The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 26

Story Info
Chloe steps into her next adventure.
4.1k words
4.69
3.9k
6

Part 26 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Collaring of Chloe

Chapter 26 -- A Change of Collar

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

A nervous jitter ran down Chloe's hands, born from a mixture of anxiety and anticipation. Clasping them together, she tried to settle them into her lap, breathing in a deep inhalation and focusing on the sounds of the car, the warm purr of the motor mixing well with the low music on the radio. Outside her window, a reel of houses spun by, mostly generic-seeming suburban affairs that blended together. Every so often, one with some remarkable detail, a unique design quality or eye-catching ornament adorning the yard, punctuated the ongoing series.

The car radio was tuned to a station that was playing soft strains of some classical piece, a mellow arrangement of piano and woodwinds that drifted in the air like incense, seasoning the mood to an almost dream-like feel. There was a strange sensation to the moment, as though she were caught on the threshold to some grand adventure, an experience that she was full of expectation for, but knew she could make little guess as to what may come.

"You know, I can still get an extra ticket to Montreal." Master said, sounding like he was more talking to himself, considering the idea. "I know Mittens wouldn't mind giving up her alone time with me, the convention itself is a good gift."

"The convention itself is from you, Master." Chloe said gently, looking out the window. "Having time with you, alone, is my gift to her. I wouldn't dream of taking that back." Despite her words, she felt a desire to suddenly shout that she did want to go with them, to share Canada with them and see all the wonders of the convention. Even if only to simply not be apart from the two people she loved for nine days.

Looking towards Master, she fixed him with a smile of certainty and assurance. "This is what I want. I want this experience for myself." She reached over and put a hand on his arm tenderly. "I want my Master to remind me that I am simply property."

"You will never be SIMPLY property to me, slave." Master said, his eyes shifting to her, a look of deep love in his eyes. "You will always be your Master's treasure and greatest possession." He put a hand on hers where it rested on his arm. "Still, I understand. I'm just going to miss my slave."

"I know, Master." Chloe replied, returning his look with one of adoration just as deep. "I'm going to miss you too."

For yet another moment, Chloe reconsidered changing her mind, begging her Master to turn around and take her with them. She knew him well enough that he'd do it, do it out of love for her and out of a desire to keep her from regret. Ironically, what she'd really want would be for him to deny her, make it all the more real for her. She thought she'd love that just as much as getting to see Montreal.

Ever since the evening when she'd invaded his office, needing to feel like a real slave to him, the two of them had begun meeting together there for a half-hour on most evenings, discussing ways to help her receive that need. Most evenings they kept it very informal, speaking together as James and Chloe, not as Master and slave, though more than few times collapsed into little moments of informal play.

It had allowed him to gain a better feel for not only what she wanted from him, but to be able to better gauge what he could do with her without fear of doing harm. The notion of him 'lending her' to someone, the way one might lend a favorite book, repeatedly came up during these talks. For Chloe, it had nothing to do with wanting to be used by someone else, but to be made to feel more like a real possession, handed out without a say. Despite their polyamorous lifestyle, the idea hadn't seemed immediately comfortable to Master, though he'd begun to find his own ways of feeling more comfortable with it.

Thus, when the idea of Chloe giving Mittens this time with Master alone came to her, it had been Master who had brought up the idea of leaving her with someone to 'take care of' while they were gone. Chloe would have been lying if she'd said that she hadn't already intended to suggest it herself, but it had made her feel good to have him be the one to bring it to the table. Thus, they were now winding their way to the house of Mistress Victoria, who would have possession of her for the next nine days.

Chloe had actually expected Master to hand her off to Papa Bear or, even, Captain Roy, both Dominants that she'd already grown very comfortable with. However, his choice of Mistress Victoria had surprised and elated her. She'd instantly felt a strong draw to the Domme the night she'd met her, but that had been her only experience with her. Even more, there was something very intimidating about Mistress Victoria, something predatory and dangerous. Knowing that she would be under her control for a week and a half filled her with as much apprehension as it did excitement.

