely undiminished after having already spent some time on the dance floor, replacing finesse and grace with sheer enthusiastic gyration and grinding. Chloe tried to remind herself that she just wanted to play, trusting Mittens' observations over August's suppositions. Sally, however, definitely seemed to be playful, almost unabashedly so, pressing herself into Chloe so firmly that it felt close to fornication.

Perhaps it was the atmosphere, perhaps the alcohol was finally kicking in, or perhaps she simply saw the encouraging look that Mittens gave her momentarily, watching as Sally wantonly rubbed against her. Chloe put her arms around Sally, one hand firmly affixing itself just below her navel, pressing them even more together, and tried to match the rambunctious sub's pace, leaning her head down to suckle at her neck, nibbling the soft flesh.

There was no mistake that Sally's reaction was positive, her body shuddering and her own hands snaked back, roaming ceaselessly around about Chloe's body, cooing as though they were in a passionate embrace rather than dancing. Suddenly, Chloe realized that August had joined them, coming up behind her and sandwiching her between them. As though to ensure that Sally knew she was invited to stay, one of August's hands extended far enough to wrap fingers through Chloe's hand on Sally's pelvis, drawing all three of them even more closely together.

Letting herself go and give in to the music and the moment, Chloe closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of the bodies pressed against her, the frictions between the three of them becoming all the more erotic and sexual. For a long time, she lost herself there, dancing, only barely noticing as partners switched around, Sally and August becoming Mittens and Joelle, then Mittens and Sugar, then Butterfly and Sally.

Some seemed to be more ardent than others, but all had surrendered to the same sexual energies of the beat and the night. She felt like she was being blissfully passed about in a wild orgy, so charged with energy that she felt hungry for something more. When she realized that it was now Mittens and her who were sandwiching August, a need snatched her that seemed almost insane.

Wordlessly, she drew both girls off the dance floor, neither giving resistance, and they fell into a dark corner for a few moments, away from the drum of the beat and the overwhelming sound of the band. She didn't just kiss them, each in turn, she made out with them both with such fervent need that they both seemed to instantly recognize what she wanted.

It was Mittens who drew them into the bathroom, all three cramming into a stall together, none with an intention of using the it for its intended purpose. Vaguely, Chloe mused that this would be a first for her, doing it in a public bathroom, but the feel of August drawing up her dress, pressing needy fingers up into her, erased that momentary thought. Chloe similarly pushed a hand roughly down the front of Mittens' shorts, greedily inserting her own fingers as she alternated kissing each of them deeply.

It felt wonderfully dirty and crudely hot to be getting it on in a bathroom stall, like something from out of a porn movie. She could hear other women coming in, drunkenly laughing as they realized what was going on in the last stall. Some left quickly, others did their business, either ignoring them or giving a little hoot of encouragement. They all laughed when one voice asked if she could watch.

Though the bathrooms where not particularly dirty, they still took a little effort to avoid getting completely on the floor. Mittens crouched down to apply her hot tongue to Chloe's lower lips, furiously working the needful little knot there. Chloe, in turn, made out with August while working her clit just as vigorously. When Chloe climaxed so hard, already dizzy from the alcohol, that she needed a moment, August turned her attention to Mittens, standing up the cat-girl and pulling her shorts completely off so she could put one of Mittens' legs over a shoulder and better get her mouth on what she wanted.

Chloe watched with erotic glee as August brought Mittens to orgasm once, then twice. Steady again, she pulled August up to her feet and kissed her deeply, tasting her sister-sub's sweet juices on her lips. Mittens took the chance to put her shorts back on, but seemed to enjoy watching the two make out for a few more minutes.

And then, they were out of the stall, flushed and ruffled and laughing. A couple other girls where in the bathroom, grinning knowingly, but they ignored them. Taking a few moments to freshen up at the sink, they smiled at one another in the mirror, all seeming quite satisfied with this little misadventure.

August returned back to the stall, needing to use it properly this time, but bade the pair of the head on and she'd catch up. Chloe took Mittens' paw and lead her out of the bathroom and back into the booming sound of the bar, feeling like she was glowing and happy. This was turning into an incredible night and her anxiousness with all the attentions from August and Sally were fading away.

Inwardly, she thought to herself that nothing could ruin this night. Later, she'd regret that thought, as though it had dared the universe to prove her wrong.

12