The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand, slave." Master said softly, as Chloe had reminded rooted in place, still waiting patiently to be told she could do anything else. She was deep in slave-space now, focused on nothing but slavish obedience. However, she tried to pull herself out of it a little, wanting to properly say goodbye.

Standing up, she turned to look at him, could see the strain in his eyes. "I love you, Master." She said to him, knowing that he needed to hear it as much as she needed to say it. "Thank you."

"I love you too, Chloe." He said, pulling her into a tight embrace, holding her tightly to him, as though afraid to let her go. She felt a little shudder pass through him, felt it pass into her. Both fought to keep a hold of themselves, but neither managed to hold back the tears very well. For a little bit, they just held one another, softly crying together.

After a moment, Chloe laughed. "Look at us, Master. You'd think it was going to be years before we saw each other again."

He laughed as well, wiping a little embarrassedly at his eyes. "Next year, it's going to be all three of us. That's a command."

"Yes, Master." Chloe replied with a smile, brushing away her own tears. "But, like Mittens said, 'it will always be the three of us, even if we're at different corners of the world'."

"She's a smart kitty." Master said with a grin.

"The smartest, obviously." Chloe agreed.

"I'll see you soon, Chloe." Master said after a moment, then lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her deeply, a kiss to last them for nine days. A kiss that felt like a burning star in a night sky, bright and beautiful, fierce as fire and grand as heaven.

And then, he was gone. For Chloe, there was a shadow recollection of watching him climb back into the car, waving to her as he backed out, then disappearing around the side of the house. However, to her conscious senses, it seemed like there simply no distance of time between him kissing her and him simply no longer being there, as though he'd winked from existence, taking a piece of her with him.

Taking in a deep breath, she steeled herself, reminding herself of the adventure that lay in wait for her inside. She tried to return to that slave-space, to fall back into the role that she planned to live to its fullest for the next week and a half. Somewhere during the time standing on the patio, drying in the sun, it had occurred to her why it had been Mistress Victoria that Master had chosen over Papa Bear or Captain Roy.

Both of them men where Dominants, men who would treat her as a submissive in their care. Victoria was a true MISTRESS, someone who understood the dynamic that Chloe was craving. Master hadn't just left her with someone else to help her feel like a slave, he'd chosen someone who would know just how to make her continue to feel like that during the whole tenure. Someone who could give her the intensity of the dynamic that she really wanted.

The thought had intensified both the thrill and the fear. So much so that it took her a few moments to find the courage to finally turn and face the patio door. She wasn't sure what to expect, but she felt she was as ready for it as she would ever be. Taking a final breath, she walked to the door and entered the house and began looking for her new Mistress.


12