Though Master was going to establish certain rules, he intended to give Mistress Victoria free reign to treat Chloe as her own slave for the duration. He'd pronounced that detail to her in a wonderfully final way, though she'd noted that he'd watched her carefully for any sign of real distress at the command. Ironically, it had instead made her beg to show her worship of him through a particularly inspired bit of oral sex. After that, it had simply become 'the plan'.

Now at the cusp of the moment, the anxiety of the whole thing seemed almost overwhelming. She could see Master was struggling with it too, though likely for different reasons. She knew he'd only leave her with Mistress Victoria if he fully trusted her and held no doubts that Chloe would be in good hands. Still, she imagined it must be difficult for him to release his control over her, to have her so far away from him, where he couldn't quickly be at her side if she needed him.

It was one of the many, many reasons that she loved him so. It was part of what made him a 'Master', not just her 'Dominant'. For him, leaving her here was probably far more terrifying that it was for her. She wished Mittens had come with them for the drop-off, as moral support for the both of them, as well as someone to reassure him that it would be okay on the drive back. Mittens, however, in her strange little way, felt that this should be something that was between just the two of them.

"I jus' make it awk-y-ward." She'd said with a decisive nod, sounding more like she meant she'd do it intentionally. "It shoulds be a formal thing, like an 'official hand off'. If I know Mistress Victoria and Master, they's probably has a whole thing workied up. They likes ceremony."

They'd been packing up a number of suitcases at the time, Mittens seeming as though she planned to take everything with her. Any time she came to having to decide on which of two things to take for something, the answer was always "I jus' take 'em both!"

"Well, I'd better get a pretty spectacular goodbye before I leave then." Chloe teased her, wrestling a piece of luggage closed that was full to capacity with sex toys. She could only imagine the look on the TSA officers' faces as that went through the X-ray. "And I want to take Mr. Fluffbutt with me." She pointed to the extremely fuzzy plush cat Mittens had just picked up. "That is, if you don't mind. If I can't have MY kitty, I'd like HER kitty to keep me company." She smiled playfully.

Mittens gave a little giggle. "Well, if it's pussy you want..." She said slyly, wriggling her bare pelvis. "You can have Mr. Fluffbutt, if you earn him." She flashed her pointed little canines and waggled her eyebrows.

Chloe laughed, chewing her lip a moment before pouncing on her beloved little cat-girl, pinning her to the floor and ravishing her until she received a cute little squeal of pleasure from her. Slithering up alongside her, pulling her into a snuggle, she looked into Mittens' face, thinking about how much she would miss her. "I'd still feel more comfortable if you came with us to drop me off. I really don't think anyone is going to mind."

"I'll mind." Mittens said softly, caressing Chloe's face. "You're giving me a really long time with just Master and me. You should get a car ride alone with him before we go." That coy grin returned. "Besides, Imma sure you two'll wanna pull off somewhere an' has some 'sexy time' befores ya gets there." She gave cheeky little chuckle.

Chloe kissed her with a laugh, prizing the stuffed kitty from Mittens' paw. "I seriously doubt either me or Master would mind you being a part of that either." She sat up, looking at the soft toy, meeting its big glass eyes for a moment. "But I understand what you're saying. And I do appreciate the thought of it. I just feel better when it's all three of us."

"It will always be all three of us." Mittens replied, putting a paw on Chloe's back. "Even if each of us are at different corners of the world. We'll always be 'us three'."

Glancing back at her, Chloe felt a deep swell of love and sentiment rise within her. Easing back down into Mittens' arms, she lay with her a moment, curled together before tenderly kissing her lips. "I love you."

"I knows." Mittens replied cutely. "I's adore-a-moble." Then she gave the tip of Chloe's nose a little lick of her tongue, which quickly escalated into a playful wrestling match that wasted no time turning into something much more sexual.

"Here we are." The sound of Master's voice cut across her memory, even though he'd only whispered the words to himself. Looking ahead, she saw the large faded yellow house, its rear yard fenced in and flanked by concealing hedges. A thrill of energy danced along her spine, as much from the wonderful memories of the last time she'd been here as from the anticipation of what new memories lay in wait.

Pulling the Pontiac around to the enclosed back yard, Master parked next to the back patio giving the horn a honk before turning off the engine. Reaching over, he gave her face a soft brush with his hand, drinking her in for one last second alone. "Leave your coat in the car, slave." He said, making it sound like a sweet nothing whispered into his lover's ear.

Unbuttoning her large overcoat, she shed the heavy garment into the seat and took a deep breath. Beneath it, she wore only her locked slave ring and a pair of white canvas shoes. The ring was turned so that the small padlock, his lock, hung down like a pendant. She reached up and ran it between her finger and thumb a moment, letting the feel of it remind her of how happy she was to belong to her Master.

As they exited the car, Mistress Victoria strode casually out onto the patio. She was dressed in a simple, form-fitting, white tee-shirt, the dark shadow of a black bra beneath it, and tight jeans, as well as a pair of black leather, spike-heeled, boots that laced all the way up her shapely thighs. Her gorgeous red hair cascaded about her shoulders in silky tresses, framing her beautiful face with its storm-blue eyes.

Behind the Domme came a man, a leather collar around his neck, but otherwise dressed normally, who went straight to the car and began extracting Chloe's few bags. Putting a hand to the small of her back, Master guided Chloe up to the waiting Mistress, whose stare seemed to be for Chloe alone. "Mistress Victoria, I present my slave, Chloe. Kneel, slave, and show your respects."

Lowering herself quickly to the rough cement, Chloe assumed a formal kneeling position, back straight and hands up on her thighs. She tilted her head slightly forward, lowering her eyes, fixing her gaze on the boots in front of her. "Mistress, this one is honored to kneel before you." She said suppliantly. "Thank you for taking this one in, Mistress."

"Nadu position, slave." Mistress Victoria replied. "I want to see your pussy."

Compliantly, Chloe slid her knees open, taking care not to scrape them on the abrasive surface of the patio. Otherwise, she changed nothing in her pose. Mistress Victoria walked a slow circle around her, the high heels clicking firmly with each step. When she came back around to the front of her, the Domme slipped the toe of one of her boots between Chloe's open thighs and slowly rubbed it into her labia. The feel of the hard leather tip working between her lower lips made Chloe shudder a little, a small gasp escaping her lips.

"I'm going to enjoy torturing you slave." The Domme said with an evil grin, retracting her foot. "I have many plans for you."

Master gave a soft clearing of his throat, a subtle sound, but it seemed to turn off some sort of switch in the Domme, her fierce façade softening. "I will take very good care of her, James. Don't worry. I know you don't like broken toys."

Master put a hand on Chloe's head. "I know you will, Victoria. I wouldn't leave her with you if I didn't trust you. However, I've still not released her to you yet. If you could kindly wait to begin tormenting my slave until she's officially yours to play with." He gave a little chuckle that made the Domme grin sheepish.

"My apologies, James." She said with a flourishing little bow to him. "She is just so delicious, it's hard to control oneself."

"She is indeed." He said, his fingers petting Chloe's hair appreciatively. "Stand back up, slave. Assume inspection stance."

Chloe immediately stood again, feet spread a little wider than shoulder width and her hands behind her head. She kept her eyes lowered, but neck straight. Again, the Mistress took a circuit around her, but this time seeming less intent on inspection. "You will be washed before you enter my house, slave. You are to remain in this posture until told to." She said as she walked.

"Yes, Mistress." Chloe intoned obediently.

"Once you've been cleaned, Mistress Victoria and I will officially transfer you between us." Master said, his voice firm and formal. "Once this is done, you will serve her as though she were your owner, without question and without hesitation. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master." Chloe said, feeling a hot burning in her loins. She realized she was so aroused that she could feel a droplet of wetness rolling down her inner thigh, likely to soon be joined by a lot more. She was loving this moment, the thrill of this exchange.

"Louis." Mistress Victoria said, gesturing towards the man who'd returned from putting her luggage inside. "You are to wash every inch of her thoroughly, rinse her completely, and then gently towel her off." She looked to Chloe. "It's a nice day, still more than warm enough, so we will let you air dry a little. Remember, do not leave that position until we return and tell you otherwise."

With that, she and Master stepped inside, leaving Louis to his work. She could just see them inside through the glass door of the patio, Master obviously setting his rules with the Mistress. She felt a little awkward with this strange man filling a bucket of soapy water with an outside hose, about to wash her like a car. However, it was a wonderful feeling, enjoyable for its awkwardness. For his part, Louis treated the moment with an almost religious reverence, careful in his duty of scrubbing her with the large sponge.

The water was freezing and though it was still warm outside, the approaching change of seasons had begun bringing constant breezes, so her nipples were quickly hard from chill. The feel of his sponge tickled as it ran about her goose-pimpled flesh and she was soon giggling, struggling to keep still. To his credit, he showed plenty of respect as he washed her more private regions, making sure to keep it simply about properly cleaning her. She felt safe with him, especially knowing that she was still in sight of both Master and Mistress Victoria.

Though he left her shoes on, the sudsy water easily penetrated them, soon making every shift of her weight generate little squishing noises that sluiced bubbles through the fabric. When he brought the hose over and began rinsing her, using his finger to fan the water into a gentle spray, she found it the hardest to remain in position, the water from the hose seeming even colder than the water from the bucket. She couldn't help but laugh out loud as the water ran out of her hair and down her face, causing her to have to flap her lips to keep it out of her mouth. The urge to unclasp her hands from behind her head and wipe off her face was nearly maddening.

However, Chloe steeled herself, keeping to her discipline and remaining in position. When Louis finally began toweling her off, she breathed a sigh of relief as he carefully patted away all the water from her face wrung out her hair. Though he didn't fully dry her, he removed enough of the moisture to make her feel fairly comfortable standing there in the afternoon sun. She gave him a look of thanks, unsure if she was allowed to speak or not, as he gathered up the bucket to go inside.

She closed her eyes as she stood there, letting the moment sink in, savoring the feel of it all. She felt truly like a slave, a possession of her Master, and it felt wonderful to bask in. This was what she had been wanting, what she'd been needing.

"You can stand at rest stance, slave." Master's voice surprised her, seeming to appear from nowhere. She wasn't sure how long she'd been standing there, but felt sure it had been at least ten minutes. Her mind had been wandering aimlessly, just enjoying the situation of standing naked in someone's backyard. Opening her eyes, she found both Dominants standing in front of her.

"This lock marks you as mine." Master said formally, once Chloe had relaxed her posture, bringing her feet closer together and dropping her hands to rest against the front of her thighs, but neck still straight and eyes lowered. He gently gripped the lock around her neck, lifting it slightly.

"While you are in her custody, you will wear her collar to show that you are in her control, but my lock shall seal them as a reminder to both of who you truly belong to." He produced the small key to the lock, the teeth glinting in the sun. "She will hold the key, but this lock shall continue to be mine, as shall you."

Unfastening the padlock from her slave-ring, he removed the thin metal circle from her throat. "Kneel that Mistress Victoria may affix her collar to you."

Chloe slipped again down to the cement, feeling a fresh rush of cold energy pulse through her. The air felt icy as it passed through her mouth and entered her lungs, making her lips feel numb. Lifting her hair, she waited, eyes closed, for the collar to be placed about her neck. Long nails grazed along her shoulders as Mistress Victoria reached through her upraised arms and carefully positioned a tall leather collar, buckling it in the back snuggly.

"Is that loose or tight?" She whispered, the words seeming to be a ritual cadence, as though this were a standard question she asked when putting a collar on someone.

"Neither, Mistress." Chloe replied after taking a moment to make sure it was comfortable.

She felt Mistress slide the padlock into position on the collar and then heard the click of it closing, locking into place. "You are now mine, little slave." Mistress breathed into her ear. "You may say your goodbyes to Master Brooksend. Afterwards, you are to find me in the house and prostrate yourself before me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Chloe replied with a small nod.

"Have a good trip, James." Mistress said, dropping out of her role. She gave him a hug. "I expect a LOT of pictures of everything naughty that little kitty does, you hear me?"

Master gave a laugh. "I'll do my best, but I doubt I could possible keep up. I'll send her inside in a minute."

"Take your time, James." She replied kindly. "I'm a sadist, not a monster." She gave a little laugh and strode inside, casting a fluttering little wave of her fingers behind her as she went.

12